PDA

View Full Version : NHC Morellos

Ronniekirk
28-07-2020, 10:31 PM
A Dundee United fan messaged me saying heard he is to be Sold for 15 million Anyone’s hearing this ? If so they could easily afford to buy Kamberri from us

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

04Sauzee
28-07-2020, 10:32 PM
A Dundee United fan messaged me saying heard he is to be Sold for 15 million Anyone’s hearing this ? If so they could easily afford to buy Kamberri from us

Close to signing a Croatian I believe

HoboHarry
28-07-2020, 10:36 PM

Not a chance in hell Sevco will get 15M for El Buffoon.

SMAXXA
28-07-2020, 10:36 PM

They could easily afford Kamberi without selling morellos they just don’t want to buy him

Ronniekirk
28-07-2020, 10:38 PM

Probably noising me up as I text him saying heard he was off and they were after Shank-land lol

MWHIBBIES
28-07-2020, 11:18 PM
They can easily afford to buy Kamberi right now. In fact, they could buy him 10x over. I just don't think they really want him.

AdidasHibernian
28-07-2020, 11:18 PM
Probably noising me up as I text him saying heard he was off and they were after Shank-land lol

The Huns could do alot worse than signing Shankland if Buffalo leaves them in next few days.

Only problem is their fans won't accept him or Kamberi as a replacement.

Fancy Utd to challenge top 6 genuinely if they can keep hold of him. He's quality.

hibbysam
28-07-2020, 11:42 PM
They can easily afford to buy Kamberi right now. In fact, they could buy him 10x over. I just don't think they really want him.

Neither they should, really. No better a player than Greg Stewart. If Morelos left they’d need a top player and big name to appease the fans, Shankland, Kamberi, Dykes just wouldn’t cut it.

Rangers have all but confirmed FK won’t be going there, we need to hope he ends up finding a club that will pay the money for him, and be done.

Diclonius
28-07-2020, 11:42 PM
I don't think they're that bothered about him.

jacomo
29-07-2020, 09:18 AM
The Rangers have been desperately trying to sell Morelos almost since he arrived. Let’s hope this tedious saga is drawing to a close.

JeMeSouviens
29-07-2020, 09:26 AM

6M Euro according to Phil Mac Giolla Bhain. And negotiations not going so well ...

https://philmacgiollabhain.ie/2020/07/27/selling-alfie/#more-17508

Keith_M
29-07-2020, 09:33 AM
Three days ago, he was supposed to be moving to Lille.

They previously turned down an (alleged) £8M bid from Beijing Renhe.

Hibs Class
29-07-2020, 10:21 AM
I think the truth is that no one in the media knows for sure what the situation is, but if they paused for thought they'd recognise a pattern of supposed high value bids over the last year plus, all of which have come to nothing, and realise they're probably being played.

ancient hibee
29-07-2020, 10:27 AM
He's a good player.Top scorers in European competitions from Scottish clubs don't come along very often.

jacomo
29-07-2020, 10:28 AM
6M Euro according to Phil Mac Giolla Bhain. And negotiations not going so well ...

https://philmacgiollabhain.ie/2020/07/27/selling-alfie/#more-17508

Pure speculation from Pompous Phil, as usual.

However, what is clear is that Sevco have been desperately trying to rustle up interest in Morelos for ages, and it’s not really working. A valuation closer to £5m looks more realistic than the silly amounts being peddled by Sevco’s tabloid chums.

cabbageandribs1875
29-07-2020, 10:43 AM
Morelos is worth a lot more than just £5/6m imo, i can't stand him but he can put the ball in the pokey.

MWHIBBIES
29-07-2020, 10:47 AM
Morelos is worth a lot more than just £5/6m imo, i can't stand him but he can put the ball in the pokey.

I agree. It's his workrate as well. Works hard, strong, fast. If he was a slightly better finisher and obviously snuffed out the discipline issues he'd be at a good cl club already

cabbageandribs1875
29-07-2020, 11:14 AM
I agree. It's his workrate as well. Works hard, strong, fast. If he was a slightly better finisher and obviously snuffed out the discipline issues he'd be at a good cl club already

good point re the discipline issues, i'm also surprised it's just lille that are showing a serious interest in him

Diclonius
29-07-2020, 11:20 AM
Fantastic player with a massive discipline problem. I'll be glad to see the back of him.