PDA

View Full Version : Hibs TV?

Danderhall Hibs
08-08-2020, 08:05 AM
Does anyone know when we’ll be getting our new access? All I’m getting just now is 30 seconds free and an offer to buy a package.

Billy Whizz
08-08-2020, 08:10 AM
Does anyone know when we’ll be getting our new access? All I’m getting just now is 30 seconds free and an offer to buy a package.

Hibs TV is for annual subscribers, and is separate to the Hibspass for season ticket games
Are you a subscriber

we are hibs
08-08-2020, 08:12 AM
Hibs TV is for annual subscribers, and is separate to the Hibspass for season ticket games
Are you a subscriber

People were told if they bought a season ticket they'd get Hibs tv for free along with it

Billy Whizz
08-08-2020, 08:13 AM
People were told if they bought a season ticket they'd get Hibs tv for free along with it

That was for last season

Sir David Gray
08-08-2020, 08:14 AM
Are you a subscriber

Until full capacity is restored, season ticket holders have free access to Hibs TV, announced in June.

All Hibernian season ticket holders for season 2020/21 shall:

- Be the only supporters with guaranteed access to live coverage of all Hibernian FC home games.

- Until normal capacity is restored at Easter Road, season ticket holders will have free access to Hibs TV.

- Receive a free digital matchday programme via email.

- Have first viewing access of all non-matchday related Hibs TV content.

- Receive exclusive content quarterly.

- Benefit from season ticket holder-only partner promotions and discounts.

- Enjoy free entry into monthly competitions to win Hibernian prizes, ranging from signed memorabilia, access to training sessions and meet and greets with players and staff.

- Have the opportunity to help shape future matchday experiences, taking part in season ticket-holder only surveys.

- Be the first supporters into Easter Road on matchdays as soon as it is safe to do so.

- Have secured their seat for season 2020/21 and have first option for renewal for season 2021/22.

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/10654

Power
08-08-2020, 08:16 AM

Stream Digital control that technical aspect for the club (In addition but separate to Hibspass.com) - free access to Hibs TV for season ticket holders being worked on for near immediate switch on.

Club are ready and waiting with content to provide and continue to deliver.

Danderhall Hibs
08-08-2020, 08:16 AM
Are you a subscriber

No I don’t subscribe but I have bought 4 season tickets and was expecting to get “free” access as per SDGs post.

Billy Whizz
08-08-2020, 08:17 AM
No I don’t subscribe but I have bought 4 season tickets and was expecting to get “free” access as per SDGs post.

What are you wanting to watch

Danderhall Hibs
08-08-2020, 08:18 AM
Stream Digital control that technical aspect for the club (In addition but separate to Hibspass.com) - free access to Hibs TV for season ticket holders being worked on for near immediate switch on.

Cheers KP - I was hoping to see some kind of match preview or something.

The club could’ve / should’ve communicated this - it might not be their fault but it is them I pay my money to.

Billy Whizz
08-08-2020, 08:19 AM

The club could’ve / should’ve communicated this - it might not be their fault but it is themI pay my money to.

https://m.youtube.com/user/HibernianTV?desktop_uri=%2Fuser%2FHibernianTV

The manager and player interviews are on here

Danderhall Hibs
08-08-2020, 08:20 AM
What are you wanting to watch

This morning I clicked on the documentary from Mowbray’s season. Although as I’ve said ie as hoping their might be some preview content.

Was also considering listening to the commentary today and watching the match in full later tonight/tomorrow morning when available.

Billy Whizz
08-08-2020, 08:21 AM
This morning I clicked on the documentary from Mowbray’s season. Although as I’ve said ie as hoping their might be some preview content.

Was also considering listening to the commentary today and watching the match in full later tonight/tomorrow morning when available.

I must have missed the post from SDG
I’m an annual Hibs Tv domestic subscriber, and log on and watch as normal

Power
08-08-2020, 08:23 AM

The club could’ve / should’ve communicated this - it might not be their fault but it is themI pay my money to.

That’s fair. Club are pressing on access - I was hoping last week (separate focus from Hibspass for instructions and streaming importance reasons last weekend) but this looks like next week now ✅

Danderhall Hibs
08-08-2020, 08:24 AM
I must have missed the post from SDG
I’m an annual Hibs Tv domestic subscriber, and log on and watch as normal

This was the important bit:
- Until normal capacity is restored at Easter Road, season ticket holders will have free access to Hibs TV.

As I said I can log on using the details from last year but when in there’s little I can see.

Danderhall Hibs
08-08-2020, 08:33 AM
That’s fair. Club are pressing on access - I was hoping last week (separate focus from Hibspass for instructions and streaming importance reasons last weekend) but this looks like next week now ✅

Look forward to it.

Kaff
08-08-2020, 08:46 AM
I was hoping to get audio coverage of the game today, is that not possible atm?

Sir David Gray
08-08-2020, 08:48 AM
I was hoping to get audio coverage of the game today, is that not possible atm?

It is if you subscribe to Hibs TV in the UK or Republic of Ireland.

malcolm
08-08-2020, 08:50 AM

Stick content up now rather than wait until free access is sorted. The post match interviews can be put up now so other stuff can too :wink:. I have a UK subscription and would carry on regardless of the free ST offer. I felt the value of that in terms of first access to content and to exclusive content seemed to diminish last season so the ‘exclusive’ approach to reflect the commitment of ST holders should change that?

Juniper Greens
08-08-2020, 08:50 AM

It should be free for STHs though, which makes it quite poor that this hasn't been unlocked for us yet

Danderhall Hibs
08-08-2020, 08:51 AM

They’ve got to make that freeview today if they can’t sort the ST access out in time?

Sir David Gray
08-08-2020, 08:53 AM
They’ve got to make that freeview today if they can’t sort the ST access out in time?

I would agree but not according to the pre-match email I've just received from Hibs;

Hibs TV international subscribers will be able to watch the game live, while*domestic subscribers will have enhanced audio coverage with Cliff Pike and Tam McManus talking you through the action.

Danderhall Hibs
08-08-2020, 08:58 AM
I would agree but not according to the pre-match email I've just received from Hibs;

Hibs TV international subscribers will be able to watch the game live, while*domestic subscribers will have enhanced audio coverage with Cliff Pike and Tam McManus talking you through the action.

Yeah - just had the same email.

So it’s either another £20 or radio Scotland...

Sir David Gray
08-08-2020, 09:04 AM
Yeah - just had the same email.

So it’s either another £20 or radio Scotland...

Yep and Radio Scotland will just be giving major updates on our game, their main coverage appears to be Motherwell v Dundee Utd.

Oscar T Grouch
08-08-2020, 09:22 AM
I assumed I’d be able to listen to the game today. If not then that’s a bloody joke and a major drop of the ball by Hibs. We were promised access to a Hibs TV and Hibs TV subscribers get radio commentary. If we don’t get that today Hibs have let 10.5k supporters down.

davhibby
08-08-2020, 09:23 AM
Yep and Radio Scotland will just be giving major updates on our game, their main coverage appears to be Motherwell v Dundee Utd.

Last week they had commentary from all of the 3 o’clock games

Sir David Gray
08-08-2020, 09:31 AM
Last week they had commentary from all of the 3 o’clock games

:aok: That's good then, just went with what I saw on a BBC advert a wee while ago that only mentioned the Motherwell game.

Kaff
08-08-2020, 09:43 AM
I assumed I’d be able to listen to the game today. If not then that’s a bloody joke and a major drop of the ball by Hibs. We were promised access to a Hibs TV and Hibs TV subscribers get radio commentary. If we don’t get that today Hibs have let 10.5k supporters down.

I did assume we'd at least get audio of all the games, disappointed by this

Oscar T Grouch
08-08-2020, 09:49 AM
I did assume we'd at least get audio of all the games, disappointed by this

I'm furious, I could have made other arrangements today but I never because I assumed the commentary would be available. Can't get a response from Hibs about it either. They are taking the piss.

green day
08-08-2020, 09:52 AM

10.5k?

Hardly.

Not all ST holders are interested in audio coverage.............tbf I am barely interested in Hibs TV at all unless there is an away match and I am watching on IPTV.

I agree that it needs to be sorted - and KP said it would happen next week - but its not the end of the world when you can get some sort of coverage on Radio Scotland.

GreenCastle
08-08-2020, 09:54 AM
Some clarify ok this would be useful.

For example - would ST holders get highlights / re-run of today’s game ?

When do these go online ?

Agreed about the audio. 2 weeks into the season is far from ideal.

Oscar T Grouch
08-08-2020, 09:58 AM
10.5k?

Hardly.

Not all ST holders are interested in audio coverage.............tbf I am barely interested in Hibs TV at all unless there is an away match and I am watching on IPTV.

I agree that it needs to be sorted - and KP said it would happen next week - but its not the end of the world when you can get some sort of coverage on Radio Scotland.

I don't use the BBC and you need to login to their website for some of the games. I am glad you are barely interested in Hibs TV cos you can't see it atm so it doesn't effect you, but some of us are and we are told categorically that access to Hibs TV would be available for ALL ST holders. Hibs are now saying that you can't have that, but don't worry, it's not Hibs fault (it never is btw) it's down to the new streaming partner. It s bloody joke, if they weren't going to give us access in time for the new season they shouldn't have published that we were.

green day
08-08-2020, 10:06 AM
I don't use the BBC and you need to login to their website for some of the games. I am glad you are barely interested in Hibs TV cos you can't see it atm so it doesn't effect you, but some of us are and we are told categorically that access to Hibs TV would be available for ALL ST holders. Hibs are now saying that you can't have that, but don't worry, it's not Hibs fault (it never is btw) it's down to the new streaming partner. It s bloody joke, if they weren't going to give us access in time for the new season they shouldn't have published that we were.

What would you have been doing in a normal season if you couldnt get to see an away match live?

I take the point that its a problem, but not one that I see as particularly insurmountable as there is radio coverage elsewhere.

You can be unhappy with something and find a solution - being furious about it is also a choice.

Oscar T Grouch
08-08-2020, 10:13 AM
What would you have been doing in a normal season if you couldnt get to see an away match live?

I take the point that its a problem, but not one that I see as particularly insurmountable as there is radio coverage elsewhere.

You can be unhappy with something and find a solution - being furious about it is also a choice.

I am an AST holder, I usually go to all games.
Hibs have confirmed that ST holders, despite Hibs promise, will not have access to live commentary today.

A link to any radio coverage that doesn't need a BBC login would be appreciated if anyone can post one. When I try and click on radio links on their website it asks me to login first

Billy Whizz
08-08-2020, 10:26 AM
Hibs have confirmed that ST holders, despite Hibs promise, will not have access to live commentary today.

A link to any radio coverage that doesn't need a BBC login would be appreciated if anyone can post one. When I try and click on radio links on their website it asks me to login first

Takes 2 seconds to register
Also probably available on the BBC sounds app too, if you have that
Do you live in the U.K.

Oscar T Grouch
08-08-2020, 10:40 AM
Takes 2 seconds to register
Also probably available on the BBC sounds app too, if you have that
Do you live in the U.K.

Thanks Billy. Yeah but I won’t give my details to the bbc. That is my choice but it puts me in a bad position today. I’ve managed to arrange a visit to a mates who’s bought the ppv, he’s happy as I’ll now pay half the cost of it. I’m annoyed because I had a nice day planned in the house, some good food in the fridge and I had a few jobs I was going to potter about on while listening.

Sir David Gray
08-08-2020, 10:41 AM

I agree with your general point and the part about it being down to a 3rd party isn't really relevant as you're Hibs' customer not the customer of whoever the 3rd party is and it's up to Hibs to get it sorted.

However I don't think it's too much of a big deal to be honest. It's apparently going to be imminent and you do have the option of watching the game which, if there's 3 or 4 of you then it works out at around £5 each.

Billy Whizz
08-08-2020, 10:43 AM
KP, is the audio maybe on Hibspass
When you log on, go to the game, says audio for U.K. viewers, although the screen disappears quickly

Beefster
08-08-2020, 10:55 AM
I was defending Hibs (and Stream Digital) to the hilt last week about the streaming access but it’s a ****ing shambles that 1. STHs don’t have access to the promised Hibs TV audio commentary for today’s match and 2. there has been absolute hee-haw communication from the club about it.

Absolute shambles. This isn’t technical issues or glitches. This is just a failure to live up to their end of the bargain.

Edit: I see the suggestions that the audio commentary might be on HibsPass. If that’s the case, some comms from the club wouldn’t go amiss. I don’t see anything there though that would suggest that it’s likely to happen.

BoomtownHibees
08-08-2020, 10:56 AM
Do International viewers get any build up to the game or is it just on at 3 for kick off?

Iggy Pope
08-08-2020, 11:00 AM
I was defending Hibs (and Stream Digital) to the hilt last week about the streaming access but it’s a ****ing shambles that 1. STHs don’t have access to the promised Hibs TV audio commentary for today’s match and 2. there has been absolute hee-haw communication from the club about it.

Absolute shambles. This isn’t technical issues or glitches. This is just a failure to live up to their end of the bargain.

Edit: I see the suggestions that the audio commentary might be on HibsPass. If that’s the case, some comms from the club wouldn’t go amiss. I don’t see anything there though that would suggest that it’s likely to happen.

It’s poor. Whenever Hibs say they’ll have something soon or by the end of the week, then prepare for a long wait. Broken promise this one.

Oscar T Grouch
08-08-2020, 11:04 AM
When you log on, go to the game, says audio for U.K. viewers, although the screen disappears quickly

Hibs confirmed on Twitter that there is no access to commentary unless you are a Hibs TV subscriber. ST holders don't get access via Hibs Pass.

Oscar T Grouch
08-08-2020, 11:07 AM
I wonder if we will have access for Tuesday game at Tannadice? Given KP said they are looking at access for next week, please don't assume you will get it for Tuesday night, it will probably be next Sunday, or the following week, or at least by winter, maybe late autumn :rolleyes:

Sir David Gray
08-08-2020, 11:19 AM
Hibs confirmed on Twitter that there is no access to commentary unless you are a Hibs TV subscriber. ST holders don't get access via Hibs Pass.

You should have replied to them saying that as a current season ticket holder you're automatically a subscriber to Hibs TV. :wink:

RoYO!
08-08-2020, 11:31 AM
Under promise. Over deliver.

Monts
08-08-2020, 01:14 PM
While it's not the end of the world not having the audio for (hopefully only) one game, it's the lack of communication around it that is the most disappointing.

If it has been put out on Twitter that we won't get audio then that's at least something, but many people don't use Twitter. An email updating on the current position wouldn't go amiss. There's no point giving parts of the information across different platforms.

GreenCastle
08-08-2020, 01:52 PM
Any links for audio?

I know the bbc covering Motherwell game.

Bangkok Hibby
08-08-2020, 01:54 PM
Do International viewers get any build up to the game or is it just on at 3 for kick off?

6 minutes to kick off and I've got nothing

Brummie_Hibs
08-08-2020, 01:55 PM
I'm only getting the Verizon Will be back shortly screen. Anybody else seeing anything different?

Bahrain Hibee
08-08-2020, 01:55 PM
Just getting the version digital media services screen saying we will be back shortly here in Melbourne. Anyone got access yet?

Bangkok Hibby
08-08-2020, 01:58 PM
I'm only getting the Verizon Will be back shortly screen. Anybody else seeing anything different?

Nope

Bangkok Hibby
08-08-2020, 01:59 PM
Just getting the version digital media services screen saying we will be back shortly here in Melbourne. Anyone got access yet?

Nope

Moulin Yarns
08-08-2020, 01:59 PM

I'm listening to the BBC sportsound and I did not have to login. I'm not sure why you think you need to.

SlickShoes
08-08-2020, 02:00 PM
Aye same here, the verizon message that usually appears when everything is going wrong, so not looking great.

Power

I had to ask the question Billy as I didnae ken (Oscar is right) - Just home games for Hibs Pass only. Club and Stream Digital are working on getting season ticket holders full access to new platform Hibs TV sits on, which will include audio coverage for away games.

Dalkeith Boy
Same here in Canada...i min to go and only getting the Verizon.."be there soon" message?

SingaporeHibs
08-08-2020, 02:01 PM
Hibs International- Verizon “we will be back shortly” - game kicked off a minute ago

hulk
Nope

Poor show if hibs tv ain’t deliveringFor those abroad

Big90inOz
Anyone getting Hibs TV ?

Greenio
08-08-2020, 02:02 PM
Nothing coming through for me.

Just that holding screen

SlickShoes
I usually wouldnt be too bothered but the price as almost doubled in the last year, so I feel like they need to communicate problems way better.

Bangkok Hibby
I need such a kick in the knackers. Why do I keep paying for this crap

AZhibee
08-08-2020, 02:03 PM
Aye same here, the verizon message that usually appears when everything is going wrong, so not looking great.

Yep

Dr_Regal
08-08-2020, 02:03 PM
I’m no IT genius, but surely this isn’t that ****ing difficult.

madhatter
08-08-2020, 02:04 PM
Verizon message like everyone else - this is really poor stuff...

Curried
08-08-2020, 02:05 PM
Anyone getting Hibs TV ?

Nothing here in SA...just the Verson home page. Have tried all 3 players, but no joy:-(

Man Down Under
08-08-2020, 02:06 PM
Verizon screen in NZ too

Sent from my SM-A205GN using Tapatalk

KWJ
08-08-2020, 02:07 PM
Would it not be a problem with Livi instead of Hibs?

Dr_Regal
Just paid Hibs tv all the way through lockdown, thanks a lot guys. Subscription will be getting pulled shortly.

HibeesLA
I need such a kick in the knackers. Why do I keep paying for this crap

Can’t say im happy with this, especially with the price jump. New provider shared by nearly every club should mean this is easily routable to any of the websites. Poor start to this so far.

beastie
Nothing here in SA...just the Verson home page. Have tried all 3 players, but no joy:-(

Make that another in Oz.

Verizon screen on all players :(

SlickShoes
Do they have any social media? or is it just an e-mail address

SlickShoes
08-08-2020, 02:08 PM
Just paid Hibs tv all the way through lockdown, thanks a lot guys. Subscription will be getting pulled shortly.

Aye same here, paid all those months I watched nothing

Radium
08-08-2020, 02:09 PM
Son went to his pals and this is the picture

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200808/0ecf88c411bac3d42ebdeff3b573f5a3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alfred E Newman
You should have replied to them saying that as a current season ticket holder you're automatically a subscriber to Hibs TV. :wink:

But what about the season ticket holders that also subscribe to Hibs TV? Would it be fair on them if audio was free to non subscribers?

Bangkok Hibby
Statement or refund please Hibs tv

Greenio
Nightmare

Was worried this might happen from the smaller clubs stadiums

CA Hibby
This is obviously a Livi problem that we are not getting the feed, but has Hibs TV responded to advise what the issue is

Latapy'sVolley
08-08-2020, 02:10 PM
Think this'll be a problem with the stream from Livi, remember something similar happening last season at an away game.

Anyone know if the audio only option is working?

Greenio
08-08-2020, 02:11 PM
got this from them

'Hi there,

The club is aware of these issues and working on a fix.

Kind regards'

SingaporeHibs
This is frustrating but it seems like it’s the same for everyone so hopefully it’s a problem at source that can be fixed.

If anyone gets a feed, please shout.

BILLYHIBS
Amateur Hour

SlickShoes
08-08-2020, 02:12 PM
is the livi PPV working, or just Hibs feed?

mikewynne
08-08-2020, 02:12 PM
For the Hibs TV International non-picture/audio - I just got an email saying "The club is aware of the issues and working on a fix".

Callum_62
08-08-2020, 02:13 PM
Livi make early impression
Livingston 0-0 Hibernian
Lyndon Dykes barges his way down the right side of the Hibernian penalty area and crosses to the near post where Scott Robinson is well positioned but can't quite connect to test Ofir Marciano.

RoxburghHibs
08-08-2020, 02:13 PM
For the Hibs TV International non-picture/audio - I just got an email saying "The club is aware of the issues and working on a fix".
To be fair I don’t think I’ve ever seen the first 15 mins away to Livi anyway.

Dr_Regal
08-08-2020, 02:14 PM
I watch every Blackburn Rovers game on ifollow and there is never an issue, will spin the wheel on this until the Championship season starts. Then I’m offski.
Absolute joke shop!

madhatter
Things like this are why Scottish football is regarded as 'poor' - it isn't poor, but we make the simple things difficult and we look like amateurs. All clubs had the whole lockdown/summer period to get this setup and tested properly.

Very very poor.

CMac1988

It's sad but it's true... Haha.

Curried
No even any audio, which the old platform used to support when the video stream was down...P*** poor given the 1) the hike in price, 2) the amount of lead time to get any bugs ironed-out.

HFCdeb
08-08-2020, 02:16 PM

So we can't listen to Hibs commentary today?

GreenNWhiteArmy
08-08-2020, 02:17 PM
Livi saying its back up but people commenting saying its still down.

Soon 🤞

Doh Rae Me
08-08-2020, 02:17 PM

Me neither

PeeJay
08-08-2020, 02:18 PM
stream just arrived ...

Dr_Regal
The hot bird laughing at her tablet is starting to get on my tits here.

Greenio
I could be wrong, but I think Livi are one of the new teams to join the provider.

Might be part of the issue

The Tubs
Refresh! It’s on.

Dr_Regal
08-08-2020, 02:19 PM
Player 3 everyone but good luck with the quality

Greenio
ok, we're in!

17 mins in

Breath

HibeesLA
It was for 10 seconds then lost it

mikewynne
Working for me now, after refreshing the page.

SingaporeHibs
08-08-2020, 02:20 PM
Yes. I’m in. Screen 2

HibeesLA
08-08-2020, 02:21 PM
Changed to player 2 and it’s stable now

Greenio
08-08-2020, 02:21 PM
Notice the lack of crowd Sfx when it's not there.

flash
08-08-2020, 02:23 PM
Is it just me still on Verizon page?

Curried
08-08-2020, 02:24 PM
Decent picture and audio now here in SA....only 20 minutes missed.

HibeesLA
08-08-2020, 02:24 PM
It worked for 5 mins and the. Went off again. Having to keep changing player each time.

Greenio
08-08-2020, 02:25 PM
Yasss

Peevemor
08-08-2020, 02:26 PM
Is it just me still on Verizon page?

Refresh the page or change player.

Goal Nisbet from Horgan Cross.

flash
08-08-2020, 02:27 PM
Refresh the page or change player.

Goal Nisbet from Horgan Cross.

No idea how. Its on a stream.

Dalkeith Boy
08-08-2020, 02:30 PM
Hibs 1-0 up Nisbet in 24 minute

machibby
08-08-2020, 02:34 PM
Am I wrong to say the season tickets get the Hibs tv audio commentary free as part of the deal?

mikewynne
08-08-2020, 02:34 PM
No idea how. Its on a stream.

Hit the reload button, or if you’re totally stuck shut the browser down and open it back up again.

Sir David Gray
08-08-2020, 02:35 PM
Am I wrong to say the season tickets get the Hibs tv audio commentary free as part of the deal?

It's not live yet.

Greenio
08-08-2020, 02:36 PM
Pictures just got worse for me

machibby
08-08-2020, 02:41 PM
It's not live yet.
Thanks, was puzzled looking for it.