PDA

View Full Version : Hibs Pass

stalbanshibby
30-08-2020, 09:10 AM
Is anyone else having problems logging onto Hibs Pass just now, or is it just me?

Does it get activated at 4pm? I wanted to test my access but it's saying 'incorrect password' - which AFAIK I'm entering correct.

really looking forward to this one - might be a bit premature, I know, but just wanted to check all was OK.....

Sir David Gray
30-08-2020, 09:13 AM
Is anyone else having problems logging onto Hibs Pass just now, or is it just me?

Does it get activated at 4pm? I wanted to test my access but it's saying 'incorrect password' - which AFAIK I'm entering correct.

really looking forward to this one - might be a bit premature, I know, but just wanted to check all was OK.....

It only works about 30 minutes before kick off.

The Harp Awakes
30-08-2020, 09:14 AM

Same here. I'm putting my client reference no in as the password which I think is correct? Not asking for a username.

Sir David Gray
30-08-2020, 09:17 AM
Same here. I'm putting my client reference no in as the password which I think is correct? Not asking for a username.

Please see above.

stalbanshibby
30-08-2020, 09:21 AM
It only works about 30 minutes before kick off.

AH. Thanks Chap.

eaststandJJ
30-08-2020, 05:54 PM
Is it just audio we get in Scotland and UK?

Sir David Gray
30-08-2020, 06:55 PM
Is it just audio we get in Scotland and UK?

If you live in the UK or ROI and you have a 20/21 season ticket you get to view every home league match live through hibspass.com

If you live in the UK or ROI and you do not have a 20/21 season ticket then you can get audio if you subscribe to Hibs TV.

If you are on holiday outside the UK or ROI or you live abroad permanently then you can view every Hibs Premiership match through subscribing to Hibs TV International.

Hibs are looking to offer a PPV service for home games to non season ticket holders from October.

H18S NX
30-08-2020, 08:34 PM
Mines went off at half time,tried 5 or 6 times to get it back,but no luck,or maybe that was a blessing.

eaststandJJ
30-08-2020, 08:36 PM
If you live in the UK or ROI and you have a 20/21 season ticket you get to view every home league match live through hibspass.com

If you live in the UK or ROI and you do not have a 20/21 season ticket then you can get audio if you subscribe to Hibs TV.

If you are on holiday outside the UK or ROI or you live abroad permanently then you can view every Hibs Premiership match through subscribing to Hibs TV International.

Hibs are looking to offer a PPV service for home games to non season ticket holders from October.

I have a ST but only got audio

Danderhall Hibs
30-08-2020, 09:21 PM

Were you using Hibs tv or Hibspass.com?

Sir David Gray
30-08-2020, 09:28 PM

As per above you must have been accessing Hibs TV. I don't believe it's possible to get audio through Hibs Pass and you won't get to watch the match through Hibs TV unless you live outside the UK or ROI.

eaststandJJ
30-08-2020, 10:11 PM
Were you using Hibs tv or Hibspass.com?

Hibspass.com

Sir David Gray
30-08-2020, 10:12 PM
Hibspass.com

I'm not too sure how that's happened then.

Have you tried to contact the club?

eaststandJJ
30-08-2020, 10:26 PM
I'm not too sure how that's happened then.

Have you tried to contact the club?

Wrote to team who set up the hibspass when option came up

Sir David Gray
30-08-2020, 10:30 PM
Wrote to team who set up the hibspass when option came up

Keep us posted then. As I say I didn't think it was possible to get audio through hibspass. I thought the whole idea of it was so season ticket holders could watch games.

eaststandJJ
31-08-2020, 06:51 AM
Keep us posted then. As I say I didn't think it was possible to get audio through hibspass. I thought the whole idea of it was so season ticket holders could watch games.

Thanks. Will do.

eaststandJJ
31-08-2020, 09:31 AM

Wrote to Hibspass team and got a reply saying I should be able to see the home matches. I replied saying I was offered the audio option for the Aberdeen and that audio was the only option for the rest of the home games for those in the UK but international viewers could watch the games.

Sir David Gray
31-08-2020, 11:04 AM
Wrote to Hibspass team and got a reply saying I should be able to see the home matches. I replied saying I was offered the audio option for the Aberdeen and that audio was the only option for the rest of the home games for those in the UK but international viewers could watch the games.

Thanks for the update.

I'd go back to them again, as far as I'm aware there should be no audio option for Hibspass. You sign in with your details and then click to play the video and then you get the live feed.

International subscribers also don't use Hibspass so there should be no need for them to sign into it.

eaststandJJ
31-08-2020, 11:26 AM
Thanks for the update.

I'd go back to them again, as far as I'm aware there should be no audio option for Hibspass. You sign in with your details and then click to play the video and then you get the live feed.

International subscribers also don't use Hibspass so there should be no need for them to sign into it.

Thanks for your advice. Much appreciated. I have had a couple more emails from the Hibspass team. Apparently I need to pick a player option to complement my tablet (Galaxy) and it'll come good next time. Fingers crossed. Even better when we can get back inside the stadium.

H18S NX
31-08-2020, 12:11 PM
Thanks for the update.

International subscribers also don't use Hibspass so there should be no need for them to sign into it....How do you get in touch? As i said,my Hibspass went off at half time and i could not get it back.

Billy Whizz
31-08-2020, 12:16 PM
...How do you get in touch? As i said,my Hibspass went off at half time and i could not get it back.

support@hibernianfc.co.uk

H18S NX
01-09-2020, 12:09 PM
support@hibernianfc.co.uk....thanks m8:aok: