PDA

View Full Version : Hibs pass

HibeesGal
11-08-2020, 05:25 PM
I thought season ticket holders were getting access to games at Easter road, even the ones on Sky? The game on Saturday is being advertised as audio only? Or is this maybe just not yet updated?

Sir David Gray
11-08-2020, 05:27 PM
I thought season ticket holders were getting access to games at Easter road, even the ones on Sky? The game on Saturday is being advertised as audio only? Or is this maybe just not yet updated?

If you're a season ticket holder in the UK or ROI, you'll have the option to view Hibspass or Sky.

poulton hibs
11-08-2020, 07:44 PM
Audio is just for Hibs TV UK subscribers. Hibspass for season ticket holder live on TV

JohnMcM
12-08-2020, 02:11 PM
When we bought our season tickets this season in addition to "Hibspass" we were told this,,,,,,,,,,

You will receive a second, different log-in for Hibs TV, so you can enjoy your exclusive behind-the-scenes content and archive footage and we will be in touch with that in the near future.

Is there any more information yet or have I missed something? Thanks.

Stuart93
12-08-2020, 02:16 PM
When we bought our season tickets this season in addition to "Hibspass" we were told this,,,,,,,,,,

You will receive a second, different log-in for Hibs TV, so you can enjoy your exclusive behind-the-scenes content and archive footage and we will be in touch with that in the near future.

Is there any more information yet or have I missed something? Thanks.

Was announced maybe last night that you can now use your hibs pass login details to access hibs tv. I’ve not tried it yet to see if it works

04Sauzee
12-08-2020, 02:21 PM
Was announced maybe last night that you can now use your hibs pass login details to access hibs tv. I’ve not tried it yet to see if it works

It works, can access the full utd game should you wish to watch it again 👀 hoping there will be some more content put up over the next few weeks

JohnMcM
12-08-2020, 02:44 PM

JohnMcM
12-08-2020, 02:46 PM
It works, can access the full utd game should you wish to watch it again 👀 hoping there will be some more content put up over the next few weeks

.Sean.
12-08-2020, 02:49 PM

I’m getting this when I try and login to Hibs Pass - put in my password which hasn’t been changed and it says incorrect :confused:

Billy Whizz
12-08-2020, 02:52 PM

I’m getting this when I try and login to Hibs Pass - put in my password which hasn’t been changed and it says incorrect :confused:

Send the support line an email, they’ll fix it for you

stantonhibby
12-08-2020, 02:53 PM

I'm getting that too

Stuart93
12-08-2020, 02:54 PM

I don’t think that’s the normal login page for hibspass. Perhaps doing some upgrades on it? Not too sure but that’s how the page looks for me also

Billy Whizz
12-08-2020, 02:58 PM

Sean, there’s nothing to see on Hibspass just now, I’m not being cheeky, but is there a reason you’re trying to log on?

.Sean.
12-08-2020, 03:53 PM
Sean, there’s nothing to see on Hibspass just now, I’m not being cheeky, but is there a reason you’re trying to log on?
I tried last night to see if I could get commentary for the game as needed to nip to the shops start of 2nd half and got the same

Billy Whizz
12-08-2020, 03:57 PM
I tried last night to see if I could get commentary for the game as needed to nip to the shops start of 2nd half and got the same

Audio was probably on Hibs TV last night

04Sauzee
12-08-2020, 04:07 PM
Audio was probably on Hibs TV last night

Correct season ticket holders were getting audio via Hibs tv

H18S NX
12-08-2020, 04:41 PM
Emailed Hibs tv,they said it goes down after the match,

H18S NX
12-08-2020, 04:42 PM
The site goes down at the end of the match event, whilst we update for the next game.

You will only be able to access this on matchday.

Sir David Gray
12-08-2020, 05:06 PM

You only need hibspass to watch home league games.

Everything else is Hibs TV.

cmcd
14-08-2020, 07:43 PM
You only need hibspass to watch home league games.

Everything else is Hibs TV.

Where can I find Hibs pass

jeffers
14-08-2020, 07:48 PM

Www.hibspass.com. That’s the site we use to watch the home games live.

Sir David Gray
14-08-2020, 08:26 PM

If you are a season ticket holder, you should have had an email before the Kilmarnock game telling you how to log in.

NB You can only watch games on Hibspass from the UK and ROI.

green.oracle
15-08-2020, 09:20 AM
The site goes down at the end of the match event, whilst we update for the next game.

You will only be able to access this on matchday.

Just tried to log in and still getting screen saying need to authenticate password.

When you put password in, screen says incorrect password?

Anyone else with this problem?

franks
15-08-2020, 09:36 AM
Just tried to log in and still getting screen saying need to authenticate password.

When you put password in, screen says incorrect password?

Anyone else with this problem?

HibsPass not open yet try again around 17.00 this evening.

Criswell
15-08-2020, 04:57 PM
I managed to log into Hibs TV to watch the Kilmarnock game no problem. Today I have tried but I'm only getting audio?

Sir David Gray
15-08-2020, 04:59 PM
I managed to log into Hibs TV to watch the Kilmarnock game no problem. Today I have tried but I'm only getting audio?

You need to use hibspass.com if you're a season ticket holder to watch the game.

EDIT - Just noticed you said you watched the Kilmarnock game on Hibs TV so I assume you live overseas. In which case not sure, sorry.

Criswell
15-08-2020, 05:06 PM
You need to use hibspass.com if you're a season ticket holder to watch the game.

EDIT - Just noticed you said you watched the Kilmarnock game on Hibs TV so I assume you live overseas. In which case not sure, sorry.
I am a season ticket holder and reside in Edinburgh. I have tried to use hibspass.com but cannot find the login link?

Sir David Gray
15-08-2020, 05:08 PM
I am a season ticket holder and reside in Edinburgh. I have tried to use hibspass.com but cannot find the login link?

Hibs TV won't work for watching the games if you're a season ticket holder, you must have used hibspass for the Kilmarnock game.

It's www.hibspass.com

Criswell
15-08-2020, 05:19 PM
Hibs TV won't work for watching the games if you're a season ticket holder, you must have used hibspass for the Kilmarnock game.

It's www.hibspass.com (http://www.hibspass.com)
When I go into www.hibspass.com there is nothing telling me how to login.

Beefster
15-08-2020, 05:22 PM

User is firstname-lastname-clientref
Password is clientref

Sir David Gray
15-08-2020, 05:23 PM

:confused: How did you manage to watch the Kilmarnock game?

username - first name-surname-client reference i.e. joe-bloggs-12345
password - client reference i.e. 12345

speedy_gonzales
15-08-2020, 05:25 PM

Any joy?
Try www.hibspass.com/login

Criswell
15-08-2020, 08:52 PM
I was disappointed I did not get to see the game today (some might say you were lucky!) The point I am making is that I logged in no problem to watch the Kilmarnock game 2 weeks ago and could not do so today. There was just no login link on hibspass. Strangely enough when I checked the site recently the login link was displayed?
?

Sir David Gray
15-08-2020, 09:13 PM
I was disappointed I did not get to see the game today (some might say you were lucky!) The point I am making is that I logged in no problem to watch the Kilmarnock game 2 weeks ago and could not do so today. There was just no login link on hibspass. Strangely enough when I checked the site recently the login link was displayed?
?

When you say there was no log in link, what do you mean?

What happened when you went to hibspass.com?

Did you get the homepage and then weren't presented with the option to put in your username or password?

CockneyRebel
16-08-2020, 09:21 AM

What happened when you went to hibspass.com (http://hibspass.com)?

Did you get the homepage and then weren't presented with the option to put in your username or password?

I had a different problem. Logged in fine but video link would not start as the clock was stuck at 4:45pm. Used the contact option twice with no reply and it was not until 75 mins had been played before the link started to work. Watched all the previous games without a hitch so not sure what went wrong this time. The only consolation was that out of the 4 games so far this was the one to miss.

Criswell
16-08-2020, 10:08 PM

What happened when you went to hibspass.com (http://hibspass.com)?

Sorry not to respond earlier. What I mean is there was just no link which would allow me access the live screening of the match on the hibspass site. I knew to put in my name and client reference number as before but just was not given that opportunity. The first two or three links just put me into Hibs.net site.

Sir David Gray
17-08-2020, 09:46 AM
Sorry not to respond earlier. What I mean is there was just no link which would allow me access the live screening of the match on the hibspass site. I knew to put in my name and client reference number as before but just was not given that opportunity. The first two or three links just put me into Hibs.net site.

Very strange it would be worth reporting this to Hibs.

Billy Whizz
18-08-2020, 02:33 PM

Seriously🤣

Cat Stanton
18-08-2020, 03:03 PM

Well, there's pass. Then there's first pass. And then there's Hibs pass.

Thank you and goodnight.

Beefster
18-08-2020, 04:40 PM

I’m almost certain that HibsPass didn’t contain secret links to hibs.net that only activated for you. No offence but it’s far far more likely to be user error or a local problem with your browser.

Saturday Boy
18-08-2020, 05:36 PM
I’m almost certain that HibsPass didn’t contain secret links to hibs.net that only activated for you. No offence but it’s far far more likely to be user error or a local problem with your browser.

I’m guessing that the poster googled Hibs pass rather than using the link in the email from Hibs.

Lots of posts on here about Hibs pass would be found by google.

Before I bookmarked hibs.net I just googled drama queen. 100% success rate.

Criswell
18-08-2020, 09:15 PM
I’m guessing that the poster googled Hibs pass rather than using the link in the email from Hibs.

Lots of posts on here about Hibs pass would be found by google.

Before I bookmarked hibs.net I just googled drama queen. 100% success rate.

You are right. I did Google hibspass. Unfortunately, I had deleted the e-mail from Hibs unintentionally. Do you have to go through that link to access live stream?

Saturday Boy
18-08-2020, 09:22 PM
You are right. I did Google hibspass. Unfortunately, I had deleted the e-mail from Hibs unintentionally. Do you have to through that link to access live stream?

If you go to the Hibs Official website, there’s a link to the Hibs pass website.

This was Saturday’s news item with the link.

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/10704

On my phone so you might need to copy and paste.

Sir David Gray
18-08-2020, 09:39 PM
You are right. I did Google hibspass. Unfortunately, I had deleted the e-mail from Hibs unintentionally. Do you have to go through that link to access live stream?

Just go to www.hibspass.com that's literally all you need to do and then put in your username and password and you're good to go.

Mikey
21-08-2020, 10:34 AM
Is Sunday's game available through Hibspass or is it Sky only?

Oscar T Grouch
21-08-2020, 10:38 AM

Sky or it’s on Hibs TV for commentary. Not sure if available thru ppv with St J but given it’s on Sky I doubt it’ll be available for away supporters.

Sir David Gray
21-08-2020, 10:53 AM

David Tanner was advertising it during the Motherwell game but I'm assuming it was for the benefit of the international subscribers although this wasn't made clear.

My understanding is the only people who have an alternative to Sky if the game's being broadcast by them are season ticket holders of the home club and everyone else will need to watch it on Sky.

Mikey
21-08-2020, 10:56 AM
Thanks.

The Leith Dutch
22-08-2020, 07:08 AM

I seem to be behind and not have my hibs pass login details. Season ticket was bought nice and early so might have missed a mail.
Anyone got any idea how I sort one out?

Danderhall Hibs
22-08-2020, 07:56 AM
I seem to be behind and not have my hibs pass login details. Season ticket was bought nice and early so might have missed a mail.
Anyone got any idea how I sort one out?

Username: Firstname-surname-clientref
Password: clientref

Hopefully you know your client reference!

oneone73
22-08-2020, 08:02 AM
Username: Firstname-surname-clientref
Password: clientref

Hopefully you know your client reference!

All lowercase though; no initial cap.

Sir David Gray
22-08-2020, 08:05 AM
All lowercase though; no initial cap.

It's not case sensitive, even putting it all in caps will work.

oneone73
22-08-2020, 08:49 AM
It's not case sensitive, even putting it all in caps will work.

Ah, that's changed from the original HibsPass advice, thanks

Kawacabbage10
22-08-2020, 11:18 AM
Anybody seen this screen when accessing via the email Hibs sent ? Was working without issue previously though when I went to update the browser on the favourite link I had saved I'm now getting this. Maybe due to being a non match day and it will correct itself. (Hopefully attachment worked as doing on phone)

Sir David Gray
22-08-2020, 11:28 AM
Anybody seen this screen when accessing via the email Hibs sent ? Was working without issue previously though when I went to update the browser on the favourite link I had saved I'm now getting this. Maybe due to being a non match day and it will correct itself. (Hopefully attachment worked as doing on phone)

Hibspass doesn't work unless there's a game on.

tamig
22-08-2020, 01:25 PM

Thats the standard “down” screen when nothing’s on.