PDA

View Full Version : Arabs away next

TheGreenMan
09-08-2020, 08:59 PM
So with Jack Ross changing the line up and shape to fit Livi from Killie, do we make any changes for Utd away or is it easy as same again with Scott Allan still on the bench?

Is Shankland injured for them too? That'd be a bonus!

B.H.F.C
09-08-2020, 09:02 PM
Fitness permitting, there is no way we can be changing anything on the back of that performance yesterday. Only way I can see any changes is if Horgan is injured.

hibbysam
09-08-2020, 09:08 PM
So with Jack Ross changing the line up and shape to fit Livi from Killie, do we make any changes for Utd away or is it easy as same again with Scott Allan still on the bench?

Even if he isn’t missing through injury, he surely can’t be fully fit after missing a game 3 days prior. Don’t think they’ve strengthened at the back since the start of the year when we played them so would like to think we’d be able to cut them open, just about taking our chances.

Mellon surely can’t be any more negative than Neilson was so that also plays into our hands.

TheGreenMan
09-08-2020, 09:10 PM
Even if he isn’t missing through injury, he surely can’t be fully fit after missing a game 3 days prior. Don’t think they’ve strengthened at the back since the start of the year when we played them so would like to think we’d be able to cut them open, just about taking our chances.

Mellon surely can’t be any more negative than Neilson was so that also plays into our hands.

They looked pretty open in the Motherwell highlights. Hoping our pace on the break will punish them

I'd go same team if possible too.

04Sauzee
09-08-2020, 09:11 PM

Think they just signed a big CB 6'7 or something that had one of the best defensive heading records in the league when he played for Blackpool? Not sure if he played on Saturday

TheGreenMan
09-08-2020, 09:14 PM
Think they are more or less same squad as the championship team. Should really be getting at them and getting the 3 points here taking us clear at the top of the league! Great to be looking forward to Hibs games again!

blackpoolhibs
09-08-2020, 09:15 PM
Think they just signed a big CB 6'7 or something that had one of the best defensive heading records in the league when he played for Blackpool? Not sure if he played on Saturday

He's a big lump who would struggle against me in a race, boyle will tear him a new ********.

The 90+2
09-08-2020, 09:18 PM
Not to be underestimated. I don’t think we have in general got a good record against them in midweek matches up there either.

4-0 Hibs :greengrin

blackpoolhibs
09-08-2020, 09:19 PM
Not to be underestimated. I don’t think we have in general got a good record against them in midweek matches up there either.

4-0 Hibs :greengrin

Is this a very winnable game, can we even say that?

The 90+2
09-08-2020, 09:20 PM

Of course mate. You’ve just said as much 😁

MWHIBBIES
09-08-2020, 09:30 PM

Should be. Very average side that we were comfortably better than last season.

RoYO!
09-08-2020, 09:33 PM
Blitz opening. Get the lead. Hit on the break.

I think saying to Horgan- give us your best for 60 mins. Run yourself into the ground in the knowledge that we wont use him for 90+ minutes.

Really looking forward to it. Another real test. Three from three?! Would be an incredible start!

sean04
09-08-2020, 09:35 PM

Seen some Dundee Utd fans saying he’s out for 4 weeks

Iggy Pope
09-08-2020, 09:39 PM
I remember a Keith Hat trick one midweek at Tannadice.
Remember plenty gubbings too though.

bringbackbenny
09-08-2020, 09:43 PM
I remember a Keith Hat trick one midweek at Tannadice.
Remember plenty gubbings too though.

I also remember that well, the Arabs tannoy announcer attempted to take the p out of Keith Wright before the game, mentioned he was ex Dundee and doesn't score many against us.

Hat trick followed 🤣

Renfrew_Hibby
09-08-2020, 09:48 PM
Did Nisbet net any against them last season?

calumhibee1
09-08-2020, 09:54 PM
Scored one in a 2-0 win. Last game before season was stopped

HendoDelivered
09-08-2020, 09:54 PM

Yup.

04Sauzee
09-08-2020, 09:58 PM

About 1 min 15sec in

https://youtu.be/VbFb3iGplQU

oneone73
09-08-2020, 10:06 PM
Technical point re the thread title: Arabs are the fans, not the club. They're quite touchy about it.
Nickname for the club is probably the Terrors.

09-08-2020, 10:08 PM
About 1 min 15sec in

https://youtu.be/VbFb3iGplQU

Made up for his effort at about 45 seconds in.

As far as the match goes, stick with the same starting line up, if no injuries.

Future17
09-08-2020, 10:18 PM
Technical point re the thread title: Arabs are the fans, not the club. They're quite touchy about it.

Only a matter of time before the fans are required to change their name.

matty_f
09-08-2020, 11:39 PM
I thought we were comfortably better than them last season when we played them, despite the cup game going to a replay. We should be confident we can win going into Tuesday.

Ozyhibby
10-08-2020, 12:09 AM
I think the line up will change based on the fact that unchanged line ups are pretty rare these days, Horgan could be injured and the fact that Ross said in an after match interview that he picked Saturdays line up very much with Livi in mind after watching them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

theonlywayisup
10-08-2020, 06:11 AM

Are you sure?

I was always under the impression that Dundee United are called the Arabs because back of what happened way back in season 1962/63. There was a particularly cold winter and many games were called off. Dundee Utd got hold of a tar-burning truck and used it to thaw the ice on the pitch which in turn burnt out all the grass too, so to allow the teams to play on it they poured tonnes of sand on it, painted football pitch lines and the game was surprisingly allowed to go ahead. Hence, the nickname the Arabs.

Don't see why it should be the fans that are called the Arabs and not the club.

EDIT POST: You are actually 100% correct - see link below

https://www.eveningtelegraph.co.uk/fp/the-truth-why-are-dundee-united-supporters-called-arabs/

Tyler Durden
10-08-2020, 06:30 AM
Fitness permitting, there is no way we can be changing anything on the back of that performance yesterday. Only way I can see any changes is if Horgan is injured.

Horses for courses. We’ll have looked at how Dundee Utd set up in their first 2 games under a new manager and plan from there.

Wouldn’t surprise me to see Allan come in and us go 4-2-3-1

JimBHibees
10-08-2020, 06:55 AM
Horses for courses. We’ll have looked at how Dundee Utd set up in their first 2 games under a new manager and plan from there.

I would be amazed if we chose to split up the front 2 after Livingston game.

Since452
10-08-2020, 07:04 AM
I think this will be our toughest match yet. Massive win for them on Saturday. I expect us to get something from the game though.

Hibernian Verse
10-08-2020, 07:11 AM
I would be amazed if we chose to split up the front 2 after Livingston game.

I think we will go with Nisbet and Doidge wherever possible this season. The pair of them are a nightmare to defend against. Our wide players and attacking mids will get plenty assists this season.

B.H.F.C
10-08-2020, 07:11 AM

Can’t see us shifting from a front two.

I get the whole horses for courses thing but sometimes you can try to be to clever IMO. We played that well on Saturday that you just let them go again for me, if everyone is fit.

Brightside
10-08-2020, 07:12 AM
352. Back to the Killie formation i think.

JimBHibees
10-08-2020, 08:00 AM
Think a tough away game with United buoyed by great win at Motherwell and new maybe more positive manager. The guy Harkes is a good player in the middle of the pitch and they will definitely pose a threat however not sure they are great defensively and think we will continue our scoring and winnng run. Genuinely hope Daryl is fit as he was superb on Saturday though looked like he twisted his ankle after tangling in the net behind the goal.

number9dream
10-08-2020, 08:35 AM
If Horgan isn't fit, we may go back to a 3-5-2 with Doig or Stevenson on the left and Allan coming back in.
If the wee man is fine, he has to start after a great display.
The United full-backs are good going forward but maybe not so hot at defending. Harkes can run all day but we should have the upper hand in the middle of the park.
Their new giant defender hasn't played yet but might get used to combat Doidge. In that case, they may well revert to three central defenders like they did at home to St Johnstone.
Without Shankland and Clark on the bench, they played without a recognised striker at the weekend and got a win with a stuffy, organised display.
Here's hoping Nisbet can rub it in after we beat United to his signature...

hibbyfraelibby
10-08-2020, 08:45 AM
Are you sure?

I was always under the impression that Dundee United are called the Arabs because back of what happened way back in season 1962/63. There was a particularly cold winter and many games were called off. Dundee Utd got hold of a tar-burning truck and used it to thaw the ice on the pitch which in turn burnt out all the grass too, so to allow the teams to play on it they poured tonnes of sand on it, painted football pitch lines and the game was surprisingly allowed to go ahead. Hence, the nickname the Arabs.

Don't see why it should be the fans that are called the Arabs and not the club.

EDIT POST: You are actually 100% correct - see link below

https://www.eveningtelegraph.co.uk/fp/the-truth-why-are-dundee-united-supporters-called-arabs/

I was told many many year ago, by a Dundonian from the other side of the street, that the Arabs name came because their fans were considered to be a "bunch of wee toerags". Toerag was of course a corruption of Teureg, an infamous Arab tribe, who were famous for causing the French Foreign Legion problems in North Africa.

Hibby Kay-Yay
10-08-2020, 08:47 AM
I can see creative spark required so the team I’d go for is:

Rocky

McGinn Porto Hanlon

Boyle Gogic Newell Doig

Allan

Doidge Nisbet

bigwheel
10-08-2020, 08:54 AM
I can see creative spark required so the team I’d go for is:

Rocky

McGinn Porto Hanlon

Boyle Gogic Newell Doig

Allan

Doidge Nisbet

it would be quite a call to drop Horgan after his shift on Saturday....

Hibernian Verse
10-08-2020, 09:09 AM

Horgan could put in 20 performances like that this season but still wouldn't make the starting XI for some fans.

Hibby Kay-Yay
10-08-2020, 09:16 AM

I’m basing this on the potential injury and this game coming round just a bit too soon for him.

SonOfDavidFrancey
10-08-2020, 09:31 AM
I would think JR will be careful with Doig? Very young and might need some rotation. Applies to a few others too.

Since452
10-08-2020, 09:34 AM
Horgan could put in 20 performances like that this season but still wouldn't make the starting XI for some fans.

He was terrific on Saturday

bigwheel
10-08-2020, 09:35 AM
I’m basing this on the potential injury and this game coming round just a bit too soon for him.

Ah, understood [emoji106][emoji106]

Wilson
10-08-2020, 10:23 AM

Disagree. Let him put in 20 performances like that and we'll see...

BigBamba
10-08-2020, 10:28 AM
I’m staying through in Glasgow for the week. Anyone know of any boozers which will be showing the game?

Diclonius
10-08-2020, 10:29 AM
This will be our toughest game yet.

matty_f
10-08-2020, 10:34 AM

I’m not sure it will, to be honest. We’ve just played two teams who finished above us last season, including a trip to a notoriously difficult ground to get a result.

It’s not an easy game by any stretch of the imagination, but I’m not sure United is a more difficult game than Killie or Livi.

JimBHibees
10-08-2020, 10:56 AM
I’m staying through in Glasgow for the week. Anyone know of any boozers which will be showing the game?

Would imagine loads of pubs will be showing it given the kick off time of 6pm

JimBHibees
10-08-2020, 10:58 AM
I’m not sure it will, to be honest. We’ve just played two teams who finished above us last season, including a trip to a notoriously difficult ground to get a result.

It’s not an easy game by any stretch of the imagination, but I’m not sure United is a more difficult game than Killie or Livi.

Tend to agree especially given Killie good performance yesterday.

hibbyboy1
10-08-2020, 10:59 AM

Killie finished below us

matty_f
10-08-2020, 11:01 AM
Killie finished below us

Did they? :faf: I thought they’d managed another top 6. Should pay more attention! I stand by my point though, they weren’t as far below us as Dundee United were. :greengrin

WhileTheChief..
10-08-2020, 11:32 AM
Run of the mill type game, can’t see Utd getting anything from it.

Will be another comfortable win for us.

inglisavhibs
10-08-2020, 11:47 AM
Hibs in my long time supporting them have very rarely been anything like certainties to win an away league game, and tomorrow is no different. It will take a lot of hard work to get the better of United and any complacency would be suicidal. Looking forward to it.

Booked4Being-Ugly
10-08-2020, 11:47 AM
Did they? :faf: I thought they’d managed another top 6. Should pay more attention! I stand by my point though, they weren’t as far below us as Dundee United were. :greengrin

You do have that bollox spouter disclaimer on your avatar so you're covered! ;)

matty_f
10-08-2020, 11:49 AM
You do have that bollox spouter disclaimer on your avatar so you're covered! ;)

Knew that would come in handy!

Tug Wilson
10-08-2020, 12:04 PM

United have drawn and beaten respectively 2 sides that definitely did finish above us last season.

They are unbeaten in the first 2 games so confidence will be high.

Their form and style of play last season really has no bearing on current form.

If we lose then they jump above us in the league which has to be a massive incentive for them.

So it will be very difficult game. Especially considering that our expectations are now heightened. Something that will give some Hibs fans the fear.

Would take a draw and win on Saturday.

Since452
10-08-2020, 02:08 PM
They've seriously upgraded their manager and the players seem to be responding

hibbysam
10-08-2020, 02:13 PM
United have drawn and beaten respectively 2 sides that definitely did finish above us last season.

They are unbeaten in the first 2 games so confidence will be high.

Their form and style of play last season really has no bearing on current form.

If we lose then they jump above us in the league which has to be a massive incentive for them.

So it will be very difficult game. Especially considering that our expectations are now heightened. Something that will give some Hibs fans the fear.

Would take a draw and win on Saturday.

The day I accept draws at sides just promoted from the championship is the day I stop watching hibs. I’ll be mightily disappointed with anything other than a win, and it’s the mentality I’d like to see our whole club adopting.

TheGreenMan
10-08-2020, 02:26 PM
The day I accept draws at sides just promoted from the championship is the day I stop watching hibs. I’ll be mightily disappointed with anything other than a win, and it’s the mentality I’d like to see our whole club adopting.

Agreed. Which of their players would get in our starting 11?

Maybe Shankland but then he's supposed to be injured

Hibernia&Alba
10-08-2020, 02:37 PM
Though Tannadice is never an easy place, we should be able to beat a newly promoted team who won't have the benefit of home supporters. However, United got a good win at Fir Park on Saturday and aren't mugs. We will need to show the same professional attitude as at Livi. I'm looking forward to this; Hibs by two goals.

cabbageandribs1875
10-08-2020, 02:39 PM
head to head

scottish cup
hibs wins -5
draws -7
dundee utd wins -4

league cup
hibs wins- 8
draws -2
dundee utd wins -3

league
hibs wins -59
draws - 54
dundee utd wins -64

total
72- hibs wins
63- draws
71- dundee utd wins

so, in the words of chandler bing
could it BE any closer
:greengrin

i'd love to catch up on them in league wins :agree:

Tug Wilson
10-08-2020, 02:47 PM

The fact that they are just promoted from the Championship is neither here nor there.

Their current form is.

I never quite understand this "I won't accept" attitude. What are you going to do if Hibs do draw? Or even lose?

Even winners have to accept defeat sometimes.

Tomorrow night will be a tough game and if Hibs show any complacency or "we should beat these guys because they have just come up from the Championship" nonsense then they will lose.

So yes I want to win and can see why we can but if we only get a draw then I'll live with that.

Hibernian Verse
10-08-2020, 02:51 PM
The fact that they are just promoted from the Championship is neither here nor there.

Their current form is.

Drew 1-1 after being 1-0 up against 10 men at home and then, admittedly, got a good result on Saturday. I wouldn't call it scintillating form and we should be able to win.

B.H.F.C
10-08-2020, 02:59 PM

Their current form is.

I never quite understand this "I won't accept" attitude. What are you going to do if Hibs do draw? Or even lose?

Even winners have to accept defeat sometimes.

Tomorrow night will be a tough game and if Hibs show any complacency or "we should beat these guys because they have just come up from the Championship" nonsense then they will lose.

So yes I want to win and can see why we can but if we only get a draw then I'll live with that.

I know what you’re getting at with here. That said, with the right attitude, I think we have a chance to do really well this year. We’re obviously not going to win every game but we need to be believing we can win every game. Last year I don’t think we had that mentality.

There aren’t going to be many games where we don’t score. If we can continue defensively, as we’ve started, we’re going to win a lot of games this year IMO.

superfurryhibby
10-08-2020, 03:06 PM

To be fair that mentality is possibly more appropriate to the club than a fan.

If that had been my outlook watching Hibs, then it would have been a lifetime of being mightily disappointed. I've also come to the conclusion that my mindset has no bearing on the outcome of the football match whatsoever, another reason not to take it to heart too much :greengrin

jacomo
10-08-2020, 03:17 PM
This is a tough tie, Dundee Utd are a team used to winning and that kind of form always makes opponents more dangerous. Tannadice is normally a decent hunting ground for us but we normally take a large and noisy support with us.

Sorry if covered above but why did Shankland miss the game at the weekend?

JimBHibees
10-08-2020, 03:20 PM
This is a tough tie, Dundee Utd are a team used to winning and that kind of form always makes opponents more dangerous. Tannadice is normally a decent hunting ground for us but we normally take a large and noisy support with us.

Shankland was injured assuming he will miss tomorrow.

JimBHibees
10-08-2020, 03:22 PM
Manager and Daryl interviews for tomorrow's game.

Both worth a listen and Jack seemed in good form. :greengrin

Mentioned due to play golf with Ron tonight.

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCXKLs14yjDc5s7GJ1txkWxw

PatHead
10-08-2020, 03:34 PM

Prior to Saturday, Dundee United had only won 1 in 10.

Not a team who are used to winning lately.

Looking for an away win.

madhibby
10-08-2020, 04:45 PM
Would imagine loads of pubs will be showing it given the kick off time of 6pm

Pubs that normally have the footie on are Auctioneers (close to Queen St station) and O'Neills in the Merchant City. With all the Covid changes I have been attempting to ring both pubs for confirmation but so far no reply from either.

JimBHibees
10-08-2020, 09:22 PM
Pubs that normally have the footie on are Auctioneers (close to Queen St station) and O'Neills in the Merchant City. With all the Covid changes I have been attempting to ring both pubs for confirmation but so far no reply from either.

Kitty O'Shea next to central or a pub next door to it can't remember the name loads of tvs and show games.

GreenCastle
10-08-2020, 09:30 PM
Tough game.

Also on Sky Sports Main Event !

Most of the U.K. will be watching as no other football till 8pm !

Come on Hibs get a win !

Tug Wilson
10-08-2020, 09:33 PM
I know what you’re getting at with here. That said, with the right attitude, I think we have a chance to do really well this year. We’re obviously not going to win every game but we need to be believing we can win every game. Last year I don’t think we had that mentality.

There aren’t going to be many games where we don’t score. If we can continue defensively, as we’ve started, we’re going to win a lot of games this year IMO.

I totally agree that. I too think that the signs are there that this could be a very good season. However, we are only 2 games in. Just my nature to be cautious about getting carried away.

jacomo
10-08-2020, 09:34 PM
Prior to Saturday, Dundee United had only won 1 in 10.

Not a team who are used to winning lately.

Looking for an away win.

Well we were a big reason for that!

We should win, but last time it was a draw there and then a very decent win back at ER. If Shankland plays he is always liable to get a chance or two.

Absolutely no room for complacency, and I’m sure Jack will be drilling that into the team.

JimBHibees
10-08-2020, 09:39 PM
Well we were a big reason for that!

We should win, but last time it was a draw there and then a very decent win back at ER. If Shankland plays he is always liable to get a chance or two.

Absolutely no room for complacency, and I’m sure Jack will be drilling that into the team.

Also wouldn't underestimate how long it will take to get over a tough physical game on Astro at the weekend.

HendoDelivered
10-08-2020, 09:43 PM
Tougher came than some think tomorrow. Will be tight for sure.

hibbysam
10-08-2020, 09:56 PM
Tougher came than some think tomorrow. Will be tight for sure.

Every game is tough, but saying ‘I’d be happy with a draw’ is car crash stuff. If you settle for anything less than 3 points then you won’t run through brick walls to get them. The best sides find ways to win, they’ll sometimes come up short but they won’t be happy about that, which then drives them on to do better. We should be beating Dundee United, if we don’t it’ll be a poor result.

Aldo
11-08-2020, 08:49 AM
Wonder if Shankland will be a starter or near the squad this evening.

Newco ST at work reckons he’s signing for them?

Keith_M
11-08-2020, 09:53 AM
That's me hired my Cherry Picker and currently having it delivered to Sandeman Street. I reckon I'll get a decent view of the game from the corner between (https://www.google.com/maps/@56.4753736,-2.9699555,3a,75y,142.21h,79.23t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sDGmFwxov_v1A1Ckb20wjUQ!2e0!7i1 3312!8i6656) the George Fox Stand and the West Stand.

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.hoistandplant.com%2Fuploads%2 FsGh8IBGN%2F230x230_365x365%2Fcherrypicker.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

CMurdoch
11-08-2020, 10:00 AM
That's me hired my Cherry Picker and currently having it delivered to Sandeman Street. I reckon I'll get a decent view of the game from the corner between (https://www.google.com/maps/@56.4753736,-2.9699555,3a,75y,142.21h,79.23t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sDGmFwxov_v1A1Ckb20wjUQ!2e0!7i1 3312!8i6656) the George Fox Stand and the West Stand.

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.hoistandplant.com%2Fuploads%2 FsGh8IBGN%2F230x230_365x365%2Fcherrypicker.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

That is a very smart looking motor Keith!
Would also be a good avatar, by that I mean better than mine of the old duffer CM.

Wish you had hired it as i will be in Dundee tonight and would have joined you on the Hibee Cherrypicker instead of watching in a boozer :agree:.

Any boozer suggestions in Dundee folks for watching the game on Sky?

hibsbollah
11-08-2020, 10:03 AM
Just on the basis I can’t imagine Hibs starting the season with 9 points out of 9, I’m saying 1-0 them.

Keith_M
11-08-2020, 10:13 AM
That is a very smart looking motor Keith!
Would also be a good avatar, by that I mean better than mine of the old duffer CM.

Wish you had hired it as i will be in Dundee tonight and would have joined you on the Hibee Cherrypicker instead of watching in a boozer :agree:.

Any boozer suggestions in Dundee folks for watching the game on Sky?

I'm sure there's room for two people with social distancing.

:greengrin

AlbertK86
11-08-2020, 12:01 PM
Kitty O'Shea next to central or a pub next door to it can't remember the name loads of tvs and show games.

Rhoderick Dhu ?

Dundee Hibee
11-08-2020, 12:02 PM
Shankland had a minor injury and has been back training for a few days now, will be in the squad and expected to start.

JimBHibees
11-08-2020, 12:09 PM
Rhoderick Dhu ?

Yes think that is it.

BoomtownHibees
11-08-2020, 12:09 PM

There’s a decent pub there called “Drop”. Loads of TV’s. Decent bit of food if you fancy it as well

JimBHibees
11-08-2020, 12:11 PM
There’s a decent pub there called “Drop”. Loads of TV’s. Decent bit of food if you fancy it as well

I will be in my house watching but was trying to assist couple of folk who were looking for a Glasgow pub to watch. :greengrin

Vault Boy
11-08-2020, 12:12 PM
Shankland had a minor injury and has been back training for a few days now, will be in the squad and expected to start.

That's a shame for us. Let's hope Doidge gives him another lesson in goalscoring.

JammyDoidger
11-08-2020, 02:12 PM
Shankland to be included, 3 at the back for them according to their forum. We will just get boyle and Horgan in behind the wing backs then.

JohnMcM
11-08-2020, 02:22 PM
Just on the basis I can’t imagine Hibs starting the season with 9 points out of 9, I’m saying 1-0 them.

In my capacity of joint leader on the prediction league table having predicted 3-1 to the good guys tonight let me reply to you like this ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Hoi! :grr::grr::grr:

PH91
11-08-2020, 02:23 PM
Shankland to be included, 3 at the back for them according to their forum. We will just get boyle and Horgan in behind the wing backs then.

3 at the back means 3 in the middle so i can see us matching them with a 352 as nisbet and doidge will both play. Maybe the same 11 as livi but horgan in behind the strikers.

JammyDoidger
11-08-2020, 02:26 PM
3 at the back means 3 in the middle so i can see us matching them with a 352 as nisbet and doidge will both play. Maybe the same 11 as livi but horgan in behind the strikers.

wouldn't be against us going 3-5-2 and just using Horgan on the left, get them on the back foot from the get go.

PeeJay
11-08-2020, 02:48 PM
United will be up for this, a decent challenge for us in what should be an interesting game - 3 points are certainly not beyond us, if things go well -

Best get as many points on board as possible before the league implodes, as it surely will ...

Since452
11-08-2020, 03:12 PM
United fans at work telling me Shankland is out again

Billy Whizz
11-08-2020, 03:16 PM
Real chance for Hibs to put some daylight between the teams above us last season
Let’s go for the jugular

cabbageandribs1875
11-08-2020, 07:43 PM
so, new head to head league wins against dundee utd

60 v 64. need to wait until next season at the earliest to draw level on wins :greengrin