PDA

View Full Version : Craig Levein

KDY Hibs
16-08-2020, 04:16 PM
Just seen his comment on the BBC Scotland website regarding The Rangers v Livi game, below;

"The longer Livingston have the ball, the more their players get enticed forward and I think that's when they are at their most vulnerable"

It's no wonder with that mentality his teams played eye bleeding football!

Paul1642
16-08-2020, 04:20 PM
Just seen his comment on the BBC Scotland website regarding The Rangers v Livi game, below;

"The longer Livingston have the ball, the more their players get enticed forward and I think that's when they are at their most vulnerable"

Sums him up. Had you posted the quote without telling us who had said it I would have probably guessed it was Levein.

Billy Whizz
16-08-2020, 04:22 PM

Wonder why he didn’t use this tactic as the Hearts manager

Wakeyhibee
17-08-2020, 05:40 AM

Listened to his commentary. He also said just before this "if I was Livingston I'd almost wish Rangers had the ball more" sums up his 4-6-0 attitude to football.

Smartie
17-08-2020, 05:53 AM
It was a decent day for Leveinball tbf.

A very well executed anti football plan from Livi.

I’m certainly not complaining.