PDA

View Full Version : Yams Congratulations Hearts!

Dashing Bob S
27-07-2020, 11:48 PM
Credit where credit's due, they not only managed to be relegated with eight games to spare, they managed to do this THREE times in ONE season.This is phenomenal stuff. So congratulations to our neighbors on a unique treble that will surely never be matched in world football!

HoboHarry
28-07-2020, 01:48 AM
Credit where credit's due, they not only managed to be relegated with eight games to spare, they managed to do this THREE times in ONE season.This is phenomenal stuff. So congratulations to our neighbors on a unique treble that will surely never be matched in world football!
Indeed, this achievement may well be an even greater feat than winning WW1

Forza Fred
28-07-2020, 01:55 AM

You are Pontious Pilate on Kickback and I claim the 5 pounds!:wink:

HoboHarry
28-07-2020, 02:03 AM
You are Pontious Pilate on Kickback and I claim the 5 pounds!:wink:

I'm not sure what Pontious Pilate did but it sounds good enough that I can only wish I were him 😜

Forza Fred
28-07-2020, 03:54 AM
I'm not sure what Pontious Pilate did but it sounds good enough that I can only wish I were him ��

He posted a near identicle quote to you on Kickback.

His profile suggests he’s been undercover on there for many years, but he obviously wanted to go out in a blaze of glory:top marks

Springbank
28-07-2020, 05:58 AM
Sounds like Ann Budge talking about Neil Doncaster ..

"You are corrupt and I claim my £8m*"

*Ann ends up still relegated, no compo, AND has legal fees & potential fines to pay

#HeartsClass 😂

J-C
28-07-2020, 06:07 AM
Twitter is a hoot right now after Queen Budges statement, they're all up for a war and a fight to get the corrupt people out of the SFA and SPFL, instead of getting her majesty out of Tynecastle.

Aldo
28-07-2020, 07:03 AM
Twitter is a hoot right now after Queen Budges statement, they're all up for a war and a fight to get the corrupt people out of the SFA and SPFL, instead of getting her majesty out of Tynecastle.

She’s played a blinder in all this imho. Deflecting all her mismanagement into this costly campaign to fight the SPFL. They are however all too thick to actually see this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jacomo
28-07-2020, 07:08 AM

The stuff Budge comes out with is madder than anything an undercover Hibby posts on JKB. Apparently a temporary enlargement of the top tier to 14 teams was actually a radical reform of the Scottish game?

Mental.

Future17
28-07-2020, 07:11 AM

And, according to Budge's latest statement/rant, they also won the Championship yesterday.

Fanforlife
28-07-2020, 07:13 AM
Twitter is a hoot right now after Queen Budges statement, they're all up for a war and a fight to get the corrupt people out of the SFA and SPFL, instead of getting her majesty out of Tynecastle.They are really coming out from under their rocks now 😂

Dr What If?
28-07-2020, 07:21 AM
They are really coming out from under their rocks now 😂
Wow, where did you find that? It has to be a parody, right? If its a joke its not funny, sectarianism is a sickness and one that needs cut out.

Hibernian Verse
28-07-2020, 07:30 AM
Wow, where did you find that? It has to be a parody, right? If its a joke its not funny, sectarianism is a sickness and one that needs cut out.

Definitely a parody

Bostonhibby
28-07-2020, 07:34 AM
They are really coming out from under their rocks now [emoji23] If this is real, the sooner this person gets back to school the better, jeez their animal of choice isn't the most convincing looking bear I've ever seen.

Wonder how this fits with Mrs doctor Budge's inclusive anti sectarian agenda?

As for the Jim Traynor love in, why would even he or any other journalist want to actually sit in their alfresco media area?

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

Fanforlife
28-07-2020, 09:21 AM
If this is real, the sooner this person gets back to school the better, jeez their animal of choice isn't the most convincing looking bear I've ever seen.

As for the Jim Traynor love in, why would even he or any other journalist want to actually sit in their alfresco media area?

Sent from my SM-A750FN using TapatalkI took a screenshot of it from a post on Facebook, could well be a parody, however would not be surprised if it originally came from one of their so called Young team who seem to revel in this ****.Also they do have a marching orange band carrying the Heart Of Midlothian name.

Bostonhibby
28-07-2020, 09:28 AM
I took a screenshot of it from a post on Facebook, could well be a parody, however would not be surprised if it originally came from one of their so called Young team who seem to revel in this ****.Also they do have a marching orange band carrying the Heart Of Midlothian name.It'll be genuine sadly.

Seen the marching band, a tragic waste of young lives and their time.

DaveF
28-07-2020, 09:59 AM
They are really coming out from under their rocks now 😂

Jim Traynor, Staunch 😂

JimBHibees
28-07-2020, 10:27 AM
If this is real, the sooner this person gets back to school the better, jeez their animal of choice isn't the most convincing looking bear I've ever seen.

The bear looked quite cute and cuddly. :greengrin

Prof. Shaggy
28-07-2020, 11:42 AM
Jim Traynor, Staunch 😂

I'm sure that's "paunch"

linlithgowhibbie
28-07-2020, 01:04 PM
[QUOTE=Fanforlife;6247716]I took a screenshot of it from a post on Facebook, could well be a parody, however would not be surprised if it originally came from one of their so called Young team who seem to revel in this ****.Also they do have a marching orange band carrying the Heart Of Midlothian name.

I don't want to appear to be defending Hertz but "they" i.e. HMFC, do not have a marching band! There is however an Orange Order marching band with the same name which HMFC have nothing to do with.

EI255
28-07-2020, 01:39 PM
Credit where credit's due, they not only managed to be relegated with eight games to spare, they managed to do this THREE times in ONE season.This is phenomenal stuff. So congratulations to our neighbors on a unique treble that will surely never be matched in world football!Hopefully they stick this fine statistic in their match day programme. I'm sure Arbroath fans will want to know about it.

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

EI255
28-07-2020, 01:42 PM
They are really coming out from under their rocks now [emoji23]Written by a 14 year old.

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

Bostonhibby
28-07-2020, 01:45 PM
[QUOTE=Fanforlife;6247716]I took a screenshot of it from a post on Facebook, could well be a parody, however would not be surprised if it originally came from one of their so called Young team who seem to revel in this ****.Also they do have a marching orange band carrying the Heart Of Midlothian name.

I don't want to appear to be defending Hertz but "they" i.e. HMFC, do not have a marching band! There is however an Orange Order marching band with the same name which HMFC have nothing to do with.https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zQuLLfTaZEo

To be fair, it probably isn't them directly but I know at least one Hearts fan who was pretty pleased with the arrangement. Bound to be more.

Since452
28-07-2020, 01:49 PM
It's what big huge 3rd biggest clubs do

GordonHFC
28-07-2020, 01:54 PM

Did that go to arbitration?

hibbyfraelibby
28-07-2020, 04:11 PM
Did that go to arbitration?

Yeah...the panel met in Versailles and awarded costs.

Eyrie
28-07-2020, 06:36 PM
Yeah...the panel met in Versailles and awarded costs.

:top marks

Fanforlife
28-07-2020, 07:26 PM

I don't want to appear to be defending Hertz but "they" i.e. HMFC, do not have a marching band! There is however an Orange Order marching band with the same name which HMFC have nothing to do with.np m8,probably didn't Express it properly, had seen videos of band in past,probably classic case of 2+2 making 5 🤣.

linlithgowhibbie
28-07-2020, 10:08 PM
[QUOTE=linlithgowhibbie;6248002]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zQuLLfTaZEo

To be fair, it probably isn't them directly but I know at least one Hearts fan who was pretty pleased with the arrangement. Bound to be more.

Still nowt to do with HMFC, just coz some of their fans are pretty pleased at them you cannot accuse HMFC of promoting/having an official "Orange" marching band.
Sorry for again appearing to defend HMFC, don't like doing it:thumbsup:

Greenfly
28-07-2020, 10:23 PM

Aw, bless ... they've even got a wee majorette laddie out front.

Bostonhibby
29-07-2020, 08:24 AM
[QUOTE=Bostonhibby;6248058]

Still nowt to do with HMFC, just coz some of their fans are pretty pleased at them you cannot accuse HMFC of promoting/having an official "Orange" marching band.
Sorry for again appearing to defend HMFC, don't like doing it[emoji106][emoji106]

I agree with you, it was my family Duncan who told me all about them when we were having the sectarian debate about their increasing numbers of union jack waving pretend ulstermen.

He sincerely told me about how the flumps can be protestant and traditional without being as extreme as sevconians.

FilipinoHibs
29-07-2020, 08:42 AM
[QUOTE=linlithgowhibbie;6248618][emoji106]

I agree with you, it was my family Duncan who told me all about them when we were having the sectarian debate about their increasing numbers of union jack waving pretend ulstermen.

He sincerely told me about how the flumps can be protestant and traditional without being as extreme as sevconians.

But Hearts have done nothing about this large sectarian element. I stopped going to Tynie because of the poisonous sectarian atmosphere. Celtic players say it is much worse than Ibrox

Bostonhibby
29-07-2020, 08:47 AM
[QUOTE=Bostonhibby;6248816]

But Hearts have done nothing about this large sectarian element. I stopped going to Tynie because of the poisonous sectarian atmosphere. Celtic players say it is much worse than IbroxYep, they're kidding themselves on and their leader and her acolytes recent ramblings will just encourage more of the idiotic threats and thinking that exist just now.

spike220
29-07-2020, 09:40 AM

The resemblance is uncanny...
https://youtu.be/2EQCpQbUrzI

Keith_M
29-07-2020, 09:42 AM
Could somebody maybe fix the messed up quotes?

KingPat4
29-07-2020, 09:59 AM

I've pre-ordered the DVD.

Dashing Bob S
29-07-2020, 01:16 PM
It's what big huge 3rd biggest clubs do

To be fair, you would be hard pushed to find three clubs bigger than Hearts. Two perhaps, and then only at a push.

The Championship is quite a competitive league.