PDA

View Full Version : Clubs Issuing Programmes 20/21 Season

EL Green
11-08-2020, 08:18 AM
Two matches into the season and it looks like not all clubs are issuing programmes for the behind closed door matches?

I think the following teams are producing programmes;

Hibs
Kilmarnock
Motherwell
St Johnstone
St Mirren
Aberdeen
Celtic
Rangers

I haven't seen anything for the following clubs so I guess they aren't producing programmes?

Livingston
Ross County
Dundee United
Hamilton

Anyone know if the four clubs above plan to produce programmes at some point in the season, possibly when fans are allowed back to watch matches? I suspect even then Livingston and Ross County won't given that they haven't produced programmes for a couple of seasons.

Iggy Pope
12-08-2020, 06:59 AM
I don’t collect modern Aways generally but thought I’d do something this season extraordinary as it is.
Doesn’t appear that team sheets are even available though so maybe not.

Logie Green
12-08-2020, 08:28 PM
Two matches into the season and it looks like not all clubs are issuing programmes for the behind closed door matches?

I think the following teams are producing programmes;

Hibs
Kilmarnock
Motherwell
St Johnstone
St Mirren
Aberdeen
Celtic
Rangers

I haven't seen anything for the following clubs so I guess they aren't producing programmes?

Livingston
Ross County
Dundee United
Hamilton

Anyone know if the four clubs above plan to produce programmes at some point in the season, possibly when fans are allowed back to watch matches? I suspect even then Livingston and Ross County won't given that they haven't produced programmes for a couple of seasons.

Livingston and Dundee United didn’t do programmes for our matches this week. Livingston only did an online programme last season but don’t appear to have done so this season.

I’d assume Ross County won’t do one this season as they’ve only done team sheets with a small amount of content on a single page for the last couple of seasons.

No idea about Hamilton yet.