PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: SEASON CARD UPDATE

RSS Bot
17-08-2020, 09:00 AM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/10706)

JimBHibees
17-08-2020, 09:33 AM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/10706)

Didn't realise we had breached the 11000 mark good to see hopefully a few more still to buy.

Ronniekirk
17-08-2020, 11:58 AM
Good news although I see Hearts have also surpassed that figure as well
Budge s Statements continue to get them to Did Deep

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jeffers
17-08-2020, 12:12 PM
Good news about the digital copy being sent out, not that I think it will be getting used any time soon.

The Harp
17-08-2020, 01:30 PM
Good news although I see Hearts have also surpassed that figure as well
Budge s Statements continue to get them to Did Deep

I wouldn't believe anything emanating from that horrible club, they're incapable of being honest about anything.

Hibby70
18-08-2020, 12:41 PM
Only problem with digital downloads is you can't tell whose ticket it is if you have multiple tickets (unless you remember your seat number). There's no names on them.

Monts
20-08-2020, 12:37 PM
Only problem with digital downloads is you can't tell whose ticket it is if you have multiple tickets (unless you remember your seat number). There's no names on them.

Mine has my name when I scroll down.

BlackSheep
20-08-2020, 01:49 PM
Still not received the digital download, is it strange that it’s not an ‘send to all’ situation? Especially if it’s coming via ticketmaster...?

Monts
20-08-2020, 02:16 PM
Still not received the digital download, is it strange that it’s not an ‘send to all’ situation? Especially if it’s coming via ticketmaster...?

I only received mine today, so definitely a staggered approach.

Oscar T Grouch
20-08-2020, 03:07 PM

It’s on the top line of mine
Season name, then customer
Entrance, block number, seat

Scouse Hibee
20-08-2020, 03:54 PM
I only received mine today, so definitely a staggered approach.

If I receive one it will be the first email in well over twelve months from Hibs, I don’t hold out much hope 😁

Hibby70
20-08-2020, 04:27 PM
It’s on the top line of mine
Season name, then customer
Entrance, block number, seat

Strange mine just has a - on each of them.

Ronniekirk
20-08-2020, 04:36 PM

If you renewed and we’re keeping your same seat I though they just activate last seasons card
If I got anything from ticket master I probably just deleted it

Danderhall Hibs
20-08-2020, 04:57 PM
I got all of mine but they’ve all got my name on them so don’t know which are the student and kids ones.

.Louise.
20-08-2020, 05:09 PM
I got all of mine but they’ve all got my name on them so don’t know which are the student and kids ones.

Same with my group, if you’re on iOS and have the pass in Apple Wallet then click the 3 dots in top of the pass it will show you the type of ticket.
Not sure how it works on Android.

Billy Whizz
20-08-2020, 05:10 PM
If I receive one it will be the first email in well over twelve months from Hibs, I don’t hold out much hope 😁

Have you checked your ticket account, see if you’ve ticked getting emails

Danderhall Hibs
20-08-2020, 05:13 PM
Same with my group, if you’re on iOS and have the pass in Apple Wallet then click the 3 dots in top of the pass it will show you the type of ticket.
Not sure how it works on Android.

Magic - thanks. Just left with which of the adult tickets is mine now.

Scouse Hibee
20-08-2020, 05:45 PM
Have you checked your ticket account, see if you’ve ticked getting emails

Yeah, there must be an email Bermuda Triangle type affect 😁

EK-HIBEE
20-08-2020, 06:00 PM
Obviously for those who have renewed the same seat they’ll keep their current ST card but I moved seat and last seasons card is invalid, does this mean the digital ticket will mean I won’t receive a physical ST card?

Power
20-08-2020, 06:01 PM

I’ve been tapping into the club regularly regarding a small population missing email communications (will cover in more detail at the end of the Month). If anyone isn’t receiving emails comms they can contact commercial@hibernianfc.co.uk confirming their full name, client reference and email address the club will review immediately with their data partners and sort accordingly.

Helensburghhibs
20-08-2020, 06:18 PM

Me and my boy are the same. Emailed the address kieran gave above to ensure I'm on the list

Eyrie
20-08-2020, 06:41 PM
Arrived at lunchtime.

It'll be handy if I ever forget my card and I've a feeling Hibs will encourage people to use the electronic version as it's more environmentally friendly than posting out bits of plastic.

bod
20-08-2020, 07:04 PM
i dont have an apple wallet ,any suggestions as to what i can do to sownload it to my phone ?

Billy Whizz
20-08-2020, 07:12 PM
i dont have an apple wallet ,any suggestions as to what i can do to sownload it to my phone ?

There’s an app called Stocard, I keep all my loyalty card in this
M&S, Nectar, Boots Morrison’s etc

Capt Mainwaring
20-08-2020, 08:01 PM

Had exactly the same issue when I received the e Mail with 3 digital ST downloads for my daughters. Just dropped an E Mail to the Ticket Office with their client ref numbers and they came back the same day to confirm.

h1bs4life
20-08-2020, 08:37 PM
I’ve been tapping into the club regularly regarding a small population missing email communications (will cover in more detail at the end of the Month). If anyone isn’t receiving emails comms they can contact commercial@hibernianfc.co.uk confirming their full name, client reference and email address the club will review immediately with their data partners and sort accordingly.

Not sure if it is a certain ISP's email addresses that are affected.
I have a @btinternet.com email address and have not received any emails since at least lockdown began.
Had same issue couple of years ago and changed email address to works then back again worked for a while.

Sir David Gray
20-08-2020, 08:40 PM
I've been receiving emails from Hibs but don't have this one yet.

Are there still more to be sent out?

Iggy Pope
20-08-2020, 08:42 PM
I've been receiving emails from Hibs but don't have this one yet.

Are there still more to be sent out?

It’s a Ticketmaster email. Check your spam?

Iggy Pope
20-08-2020, 08:45 PM

They missed an E on my mother in laws address and she wasn’t getting them. Ironic as she chucks them over her neck with amazing accuracy.

Sir David Gray
20-08-2020, 08:53 PM
It’s a Ticketmaster email. Check your spam?

No nothing there either.

BlackSheep
20-08-2020, 08:55 PM

Should we have all received the digital card email by now??

Iggy Pope
20-08-2020, 09:42 PM
No nothing there either.

They’re not very good are they? Can’t be hard to make sure your database gets an email bomb. After all, if we weren’t on it we wouldn’t be able to buy a one off ticket. (If I’m right in thinking).

Stuart93
20-08-2020, 09:45 PM
I’ve no had anything either and usually receive emails from hibs.

Power
20-08-2020, 09:53 PM

Not close enough to that detail, if I find out I’ll let you know - tickets@hibernianfc.co.uk can confirm.

It’s evidently being done in batches, a few early today I’ve noted and one of my group tonight.

Sir David Gray
20-08-2020, 09:59 PM
Not close enough to that detail, if I find out I’ll let you know - tickets@hibernianfc.co.uk can confirm.

It’s evidently being done in batches, a few early today I’ve noted and one of my group tonight.

If you're asking around Kieran, can you please check if disabled season ticket holders are due to get this as well? Sometimes we don't get stuff like this as there's different access points into the stadium which may explain my lack of an email.

Cheers.

Power
20-08-2020, 10:00 PM
If you're asking around Kieran, can you please check if disabled season ticket holders are due to get this as well? Sometimes we don't get stuff like this as there's different access points into the stadium which may explain my lack of an email.

Cheers.

✅ Of course I can.

Sir David Gray
20-08-2020, 10:03 PM
✅ Of course I can.

Good man. :aok:

BlackSheep
20-08-2020, 10:04 PM

Thanks Kieran.

Eyrie
20-08-2020, 10:53 PM

Turned out I had Google Pay on my phone which I never knew until I tried to download the card.

The 90+2
20-08-2020, 10:57 PM
Turned out I had Google Pay on my phone which I never knew until I tried to download the card.

Great app. Never have to take your bank card or print **** every again.

Eyrie
20-08-2020, 11:02 PM
Great app. Never have to take your bank card or print **** every again.

I'm a dinosaur :dunno:

bod
21-08-2020, 08:49 AM

Is that the same as Apple & Samsung pay ?

Keith_M
21-08-2020, 08:55 AM
What if you don't have an Android or iPhone?

Power
21-08-2020, 10:12 AM

Ticket Office are working through these still and will be for a short while - this is being completed manually and individually for all 11,000 season ticket holders. It will definitely land where there is an email on the account (the email is sent to the lead book rather than each individual season ticket holder).

Cheers.

All season ticket holders with cards being issued one ✅

nonshinyfinish
21-08-2020, 10:25 AM
What if you don't have an Android or iPhone?

The digital version is in addition to, not instead of, normal season cards.

Power
21-08-2020, 10:28 AM
The digital version is in addition to, not instead of, normal season cards.

Sir David Gray
21-08-2020, 10:55 AM
All season ticket holders with cards being issued one ✅

Thanks Kieran much appreciated for the quick update.

Scouse Hibee
21-08-2020, 12:11 PM
Wow! Emails for both tickets arrived today. 👍

JohnMcM
21-08-2020, 01:50 PM

Not here though :boo hoo::boo hoo:

Sir David Gray
21-08-2020, 02:12 PM

Can you send me one please? :greengrin

h1bs4life
21-08-2020, 04:35 PM
Got a reply from Aidan commercial@hibernianfc.co.uk this morning advising they are collating a list of supporters who have not recieved any or little correspondance from the club and going to investigate and resolve .
Also links to download Kilmarnock and Motherwell matchday programmes.
No digital season ticket received yet will email ticket office next week.

Eyrie
21-08-2020, 05:57 PM
Is that the same as Apple & Samsung pay ?

Not a clue, sorry.

Green Cabbage 7
21-08-2020, 06:06 PM
I’ve got the digital copy for me and my daughter, just waiting on the one through the post now, anybody know when that will be?

Sir David Gray
21-08-2020, 06:09 PM
I’ve got the digital copy for me and my daughter, just waiting on the one through the post now, anybody know when that will be?

Hibs announced on Monday that new season ticket holders or anyone who has moved will have their cards issued "over the coming weeks".

JohnM1875
22-08-2020, 12:43 PM
So, got the email but can't get it to save to my phone on android. Annoying.

This will basically just be the same as using Stocard right? Cause I do that already anyway.

G15 Hibs
22-08-2020, 04:53 PM
So, got the email but can't get it to save to my phone on android. Annoying.

This will basically just be the same as using Stocard right? Cause I do that already anyway.

You should be able to download Google Pay from the Play Store and save the season ticket to there. I did that yesterday, it was very straightforward.

Andy74
22-08-2020, 05:01 PM
Haven’t received any email yet on this.

Scouse Hibee
22-08-2020, 05:04 PM
Can you send me one please? :greengrin

I can certainly send you an email 😁

EK-HIBEE
22-08-2020, 05:14 PM

Neither did I. I had to go into Hibs ticketing website. Check the box saying ‘agree to receive emails from the club’ (I hadn’t to avoid spam) and then email Hibs ticketing to say I can now receive it. Hope this helps.

Billy Whizz
22-08-2020, 05:18 PM

Lots haven’t, KP has put an email address on the 1st page
I sent one a day or two ago, and they replied saying they were looking into it

h1bs4life
22-08-2020, 05:24 PM
Last email I got from the club was in May when I changed my password.
Did they say anymore about their list?
How do they find out who should be on it?

Followed the details from Kieron post 20.
Email commercial@hibernianfc.co.uk confirming your full name, client reference and email address and the club will review immediately with their data partners and sort accordingly
Sent it at about 8 o'clock at night got reply 10 following morning.
Worth dropping them an email to make sure , others might to be able to confirm if you are a season ticket holder you should have had link to download matchday programme for 1st 2 home games.
Still no sign of digital season ticket will email ticket office.

malcolm
22-08-2020, 09:40 PM
This is actually an example of very poor communication from the club that will generate a lot of needless enquiries. They should have clarified that:

emails were being sent out in batches (it may take a good while!?)
they were only going to the lead person (don’t necessarily expect your own email or to be sent together??)
you need to (or need not) change the contact preferences in the e-ticket site (which seem totally independent of receiving other emails from the club)

JohnM1875
23-08-2020, 08:36 AM
You should be able to download Google Pay from the Play Store and save the season ticket to there. I did that yesterday, it was very straightforward.

Yeah, I already have Google Pay. When I click the link to download to phone it doesn't work.

No big deal I suppose. I use Stocard anyway! Cheers for the reply though.

Chuck Rhoades
23-08-2020, 10:05 AM
Folk need to relax and give the (reduced) ticket office staff a break. What’s the hurry? You aren’t going to be able to use it in the next couple of weeks.

FWIW I haven’t received my son or I’s either, but I’ll patiently wait. After all, there’s no rush.

bod
23-08-2020, 11:59 AM
Folk need to relax and give the (reduced) ticket office staff a break. What’s the hurry? You aren’t going to be able to use it in the next couple of weeks.

FWIW I haven’t received my son or I’s either, but I’ll patiently wait. After all, there’s no rush.

Your right ,there is no rush
We’ll just wait until the day before we can use it then discover its not been sent or we can’t download it to whichever phones were supposed to use at the entrance because the turnstiles won’t be operational because they’d need to be sanitised after every use & the steward will be really helpful in answering the same questions over & over again.

Chuck Rhoades
23-08-2020, 12:24 PM
Your right ,there is no rush
We’ll just wait until the day before we can use it then discover its not been sent or we can’t download it to whichever phones were supposed to use at the entrance because the turnstiles won’t be operational because they’d need to be sanitised after every use & the steward will be really helpful in answering the same questions over & over again.

I never told you to wait until a day before. We have no confirmation when we will be back. It won’t be before mid-September. Relax, chill out, less of the doomsday and criticism of our wonderful ticket office staff.

bod
23-08-2020, 12:28 PM
I haven’t criticised any staff,just trying to get the thing hibs have emailed me to work
Hope it works for you when or if you get it

Scouse Hibee
23-08-2020, 12:34 PM
I never told you to wait until a day before. We have no confirmation when we will be back. It won’t be before mid-September. Relax, chill out, less of the doomsday and criticism of our wonderful ticket office staff.

To be fair I haven’t seen much or any criticism of the actual ticket office staff over this. Just people wondering when their’s will arrive, they have a point and this thread has been useful in identifying why some haven’t arrived and enabled KP and others to offer advice on what might be the issue and how to resolve it. This was certainly the case for me and the issue has now been resolved and I have received mine.

WhileTheChief..
25-08-2020, 04:11 PM
Got an email from Ticketmaster yesterday with the digital ST.

One tap on the Apple icon and its in my wallet ready for use. Simple.

Monts
25-08-2020, 04:16 PM
Yeah, I already have Google Pay. When I click the link to download to phone it doesn't work.

No big deal I suppose. I use Stocard anyway! Cheers for the reply though.

It could be the app you are using for email that is the issue. I tried it initially using the app I normally use (myMail) and it didn't work. I then tried it in the gmail app and it worked no bother.

BlackSheep
25-08-2020, 04:24 PM
Wonder how many batches they’re doing.... still nothing here for me or my daughter.

Scouse Hibee
25-08-2020, 04:29 PM
Got an email from Ticketmaster yesterday with the digital ST.

One tap on the Apple icon and its in my wallet ready for use. Simple.

Didn’t know how to do it, read your post, one tap and it’s there 👍

Hero76
25-08-2020, 04:43 PM
How we meant to get our 20% off in Vittorias witout season card, ffs Hibs get the finger oot.

Sir David Gray
25-08-2020, 04:49 PM
Wonder how many batches they’re doing.... still nothing here for me or my daughter.

Same.

Scouse Hibee
25-08-2020, 05:01 PM
Same.

Manure supporters get theirs last 😁

Sir David Gray
25-08-2020, 05:09 PM
Manure supporters get theirs last 😁

Bet the manager of this exercise is a scouser. :greengrin

linlithgowhibbie
25-08-2020, 07:14 PM
Must be doing the "G"s today, I got 3 emails for my laddies/grandsons seasons:thumbsup:

tamig
25-08-2020, 07:38 PM
I got an email from Ticketmaster today. Trying to flog me tickets for Ellie Goulding though 😟

hibee_girl
25-08-2020, 08:18 PM

Me and my Grandad haven’t had an email either.

Power
25-08-2020, 08:25 PM
Still an ongoing process this - It’s a one by one click by seat to generate the email for all 11,000. They’re getting through it though.

Tickets@hibernianfc.co.uk or kpower@hibernianfc.co.uk if there is anything needing looked at after this process is done ✅

Ronniekirk
26-08-2020, 04:51 PM
I got an email from Ticketmaster today. Trying to flog me tickets for Ellie Goulding though [emoji45]

That’s the problem I could of had it and just deleted it not realising what it was I have about a grands worth of tickets for concerts but have new dates for them all for next year so don’t bother opening as not convinced some will go ahead early next year

bod
26-08-2020, 07:32 PM
Been getting “ something went wrong.please try again later “ for 2 days every time I try

AFKA5814_Hibs
26-08-2020, 07:48 PM
Been getting “ something went wrong.please try again later “ for 2 days every time I try

What phone do you have? I've never used Google Pay before and had to download it from Google Play Store first before I could download the file.

bod
26-08-2020, 09:16 PM
What phone do you have? I've never used Google Pay before and had to download it from Google Play Store first before I could download the file.

Downloaded the google pay app & downloaded the ticketmaster file but won’t open .
Better not loose Or forget my season ticket then

h1bs4life
26-08-2020, 10:01 PM
Got to say impressed with ticket office not that I have had any issues before.

Had previously emailed commercial@hibernianfc.co.uk about not getting emails from the club and sent an email last night to Tickets@hibernianfc.co.uk about digital season ticket .
Got a reply at 10:30 pm from Tickets@hibernianfc.co.uk advising digital season tickets are manually generated and the ticket office team are working there way round the stadium doing this, they have completed the East and West Stands and have made a start on the Famous Five Stand so please bear with us.

Further email 10 minutes later from commercial@hibernianfc.co.uk advising can you please confirm you are happy to receive emails from the Club, all things relating to club news, tickets/hospitality, third party emails? Once confirmed, we can remove suppression on your account and going forward you should receive all club communications.
Suspect this has been an issue since account set up.

Was in my bed and didn't pick up emails till this morning replied 10:40 email back 10:45 ' great we will get it sorted '

10/10 for the ticket office team

Sir David Gray
26-08-2020, 10:04 PM

Had previously emailed commercial@hibernianfc.co.uk about not getting emails from the club and sent an email last night to Tickets@hibernianfc.co.uk about digital season ticket .
Got a reply at 10:30 pm from Tickets@hibernianfc.co.uk advising digital season tickets are manually generated and the ticket office team are working there way round the stadium doing this, they have completed the East and West Stands and have made a start on the Famous Five Stand so please bear with us.

Further email 10 minutes later from commercial@hibernianfc.co.uk advising can you please confirm you are happy to receive emails from the Club, all things relating to club news, tickets/hospitality, third party emails? Once confirmed, we can remove suppression on your account and going forward you should receive all club communications.

Was in my bed and didn't pick up emails till this morning replied 10:40 email back 10:45 ' great we will get it sorted '

Bit concerning to hear that they appear to have completed the east stand tickets. I've still not received anything. :confused:

KdyHby
27-08-2020, 06:24 AM
Bit concerning to hear that they appear to have completed the east stand tickets. I've still not received anything. :confused:

Here too

Sir David Gray
27-08-2020, 06:29 AM
Here too

That's kind of reassuring then I suppose.

I did wonder whether I'd get one since I've got a disabled season ticket but Kieran's confirmed everyone is getting one.

Andy74
27-08-2020, 07:04 AM

I’m in the East and nothing received yet.

hibee_girl
27-08-2020, 07:15 AM

Same here.

BlackSheep
27-08-2020, 07:30 AM
@Kieran

Are they doing this methodically? If so perhaps you can find out in what order they are doing, ref number, seat number, name, etc and this will allow those of us waiting for the email to arrive to at least estimate when to expect it.

Thanks

Stuart93
27-08-2020, 07:33 AM
@Kieran

Are they doing this methodically? If so perhaps you can find out in what order they are doing, ref number, seat number, name, etc and this will allow those of us waiting for the email to arrive to at least estimate when to expect it.

Thanks

I emailed the ticket office on Monday. This was the response

“Thanks for your email, this has to be done manually by us at the ticket office (limited staff) so this could take another couple of weeks to get everybody their digital card.”

It’s coming

BlackSheep
27-08-2020, 08:14 AM
I emailed the ticket office on Monday. This was the response

“Thanks for your email, this has to be done manually by us at the ticket office (limited staff) so this could take another couple of weeks to get everybody their digital card.”

It’s coming

Thanks bud

thebakerboy
27-08-2020, 02:58 PM
It could be the app you are using for email that is the issue. I tried it initially using the app I normally use (myMail) and it didn't work. I then tried it in the gmail app and it worked no bother.
Thanks for that suggestion , was using outlook but used gmail and no problem sorted in about 20 secs altogether

thebakerboy
27-08-2020, 03:13 PM
As somebody else suggested try gmail app it works

Ronniekirk
28-08-2020, 09:23 AM

Niether have I But I wonder if I may have deleted it given it was from ticket master and not the club

Power
28-08-2020, 10:41 AM
@Kieran

Thanks

Niether have I But I wonder if I may have deleted it given it was from ticket master and not the club

Different employees tackling different areas of the stadium to get through it all - still clicking away.

My auld boys East JJ season ticket only landed this morning ✅

I’ll make sure the club lets us know when it’s done (or I’ll give a shout).

Jamesie
01-09-2020, 12:54 PM
Anyone received the email from ticketmaster but having difficulty downloading the season ticket into Google pay? For the last few hours I've been getting a Google "something went wrong - try later" message.

Edit: now see multiple people have this issue when using Outlook, like myself - I'll try and use my webmail app and see if any better.

Keith_M
01-09-2020, 01:00 PM
Still an ongoing process this - It’s a one by one click by seat to generate the email for all 11,000....

Different employees tackling different areas of the stadium to get through it all - still clicking away.

I'm not meaning to be a moaning minnie (though I am good at that ;-) ), but are they seriously sending out E-Mails by clicking on the addresses one at a time?

I could write a program in about an hour that would automatically send the lot.

I'm not sure I know the required programming language but, if not, I'd imagine there are loads of other posters that could help the club out with this, if they just put a request out for assistance.

Gerard
01-09-2020, 01:07 PM
My new card came today

Chuck Rhoades
01-09-2020, 01:21 PM
Received my two e-tickets today - as predicted, it would take a week or so given they are sending them on manually. Received my Son’s too which was purchased 2 months apart so perhaps doing things in alphabetical order? My surname begins with a V.

Or could be done by stand?

EDIT - KP confirmed it’s by area of stadium.

Billy Whizz
01-09-2020, 01:22 PM
All ours arrived yesterday, and added to my wallet

Would be nice to be able to use it though😄

Sir David Gray
01-09-2020, 01:24 PM
Still nothing for me.

SteveHFC
01-09-2020, 01:31 PM

Same here.

Wheat Hound
01-09-2020, 01:45 PM
Anyone received the email from ticketmaster but having difficulty downloading the season ticket into Google pay? For the last few hours I've been getting a Google "something went wrong - try later" message.

Edit: now see multiple people have this issue when using Outlook, like myself - I'll try and use my webmail app and see if any better.

Having the exact same problem. Wont upload to google pay either via my own email or the gmail app. Anyone any ideas?

dp00
01-09-2020, 01:54 PM
Mine arrived today , added to wallet ..... now just to actually get to a game

Nakedmanoncrack
01-09-2020, 03:00 PM
New card arrived for my son (addressed to me) today, but no new card for myself, not sure why he's getting a new one either as we havent changed seats.

JohnMcM
01-09-2020, 03:36 PM
Having the exact same problem. Wont upload to google pay either via my own email or the gmail app. Anyone any ideas?

Had the same problem. Got the same message when trying to download to Wallet. Tried again and again without downloading. Tried again a couple of days later and download ok. Beats me why I had the initial problem though. Hope this helps.

Wheat Hound
01-09-2020, 03:54 PM
Had the same problem. Got the same message when trying to download to Wallet. Tried again and again without downloading. Tried again a couple of days later and download ok. Beats me why I had the initial problem though. Hope this helps.

Cheers 👍

TheGog
01-09-2020, 04:37 PM
Got mines today and I'm using Google pay it works fine. If its not working on Google pay give hibs a email or maybe Google possibly as well could just be a glitch I a code or something

hibee_girl
01-09-2020, 04:39 PM
Mine arrived today too

Fanforlife
01-09-2020, 09:27 PM
Finally downloaded mine after realizing after a few attempts to and it not working for me,that it was my own fault as did not have Google Pay🤣. However after doing so i then found that it is in my carers name,sent email so hopefully will get one in my name soon.🤣🤣🤣

zitelli62
01-09-2020, 09:52 PM
Same here.

Same here.

Sir David Gray
02-09-2020, 09:30 AM
Just received mine. 🥳🎈🎉🎊

tamig
03-09-2020, 11:53 AM
New card arrived for my son (addressed to me) today, but no new card for myself, not sure why he's getting a new one either as we havent changed seats.

Exactly same here. Got my digital ones emailed last week and my son’s physical card arrived on Tuesday. Nothing for me yet though on the physical front.

Steven79
03-09-2020, 01:49 PM
Good News: All three cards arrived yesterday

Bad News: I made a mistake when booking and now have one Youth and one Child STs, instead of two Youth STs.

Considering I've basically paid for something that we're not going to get our money's worth from anyway (at either Child or Youth prices), you wouldn't have thought it would matter... but it apparently does.How will it make a difference?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Sir David Gray
04-09-2020, 11:20 AM
I'm now quite confused.

I've just received a new season ticket card for this season, despite remaining in the same seat as last season. :confused:

Keith_M
04-09-2020, 01:18 PM
I'm now quite confused.

I've just received a new season ticket card for this season, despite remaining in the same seat as last season. :confused:

You've now got two cards because you're doubly special.

:wink:

Sir David Gray
04-09-2020, 01:34 PM
You've now got two cards because you're doubly special.

:wink:

Maybe one's for Hibspass and the other's for Hibs TV. :greengrin

Chuck Rhoades
04-09-2020, 02:17 PM
I'm now quite confused.

Different type of card perhaps? E.g. student last season / adult this season?

Sir David Gray
04-09-2020, 02:52 PM
Different type of card perhaps? E.g. student last season / adult this season?

No exactly the same. I haven't moved seat or changed into a different band.

I'm still just as disabled as I was last season. :greengrin

Scouse Hibee
04-09-2020, 05:26 PM

Is one maybe for Old Trafford?

Sir David Gray
04-09-2020, 05:44 PM
Is one maybe for Old Trafford?

Good point actually I hadn't thought on that!

I might be struggling to make many weekend matches right enough if Hibs are playing, anyone know if their season tickets include the Champions League games?

Billy Whizz
05-09-2020, 09:26 AM

They probably want us to use the digital ones going forward

Jamesie
05-09-2020, 11:10 AM

I ended up forwarding it to a gmail account I have and was able to upload into Google Pay from there.

Jamesie
05-09-2020, 11:12 AM
They probably want us to use the digital ones going forward

I’ve got a Huawei P30 Pro which has roughly a 6.5 inch screen and I know when I previously tried to upload my season ticket into stocard I found my phone was too big for the scanner. I trust this has been looked into / worked on with ticketmaster to ensure those of us with bigger smartphone screens don’t all have the same problem!