PDA

View Full Version : Why no minute’s silence?

Col L
15-08-2020, 04:52 PM
Thought there would have been a minute’s silence or applause for Willie Hunter, given his links to both clubs, and Tom Forsyth. Anyone know why not?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Iggy Pope
15-08-2020, 05:31 PM
I would’ve expected an obituary for Willie Hunter in the programme but nothing.

snedzuk
15-08-2020, 06:07 PM
Before the game is given over to the players important message of taking a knee for blm. It would be offensive to dilute that with a minutes silence for two privileged white males.

Andy74
15-08-2020, 06:11 PM
Before the game is given over to the players important message of taking a knee for blm. It would be offensive to dilute that with a minutes silence for two privileged white males.

Behave.

heretoday
15-08-2020, 06:26 PM
We've enough minutes silences as it is.
Get on with the game.

Keith_M
15-08-2020, 06:50 PM

I don't think a minute's silence was required but that comment is a load of B*ll*cks

A Hi-Bee
15-08-2020, 06:55 PM

We also lost a goalkeeper this week and perhaps in fact definatly more important today is VJ-Day the official end of WW2 if a minutes silence was ever deserved then it is for the end of that war.

Malthibby
15-08-2020, 06:56 PM

Get yerself away to America; Trump's pals will love you.:rolleyes:

hibeerealist
15-08-2020, 07:04 PM

Jesus, just watched that load o s hit e and then read this!!!

Are you for real ya plum?

SaulGoodman
15-08-2020, 09:29 PM

Wtaf

Stanton Spence
15-08-2020, 09:36 PM
Before the game is given over to the players important message of taking a knee for blm. It would be offensive to dilute that with a minutes silence for two privileged white males.WTF do you even mean? R sole

Sent from my G3121 using Tapatalk

Stuart93
15-08-2020, 10:47 PM

This place has been absolutely crawling today. Just another clear example of it.