PDA

View Full Version : New contracts

JDT
14-08-2020, 10:05 PM
www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/martin-boyle-new-contract-talks-22523343.amp

Nice update on new contracts for Boyle, Newell & Marciano. Also a wee bit about Stephen McGinn Hearts

Onceinawhile
14-08-2020, 10:32 PM
www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/martin-boyle-new-contract-talks-22523343.amp

Nice update on new contracts for Boyle, Newell & Marciano. Also a wee bit about Stephen McGinn Hearts

I'd assume we've been talking to them all for a while. The fact we're feeding it to the media suggests to me we're getting close to signing deals.

Need to keep boyler until at least the first Scottish Cup final.

danhibees1875
15-08-2020, 07:09 AM
I'd assume we've been talking to them all for a while. The fact we're feeding it to the media suggests to me we're getting close to signing deals.

Need to keep boyler until at least the first Scottish Cup final.

Which one? We've 2 this year. :greengrin

Since452
15-08-2020, 07:24 AM

I thought you ment Stephen McGinn going to Hearts there. Those McGinn boys have a great attitude. Don't want that anywhere near Hearts. If Jack wants him part of the club then I'm all for it.