PDA

View Full Version : New Podcast

DTS
12-08-2020, 09:50 AM
Hi there,

Myself and a few friends have been toying with the idea of creating a hibs centric podcast, whilst also tapping into the rest of Scottish football. The work that Hibs Talk and Long Bangers do is amazing however we were wondering if there is anything else you would like to see/hear from a hibs podcast. We’re a couple of guys who talk hibs non stop everyday and basically want to share our love for the club and our game. Any potential content you’d like us to look at would be great

DTS
12-08-2020, 02:29 PM
We are planning on having our first episode out post Motherwell game early next week. We have set up a twitter page please give us a follow @downtheslope1

04Sauzee
12-08-2020, 02:33 PM
Hi there,

Myself and a few friends have been toying with the idea of creating a hibs centric podcast, whilst also tapping into the rest of Scottish football. The work that Hibs Talk and Long Bangers do is amazing however we were wondering if there is anything else you would like to see/hear from a hibs podcast. We’re a couple of guys who talk hibs non stop everyday and basically want to share our love for the club and our game. Any potential content you’d like us to look at would be great
A mixture of Longbangers and Hibs talk
Not sure if you have access to any analytical stuff. Love hearing that kind off stuff.

Open it up to maybe a guest radge every week or so.

Actually already following you on twitter

147lothian
12-08-2020, 02:40 PM
Hi there,

Cheers, for that, I personally love Hibs related podcasts, so I'll be watching it after the Movtherwell game and I'll give it a like and subscribe, all the best:scarf:

DTS
12-08-2020, 03:32 PM
Thanks for the feedback guys! We love Hibstalk and longbangers that’s our inspiration really.

DTS
12-08-2020, 05:15 PM
Some good news, we’re planning I’m having ep 1 realised before the Motherwell game. I’ll post links etc when available

The 90+2
12-08-2020, 05:40 PM
Some good news, we’re planning I’m having ep 1 realised before the Motherwell game. I’ll post links etc when available

Good luck mate 👍

Pedantic_Hibee
12-08-2020, 05:47 PM
A mixture of Longbangers and Hibs talk
Not sure if you have access to any analytical stuff. Love hearing that kind off stuff.

Open it up to maybe a guest radge every week or so.

Actually already following you on twitter

I’d be your guest radge but Longbangers have tied me down to a five year contract and they pay me in crisps and Abernethy biscuits.

Lucrative.

Ryan91
12-08-2020, 06:33 PM
I'm all for another relatively Hibs-centric podcast, already love Longbangers and Hibs Talk, and I'm sure I could love another.

Looking forward to this.

Power
12-08-2020, 06:36 PM
Hi there,

Best of luck with this ✅

Always good to hear genuine fans views, opinions and chat on all things Hibs in their own unique way.

Sammy7nil
12-08-2020, 06:38 PM
I’d be your guest radge but Longbangers have tied me down to a five year contract and they pay me in crisps and Abernethy biscuits.

Lucrative.

You should argue for a rise Monster Munchies at least

Leitherhibs
12-08-2020, 08:31 PM
I’ve been keen to start my own pod for ages, just haven’t got round to it, plus like you say the 2 hibs-centric ones out there just now are very good, but also very different. All the best to you, if you’re looking for a total slaver of a guest to appear, drop me a line.

04Sauzee
12-08-2020, 08:33 PM
I’ve been keen to start my own pod for ages, just haven’t got round to it, plus like you say the 2 hibs-centric ones out there just now are very good, but also very different. All the best to you, if you’re looking for a total slaver of a guest to appear, drop me a line.

Can't get enough Hibs content or Hibs slavers doing podcasts. Give it a bash what's the worst they can happen 😁

TheGog
13-08-2020, 08:50 AM
A few of me and my mates actually thought of this too a we thought about a YouTube channel etc maybe a avenue for you to go down, wish we done it a lot of them seen to be popping up now:rolleyes: