PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Nisbet - Endearing and refreshing

stalbanshibby
14-07-2020, 05:10 AM
OK. Usual caveat - apologies if mentioned elsewhere, but to me this is stand out.

Read this earlier, about how Kevin Nisbet accepted less wages compared with the January offer:

https://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/hibs/kevin-nisbet-turned-down-flattering-offer-hearts-seal-hibs-switch-2912489

Clearly someone who is eager play for the shirt, is not purely motivated by money, 'gets' Hibs, and respects the financial situation at the minute, and of his fellow pros.

Comes across as a sensible, ethical guy, and his attitude is refreshing. And obviously with impeccable taste given he didn't even entertain the Hearts offer.

Think we may have a cracker here.

Fuzzywuzzy
14-07-2020, 05:49 AM
But, but, but, big robbie said they didn't put an offer in.......

BILLYHIBS
14-07-2020, 07:37 AM
Pesky ads

Diclonius
14-07-2020, 07:49 AM
He sounds like someone who was desperate to join us since the interest in January.

HFCdeb
14-07-2020, 07:49 AM
Seems to have his head screwed on and sounds like a good laddie.

maturehibby
14-07-2020, 10:14 AM
An answer to our penalty taking problem
Saw him take them for the Pars and he is good
Putting them all over the goal and most importantly scores

jacomo
14-07-2020, 10:32 AM
OK. Usual caveat - apologies if mentioned elsewhere, but to me this is stand out.

Read this earlier, about how Kevin Nisbet accepted less wages compared with the January offer:

https://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/hibs/kevin-nisbet-turned-down-flattering-offer-hearts-seal-hibs-switch-2912489

Clearly someone who is eager play for the shirt, is not purely motivated by money, 'gets' Hibs, and respects the financial situation at the minute, and of his fellow pros.

Comes across as a sensible, ethical guy, and his attitude is refreshing. And obviously with impeccable taste given he didn't even entertain the Hearts offer.

Think we may have a cracker here.

Only The Scotsman could turn news about a major new Hibs signing into a story about Hearts.

Tired of their pathetic nonsense.

Keith_M
14-07-2020, 10:43 AM
Pesky ads

Try Firefox with the Reader View (https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/firefox-reader-view-clutter-free-web-pages).

14-07-2020, 11:26 AM

They can't cope with the fact someone might prefer to come to Hibs.

maturehibby
14-07-2020, 12:08 PM

Surely a Hearts Manager of would not lie
Scotsman making up stories again ???

Scott Allan Key
14-07-2020, 01:50 PM
Reminds me of Keith Wright. Which can only be a good thing.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Lago
14-07-2020, 03:33 PM
I think he got a wake uo call by being released from Partick. Screwed the nut so well done learning a lesson from that part of hi career.

SouthMoroccoStu
15-07-2020, 06:36 AM

Yet somehow still managed to offer him more money