Longbangers Episode 63: Scavenger Hunt
✅Motherwell review
✅McCrory saga
✅St Johnstone preview
✅Ron Gordon beef
✅Hibs tat
AND MORE

Some podcasts:
https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/longbangers/id1474463560#episodeGuid=5f425aeb-2bf4-49bb-9de9-b46cd2bc30ae

Spotify:
https://open.spotify.com/episode/5toJ2shM3W5NADSkixoEu1?si=2YdkaYGDSBiajqKpsdpetQ

Anchor/Web:
https://anchor.fm/longbangers/episodes/Longbangers-Episode-63-Scavenger-Hunt-eib69b

hibsbollah
19-08-2020, 08:42 AM
You can’t beat a ‘soiling yourself in public’ story. Ive got a few.

matty_f
19-08-2020, 08:48 AM

I feel like I'm missing out here, though I'm not in any rush to join the club!

hibsbollah
19-08-2020, 08:56 AM

Never eat too much Korean food and go to a rammed nightclub straight after, that’s all I’m saying

matty_f
19-08-2020, 09:07 AM
Never eat too much Korean food and go to a rammed nightclub straight after, that’s all I’m saying

:faf: great advice!!

Togs91
19-08-2020, 09:12 AM

You are definetly not missing out!

matty_f
19-08-2020, 12:09 PM
YouTube:
https://youtu.be/7QPkHofNqac

G15 Hibs
19-08-2020, 03:20 PM
"I'm still scarred by the Jim Duffy season"

No kidding. Any time we've had a decent start since then I've had a vision of Oli Gottskalksson juggling the ball against Motherwell and accepted the inevitability of relegation.

matty_f
19-08-2020, 03:56 PM

No kidding. Any time we've had a decent start since then I've had a vision of Oli Gottskalksson juggling the ball against Motherwell and accepted the inevitability of relegation.

I think that season (and Butcher's part-season) were the ultimate lessons in not taking anything for granted as a Hibby!

The 90+2
20-08-2020, 11:13 PM
Brian’s a lunatic 😂😂😂 time to stop choring the golf balls too.

Anyone else used to go up the golf courses in the summer holidays look in the bushes for the balls and sell them? Ended up with hundreds of balls from the golf range that nobody wanted 😁 braids one day and the commie pool the next with the money made and a Bratisanis for chips and just walk back home.

Logie Green
20-08-2020, 11:20 PM

I got a copy of the Brentford v Swansea Championship play-off match programme as it was the last game at Griffin Park.

I started to flick through it only to find a photo of Oli as he played for Brentford, which I’d forgotten. I had to have a wee lie down; too many bad memories. He should’ve stuck to basketball. 🤦*♂️

matty_f
20-08-2020, 11:20 PM
Brian’s a lunatic 😂😂😂 time to stop choring the golf balls too.

Anyone else used to go up the golf courses in the summer holidays look in the bushes for the balls and sell them? Ended up with hundreds of balls from the golf range that nobody wanted 😁 braids one day and the commie pool the next with the money made and a Bratisanis for chips and just walk back home.

That chippy was brilliant after the swimming!

The 90+2
20-08-2020, 11:22 PM
That chippy was brilliant after the swimming!

Ken. Great days.

Iggy Pope
20-08-2020, 11:47 PM

Same. Not long ago (****ing years ago) I dug deep into my long ancestral past as a Hibernian as I illustrated on here at the time. Brought the term “scavenging” a lot closer to home than I deemed to be comfortable if I’m honest. I doubt they spoiled themselves much but I’ve done it for them plenty since those dark famished days, they needn’t worry.

The 90+2
21-08-2020, 12:00 AM
Mind my mate got that pissed he stood up and was sick over the row in front at Livi got chucked out by the steward after being punched by the boy in front then pissed himself on the southern bus sitting there for 80 mins and got thrown off, his gf at the time was going radge 😂😂😂 lovely sunny day, sure we won about 3-0 too.

hibsbollah
21-08-2020, 07:56 AM
Same. Not long ago (****ing years ago) I dug deep into my long ancestral past as a Hibernian as I illustrated on here at the time. Brought the term “scavenging” a lot closer to home than I deemed to be comfortable if I’m honest. I doubt they spoiled themselves much but I’ve done it for them plenty since those dark famished days, they needn’t worry.

Are these lots of euphemisms I can’t follow or have you had a sherbet or two before posting this :faf:

G15 Hibs
21-08-2020, 08:12 AM
Brian’s a lunatic ������ time to stop choring the golf balls too.

Anyone else used to go up the golf courses in the summer holidays look in the bushes for the balls and sell them? Ended up with hundreds of balls from the golf range that nobody wanted �� braids one day and the commie pool the next with the money made and a Bratisanis for chips and just walk back home.

Growing up next to Musselburgh Racecourse the sight of irate golfers bearing down on us wasn't unfamiliar. Don't remember that we were as entrepreneurial mind. Probably launched them at passing seagulls or buses.

matty_f
21-08-2020, 01:46 PM
https://www.podbean.com/ei/pb-qp4aa-e80468

We recorded a 20 minute quick fire episode last night for our partners https://twelfthmanmedia.com/hibernian/

The 90+2
21-08-2020, 01:50 PM
Growing up next to Musselburgh Racecourse the sight of irate golfers bearing down on us wasn't unfamiliar. Don't remember that we were as entrepreneurial mind. Probably launched them at passing seagulls or buses.

🤣🤣

KDY Hibs
21-08-2020, 05:17 PM
Great stuff! Leave the scarfs alone! 😂

matty_f
21-08-2020, 08:35 PM

:faf:

GORDONSMITH7
21-08-2020, 08:49 PM
Good listening BIG G (HibeesBounce admin)

Thanks

BIG G

matty_f
21-08-2020, 09:20 PM
Good listening BIG G (HibeesBounce admin)

Thanks

BIG G

LongJohnBanger
22-08-2020, 01:05 AM

I liberated it. Viv la scarf, viv la Hibs, viv la France!

KDY Hibs
22-08-2020, 09:32 AM
I liberated it. Viv la scarf, viv la Hibs, viv la France!

😂😂😂

Danderhall Hibs
22-08-2020, 09:58 AM
I enjoyed the shortbangers one you done - short and sharp and next to no football.

matty_f
22-08-2020, 10:03 AM
I enjoyed the shortbangers one you done - shirt and sharp and next to no football.

Thanks, we’re going to make that a regular one so if anyone has any topics or questions, fire away!