PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: HOME STRIP UPDATE

RSS Bot
28-07-2020, 04:00 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/10688)

H18 SFR
28-07-2020, 05:50 PM
Has anyone had the email to say it’s been dispatched?

calumhibee1
28-07-2020, 09:11 PM
Not yet

Ringothedog
28-07-2020, 09:19 PM
Nothing yet

Garymcl
29-07-2020, 09:07 AM
Canny wait going away for a few days down south to visit family on Friday please hurry up postie and deliver my new top will be wearing it with pride :thumbsup:

NC1875
29-07-2020, 09:08 AM
My wee laddie won’t fit in his by the time he gets it!!!

lugz
29-07-2020, 11:45 AM
1500 being dispatched today :thumbsup:

Any idea on how many were actually sold?

Garymcl
29-07-2020, 11:58 AM
Good news lugz as long as mine is delivered by Friday told missus delaying journey down south if it’s gong to come later on I’m like a f*****g bairn she told me :greengrin

lugz
29-07-2020, 12:01 PM
I'm Just hoping mines fits, ordered a medium long sleeve but i'm usually a small but they weren't available.

nonshinyfinish
29-07-2020, 12:05 PM
I'm Just hoping mines fits, ordered a medium long sleeve but i'm usually a small but they weren't available.

That's the way Macron do their sizes – there is no adult small (instead, 'S' is the largest kids size). The medium should fit you if were a small in the previous Nike kits.

Garymcl
29-07-2020, 12:14 PM
Good news lugz as long as mine is delivered by Friday told missus delaying journey down south if it’s gong to come later on I’m like a f*****g bairn she told me :greengrin

erin go bragh
29-07-2020, 07:34 PM
Just had an email saying it’s been shipped today . 👍

mcohibs
29-07-2020, 07:47 PM
Any idea when the home and away kits will be available in store?

Ringothedog
29-07-2020, 07:55 PM
Any idea when the home and away kits will be available in store?

They won’t it will be preorder online unless you mean strips that you have preordered?

Ringothedog
29-07-2020, 07:59 PM
Woohoo just got my email that top is on its way

Moulin Yarns
29-07-2020, 09:20 PM
Just had an email saying it’s been shipped today . 👍

Me too. Hope it arrives before Saturday so my sister in law will see it. She is an NHS employee in Yorkshire.

erin go bragh
29-07-2020, 10:43 PM
That's the way Macron do their sizes – there is no adult small (instead, 'S' is the largest kids size). The medium should fit you if were a small in the previous Nike kits.

Think the largest kids size was 11/12 . Jumped from that to a medium adult.

Hibs Class
30-07-2020, 09:21 AM
Had my email this morning advising delivery tomorrow

LancsHibs
30-07-2020, 09:37 AM
Yes in it’s way😀

cheltenhamhibee
30-07-2020, 09:40 AM
Mine is on the way, delivery tomorrow :thumbsup::thumbsup::greengrin:greengrin Hopefully followed soon by the away kit & the 3rd kit

Jakhog1
30-07-2020, 10:09 AM
Will the shop be open on Saturday, going to get the wee man his Hibs strip before we go on our hols on Sunday, would be nice to get him it before we go, speaking of strips I found my first Hibs top the other day when clearing out cupboards it was the p and d windows from 87, I would have been 9 when I got it, they must have been made small as I got the laddie to try it on who is only seven and a wee guy, was skin tight on him, what a strip that was, brought a wee lump to throat seeing him in my Hibs top, what a feeling, then I think how lucky he is as he has had a Hibs strip every year since birth, I would love an Adidas strip again, similar to what Arsenal done this year

RoYO!
30-07-2020, 10:11 AM
Email this morning to say it will be delivered tomorrow! :D then the diet begins to get in the thing!

hibbysam
30-07-2020, 10:19 AM
Will the shop be open on Saturday, going to get the wee man his Hibs strip before we go on our hols on Sunday, would be nice to get him it before we go, speaking of strips I found my first Hibs top the other day when clearing out cupboards it was the p and d windows from 87, I would have been 9 when I got it, they must have been made small as I got the laddie to try it on who is only seven and a wee guy, was skin tight on him, what a strip that was, brought a wee lump to throat seeing him in my Hibs top, what a feeling, then I think how lucky he is as he has had a Hibs strip every year since birth, I would love an Adidas strip again, similar to what Arsenal done this year

Have you ordered the strip? If so, you’ll get an email when it’s ready for collection, they are dealing with deliveries first. If you haven’t then there are no strips available for you to walk in and buy.

Jakhog1
30-07-2020, 10:23 AM
Have you ordered the strip? If so, you’ll get an email when it’s ready for collection, they are dealing with deliveries first. If you haven’t then there are no strips available for you to walk in and buy.

Thanks, no not ordered yet, always like to get him to try it on first but will just get the size up from last year which from memory was a 3XS, I didn't think and assumed I would be able to go into shop and buy it, no big deal, he will just have to wait a wee bit longer.

hibbysam
30-07-2020, 11:24 AM
Thanks, no not ordered yet, always like to get him to try it on first but will just get the size up from last year which from memory was a 3XS, I didn't think and assumed I would be able to go into shop and buy it, no big deal, he will just have to wait a wee bit longer.

Normally that’d be the case, think with the NHS branding and the lockdown the club put out yesterday that once these orders are all out they will then be taking a second batch of pre orders that are expected to be delivered in September. Have a wee look at yesterday’s press release on the official site, has a few questions and answers that’ll give you most of the info you need.

Jakhog1
30-07-2020, 11:27 AM
Normally that’d be the case, think with the NHS branding and the lockdown the club put out yesterday that once these orders are all out they will then be taking a second batch of pre orders that are expected to be delivered in September. Have a wee look at yesterday’s press release on the official site, has a few questions and answers that’ll give you most of the info you need.

Yeah that makes sense, will go and have a look the now. 👍

mcohibs
30-07-2020, 12:50 PM
They won’t it will be preorder online unless you mean strips that you have preordered?

No I mean when will the club shop be stocked with kits that people can walk into store and buy?

We've a range of new training wear available in store, surely the shop will be stocked with kits at some point?

Jakhog1
30-07-2020, 01:01 PM
No I mean when will the club shop be stocked with kits that people can walk into store and buy?

We've a range of new training wear available in store, surely the shop will be stocked with kits at some point?

I have been checking and no sign of a walk in and buy just yet

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/10688

BlackSheep
30-07-2020, 01:17 PM

The next batch of preorders is scheduled for the next few weeks, with delivery in September... I would anticipate that there won’t be any for walk in and buy til September also.

cabbageandribs1875
30-07-2020, 01:19 PM
i was in the shop yesterday, they training gear tops look horrible,looks like spiders webs the top 6 inches :lips seal

just came away empty handed

P.S. the queues at ikea were awful, came away after 2 mins queuing :(

mcohibs
30-07-2020, 01:35 PM
The next batch of preorders is scheduled for the next few weeks, with delivery in September... I would anticipate that there won’t be any for walk in and buy til September also.

Bit disappointing that

lugz
30-07-2020, 01:50 PM
Strip collected today from Club shop, can't wait to get it on Saturday when i see my folks.

HairyMM
30-07-2020, 02:51 PM
Strip collected today from Club shop, can't wait to get it on Saturday when i see my folks.

Lucky you. Ordered two home tops end April / early May but have not yet received an email to say they are available for collection 😡

bingo70
30-07-2020, 02:52 PM
We ordered my boys the first day they came on sale back in April I think it was.

Don’t understand why other people’s are getting sent out before his? Greater scheme of things I suppose it’s not that big a deal but quite frustrating hearing about other people getting confirmation emails of delivery while we just have to wait.

Pretty annoying.

Moulin Yarns
30-07-2020, 02:59 PM
We ordered my boys the first day they came on sale back in April I think it was.

Don’t understand why other people’s are getting sent out before his? Greater scheme of things I suppose it’s not that big a deal but quite frustrating hearing about other people getting confirmation emails of delivery while we just have to wait.

Pretty annoying.

I reckon they are being sent out alphabetically, staring with Z😁

calumhibee1
30-07-2020, 03:48 PM

Pretty annoying.

Just checked my emails. My order went through 8 mins after the went on sale in April. Got an email late morning today to say it was sent.

lugz
30-07-2020, 03:57 PM
Hope everyones arrives soon, sure the guys in the shop are rushed of their feet with all the orders :thumbsup:

CentreLine
30-07-2020, 04:05 PM
Just checked my emails. My order went through 8 mins after the went on sale in April. Got an email late morning today to say it was sent.

When did they go on sale? I ordered one each for my son and grandson on 28th April. Guessing that order is way down the list. No complaints as the shop staff do a great job in difficult circumstances but it will be a bit disappointing if they don’t get them until September/October. The wee one’s mum is an NHS nurse and I was so looking forward to the boys showing off their support in their new strips. 🥺

winnipeg jets
30-07-2020, 04:13 PM
Ordered mine at 11.00.43 on the day they went on sale, no e-Mail yet.

Tynie01011973
30-07-2020, 04:25 PM
When did they go on sale? I ordered one each for my son and grandson on 28th April. Guessing that order is way down the list. No complaints as the shop staff do a great job in difficult circumstances but it will be a bit disappointing if they don’t get them until September/October. The wee one’s mum is an NHS nurse and I was so looking forward to the boys showing off their support in their new strips. 🥺

Hibs announced new Home Strips on 23 April 👍

Checked my Emails which confirmed my order at 10.19am on 24 April, but not had email about delivery 😔

calumhibee1
30-07-2020, 04:26 PM

It was 24th April. Hopefully since pre orders were a few months ago we are able to fulfil the orders made in the first month or so in this batch they are sending out

NC1875
30-07-2020, 04:29 PM
Ordered my sons at 2.30 on the 24th April and still not heard a thing. Not even a generic email giving an update which i find pretty poor considering it was over 3 months ago.

Saturday Boy
30-07-2020, 04:30 PM
I ordered mine on 24 April and the order was confirmed at 13:41. Email this morning to say that it’s on it’s way.

I think they’re checking people’s posting history on here before they send them out.

🤔

SteveHFC
30-07-2020, 04:33 PM
I ordered mine on 24 April and the order was confirmed at 13:41. Email this morning to say that it’s on it’s way.

I think they’re checking people’s posting history on here before they send them out.

🤔

The Away ST holders getting their's first. :greengrin

calumhibee1
30-07-2020, 04:41 PM
Hibs reply to someone on Twitter:

the team in the shop are working through an initial delivery of around 7000 strips. You'll get an email as soon as it's left the building for delivery or one to say when it's ready for collection. Because of health guidelines they can only do so many collections a day.

hfc rd
30-07-2020, 04:48 PM
Got my e-mail this morning saying it should be with me tomorrow.

HibbyAndy
30-07-2020, 05:00 PM
Got an email now saying we have shipped your recent order , Doesn't say when it should arrive though but i'd imagine a day or 2 :aok:

sauzee=legend
30-07-2020, 06:40 PM
Got the new strip this morning at 10am.
Email received last night about 7:30pm - straight up for opening time today expecting a queue.... was first one there.
Been wearing it today and have been getting the looks that say “how you got the new top already”

DaveF
31-07-2020, 08:42 AM
Arrived this morning. Sweet. (though the advertising on the back is horrendous)

hibbysam
31-07-2020, 08:47 AM

Be long before September if you were able to order. All pre orders have been delivered to hibs (7000 or so), 1500 first batch sent out already, working through shop and deliveries each day. At the very latest I’d imagine a week or two. Email two days ago saying sent and delivered this morning.

Auckland Hibs
31-07-2020, 09:49 AM
Email today saying that my order from April won't be ready until the 2nd release in September - pretty poor only now letting me know it had been oversold when I placed the order 3 months ago.

I can either wait until the 2nd release with a 10 pound gift card or get a refund.

hfc rd
31-07-2020, 09:54 AM
Mines just arrived. Love it 💚

dunfyhibby
31-07-2020, 10:01 AM
Just arrived! Very smart! Love it! 💚

BigKev
31-07-2020, 10:16 AM
My top arrived today.... however the Eden Mill branding on the back has already began to peel and not even tried it on yet. Guessing it’ll be off after the first wash 🤣

The Spaceman
31-07-2020, 10:36 AM
Mine arrived today. Looks different class :not worth

Cabbage East
31-07-2020, 10:45 AM
I got an email on Wed confirming it had been dispatched, then I get an email today saying they've oversold them and I will have to wait til September. Confusing.

Vault Boy
31-07-2020, 10:46 AM
Been seeing plenty of pictures popping up on social media now, it looks good!

peterharrogate
31-07-2020, 10:51 AM
I got an email on Wed confirming it had been dispatched, then I get an email today saying they've oversold them and I will have to wait til September. Confusing.

Just got the same :(

No explanation what's gone wrong or why they picked our order not to be fulfilled.

kdhibees1
31-07-2020, 11:01 AM
Ordered mine at 11.00.43 on the day they went on sale, no e-Mail yet.

Yet to receive email also. Hoping it fits my daughter is my main concern

HendoDelivered
31-07-2020, 11:04 AM
I’ll probably buy one end of next month. Not bought a strip since the relegation season. Although I had the black training top for the 15/16 season!

wookie70
31-07-2020, 11:04 AM
My son got his this morning. Looks really good and feels like a quality item

Fanforlife
31-07-2020, 11:39 AM
Just got the same :(

No explanation what's gone wrong or why they picked our order not to be fulfilled.

Just got email from shop saying they have had an issue with long sleeved top,dont know if this could be a problem for you though.

peterharrogate
31-07-2020, 11:43 AM
My son got his this morning. Looks really good and feels like a quality item

Lucky you. I'm still seething that my order has been binned without any explanation other than that it can't be fulfilled until September despite the order having been accepted in April.

I appreciate they are dealing with unprecedented quantities but surely a request for volunteers to have been willing to wait would have been the pragmatic approach rather than randomly choosing orders not to fulfill e.g. mine which means my children won't have them for their holiday:(

Any thoughts from our support rep?

jaba1875
31-07-2020, 11:54 AM
Didn’t receive an email but mine arrived today. Looks class!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Garymcl
31-07-2020, 12:02 PM
Mines just arrived well pleased with the fit and quality going out and about with grandchildren later proudly wearing my new top rub it in to all the wee team supporters who may be present :thumbsup:

Moulin Yarns
31-07-2020, 12:10 PM
Mine arrived. Love it, apart from the utilita bit.

RoYO!
31-07-2020, 12:26 PM
Mine arrived. Love it, apart from the utilita bit.

Wasnt expecting the utilita logo and really cheapens it. But I guess I'm another looking for a reason to have a go at hibs! :P

BlackSheep
31-07-2020, 01:47 PM
Any images of the back with the sponsors?

peterharrogate
31-07-2020, 02:04 PM

Nope - not back or front because my order isn't being fulfilled :(

GreenCastle
31-07-2020, 02:08 PM
1st top in years and really impressed with the fit and quality.

Took a while to arrive but definitely like it.

Hibs Class
31-07-2020, 02:46 PM

BlackSheep
31-07-2020, 02:47 PM
Thanks

Nothing wrong with that, it’s a lot smaller than the rangers utilita shirt sponsor.

Hibs Class
31-07-2020, 02:51 PM
Thanks

Nothing wrong with that, it’s a lot smaller than the rangers utilita shirt sponsor.

:agree: Certainly doesn't detract from the shirt at all.

Chorley Hibee
31-07-2020, 03:14 PM
Email today saying that my order from April won't be ready until the 2nd release in September - pretty poor only now letting me know it had been oversold when I placed the order 3 months ago.

I can either wait until the 2nd release with a 10 pound gift card or get a refund.

Same boat as me, an order worth over £300 placed in April and I'm now told I'll not see any of it until September.

A £10 voucher doesn't cut it I'm afraid.

P***ed off.

CentreLine
31-07-2020, 03:25 PM
Be long before September if you were able to order. All pre orders have been delivered to hibs (7000 or so), 1500 first batch sent out already, working through shop and deliveries each day. At the very latest I’d imagine a week or two. Email two days ago saying sent and delivered this morning.

Thanks. That’s very encouraging, they are doing n incredible job considering the standing start they’ve had to deal with in the shop.

Creamofthegods
31-07-2020, 03:49 PM
Thanks

Don’t really mind the utilita but bit disappointed that no option not to have Eden Mill, each to their own and whilst I have nothing against the product don’t feel we should have alcohol adds on the strip,

That said the strip looks better in the flesh than the pictures, I’m pleased with it. Absolute bummer for anyone who’s order was delayed to second phase, small consolation that the strip is a cracker and worth waiting for.

RoYO!
31-07-2020, 04:00 PM
:agree: Certainly doesn't detract from the shirt at all.

I think that's green tinted specs on. The shirt would look a lot better without any of the sponsors on the back of the shirt imo. I understand the need for them to be there tho.

peterharrogate
31-07-2020, 05:58 PM
Same boat as me, an order worth over £300 placed in April and I'm now told I'll not see any of it until September.

A £10 voucher doesn't cut it I'm afraid.

P***ed off.

It would be interesting to know how they selected who was gping to get binned. Non Edinburgh postcodes?

RoYO!
31-07-2020, 06:21 PM
It would be interesting to know how they selected who was gping to get binned. Non Edinburgh postcodes?

I'm guessing it was based largely on what arrived in the delivery. Maybe they got a shed load of mens Large and XL shirts but precious few youth ones?

Frustrating for sure but clearly they will have had issues with the supply chain.

Wee Effen Bee
31-07-2020, 06:58 PM
[QUOTE=RoYO!;6251860]I'm guessing it was based largely on what arrived in the delivery. Maybe they got a shed load of mens Large and XL shirts but precious few youth ones?

Frustrating for sure but clearly they will have had issues with the supply chain.[

Why has it taken until today (the same day others received their strips) to tell me there was an issue and I wouldn’t be receiving my strips for another 5/6 weeks? I have had no problems in the past and have praised the club for great service. This though, is just wrong, plain and simple!

RoYO!
31-07-2020, 07:12 PM
[QUOTE=RoYO!;6251860]I'm guessing it was based largely on what arrived in the delivery. Maybe they got a shed load of mens Large and XL shirts but precious few youth ones?

Frustrating for sure but clearly they will have had issues with the supply chain.[

Why has it taken until today (the same day others received their strips) to tell me there was an issue and I wouldn’t be receiving my strips for another 5/6 weeks? I have had no problems in the past and have praised the club for great service. This though, is just wrong, plain and simple!

Because working through the order they now realise what the short fall is? And the supplier hasn't been able to meet the demand.

malcolm
31-07-2020, 07:27 PM
Wasnt expecting the utilita logo and really cheapens it. But I guess I'm another looking for a reason to have a go at hibs! :P

Anyone know how to remove it without damaging the strip ... :wink:

SteveHFC
31-07-2020, 07:29 PM
My long sleeve plain version arrived today. Very smart :aok:

LancsHibs
31-07-2020, 07:56 PM
Been for a run down Blackpool Promenade in mine this evening to many an admiring glance:greengrin

SouthMoroccoStu
31-07-2020, 08:02 PM
Received mine
I’m in Kent in England
Delighted with the communication all things considered
Can’t wait for tomorrow
GGTTH

HONG KONG PHOOEY
31-07-2020, 08:13 PM
Is there any reason why some orders have been sent and others have not ? I ordered mine on day one and then ordered my sisters 2 days later, she has her e-mail confirmation it will be delivered and I have received nothing.

Jones28
31-07-2020, 08:19 PM
Is there any reason why some orders have been sent and others have not ? I ordered mine on day one and then ordered my sisters 2 days later, she has her e-mail confirmation it will be delivered and I have received nothing.

It will be to do with what arrived.

I’d be surprised if any orders for female strips aren’t fulfilled.

I don’t think they’d send out orders if they couldn’t all go together either which might explain other people being bumped.

H18 SFR
31-07-2020, 08:21 PM
I think I ordered my top the day they went sold out, it arrived today.

RoYO!
31-07-2020, 08:44 PM
Been for a run down Blackpool Promenade in mine this evening to many an admiring glance:greengrin

For the shirt or the model?!

LancsHibs
31-07-2020, 09:20 PM
For the shirt or the model?!

Both. I do cut a dashing figure.:cool2:

Renfrew_Hibby
31-07-2020, 09:34 PM
Mine arrived today, I had been down in sunny Ayr and it had just been put through the letter box when I came home and not signed for.

Will be cutting about the Renfrewshire area tomorrow no doubt catching lots of menacing stares from bluenosed roasters. F*** them.

bingo70
31-07-2020, 09:43 PM

Sorry if that’s been covered already but is that on all strips including kids?

vein
31-07-2020, 10:59 PM
Sorry if that’s been covered already but is that on all strips including kids?

No sponsors on the back of kids shirts mate, just a small “we are all Hibs” below the neck.

NAE NOOKIE
01-08-2020, 12:48 AM
I'm not one to have a pop at the club normally. But I've got £80 worth of sodding vouchers for the shop I've had since February that I can't redeem on line and now I see Hibs taking pre orders for a second batch of strips in September that I also wont be able to take advantage of. I E Mailed the club at the start of the week about this and still haven't had a response.

I've bought a season ticket for matches knowing I cant attend them and I contribute to HSL. I don't expect any special treatment for that, thousands have done the same like me to help the club through a difficult time, but the fact is Hibs have my £80 and I have nothing for it and no way to buy the item I want with it. I know I'm not the only person in that position, you would think some arrangement could be made, either to make redemption of the vouchers possible on line or to set aside some strips to allow folk holding vouchers to buy one in the shop.

To add insult to injury a few months back I got a PM from an admin on here telling me that the club wanted to get in touch with me. I gave him my name, E Mail and telephone number which I presume he passed to the club, I waited and waited and heard nothing ... obviously curious to find out why Hibs wanted to contact 'NAE NOOKIE' I eventually E Mailed them to ask ... no response .... considering they went to the bother to contact an admin on here asking him to get my real name and contact details for them the least they could have done is respond to my E Mail ... After all they have no problem filling my in box with promotional stuff, so I know my E Mail account isn't the problem.

I'm usually the first to compliment Hibs on their customer service, which up until recently I've found to be very good .... but in the last few months I have to say my personal experience has been poor.

Sorry to rant on here .. but clearly there's no point doing it directly to Hibs because they wouldn't bloody read it anyway :fuming:

hibbysam
01-08-2020, 12:54 AM
I'm not one to have a pop at the club normally. But I've got £80 worth of sodding vouchers for the shop I've had since February that I can't redeem on line and now I see Hibs taking pre orders for a second batch of strips in September that I also wont be able to take advantage of. I E Mailed the club at the start of the week about this and still haven't had a response.

I've bought a season ticket for matches knowing I cant attend them and I contribute to HSL. I don't expect any special treatment for that, thousands have done the same like me to help the club through a difficult time, but the fact is Hibs have my £80 and I have nothing for it and no way to buy the item I want with it. I know I'm not the only person in that position, you would think some arrangement could be made, either to make redemption of the vouchers possible on line or to set aside some strips to allow folk holding vouchers to buy one in the shop.

To add insult to injury a few months back I got a PM from an admin on here telling me that the club wanted to get in touch with me. I gave him my name, E Mail and telephone number which I presume he passed to the club, I waited and waited and heard nothing ... obviously curious to find out why Hibs wanted to contact 'NAE NOOKIE' I eventually E Mailed them to ask ... no response .... considering they went to the bother to contact an admin on here asking him to get my real name and contact details for them the least they could have done is respond to my E Mail ... After all they have no problem filling my in box with promotional stuff, so I know my E Mail account isn't the problem.

I'm usually the first to compliment Hibs on their customer service, which up until recently I've found to be very good .... but in the last few months I have to say my personal experience has been poor.

Sorry to rant on here .. but clearly there's no point doing it directly to Hibs because they wouldn't bloody read it anyway :fuming:

Isn’t the club shop open now? Not sure how the next batch of preorders are working but surely they could take your preorder in store using the vouchers?

NAE NOOKIE
01-08-2020, 12:59 AM
Isn’t the club shop open now? Not sure how the next batch of preorders are working but surely they could take your preorder in store using the vouchers?

I have no idea mate because Hibs haven't responded to my E Mail asking what ( if any ) my options might be. I would need to know for sure that it's possible to do that because I'm not driving a 70 odd mile round trip just to be told it isn't possible. Not much point in E Mailing them because they don't reply ... perhaps I'll try phoning.

hibbysam
01-08-2020, 01:04 AM
I have no idea mate because Hibs haven't responded to my E Mail asking what ( if any ) my options might be. I would need to know for sure that it's possible to do that because I'm not driving a 70 odd mile round trip just to be told it isn't possible. Not much point in E Mailing them because they don't reply ... perhaps I'll try phoning.

Hopefully you get it sorted and get a reply ASAP, and it’s just been a case that the shop staff were furloughed and are now dealing with the massive influx of strips (no idea how the shop email system works, who deals with it etc).

erin go bragh
01-08-2020, 06:18 PM
Ordered a large as that was the size my away top was last season but it looks like it’s painted on .
Thing is tho ,it’s got the thanks for the NHS On it . Will I be able to swap it for a xl ?

HibbyAndy
02-08-2020, 08:44 AM
Anyone else get an email on Wednesday saying they were getting posted out and still not received theirs ?

Sir David Gray
02-08-2020, 09:51 AM
Does anyone know if the shop is open on a Sunday for collecting the tops ? I checked the website and it only says Monday to Saturday times. Was hoping to pop down today to pick the top up.

Pretty sure they're shut on a Sunday but someone said in a thread about a week ago that someone at the club said it was open 7 days a week so who knows.

I'd hazard a guess at them not opening on a Sunday though.

HONG KONG PHOOEY
02-08-2020, 09:59 AM
Pretty sure they're shut on a Sunday but someone said in a thread about a week ago that someone at the club said it was open 7 days a week so who knows.

I'd hazard a guess at them not opening on a Sunday though.

Thanks for the reply. The shop e-mail me to confirm it’s closed today. I will pop down on Monday

rj1875
03-08-2020, 09:19 AM
I have a XXL top just delivered - brand new which is too small ...... rather than wait until Sep to swap, happy to sell to anyone who wants an XXL now & then i'll just get a new one later .....cost price of £57.95. PM if interested

Pagan Hibernia
03-08-2020, 09:50 AM
Not to derail the thread about people’s shirt orders but I just want to add that I think the strip looked fantastic on the team on Saturday. Even aside from the message on the front I think the colour combination of beautiful emerald shirts with the darker green socks looks really smart. Probably my favourite hibs strip for years.

BlackSheep
03-08-2020, 09:57 AM
I have a XXL top just delivered - brand new which is too small ...... rather than wait until Sep to swap, happy to sell to anyone who wants an XXL now & then i'll just get a new one later .....cost price of £57.95. PM if interested

PM sent....

Juniper Greens
03-08-2020, 10:04 AM
Ordered mine 10 mins after they went on sale. One adult large and one infant, both delayed because the infant kits aren't ready yet. Not good enough really. My infant will have grown out of it by the time it arrives at this rate!

Willis1875
03-08-2020, 10:16 AM
Has anybody not got there's yet? I got confirmation on Wednesday it had been shipped but still no sign of it

calumhibee1
03-08-2020, 10:17 AM
Has anybody not got there's yet? I got confirmation on Wednesday it had been shipped but still no sign of it

I got confirmation email on Thursday and it arrived Friday.

Willis1875
03-08-2020, 10:18 AM
I got confirmation email on Thursday and it arrived Friday.

Royal mail?

calumhibee1
03-08-2020, 10:19 AM
Royal mail?

yeah

winnipeg jets
03-08-2020, 11:15 AM
I e-mailed the club yesterday as I hadn’t received mine which was ordered minutes after they went on sale, and guess what it turned up this morning. Typical 🤣🤣 have to say it looks smart.

GRA
03-08-2020, 12:32 PM
How long from the e-mail saying the strip has been dispatched did it take to receive yours? Mines was dispatched Saturday but nothing recieved thus far...

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

NC1875
03-08-2020, 12:45 PM
Ordered mine 10 mins after they went on sale. One adult large and one infant, both delayed because the infant kits aren't ready yet. Not good enough really. My infant will have grown out of it by the time it arrives at this rate!

I’m the same. Ordered my boys the day of release and still nothing over 3 months later and not even an email to give you an update during that time. Poor from the club IMO

BenjiOscar
03-08-2020, 01:03 PM
My top came today via Royal Mail put through the letterbox. I didn’t, though, receive an email advising it had been dispatched. As I had asked for my name to be put on the top I thought this might have been a reason for not getting the top last week. Store might have been trying to get as many ‘unaltered’ tops out as possible first which makes sense. If you are waiting on an email then the order might have been sent out anyway. Really like the new strip.

Wee Effen Bee
03-08-2020, 01:58 PM
[QUOTE=Wee Effen Bee;6251897]

Because working through the order they now realise what the short fall is? And the supplier hasn't been able to meet the demand.

Doesn’t make sense: they must have gone through the orders days ago. Why did they wait until strips had been shipped (and received) before telling us that they couldn’t fulfil our orders?
I let them know of my disappointment and accepted short-sleeves instead. That’s it for me. I’m frustrated but I have always been more than satisfied with the store so not wanting to make too much of a scene about it. Will be more than happy when I receive the strips for me and my laddie.

BegbieHSC
03-08-2020, 02:25 PM
Any update on when pre-orders are open again? Missed out on the current batch.

erin go bragh
03-08-2020, 02:39 PM
I’ve got a brand new ss top with tags ,large with the thanks NHS . If anyone wants it ,they can have it at £57.95 , what it cost . I’ll then get a xl in Sep. Just drop me a pm .edit Top away now .

Wee Effen Bee
03-08-2020, 06:20 PM
I’ve got a brand new SS top with tags ,large with the thanks NHS . If anyone wants it ,they can have it at £57.95 , what it cost . I’ll then get a xl in Sep. Just drop me a pm .

Nazi b’stard!

HFCdeb
03-08-2020, 07:54 PM

I just cancelled my order for my strip due to the disgraceful email comms I've had with Hibernian Direct over the past week. Awaiting a refund now. The tone of messaging from them is shameful.

HibbyAndy
04-08-2020, 11:55 AM
Anyone got a good email address to contact hibs ?
Got an email on Wednesday saying my order was despatched but still haven't received them . Sent a few emails to various addresses but had no reply

sauzee=legend
04-08-2020, 01:05 PM
Just heard the purple goalie top that Rocky wore Saturday is actually the away goalie strip.
The home goalie strip tho is season is pink.

HibbyAndy
04-08-2020, 01:44 PM
I’m the same. Ordered my boys the day of release and still nothing over 3 months later and not even an email to give you an update during that time. Poor from the club IMO

Their has to be a way we can challenge this ? I have spent £150 on 2 new strips for my kids and was told they were despatched on the 30th , Never turned up and sent various emails to different hibs addys and had zilch in return

When does it start to be a piss take ?

peterharrogate
04-08-2020, 10:21 PM
Their has to be a way we can challenge this ? I have spent £150 on 2 new strips for my kids and was told they were despatched on the 30th , Never turned up and sent various emails to different hibs addys and had zilch in return

When does it start to be a piss take ?

I sympathise but when I vented my frustration on here a few days ago about my kids tops being delayed until September I got a kicking so I've lost interest.

RoYO!
04-08-2020, 10:40 PM
I sympathise but when I vented my frustration on here a few days ago about my kids tops being delayed until September I got a kicking so I've lost interest.

Tbf you were/are entitled to feel peed off. But I'm not sure hibs could have done anything differently. They are not in charge of what stock arrives and have clearly been let down by the supply issues. People took exception to you calling out our fan rep as if to imply he would be getting special treatment.

CapitalGreen
04-08-2020, 10:54 PM

You didn’t get a “kicking” for venting your frustration about the delays to your kits though did you? You got a “kicking” for a rude and unnecessary dig at one of the fan reps who regularly goes above and beyond to help fans with issues.

Stantons Angel
05-08-2020, 12:51 AM
I Paid £132 on the first day for an adult strip for my son whose birthday was in May and an infant strip for my grandson whose birthday was in july but its now August and they are still awaiting receipt of the order. I was especially disappointed that my grandson's strip had not arrived for his 1st birthday.

They have taken the money and not provided the goods withinn the timeframe stated and all i have seen is a home strip update last week saying they will be sent out for the end of july.

Every year is the same with a new stip being advertised and not appearing or just appering before the start of the new season.

I have given respect for the delay due to the Conved 19 situation but this delay is taking all the goodwill feeling away from having the NHS tribute strip.

When are we going to see these strips Hibs, last we heard was they were sent to the printers to put the logo on them. Last year we paid £5 extra to have the foundation logo added. Why couldnt this have been done the same way and inhouse?

The money taken could be sitting in my account earning interest for me but instead its in their account getting interest and i still havent received my order.

the season has now started and only a few have their orders whilst we still wait

JammyDoidger
05-08-2020, 02:50 AM
I never rushed to order one, as there was no timeframe on when they'd be sent out. And I never seen this farce coming, it's usually pretty easy to get a top. So now I need to wait on more becoming available before I can even order one and then who knows how long it'll take to actually receive it. Absoloute farce for the price of the thing. This new kit will feel Like an old kit by the time we get it. Surely we should be able to order as many as we like and it's up to macron to produce them quickly and efficiently, for a company the size of macron it's been a disgrace! Just go with Adidas next please :brickwall

percy veer
05-08-2020, 03:55 AM
I Ordered my strip first day it came out, but should this matter? keep hearing people say I ordered it in April and still no sign, i was under the impression this was a pre order and they were aiming for mid July got mine last week so a 2 week delay ain't so bad

NC1875
05-08-2020, 06:26 AM
I Ordered my strip first day it came out, but should this matter? keep hearing people say I ordered it in April and still no sign, i was under the impression this was a pre order and they were aiming for mid July got mine last week so a 2 week delay ain't so bad

The point is, a lot of people still don’t have them and don’t know when they’ll get them so it’s not a 2 week delay is it ?

erin go bragh
05-08-2020, 10:15 AM
Nazi b’stard!

😂😂

Nelly070
05-08-2020, 10:55 AM
Does anyone know the email address to use for queries ? I've tried using the info@hiberniandirect.co.uk email address but had no reply.
I ordered in April, received confirmation but have heard nothing about the order since !
All I want is an update, if there is a delay, fine, but just tell me there is a delay

HibbyAndy
05-08-2020, 12:16 PM
Does anyone know the email address to use for queries ? I've tried using the info@hiberniandirect.co.uk email address but had no reply.
I ordered in April, received confirmation but have heard nothing about the order since !
All I want is an update, if there is a delay, fine, but just tell me there is a delay

I'm in the same boat pal ,Received confirmation about my order being sent out last week and had nothing , I've tried every email under the son and phoned a few times but nothing

Ronniekirk
05-08-2020, 12:29 PM
I'm in the same boat pal ,Received confirmation about my order being sent out last week and had nothing , I've tried every email under the son and phoned a few times but nothing

Me too it said we should get an e mail from Royal Mail so we could then track it but not had that so does that mean it’s not been dealt with yet by Royal Mail
But if it doesn’t come by this Friday thst will be seven days since mine was sent out
So how do we get clarification or-worst scenario it doesn’t arrive at all !!!

HibbyAndy
05-08-2020, 12:35 PM
Me too it said we should get an e mail from Royal Mail so we could then track it but not had that so does that mean it’s not been dealt with yet by Royal Mail
But if it doesn’t come by this Friday thst will be seven days since mine was sent out

For Deliveries - we are pleased to inform you that we have shipped your recent order

Your items were dispatched on: 2020-07-30 17:32:44

The items dispatched were:
20/21 HOME JERSEY SS SNR (Size: M, Add Printing | SPFL Sleeve Badges (+ £ 6.00): SPFL Sleeve Badges, Add Printing | NHS Sponsor Logo (+ £ 5.00): NHS Sponsor Logo) - x1
20/21 HOME JERSEY SS SNR (Size: M, Add Printing | SPFL Sleeve Badges (+ £ 6.00): SPFL Sleeve Badges) - x1

Your shipment has been sent to the following address:

A week tomorrow mine will have been sent out

Absolutely no way of getting in contact with hibs , Poor show

Ronniekirk
05-08-2020, 12:46 PM
For Deliveries - we are pleased to inform you that we have shipped your recent order

20/21 HOME JERSEY SS SNR (Size: M, Add Printing | SPFL Sleeve Badges (+ £ 6.00): SPFL Sleeve Badges, Add Printing | NHS Sponsor Logo (+ £ 5.00): NHS Sponsor Logo) - x1
20/21 HOME JERSEY SS SNR (Size: M, Add Printing | SPFL Sleeve Badges (+ £ 6.00): SPFL Sleeve Badges) - x1

Mines was sent on the 31sr
My sons has arrived but he ordered before me and he didn’t even get an s mail saying it had been dispatched So clearly glitches in system
But at least he has his We don’t
My e mail had all the info yours had

calumhibee1
05-08-2020, 12:52 PM

Unless you chose a different postage option (Although I think there was only one) I didn’t get an email from Royal Mail and didn’t have to sign for it on delivery. Hibs May have a number they can track though

Ronniekirk
05-08-2020, 01:06 PM
Unless you chose a different postage option (Although I think there was only one) I didn’t get an email from Royal Mail and didn’t have to sign for it on delivery. Hibs May have a number they can track though

Cheers that’s reassuring a bit
I know mail has slowed down here in Paisley Can now go up to four days without getting any so assume at present it’s just stuck somewhere in Thier system

bingo70
05-08-2020, 01:17 PM

I’m in exactly the same situation as you Andy, got the email on the same day as you but nothing in the post yet. We’ve not had any other post this week so just hoping the postie is off, possibly clutching at straws though.

Have you tried tweeting the club?

If it’s not tracked I don’t know what will happen if it doesn’t turn up? If it is tracked I don’t see why they wouldn’t give the tracking number?

Willis1875
05-08-2020, 01:44 PM
I’m in exactly the same situation as you Andy, got the email on the same day as you but nothing in the post yet. We’ve not had any other post this week so just hoping the postie is off, possibly clutching at straws though.

Have you tried tweeting the club?

If it’s not tracked I don’t know what will happen if it doesn’t turn up? If it is tracked I don’t see why they wouldn’t give the tracking number?

Same boat as you both aswell, tried the hibernian direct email but nothing back

Power
05-08-2020, 01:50 PM
Info@hiberniandirect.co.uk is the correct contact for the clubstore, as is 0131 656 7078.

The volume of enquiries and orders the clubstore are working through is a huge task and unprecedented - the lockdown here and in Italy having a big impact. I know they’re working hard to make sure orders are completed ASAP and positively.

I can try and help where I can - any emails not responded too within a reasonable timescale please forward onto kpower@hibernianfc.co.uk and I’ll support.

HibbyAndy
05-08-2020, 02:05 PM
Info@hiberniandirect.co.uk is the correct contact for the clubstore, as is 0131 656 7078.

The volume of enquiries and orders the clubstore are working through is a huge task and unprecedented - the lockdown here and in Italy having a big impact. I know they’re working hard to make sure orders are completed ASAP and positively.

I can try and help where I can - any emails not responded too within a reasonable timescale please forward onto kpower@hibernianfc.co.uk and I’ll support.

Cheers Keiran , Totally understand how busy they are absolutely , My gripe though is i have an email saying my order has been despatched and that was over a week ago

Power
05-08-2020, 02:09 PM
Cheers Keiran , Totally understand how busy they are absolutely , My gripe though is i have an email saying my order has been despatched and that was over a week ago

I think your position is more than fair - hence the need for contact to clarify (My brother is in the same position and now awaiting delivery). If no response forthcoming ping on the details and I’ll help Andy ✅

HibbyAndy
05-08-2020, 02:11 PM
I think your position is more than fair - hence the need for contact to clarify (My brother is in the same position and now awaiting delivery). If no response forthcoming ping on the details and I’ll help Andy ✅

:aok:

bingo70
06-08-2020, 07:30 PM
Any joy today Andy?

Still nothing here, will need to try and contact the club again as it’s starting to look like it’s lost.

Boy goes back to school next week and he’ll hardly have had the chance to wear it, if the club hadn’t sent it last week they shouldn’t have sent us an email to say it had been sent. I understand the delay in it coming but I’m annoyed at being told it had been sent when it clearly hadn’t.

Ronniekirk
06-08-2020, 07:50 PM
Any joy today Andy?

Still nothing here, will need to try and contact the club again as it’s starting to look like it’s lost.

Boy goes back to school next week and he’ll hardly have had the chance to wear it, if the club hadn’t sent it last week they shouldn’t have sent us an email to say it had been sent. I understand the delay in it coming but I’m annoyed at being told it had been sent when it clearly hadn’t.

Cool yer jets Bingo I don’t have mine yet They can’t all of gone missing unless of course there is a batch fir sale on e bay !!!!!!

Power
06-08-2020, 09:45 PM
One thing I can highlight is to return to the original order confirmation email and double check if collection or delivery was selected.

I’ve seen a few email confirmations and the template is the same for both options - collection and delivery (noting supporters address at the bottom). Clubstore are working through queries at info@hiberniandirect.co.uk and updating, do contact them to investigate where needed.

bingo70
06-08-2020, 09:50 PM
Cool yer jets Bingo I don’t have mine yet They can’t all of gone missing unless of course there is a batch fir sale on e bay !!!!!!

If it was sent on the 30th it’s either gone missing or not been sent? Not going to be still in the postal service now I wouldn’t have thought.

I’m going to go to the shop tomorrow in case it’s sitting their waiting for collection, despite the email saying it had been sent.

Chuck Rhoades
07-08-2020, 06:53 AM
Has anyone received an infant kit yet or an email regarding them? Worried it’s not going to fit or last long at all at this rate.

Platinum Scotty
07-08-2020, 08:54 AM
Like a lot of folks I am awaiting my top even tho I got an email a week and a bit ago however when I checked the web page it does also add that there will be a tracking ref given when it’s on its way so I am now thinking that everyone got a ‘we have the strips and are sending them’ dated last week but perhaps we will get a follow up email with the tracking details etc when it’s actually been sent - or maybe I am just being optimistic

bingo70
07-08-2020, 09:41 AM
I just went into the shop just in case there had been a mistake.

Turns out the strip was there all along, the guy in the shop was adamant there was a part in the email that said if it was a click and collect then disregard the shipping information that specifically said it was being sent to our home address.

I’ve read over our email a few times and I still can’t see the bit he’s on about, anyway, no big deal.

Worth checking if you’re in the same boat as me.

Power
07-08-2020, 10:07 AM
Has anyone received an infant kit yet or an email regarding them? Worried it’s not going to fit or last long at all at this rate.

Just asked for a quick update R.

Some orders pending that are waiting on either XS junior socks or infant kits. Infant kits and XS socks arrived separately this week.

Bristolhibby
07-08-2020, 10:16 AM
Made the mistake of ordering two kids tops for their holidays (got back from Devon Last week) and an away one for me on pre order.

Hope they aren’t waiting for the away to come out before sending out the kids shirts.

Sent an email enquiring and got a standard auto reply saying they are not replying to emails.

Pretty poor TBH. You can log in from home and answer emails quite easily if some staff are still WFH.

J

Jones28
07-08-2020, 11:15 AM
Like a lot of folks I am awaiting my top even tho I got an email a week and a bit ago however when I checked the web page it does also add that there will be a tracking ref given when it’s on its way so I am now thinking that everyone got a ‘we have the strips and are sending them’ dated last week but perhaps we will get a follow up email with the tracking details etc when it’s actually been sent - or maybe I am just being optimistic

You’re right as far as I know

Ronniekirk
07-08-2020, 04:13 PM
I just went into the shop just in case there had been a mistake.

Turns out the strip was there all along, the guy in the shop was adamant there was a part in the email that said if it was a click and collect then disregard the shipping information that specifically said it was being sent to our home address.

I’ve read over our email a few times and I still can’t see the bit he’s on about, anyway, no big deal.

Worth checking if you’re in the same boat as me.

Might be easy for you to nip into shop but I live in Paisley and would never have agreed to click and collect but it still hasn’t arrived
So will try and phone shop next week to see if they can check for me
Have just ordered the third strip If I have to travel through to Collect them both separately That adds a fair whack on in Petrol costs

Renfrew_Hibby
07-08-2020, 04:50 PM
Might be easy for you to nip into shop but I live in Paisley and would never have agreed to click and collect but it still hasn’t arrived
So will try and phone shop next week to see if they can check for me
Have just ordered the third strip If I have to travel through to Collect them both separately That adds a fair whack on in Petrol costs

Ronnie, I live in Renfrew and mine came last Friday.
Its a strange one as most people have received theirs no bother.
It only takes a few missing ones like yours and some bad customer service to create a poor impression. In all the years of ordering stuff from Hibs through the post, I've never had any bother.

Ronniekirk
07-08-2020, 07:25 PM
Ronnie, I live in Renfrew and mine came last Friday.
Its a strange one as most people have received theirs no bother.
It only takes a few missing ones like yours and some bad customer service to create a poor impression. In all the years of ordering stuff from Hibs through the post, I've never had any bother.

I haven’t had a problem before iether but a few others are saying they haven’t had theirs and we were all notified at same time Bingo went into the shop and his was there when he expected it to be delivered so will phone and check next week in case that’s what’s happened to mine but I wouldn’t of opted for click and collect but if it’s there great
If it’s not then will ask Club to sort it out and sure they will Have just ordered the third kit

Willis1875
07-08-2020, 07:44 PM
I was the same I went into the club shop today and it was there for collection, I was certain I had ordered it for delivery aswell. The dispatch email was a bit confusing, I only cottoned on when I realised I had paid £52(£47 for strip, £5 for sponsor) if I had went for delivery it would have been £5.95 more on top of the £52

NC1875
07-08-2020, 07:56 PM
Just asked for a quick update R.

Some orders pending that are waiting on either XS junior socks or infant kits. Infant kits and XS socks arrived separately this week.

Becoming a bit of a piss take now to be honest. No update at all from Hibs which is shocking.

Ronniekirk
07-08-2020, 08:01 PM
I was the same I went into the club shop today and it was there for collection, I was certain I had ordered it for delivery aswell. The dispatch email was a bit confusing, I only cottoned on when I realised I had paid £52(£47 for strip, £5 for sponsor) if I had went for delivery it would have been £5.95 more on top of the £52

Well looks increasingly likely that’s what will be the case with mine in that case
Wee trip to Edinburgh next week me thinks

Jones28
07-08-2020, 08:12 PM
Becoming a bit of a piss take now to be honest. No update at all from Hibs which is shocking.

You’re replying to an update from the Hibs fans board representative, doesn’t get much better than that.

NC1875
08-08-2020, 08:21 AM
You’re replying to an update from the Hibs fans board representative, doesn’t get much better than that.

Not everyone is on hibs.net funnily enough.

What about the people that cant see the updates on here?

Ann email from Hibs with an update is the least people should be getting when they’ve parted with cash over 3 months ago and still not recieved anything for it.

Ronniekirk
10-08-2020, 01:39 PM

Have you got your yet looks like a trip to Easter Rd fir me tomorrow as no sign of it

HibbyAndy
10-08-2020, 01:41 PM
Mines arrived today thanks to Kieran Power as i couldn't get a hold of anyone from hibs via email or phone so once again thank you very much for sorting this for me Kieran :aok:

Ronniekirk
10-08-2020, 01:45 PM
Mines arrived today thanks to Kieran Power as i couldn't get a hold of anyone from hibs via email or phone so once again thank you very much for sorting this for me Kieran :aok:

Niether can I but assume shop is open tomorrow and was just going to go through as assume it must be there and if not they can take details and sort it out fir me

HibbyAndy
10-08-2020, 01:48 PM
Niether can I but assume shop is open tomorrow and was just going to go through as assume it must be there and if not they can take details and sort it out fir me

It will be their mate , My tops were sitting in the club shop so Kieran got them delivered to my address

Ronniekirk
10-08-2020, 03:31 PM
It will be their mate , My tops were sitting in the club shop so Kieran got them delivered to my address

Cheers worth the trip and may buy some other bits and pieces when there

Bristolhibby
10-08-2020, 04:13 PM
Just got an email stating my two kids shirts and adults away shirt have been dispatched.

Seen a guy on Twitter with his away shirt.

No tracking number though.

J

Gatecrasher
10-08-2020, 04:14 PM
Just got an email stating my two kids shirts and adults away shirt have been dispatched.

J

same, its normally followed up with an email from the Royal Mail but none as yet.

HibbyAndy
10-08-2020, 04:37 PM

J

It will be sitting in the club shop , Exactly the same email i got last week

Chuck Rhoades
10-08-2020, 05:26 PM
Still no email, infant only order. Will give them until the end of the week and pop in.

Ronniekirk
11-08-2020, 11:21 PM
I went to shop today from Paisley and mine was there waiting to be collected Still don’t recall ordering it via Click and Collect so like a few others it’s worth going in if you can as that’s where it could be
Do some nice face masks but pricey

KanyeWestLower
12-08-2020, 06:40 AM
Still no email, infant only order. Will give them until the end of the week and pop in.

I emailed last week about the infant kits, they are still delayed but hoped they’d be in store by the end of this week. Hope that helps.

Power
12-08-2020, 06:56 AM

This is a good call out - double check the amount paid (The confirmation email from April is useful too (appreciate that feels like a lifetime ago)).

Info@hiberniandirect.co.uk are still working their way through all the traffic but will get back to questions and requests.

If I can help with anything - kpower@hibernianfc.co.uk.

Chuck Rhoades
12-08-2020, 06:20 PM
I emailed last week about the infant kits, they are still delayed but hoped they’d be in store by the end of this week. Hope that helps.

Thanks for that

KanyeWestLower
14-08-2020, 03:32 PM
Thanks for that

Got an email today saying my daughters infant kit has been despatched. Hopefully the same for yourself.

Chuck Rhoades
14-08-2020, 06:11 PM
Got an email today saying my daughters infant kit has been despatched. Hopefully the same for yourself.

Also received!, cheers!

How long have deliveries typically taken from dispatch?

Power
14-08-2020, 06:50 PM
Also received!, cheers!

How long have deliveries typically taken from dispatch?

1-2 days R ✅ (given an extra day if weekend).

EI255
14-08-2020, 10:16 PM
Nipped into the club shop today and spent a fair bit. Love the Hibs [emoji16]

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

Stantons Angel
14-08-2020, 11:44 PM
i received an email at last saying that the strips for my son and grandson were on their way to them.

Hopefully they will arrive soon or the wee one will have grown out of his already!