PDA

View Full Version : Today’s Match Programme

Iggy Pope
30-08-2020, 11:26 AM
Anyone else ordered a copy from Curtis Sport? And have you got it yet?
I see the e-copy landed an hour ago.

Vault Boy
30-08-2020, 11:30 AM
https://issuu.com/hibernianfootballclub/docs/hibernian_v_aberdeen_-_saturday_30_august_2020

I'm happier than a 20-something should be about having created a page for a Hibs programme, but here we are. 😅

Billy Whizz
30-08-2020, 11:33 AM
https://issuu.com/hibernianfootballclub/docs/hibernian_v_aberdeen_-_saturday_30_august_2020

I'm happier than a 20-something should be about having created a page for a Hibs programme, but here we are. 😅
Which page😄

Where are you getting these programmes from, as I never get sent them

Vault Boy
30-08-2020, 11:37 AM
Which page😄

The HSL one on page 8! Simple, but hopefully gets the jobs done. :greengrin

Afraid I can't help on that front Billy, this is the first one I've seen myself.

EHZERO7
30-08-2020, 12:35 PM
Which page😄

Curtis Sport. Delivered yesterday. Delighted to have the programme but not much in it and overpriced at £3.

Iggy Pope
30-08-2020, 12:45 PM
Curtis Sport. Delivered yesterday. Delighted to have the programme but not much in it and overpriced at £3.

Still waiting on mine. Agree on both counts they could be better.

Billy Whizz
30-08-2020, 12:46 PM
Thanks
I meant the online one

JohnMcM
30-08-2020, 12:49 PM
Which page😄

There is a link to the programme in the match day email you should be receiving as a season ticket holder. :agree:

Billy Whizz
30-08-2020, 12:59 PM
There is a link to the programme in the match day email you should be receiving as a season ticket holder. :agree:

Don’t get any emails from Hibs. I sent an email to the link KP provided on here a week or so ago
Hopefully get something for the next home match

JohnMcM
30-08-2020, 01:07 PM
Don’t get any emails from Hibs. I sent an email to the link KP provided on here a week or so ago

Maybe you need to update your personal details? I remember someone else wasn't getting the emails because their email address was incorrect on the database. Good luck.

Future17
30-08-2020, 01:12 PM

I don't get them either Bill, despite having checked all my details. Can you tell me the address you sent the email to please?

JohnMcM
30-08-2020, 01:20 PM
I don't get them either Bill, despite having checked all my details. Can you tell me the address you sent the email to please?

I'm not sure this link will work in here, you might need to copy and paste into your browser. It's the link from on of the club emails asking us to check our details. Good luck.
http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/10641

JohnMcM
30-08-2020, 01:23 PM
Maybe you need to update your personal details? I remember someone else wasn't getting the emails because their email address was incorrect on the database. Good luck.
I've added a link to the post by Future 17 that may help you.

Billy Whizz
30-08-2020, 01:26 PM

I sent an email on 20th August
commercial@hibernianfc.co.uk

Got this reply on the 21st
“Thank you for getting in touch and I hope you are well.

We are collating a list of supporters who have not received any or little correspondence from the club and we will investigate this on our side and resolve it.

In the meantime, please see below links for the following match day programme”

It was the Motherwell programme

SteveHFC
30-08-2020, 01:36 PM
Anyone else ordered a copy from Curtis Sport? And have you got it yet?
I see the e-copy landed an hour ago.

My copy arrived yesterday through the post.

Future17
30-08-2020, 01:39 PM

We are collating a list of supporters who have not received any or little correspondence from the club and we will investigate this on our side and resolve it.

Much obliged - I'll get in touch.

H18S NX
30-08-2020, 01:46 PM
Received the email prog for the Motherwell game,nothing for today's game though.

KdyHby
30-08-2020, 01:54 PM

Received the above, followed by : It looks like the issues have now been resolved, fingers crossed!

Please let us know if you do not receive any communication over the weekend and we can investigate further as to why.

Still haven't received one for today's match. Have sent a further email. (my details on the database are correct)

JohnMcM
30-08-2020, 01:58 PM
Just a thought guys. When I initially had a problem my details on the database were correct. When the problem continued someone deleted then re-entered my details ,,,,, problem solved.