PDA

View Full Version : Watching the games on your season ticket?

Pretty Green
20-07-2020, 01:23 PM
Not sure if this has been discussed elsewhere and I have missed it so sorry if it has. I was wondering how I view the games on TV with my season ticket, is it streamed somewhere, done through Hibs TV or can I view these on Sky? I assume login will be based on the email address I used to by the season ticket and my client ID but correct me if that isn't the case.

Just don't want to get to the first day of the season and panic that I can't see it!

Cheers

Power
20-07-2020, 01:28 PM
Club should be in a position to provide more details about what the Hibs TV coverage will look like at some point this week ✅

Pretty Green
20-07-2020, 01:33 PM
Club should be in a position to provide more details about what the Hibs TV coverage will look like at some point this week ✅

Great thanks, can't wait to get back to watching the games even if it isn't in Easter Road:flag:

erin go bragh
20-07-2020, 01:43 PM
Seen this on the pie and bovril site .

Hibs are already live on Stream Digital with the Hibs TV service at hibstv.hibernianfc.co.uk

Hibs also going £59.99 annual pass and £5.99 monthly with season ticket holders getting free access to live games during closed door period.

Does that mean that season ticket holders will only have access during our live games !

04Sauzee
20-07-2020, 01:46 PM
Rob McLean doing the Aberdeen stuff

https://redtv.afc.co.uk/

KennyMillar
20-07-2020, 02:11 PM

Hibs are already live on Stream Digital with the Hibs TV service at hibstv.hibernianfc.co.uk

Hibs also going £59.99 annual pass and £5.99 monthly with season ticket holders getting free access to live games during closed door period.

Does that mean that season ticket holders will only have access during our live games !

Season ticket holders will have full access to Hibs TV. Not just the games. As Kieran says, we hope to be in a position to give you all the information you need - in terms of the line-up and the technical side of things - at some point this week.

20-07-2020, 02:24 PM

Season ticket holders will have full access to Hibs TV. Not just the games. As Kieran says, we hope to be in a position to give you all the information you need - in terms of the line-up and the technical side of things - at some point this week.

Plus here's the link to the main site, from a few weeks ago, with more info on what ST holders get.

Sammy7nil
20-07-2020, 05:36 PM
Probably better watching the games on a TV or computer screen i think it will better picture than the one you get on your season ticket. Sorry I could not resist i will get my coat:aok:

Bobby's Cinema
20-07-2020, 07:53 PM
Rob McLean doing the Aberdeen stuff

https://redtv.afc.co.uk/
A fine match :yawn::yawn::yawn:

JohnM1875
21-07-2020, 05:50 PM
David Tanner was at the friendly today apparently. Maybe going to be involved with HibsTV for the behind closed doors games?

Or could be a bit of a leap from me haha.

04Sauzee
21-07-2020, 05:51 PM
David Tanner was at the friendly today apparently. Maybe going to be involved with HibsTV for the behind closed doors games?

Or could be a bit of a leap from me haha.

Does that mean I'd have to start liking him.

JohnM1875
21-07-2020, 05:53 PM
Does that mean I'd have to start liking him.

Haha nope!

But gives him a platform to change your mind at least.

Could obviously be nothing at all in it though. Just guesswork.

Gatecrasher
22-07-2020, 07:50 PM
See the Motherwell one had some issues this evening accordwto twitter, I hope we get a shot at a dry run before the season starts. You know what will probably happen if we don't.

Bishop Hibee
22-07-2020, 07:54 PM
It’s a big gamble if this goes ahead without a trial run.

Onceinawhile
22-07-2020, 08:40 PM
It’s a big gamble if this goes ahead without a trial run.

There's going to be a trial event according to an email received from Hibs today.

nonshinyfinish
22-07-2020, 08:43 PM
There's going to be a trial event according to an email received from Hibs today.

Given that 11 clubs are using the same provider, presumably the Motherwell game tonight is also a partial test for everyone else – hopefully they've at least learned that they need more bandwidth.