PDA

View Full Version : Pre Season Friendly V Celtic tomorrow - YouTube

Pages : [1] 2

hibsfan
26-07-2020, 12:50 PM
I See Celtic are live streaming their game with Ross County today on their YouTube channel... probably means our game tomorrow will be available too.

Gaffer1875
26-07-2020, 12:52 PM
What time is kick off tomorrow?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JohnM1875
26-07-2020, 12:56 PM
Nice one! Be good to finally see Hibs in action.

Sean1875
26-07-2020, 12:58 PM
What time is kick off tomorrow?

Sure I saw its 1:30

we are hibs
26-07-2020, 01:00 PM
I dont think it will be on youtube. The only reason the ross county one was up was because their fans couldnt get logged into celtic tv and it was a temporary fix. That streams now down as theyve sorted the issue

CapitalGreen
26-07-2020, 01:00 PM
I See Celtic are live streaming their game with Ross County today on their YouTube channel... probably means our game tomorrow will be available too.

I think they are just doing a YouTube stream temporarily as fans were unable to log into the Celtic TV site as it was overloaded. Stream started 20 mins after kick off and will end shortly.

Billy Whizz
26-07-2020, 05:29 PM
Griffiths seemingly playing for Celtic tomorrow

green day
26-07-2020, 05:37 PM

Getting him fit for coming home.......

lord bunberry
26-07-2020, 06:07 PM
Will it be on Celtic tv for the iptv punters?

Paisley Hibby
26-07-2020, 06:26 PM

So the game is us giving him a trial and them giving the squirrel a trial? 😎

04Sauzee
26-07-2020, 06:55 PM
So the game is us giving him a trial and them giving the squirrel a trial? 😎

In one 😁 and a pick of one of the young boys 😏

Since452
26-07-2020, 07:21 PM
Celtic played crowd noise through the sound system today. Wonder if they'll do the same tomorrow

Paul1642
26-07-2020, 07:26 PM
Celtic played crowd noise through the sound system today. Wonder if they'll do the same tomorrow

Did they sensor out the sectarian singing? 😂

jgl07
27-07-2020, 12:22 AM
Did they sensor out the sectarian singing? 😂

No they added it in!

Big90inOz
27-07-2020, 02:57 AM
As this game is deemed to be a friendly rather than a bounce game I expected Hibs TV to be showing it to trial the feed before going live on Saturday however I had an email from Hibs TV saying its only showing on Celtic TV. Looks like we are going into the new season with everyone logging in from home without testing the system, its a bit of a worry :cb

G15 Hibs
27-07-2020, 07:48 AM
Looks like we are going into the new season with everyone logging in from home without testing the system, its a bit of a worry :cb

There was mention somewhere of there being a test event this week, but that was at the same time as they were saying that season ticket holders would get their Hibs TV log in details last week, which didn't seem to happen (I've not had mine anyway, and I've not seen anyone saying they have). Its leaving it a bit late now to get details and arrangements for a test out before Saturday.

Brightside
27-07-2020, 07:54 AM
As this game is deemed to be a friendly rather than a bounce game I expected Hibs TV to be showing it to trial the feed before going live on Saturday however I had an email from Hibs TV saying its only showing on Celtic TV. Looks like we are going into the new season with everyone logging in from home without testing the system, its a bit of a worry :cb

It’s a bounce game.

BlackSheep
27-07-2020, 08:19 AM
Bounce game or not, HibsTV did say there would be a trial run before the start of the season... what better time than an actual match, albeit an away fixture....

TheGog
27-07-2020, 08:27 AM
It’s a bounce game.

Comes under as friendly on live score and no other of our bounce games have, this is an official friendly

Oscar T Grouch
27-07-2020, 08:32 AM
Bounce game or not, HibsTV did say there would be a trial run before the start of the season... what better time than an actual match, albeit an away fixture....

Won’t be today’s game for sure. No one has login details, no one has an email. What we will get is a 15 minute stream from the new media team, probably late this week. Hibs always seem to make a rod for their own backs and this whole scenario seems to be going that way. They’ve been doing this daily countdown on Twitter, today it’s down to 5 and there is still no additional communication to 11k people who have ponied up a lot of money to watch Hibs from home. Why tell us it would be the end of last week I’d they weren’t sure it would be? It’s annoying and when there are issues with the system, cause there almost always is with these things, there will be a lot of peed off Hibbies out there. Like I said Hibs are making the rod they’ll get beaten with.

we are hibs
27-07-2020, 08:39 AM
It’s a bounce game.

No it isnt.

we are hibs
27-07-2020, 08:41 AM
They should test it by saying a new signing will be announced at 7:30pm on wednesday and you'll need to log in to find out who 😂

JohnM1875
27-07-2020, 08:45 AM
You just know there's going to be issues come 3pm Saturday. Celtic and Motherwell have already had issues using it for their first games this season and they're using the same provider.

I honestly have no idea how difficult it is to run tests etc, probably difficult with the volumes at hand. But you'd think we would have at least had a few trials by now.

First game of the season is a huge deal, more so now given the amount of time without football. Quite frustrating we haven't even had log in details yet.

B.H.F.C
27-07-2020, 08:49 AM
They should test it by saying a new signing will be announced at 7:30pm on wednesday and you'll need to log in to find out who 😂

I know this is a joke, but they’re going to need to do something with the test event that makes folk actually log in. Can’t see the number of people logging in for this being anywhere near what will be logging in come Saturday so I’m not sure how effective it’s going to be (although I’m no expert on these things).

hibby6270
27-07-2020, 09:02 AM
A mate of mine who is a Celtic ST holder sent me a link to the Celtic Supporters Page on Twitter. They were using their friendly on Saturday as a test for Celtic TV on this new Stream Digital platform.

Bearing in mind that upwards of possibly 40K-50K could have been logging in, the success rate seems to have been very hit or miss. Some had no problems - saw the whole game. Some got logged in - saw 20 minutes of game, then it crashed. Some couldn’t login at all until the second half.

I doubt that the club can be blamed. It’s Stream Digital who are the technical resource behind it and have to be questioned as to whether they have built sufficient capacity to broadcast the required number of streams. I read that 11 of the 12 Premiership clubs have gone with SD to stream games. Looks like they’re going to have to up their game to ensure a trouble free broadcast across the board on Saturday and beyond.

Sincerely hope it will ‘Be alright on the night’ as they say!!

Since90+2
27-07-2020, 09:03 AM
It's a friendly not a bounce game. Bounce games don't tend to be broadcast to fans.

BlackSheep
27-07-2020, 09:05 AM
A mate of mine who is a Celtic ST holder sent me a link to the Celtic Supporters Page on Twitter. They were using their friendly on Saturday as a test for Celtic TV on this new Stream Digital platform.

Bearing in mind that upwards of possibly 40K-50K could have been logging in, the success rate seems to have been very hit or miss. Some had no problems - saw the whole game. Some got logged in - saw 20 minutes of game, then it crashed. Some couldn’t login at all until the second half.

I doubt that the club can be blamed. It’s Stream Digital who are the technical resource behind it and have to be questioned as to whether they have built sufficient capacity to broadcast the required number of streams. I read that 11 of the 12 Premiership clubs have gone with SD to stream games. Looks like they’re going to have to up their game to ensure a trouble free broadcast across the board on Saturday and beyond.

Sincerely hope it will ‘Be alright on the night’ as they say!!

Its amazing that these companies constantly underestimate things like this, its been the same with Ticketmaster over the years.... they should be aiming for 1.5 times the capacity that will actually happen. To go into a home game thinking only 10/11 thousand folk will tune in is a mistake, they should be looking at being able to handle 20K and that should negate issues with anyone on the day.

BlackSheep
27-07-2020, 09:08 AM
Aside from this debate about bounce or friendly, does anyone have any concrete info on how we can watch this... I have an IPTV service, so will i find this on CelticTV's feed....?

JohnM1875
27-07-2020, 09:15 AM
Aside from this debate about bounce or friendly, does anyone have any concrete info on how we can watch this... I have an IPTV service, so will i find this on CelticTV's feed....?

It'll be on CelticTV yeah. Hoping to find a stream somewhere for it.

hibby6270
27-07-2020, 09:19 AM
Its amazing that these companies constantly underestimate things like this, its been the same with Ticketmaster over the years.... they should be aiming for 1.5 times the capacity that will actually happen. To go into a home game thinking only 10/11 thousand folk will tune in is a mistake, they should be looking at being able to handle 20K and that should negate issues with anyone on the day.

Absolutely. I used to work for a well known financial institution who had a relatively successful online offering. In the last 10 to 15 years or so the move from use of branches and telephones to switch emphasis to internet and mobile was an exponential explosion in customer use. OK- we’re talking in the millions of users in that case but the principle is the same.

There was initial resistance to increase capacity and available threads to cope with demand. Cost being a major factor. However, once it was proven that having that spare capacity available was going to prevent the systems falling over, the investment was made to do it. Result? A huge reduction in outages, complaints and other bad publicity that goes with it.

If Stream Digital have underestimated the capacity required, we could be in for a shaky start - at best!!

Peevemor
27-07-2020, 09:21 AM

It's not always down to the company that's streaming the match. Many's a time while watching a match being streamed on Hibs TVthere are people going mental that their stream isn't working, usually accompanied by shouts of how it's a disgrace, rip-off, etc. and their subscription is being cancelled.

There are various reasons why a perfectly good stream won't work, including your own pc (or whatever) set-up and debit reduction (throttling - look it up) by ISPs.

I once had a situation where my stream was crap via my internet/tv box, but worked fine using my phone as a 4G point of access/modem, even though the signal is normally really weak in my house - go figure!

B.H.F.C
27-07-2020, 09:26 AM
Absolutely. I used to work for a well known financial institution who had a relatively successful online offering. In the last 10 to 15 years or so the move from use of branches and telephones to switch emphasis to internet and mobile was an exponential explosion in customer use. OK- we’re talking in the millions of users in that case but the principle is the same.

There was initial resistance to increase capacity and available threads to cope with demand. Cost being a major factor. However, once it was proven that having that spare capacity available was going to prevent the systems falling over, the investment was made to do it. Result? A huge reduction in outages, complaints and other bad publicity that goes with it.

If Stream Digital have underestimated the capacity required, we could be in for a shaky start - at best!!

I don’t know much about these things. But in terms of the capacity, will Stream Digital not provide the level of capacity that the club(s) pay for as opposed to them determining the requirement?

BlackSheep
27-07-2020, 09:27 AM
It's not always down to the company that's streaming the match. Many's a time while watching a match being streamed on Hibs TVthere are people going mental that their stream isn't working, usually accompanied by shouts of how it's a disgrace, rip-off, etc. and their subscription is being cancelled.

There are various reasons why a perfectly good stream won't work, including your own pc (or whatever) set-up and debit reduction (throttling - look it up) by ISPs.

I once had a situation where my stream was crap via my internet/tv box, but worked fine using my phone as a 4G point of access/modem, even though the signal is normally really weak in my house - go figure!

Most reputable streaming companies will offer the choice of resolution of feed so customers with slower connections can watch in SD or even lesser to get a reliable stream.

The big factor in this all is the live element, realistically the streams should be on a 5/10 minute delay with backup feeds so any dropouts can be quickly switched over with little to no interruption.

Throttling is again in the butt, but even the slowest broadband connections should be able to handle a 480p feed with very very few dropouts.

green day
27-07-2020, 09:31 AM
Simple way to test it, tell us to log in on Wednesday evening to watch Leigh Griffiths first interview back in a Hibs top :greengrin:greengrin

Brightside
27-07-2020, 09:40 AM
It's a friendly not a bounce game. Bounce games don't tend to be broadcast to fans.

So the Celtic game yesterday wasnt a bounce game? Celtic gave Ross C a goalie. Which part of that wasnt a bounce game?

hibby6270
27-07-2020, 09:40 AM
Most reputable streaming companies will offer the choice of resolution of feed so customers with slower connections can watch in SD or even lesser to get a reliable stream.

The big factor in this all is the live element, realistically the streams should be on a 5/10 minute delay with backup feeds so any dropouts can be quickly switched over with little to no interruption.

Throttling is again in the butt, but even the slowest broadband connections should be able to handle a 480p feed with very very few dropouts.

LOL I’ve been retired for 4 years now and I’ve not heard that word ‘throttling’ for ages. As you say though it was a right pain in the proverbial and meant that many users were ‘locked out’ for a period of time.

And yes, I acknowledge the other comment that the individual user’s connection speed does play a part in how successful the end user experience is. Internet and mobile is a hotch potch of many moving parts that only requires one element to fail and that user’s experience will be rubbish, whereas your mate next door who accesses via a different router or network switch has no problems. Complexity of networks eh? If the ordinary punter knew how it all worked they’d maybe appreciate it’s not foolproof. We’re just programmed these days to expect it to work every time. Sadly, that’s not always the case.

Peevemor
27-07-2020, 09:42 AM
I don’t know much about these things. But in terms of the capacity, will Stream Digital not provide the level of capacity that the club(s) pay for as opposed to them determining the requirement?

I'd imagine it's all part of the package agreed between SD & the club. it won't be a question of the club deciding capacity, but of Stream Digital being contracted to provide a service to a certain number of fans.

Since90+2
27-07-2020, 09:43 AM
So the Celtic game yesterday wasnt a bounce game? Celtic gave Ross C a goalie. Which part of that wasnt a bounce game?

Not sure what you mean by "gave" them a goalie. He was a trialist for Ross County who it looks as though are going to sign him on loan from Celtic.

It was a match broadcast and viewable by fans , it's a friendly. Not that it really matters though does it?

04Sauzee
27-07-2020, 09:44 AM
🍀 Our final pre-season test 👊

🆚 @HibernianFC
⌚ 13:30 (CPT)
📌 Celtic Park
🎟️ Test match for STH's Pass to Paradise
📺 Live on @CelticTV Worldwide
#⃣ #CELHIB https://t.co/9Q3hJmVRXw

RoYO!
27-07-2020, 09:44 AM
I'd hope for 30mins or so of pre match build up on Saturday so that everyone knows in a reasonable amount of time whether or not their stream is working. If not they could fire over to friends/family to see it.

Hopefully they've got the press box built in the NW corner overlooking the pitch for a bit more production value.

The problem with hibs tv streams in the past- is that they just start at the first whistle. Everyone logging in at the same time surely leads to issues. A buffer show at the start will hopefully spread this out a bit.

In fact I wouldn't imagine hibs fans and employees would have any issue filling an hour of chat pre match. Hopefully mixed in with videos from HTC etc.

BlackSheep
27-07-2020, 09:45 AM
LOL I’ve been retired for 4 years now and I’ve not heard that word ‘throttling’ for ages. As you say though it was a right pain in the proverbial and meant that many users were ‘locked out’ for a period of time.

And yes, I acknowledge the other comment that the individual user’s connection speed does play a part in how successful the end user experience is. Internet and mobile is a hotch potch of many moving parts that only requires one element to fail and that user’s experience will be rubbish, whereas your mate next door who accesses via a different router or network switch has no problems. Complexity of networks eh? If the ordinary punter knew how it all worked they’d maybe appreciate it’s not foolproof. We’re just programmed these days to expect it to work every time. Sadly, that’s not always the case.

You're dead right. My job dictates the need for the fastest broadband speed and i have spent a lot of time and money on setting up my home network, yet i do still get problems, that's life, but in this instance i would say the service needs to be tested to accommodate more capacity than is expected.

Keith_M
27-07-2020, 09:47 AM
Is their likely to be much 'throttling' if people can't watch the games properly?

Are the Police aware of this?

RoYO!
27-07-2020, 09:47 AM
🍀 Our final pre-season test 👊

🆚 @HibernianFC
⌚ 13:30 (CPT)
📌 Celtic Park
🎟️ Test match for STH's Pass to Paradise
📺 Live on @CelticTV Worldwide
#⃣ #CELHIB https://t.co/9Q3hJmVRXw

Have a look at the comments for a taste of what is to come!

H18S NX
27-07-2020, 09:53 AM
The game's live on youtube

RoYO!
27-07-2020, 09:53 AM

Ticketmaster can sell literally millions of tickets in minutes. I'm quite sure that any issues have been due to clubs of our size not being able to pay the big bucks for the ticketmaster bandwidth etc.

HendoDelivered
27-07-2020, 09:54 AM

Ideal 😃

Billy Whizz
27-07-2020, 09:57 AM
Absolutely chucking it down in Glasgow today

Heisenberg
27-07-2020, 10:02 AM
Have a look at the comments for a taste of what is to come!

Yep, certainly looks like we’ll face issues going by what Motherwell/Celtc have had so far.

GreenCastle
27-07-2020, 10:03 AM
Hibs will need to have an online support service for Saturday.

There will be lots of fans logging in for the 1st time.

Not every fan is used to finding streams online etc.

They will need somewhere where fans can ask questions if they can’t log in or stuck.

hibbysam
27-07-2020, 10:13 AM
Yep, certainly looks like we’ll face issues going by what Motherwell/Celtc have had so far.

I would hope that our ‘trial’ at the start of lockdown would help somewhat. Hibs already gave access to all STH when football was stopped, and going by Motherwell info, the login details and password will still be the same (name-name-client ref). Sounded like a big issue with Celtic’s was getting people to login, I’d hope that wouldn’t be an issue with hibs’, I certainly had no trouble back in March/April.

Of course numbers will be up, but the servers should have been set to cope with maximum numbers, celtic don’t play until Sunday, so I’d expect supply would outstrip demand by quite some distance.

Jamesie
27-07-2020, 10:15 AM

Do you have a link?

Hibbyradge
27-07-2020, 10:15 AM
Throttling is again in the butt

I don't like the sound of that. Not one bit.

green day
27-07-2020, 10:17 AM
Do you have a link?

Will be on this - https://www.youtube.com/user/celticfc

B.H.F.C
27-07-2020, 10:21 AM
Have Celtic confirmed they’re streaming on YouTube?

smithy_hibees
27-07-2020, 10:22 AM
Will be on this - https://www.youtube.com/user/celticfc

Free? I thought was only free yesterday (Ross County) game due problems with there streaming for ST holders, hopefully your right

we are hibs
27-07-2020, 10:23 AM
It wont be on youtube unless their stream fails again

Oscar T Grouch
27-07-2020, 10:25 AM
Have Celtic confirmed they’re streaming on YouTube?

No, only confirmation for this being shown is on Celtc TV. Nothing on official website or Celtc TV website showing a youtube stream for the game. Now excuse me when I try and clean my browser history :greengrin

CMurdoch
27-07-2020, 10:41 AM

Is It?

Vault Boy
27-07-2020, 10:50 AM
Just a reminder (it's been so long 😭) that we can't allow links for illegal streams or methods of obtaining them to be shared on the site.

It becomes our responsibility and can lead to trouble for the site, so we'd appreciate it if we don't have to delete any during the game. This includes folks asking for links. :aok:

BlackSheep
27-07-2020, 10:50 AM

Any links????

we are hibs
27-07-2020, 11:18 AM
Celtic have put out a mixture of reserves and youth. Only 3 subs which Griffiths is one of

Moulin Yarns
27-07-2020, 11:21 AM
Hibs will need to have an online support service for Saturday.

There will be lots of fans logging in for the 1st time.

Not every fan is used to finding streams online etc.

They will need somewhere where fans can ask questions if they can’t log in or stuck.

It's a direct line to Samaritans. 😉

Vault Boy
27-07-2020, 11:22 AM
Celtic have put out a mixture of reserves and youth. Only 3 subs which Griffiths is one of

Yeah it's a strange bench for them.

The 90+2
27-07-2020, 11:30 AM
Anywhere you can bet on this?

Brightside
27-07-2020, 11:35 AM
Celtic TV not working at the moment.

JammyDoidger
27-07-2020, 11:41 AM
Anywhere you can bet on this?

wondering the same thing!

MrRobot
27-07-2020, 11:43 AM
Celtic TV not working at the moment.

:hyper

Callum_62
27-07-2020, 11:44 AM
Is KO 1.30?

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

Vault Boy
27-07-2020, 11:45 AM
Is KO 1.30?

That's right

GreenCastle
27-07-2020, 11:53 AM
Anyone got the Hibs team ?

Meltdown if we lose to Celtic reserves.

matty_f
27-07-2020, 11:56 AM
Anyone got the Hibs team ?

Meltdown if we lose to Celtic reserves.

Surely only if we don’t also play our reserves?

Bobby's Cinema
27-07-2020, 11:58 AM
not a peep from Hibs :dunno:

cabbageandribs1875
27-07-2020, 12:09 PM
not a peep from Hibs :dunno:

early bird ST's will be the next time we do :devil:

andrew70
27-07-2020, 12:16 PM
Why are we still wearing last seasons kit?

Sure we've got our purple tops on from seeing them in background warming up.

jeffers
27-07-2020, 12:17 PM
deleted

I think Celtic tv are having issues again.

Gatecrasher
27-07-2020, 12:18 PM
I think Celtic tv are having issues again.
Saturday is going to be fun....

erin go bragh
The games listed on FlashScore .so at least you can get score updates.

Oscar T Grouch
It maybe a good thing Celtc TV are having problems, I think this is why the Ross County game was put on YouTube.

jeffers
27-07-2020, 12:20 PM
Saturday is going to be fun....

Are Celtic not the only club are using a different provider than every other team for their streams ?

BlackSheep
27-07-2020, 12:21 PM
It maybe a good thing Celtc TV are having problems, I think this is why the Ross County game was put on YouTube.

Celtic feed seems fine to me :)

andrew70
27-07-2020, 12:22 PM

And me

jeffers
27-07-2020, 12:22 PM

Nothing at all for me😢

Gatecrasher
27-07-2020, 12:23 PM
Are Celtic not the only club are using a different provider than every other team for their streams ?
Just about every club seems to have had issues, including rangers who are using the same provider. We don’t even have our log in details yet.

green day
27-07-2020, 12:23 PM

Mine not working either - and if you look at their official twitter, its all over the place, loads not in.

Gies updates !!

The 90+2
27-07-2020, 12:25 PM
Celtic tv working fine for me.

jeffers
27-07-2020, 12:26 PM
Working for me now

Callum_62
Who was that boy? Longish black hair

Didn't recognise him at all

BlackSheep
Any lineups...?

Dmas
I’m fine on celtic tv too

BlackSheep
27-07-2020, 12:27 PM
Who was that boy? Longish black hair

Didn't recognise him at all

Not sure, definitely a couple of faces I don’t recognise, although I’m not too familiar with the youth team so could be some of them.

Big_Franck
27-07-2020, 12:29 PM
Any lineups...?

Celtic team here. Absolutely nothing from Hibs, as per.

Callum_62
27-07-2020, 12:32 PM
I'd suggest this is mostly our B team

Big_Franck
27-07-2020, 12:33 PM
Hibs team here folks.

H18S NX
very young Hibs team

blackpoolhibs
Paul Hanlon doing well again. :greengrin

jeffers
27-07-2020, 12:34 PM
Took a screenshot of hibs side but no idea how to paste add that on my phone.

Luckily underscore does know !

Souter96Mac
27-07-2020, 12:34 PM
From Edinburgh news lineup is:
Dabrowski
Gray Jackson Hanlon Doig
Stirling Hallberg Mallan Horgan Murray
Gullan

Not too sure on shape

HH81
27-07-2020, 12:35 PM
Is it on YouTube

Callum_62
27-07-2020, 12:35 PM
Paul Hanlon doing well again. :greengrin[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

jeffers
27-07-2020, 12:36 PM
Dabrowski
Gray Jackson Hanlon Doig
Gullan

Not too sure on shape
3 at the back. I’d heard that playing this way is JRs intention this season.

theonlywayisup
Dabrowski
Gray Jackson Hanlon Doig
Gullan

Not too sure on shape

Looks to me that it's giving to game time to those who won't be in Saturday's starting line-up.

04Sauzee
Hibs tweet

We're at Celtic Park for our last warm-up before the real thing starts on Saturday.

The Hibees line up as follows: Dabrowski, Stirling, Gray, Jackson, Hanlon, Doig, Hallberg, F. Murray, Mallan, Horgan, Gullan. Subs: Johnson (Gk), James, Yeats, Campbell, I. Murray, Shanley. https://t.co/dw9WcTBscV

Big_Franck
27-07-2020, 12:37 PM
Looks like we've started playing 3-5-2 with Gullan and Horgan up top. Doig and Gray wing backs.

Oscar T Grouch
27-07-2020, 12:38 PM
Is it on YouTube

Just links to dodgy sites nothing live on Youtube itself

Dmas
Can’t figure out how to post a photo,

debrowski
gray
Doig
hanlon
Jackson
stirling
Horgan
hallberg
Mallan
gullan
murray

subs
Murray johnson
tom james
callum yeates
Josh Campbell
innes murray
ryan shanley

matty_f
Celtic TV not working for me ☹️

Gmack7
27-07-2020, 12:39 PM
3 at the back. I’d heard that playing this way is JRs intention this season.

Which is a great system if you have 2 wing backs who can get up and down the park and supply good service to Doidge and Nisbet. Hopefully Boyle and Newall for me

green day
27-07-2020, 12:39 PM
Celtic TV not working for me ☹️

Wasnt in the normal place on mine.

On UK Live events, down at the bottom.

Robbo6-2
27-07-2020, 12:41 PM
Tom James canny even get a game for the scud books

Brummie_Hibs
27-07-2020, 12:42 PM

:not worth:not worth:not worth

Dmas
27-07-2020, 12:43 PM
Good save from davrowski there first time seeing him today good early save from him

J-C
27-07-2020, 12:44 PM
Who's Murray Johnston?

Brightside
27-07-2020, 12:44 PM
I like our away kit. :greengrin

jeffers
27-07-2020, 12:45 PM
Which is a great system if you have 2 wing backs who can get up and down the park and supply good service to Doidge and Nisbet. Hopefully Boyle and Newall for me

Unfortunately I think Boyle will be away and I’m hoping Doig gets his chance as left wing back, he looks quite tall which I like in a full back.

Gatecrasher
How are you all watching this?

Big_Franck
Celtic miss a one on one. Young boy puts it wide from 8 yards out.

KeithTheHibby
27-07-2020, 12:46 PM

On iptv?

green day
Great goal Doig, great assist Horgan

pogo
Goal! Doig

04Sauzee
Who's Murray Johnston?

Young keeper think he's like 15 or 16 was training with the first team when we came back

cabbageandribs1875
Hibs play the offside trap....badly, good save our keeper

Brightside
Good goal from Doig.

green day
27-07-2020, 12:47 PM
On iptv?

Yip

Dmas
Cracking finish from doig there 1-0

Big_Franck
1-0 Hibs! Doig with a right footed volley at the back post. Good ball in by Horgan.

cabbageandribs1875
Josh doig goal 😁

skyehibee
How are folk watching this?

KeithTheHibby
Yip

What do you use? I’m maxiweb hosting.

lord bunberry
1-0 hibs good finish from Doig.

cabbageandribs1875
How are folk watching this?

sellick tv...eventually

J-C
27-07-2020, 12:48 PM
Young keeper think he's like 15 or 16 was training with the first team when we came back

👍

Brightside
We certainly wont be starting the season with Gray in a back 3.

callumwatt32
Which IPTV provider are people who have it working using ??

I'm getting nothing

green day
27-07-2020, 12:49 PM

Mustard - cant say I recommend right now, lots of issues last 3 weeks !!

jeffers

I wouldn’t rule it out.

pogo
Hallberg yellow there.

big-mo
do you need a username and password fot Celtic TV?

Big_Franck
Booking for Hallberg after pulling back Klimala to stop a counter.

The Wireless
27-07-2020, 12:50 PM
Looks like we've started playing 3-5-2 with Gullan and Horgan up top. Doig and Gray wing backs.

Doig a Wing back. Surely not.:confused::confused:

Brightside

Its on there now.

KeithTheHibby
Mustard - cant say I recommend right now, lots of issues last 3 weeks !!

Got it mate, working on Celtic tv.

green day
Which IPTV provider are people who have it working using ??

I'm getting nothing

Its not on Celtic TV on mine - quite wierd, getting it on UK Live Events bottom of list

KeithTheHibby
Its on there now.

👍🏻

J-C
27-07-2020, 12:51 PM
Notice Stephen McGinn playing, I wonder if a contract is on the cards fof him.

Big_Franck

Yes. Doig, not Doidge :greengrin

Hibs90

The Hibees line up as follows: Dabrowski, Stirling, Gray, Jackson, Hanlon, Doig, Hallberg, F. Murray, Mallan, Horgan, Gullan. Subs: Johnson (Gk), James, Yeats, Campbell, I. Murray, Shanley.

:confused::confused::confused:

Big_Franck

He's not even on the bench.

cabbageandribs1875
27-07-2020, 12:52 PM
fantastic away support

we are hibs
27-07-2020, 12:54 PM
I for one cannot wait for the weekly doidge/doig confusion

theonlywayisup
1-0 hibs good finish from Doig.

Good goal.

J-C
The Hibees line up as follows: Dabrowski, Stirling, Gray, Jackson, Hanlon, Doig, Hallberg, F. Murray, Mallan, Horgan, Gullan. Subs: Johnson (Gk), James, Yeats, Campbell, I. Murray, Shanley.

:confused::confused::confused:

My bad, its Mallan, I just glanced at it and read it as McGinn lol, getting auld a bugger.

B.H.F.C
27-07-2020, 12:55 PM
Playing well here.

green day
27-07-2020, 12:56 PM

So far we are playing well, if this is the lineup (also adding Doidge, Boyle Nisbet etc) then we have a very nice looking team imo

Dmas

Gray & Hanlon not started well at the back, klimala giving them both a hard time

JohnM1875
It is on YouTube too. Just need to find it. Don't think I'd be able to post the channel name here.

lord bunberry
27-07-2020, 12:57 PM
Good goal.
Cracker.

Brightside
27-07-2020, 12:58 PM
I like the look of the lad Robertson at Celtic.

skyehibee
There’s a link on YouTube if you search Celtic vs hibs and filter it to live. Go to the one with most viewers

MrRobot
It is on YouTube too. Just need to find it. Don't think I'd be able to post the channel name here.

could you please make sure you do not send the link to me by PM mate? :greengrin

green day
27-07-2020, 12:59 PM
Doig doing well

cabbageandribs1875
27-07-2020, 01:00 PM
****ty home support

always is :)

Diclonius
27-07-2020, 01:00 PM
We are unbeatable!

Is that last season's away kit?

Titch
27-07-2020, 01:02 PM
Is there actually a stream on YouTube?
Asking for a friend he’s been searching since kick off and can’t find one

B.H.F.C
27-07-2020, 01:02 PM
Doig doing well

Gullan looking sharp when the ball comes in to him as well.

Ben Stirling doing OK.

Fraser Murray not really involved.

Diclonius
27-07-2020, 01:04 PM
Is there actually a stream on YouTube?
Asking for a friend he’s been searching since kick off and can’t find one

Restrict to live and sort by view count.

Scorrie
Restrict to live and sort by view count.

Got it! 😀

green day
Cannae believe Celtic TV want a pen there????

Moulin Yarns

A few dodgy ones before I found one with good quality. No need to go to specsaver

Dalianwanda
27-07-2020, 01:06 PM
Just links to dodgy sites nothing live on Youtube itself

Yeah I got that too but theres another one if you search in youtube....commentators are a pain but decent stream

jeffers
Cannae believe Celtic TV want a pen there????

Of course you can mate. If it had been Tom Boyd co-commentating it would have been a certain red too.

we are hibs
Good covering by Hanlon

green day
27-07-2020, 01:09 PM
Of course you can mate. If it had been Tom Boyd co-commentating it would have been a certain red too.

:greengrin:greengrin:thumbsup:

Hibs90
27-07-2020, 01:09 PM
Doig looks decent. Bags of energy.

sean04
27-07-2020, 01:11 PM
Playing no bad, Hallberg looking neat and tidy. Dembele causes us some problems

Northernhibee
By typing this I know he'll now score a hat trick, but not that impressed with the young boy Dembele. A lot of industry, some fancy tricks but nothing coming of it.

Vault Boy
It doesn't matter if the link is to a legit site like YouTube - if the stream isn't legal then we can't have it posted on here folks. Sorry, I know it's rough!

Dmas
27-07-2020, 01:12 PM
Games passed Murray by so far, desperate for the guy to do well but he’s struggled first half

Gaffer1875
27-07-2020, 01:13 PM
By typing this I know he'll now score a hat trick, but not that impressed with the young boy Dembele. A lot of industry, some fancy tricks but nothing coming of it.

Looks pretty decent to me, very quick!

Groathillgrump
Doig looks decent. Bags of energy.

Agreed, he's put in a couple of decent crosses too.

PaulSmith

Timing...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

green day
Stupid ball by Jackson - goal Celtic

blackpoolhibs
27-07-2020, 01:14 PM
Quality defending Hibs.:greengrin

Hibs90

1-1 Dembele equalises after Jacksons woeful clearance

Diclonius
That was a poor clearance by Jackson.

jeffers
Stupid ball by Jackson - goal Celtic

Yup although Hallberg could have been a bit stronger imo.

HendoDelivered
27-07-2020, 01:15 PM
Horrendous way to try and play out from the back there 🤣

Oscar T Grouch
1-1 Dembele

Scorrie
Jeezo poor defending. 🤨

Brightside
Chucked that away. Poor from Jackson.

Northernhibee
Timing...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yep, assist from Northernhibee on that one...

we are hibs
Really poor from Hallberg. Flat footed.

HH81
Poor defending

JXM73
been coming but wtf 1-1

Phil MaGlass
27-07-2020, 01:16 PM
Vloody gifted

Springbank
Really poor from Hallberg. Flat footed.

Playing himself out of contention there

V poor from hallberg

Diclonius
Decent attempt from Mallan there.

Vault Boy
Doig and Stirling both looking pretty good IMO.

Close from Mallan.

Brightside
Good cover from PH. Strong tackle

The Wireless

Sorry my mistake.. I thought you meant Doidge.

B.H.F.C
27-07-2020, 01:17 PM
Decent attempt from Mallan there.

Been the best of our midfield. Passed it well and even made a tackle.

pogo
27-07-2020, 01:18 PM
Ht 1-1

Brightside
Based on that 45 we have no reason not to be using Doig plenty this season.

B.H.F.C

V poor from hallberg

Don’t think the pass did him any favours either.

Diclonius
Ht 1-1

On that showing I'm fairly optimistic for Saturday.

Brightside
27-07-2020, 01:19 PM

V poor from hallberg

tbf to him its a hospital pass.

StevesFamau5
27-07-2020, 01:20 PM
Based on that 45 we have no reason not to be using Doig plenty this season.100% agree. Looks like a really good prospect.

Great finish as well

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

3pm
27-07-2020, 01:20 PM
Goalie should have launched it.

Dmas
27-07-2020, 01:21 PM
100% agree. Looks like a really good prospect.

Great finish as well

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

Impressed with him as well, been good down that left and he’s kept dembele pretty quite out there as well

sean04
27-07-2020, 01:22 PM
Why we still in last seasons strips?
Doig looks like he has plenty of football about, lovely control and getting forward. Like Hanlon on the left in a back 3

Mallan better further up the park, need to get him into the shooting positions more

EdinMike
27-07-2020, 01:23 PM
Sorry my mistake.. I thought you meant Doidge.

One of them is gonna need a nickname I think for this season. 😅

1875Sean
27-07-2020, 01:24 PM
Hallberg pushed off the ball too easy there for the goals, has to do better

RoYO!
27-07-2020, 01:25 PM
Looked really good either side of the goal. Bar 5 mins or so pre goal. Lots of confidence and range of passing. Been a decent watch.

Clarence
27-07-2020, 01:26 PM
tbf to him its a hospital pass.

It was but Hallberg did fold more easily than most deck chairs.

NorthNorfolkHFC
27-07-2020, 01:29 PM
Based on that 45 we have no reason not to be using Doig plenty this season.

Stevenson should probably start but Doig told he is ball hair away from a start.
Any mistakes and he gets a shot. I’d guess Doig, once in the team, will take some shifting. He’s a good runner, like Tierney. Covers the ground with ease.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

green day
27-07-2020, 01:29 PM
Just remember, its a bounce match and we have a lot of starters to slot in.

These guys are doing really well and there is a lot of football in that team.

Aye, a few defensive cockups too but - hey - its Hibs !!

blackpoolhibs
27-07-2020, 01:31 PM
The half time music is making me boak.:sick:

gramskiwood
27-07-2020, 01:34 PM
The half time music is making me boak.:sick:

I had to turn it off.

jeffers
27-07-2020, 01:35 PM
Stevenson should probably start but Doig told he is ball hair away from a start.
Any mistakes and he gets a shot. I’d guess Doig, once in the team, will take some shifting. He’s a good runner, like Tierney. Covers the ground with ease.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Agree with all of that. I’m still hoping Stevenson never had a great season last one due to his early injury and never really recovered from that. Early days but Doig could be the first real competition for his place that I can remember.

BILLYHIBS
27-07-2020, 01:35 PM
Was that SDG asking Sparky when he is coming home ?

Uh oh looks like Sparky is getting ready to come on soon

18Craig75
27-07-2020, 01:36 PM
Why are we wearing last seasons goalie kit 😂

thegaffer12
27-07-2020, 01:43 PM
Dabrowski looks solid.

lord bunberry
27-07-2020, 01:43 PM
Why are we wearing last seasons goalie kit 😂
It’s last seasons away strip

blackpoolhibs
27-07-2020, 01:44 PM
There is another Henderson that can deliver coming through their ranks.

green day
27-07-2020, 01:45 PM
Good shot Murray, saved, corner, hanlon header - saved.

Vault Boy
27-07-2020, 01:45 PM
Good strike from Murray, unlucky

lord bunberry
27-07-2020, 01:46 PM
Couple of decent chances for us, Murray and Hanlon both went close.

Diclonius
Some shot by Murray, good save.

jonny
Agree with all of that. I’m still hoping Stevenson never had a great season last one due to his early injury and never really recovered from that. Early days but Doig could be the first real competition for his place that I can remember.

Can't disagree with any of that. This is the first time I've had a good look at Doig and I'd have no fears about starting him. I don't dislike Mackie but Doig looks to be a significant upgrade. He's put a few lovely balls into the box.

lord bunberry
27-07-2020, 01:47 PM
Can't disagree with any of that. This is the first time I've had a good look at Doig and I'd have no fears about starting him. I don't dislike Mackie but Doing looks to be a significant upgrade. He's put a few lovely balls into the box.
I love autocorrect :greengrin

HendoDelivered
Dabrowski looks solid.

:agree: defo capable of being our no. 2 this season!

cabbageandribs1875
it's a tricky venue, i'd settle for a point here

blackpoolhibs
27-07-2020, 01:48 PM
Commentator couldnt get boyhood heroes out, instead said boyhood club, whatever that means? :faf:

Northernhibee
27-07-2020, 01:49 PM
David Gray beginning to look more like Stone Cold Steve Austin in his old age :greengrin

Brightside
Hibs need to watch the off side now Sparky is on. Good clearance from big Kev

green day
Great chance for Sparky, Dabrowski heads it away - good stuff !

Vault Boy
27-07-2020, 01:50 PM
Hibs need to watch the off side now Sparky is on. Good clearance from big Kev

Dealt with it really well did Kevin

Andy74
27-07-2020, 01:50 PM
I don’t know where the 3 at the back chat came from. Unless they changed when I started watching we have a back 4 of Gray, Jackson, Hanlon and Doig.

B.H.F.C
27-07-2020, 01:51 PM
Was that Craig Samson I saw there, even though nothing has ever been formally announced?

Since452
Our reserves are doing really well here

18Craig75
Was that Samson in our dugout?

B.H.F.C
27-07-2020, 01:52 PM
I don’t know where the 3 at the back chat came from. Unless they changed when I started watching we have a back 4 of Gray, Jackson, Hanlon and Doig.

Na it’s a back 3 with Stirling and Doig as wing backs.

Vault Boy
27-07-2020, 01:52 PM
Was that Samson in our dugout?

Yeah he's been in the building for a wee while, announcement probably held off until staff consultations are sorted

BILLYHIBS
27-07-2020, 01:53 PM
On YouTube just persevere it will come up

Vault Boy
27-07-2020, 01:54 PM
Great feet from Gullan there

Brightside
27-07-2020, 01:54 PM

Doig was playing LWB for the majority. Celtic have just changed to a 442 so we may now be telling Doig to sit in.

cabbageandribs1875
27-07-2020, 01:57 PM
great cross from horgan with the defender just getting it away from gullan,surely would have scored

Brightside
27-07-2020, 01:58 PM
We should prob take Stirling off before he gets sent off!

Vault Boy
27-07-2020, 01:58 PM
Gullan had a decent chance there but couldn't get it out of his feet, good from Murray to create it

Lendo
27-07-2020, 01:59 PM
Some lovely football being played just now, especially down our right flank

easty
27-07-2020, 01:59 PM
Was that Ntcham who had a wee kick out there?