PDA

View Full Version : Sportscene Tonight (11 August) BBC One Scotland at 10.45pm

mal
11-08-2020, 08:50 PM
A reminder that extended highlights of Dundee United v Hibs is on tonight.

PatHead
11-08-2020, 09:40 PM
A reminder that extended highlights of Dundee United v Hibs is on tonight.

Thanks for the reminder. Don't know how they will get 20 minutes out of that though.

Sir David Gray
11-08-2020, 09:58 PM
What do we reckon the thinking is behind having Sportscene on tonight for one match and then having it on again tomorrow for the other three matches?

ancient hibee
11-08-2020, 10:01 PM
What do we reckon the thinking is behind having Sportscene on tonight for one match and then having it on again tomorrow for the other three matches?

BBC are running out of programmes to fill spaces in schedule.

ballengeich
11-08-2020, 10:07 PM
Thanks for the reminder. Don't know how they will get 20 minutes out of that though.

They filled it out with the goals from the two cup games last season.

Saturday Boy
11-08-2020, 10:07 PM
That was some work by the editor. How did we manage to repel the wave after wave of Dundee United attacks.

Danderhall Hibs
11-08-2020, 10:16 PM

With the Saturday night show being added as well I’m just hoping it’s an enhanced package they’ve managed to buy.

Disappointed they didn’t show the head clash more than once - I’ve seen a few folk saying red while their manager says it’s not even a booking. I’m not sure where I stand on it.

PatHead
12-08-2020, 08:01 AM
With the Saturday night show being added as well I’m just hoping it’s an enhanced package they’ve managed to buy.

Disappointed they didn’t show the head clash more than once - I’ve seen a few folk saying red while their manager says it’s not even a booking. I’m not sure where I stand on it.

Thought it should have been a red. Reckless tackle which endangered the opposition player. Could have been far more serious.

KDY Hibs
12-08-2020, 08:03 AM
Thought it should have been a red. Reckless tackle which endangered the opposition player. Could have been far more serious.

Agree, a red all day long

Danderhall Hibs
12-08-2020, 08:07 AM
Agree, a red all day long

Thought it should have been a red. Reckless tackle which endangered the opposition player. Could have been far more.

Aye it could be - I just find it hard to say for definite with only seeing the 1 angle. If we could see from behind the goals it could be the guy had his eyes on the ball the while time. It looked bad but then when they’re in the air and stay down it generally does look bad.

hibby rae
12-08-2020, 08:51 AM

Sky didn't show any replays either. Is this a thing with bad injuries?

Eyrie
12-08-2020, 06:38 PM
Missed it at the time, but having seen it on iPlayer it was certainly reckless at best so the referee was right to book him.