PDA

View Full Version : Delivery date for season 20/21 home tops?

Springbank
04-07-2020, 02:21 PM
Does anyone know the expected delivery date of the new home tops?

Last I heard it was July, is there any more detail than that? Cheers!

Ps apologies if covered elsewhere (I couldn't find it after searching)

JammyDoidger
04-07-2020, 03:02 PM
The strip fiasco has been a farce. Sold out?

Brightside
04-07-2020, 03:04 PM
A farce?

Sir David Gray
04-07-2020, 03:04 PM

It isn't any more specific than July as far as I'm aware.

JammyDoidger
04-07-2020, 03:07 PM
A farce?

In my opinon yes. Absoloutely no idea when we can actually get them sent out, or go in to the shop to buy them. And sold out? How can they be sold out? Is it one guy that's making them all himself by hand?

Gatecrasher
04-07-2020, 03:07 PM
Mid July is the most i have seen it narrowed down to.

Gatecrasher
04-07-2020, 03:08 PM
In my opinon yes. Absoloutely no idea when we can actually get them sent out, or go in to the shop to buy them. And sold out? How can they be sold out? Is it one guy that's making them all himself by hand?

you do remember that pandemic thing thats happening right now?

JammyDoidger
04-07-2020, 03:12 PM
you do remember that pandemic thing thats happening right now?

Doesn't seem to be stopping other retailers producing stock and shipping?

Gatecrasher
04-07-2020, 03:15 PM
Doesn't seem to be stopping other retailers producing stock and shipping?

yes, however most football tops are made to order and not mass munfactured like most clothes. A hibs top doesnt have mass appeal. Then think of the 100's of other clubs who are also waiting on their own tops. Then add in the restrictions we have all been under so the making the tops probably started late as everyone was in lockdown for 3 months.

Springbank
04-07-2020, 03:27 PM
It isn't any more specific than July as far as I'm aware.

Thanks👍

JammyDoidger
04-07-2020, 05:23 PM
yes, however most football tops are made to order and not mass munfactured like most clothes. A hibs top doesnt have mass appeal. Then think of the 100's of other clubs who are also waiting on their own tops. Then add in the restrictions we have all been under so the making the tops probably started late as everyone was in lockdown for 3 months.

Seems really bizarre. If the tops have been ready for weeks then send them out? If they aren't ready why can't we pre order as many as we want for them to plan/prepare to make as many needed.

Power
04-07-2020, 06:38 PM
The full quota order has been sent from Italy and should be available for collection/sent out from clubstore mid-July (next fortnight, if not sooner, estimate).

The pandemic certainly had an effect getting the first full batch (Sales and stock) over.

Ronniekirk
05-07-2020, 10:45 AM
The full quota order has been sent from Italy and should be available for collection/sent out from clubstore mid-July (next fortnight, if not sooner, estimate).

The pandemic certainly had an effect getting the first full batch (Sales and stock) over.

Still good going if they can stick to that
When it arrives will leave it in bag fir a few weeks till I loose weight lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SON OF PADDY
05-07-2020, 11:05 AM

Cheers for the update KP 👍

Colr
05-07-2020, 11:06 AM
Mid July is the most i have seen it narrowed down to.

Thanks! I was wondering.

Would be helpful for the club to update us so we don’t worry that our order has gone astray.

NAE NOOKIE
05-07-2020, 11:42 AM
I have £80 worth of vouchers for the shop which, very annoyingly, I cant use to purchase items through the online store. I want to use them to buy the top so if anybody has any idea when strips will actually be available to purchase in the shop itself that would be handy.

Moulin Yarns
05-07-2020, 01:26 PM

Seems really bizarre. If the tops have been ready for weeks then send them out? If they aren't ready why can't we pre order as many as we want for them to plan/prepare to make as many needed.

Straight from the website

Please note, the new kits for season 2020/21 are not yet available in-store, but are still available to pre-order online.
We’ll make a further announcement when new stock arrives and when are able to begin fulfilling orders.

As for sold out! No, perhaps not all sizes are available at the moment but not sold out so you can still preorder. Remember this is the fastet selling Hibs top of all time.

Springbank
05-07-2020, 01:28 PM

Thanks 👍

JammyDoidger
05-07-2020, 03:13 PM
Straight from the website

As for sold out! No, perhaps not all sizes are available at the moment but not sold out so you can still preorder. Remember this is the fastet selling Hibs top of all time.

it doesn't let you pre order online. Only a size 5xl.

Moulin Yarns
05-07-2020, 03:22 PM
it doesn't let you pre order online. Only a size 5xl.

Did you not read, not all sizes are available, you can still order though. 😉

Scònaldò
06-07-2020, 08:23 PM
Any idea if we will be releasing a third kit?

Pagan Hibernia
06-07-2020, 10:58 PM
Any idea if we will be releasing a third kit?

yes, it will be the HSL one, and it’ll be available in the next couple of months I hear

Antifa Hibs
07-07-2020, 09:45 AM
I have £80 worth of vouchers for the shop which, very annoyingly, I cant use to purchase items through the online store. I want to use them to buy the top so if anybody has any idea when strips will actually be available to purchase in the shop itself that would be handy.

Kinda in the same boat. Not got vouchers but also not wanting to spend 6 quid to have something delivered half a mile away...

Joe6-2
08-07-2020, 03:48 PM
Kinda in the same boat. Not got vouchers but also not wanting to spend 6 quid to have something delivered half a mile away...

Waiting for the away top for my grandson, is it the same time scale for that?

HFC93
08-07-2020, 04:37 PM

When they went up for sale did Hibs not say they would be delivered in July and we're currently in early July. Or am I missing something here?

StevesFamau5
08-07-2020, 09:44 PM
When they went up for sale did Hibs not say they would be delivered in July and we're currently in early July. Or am I missing something here?Early July isn't the end of the month. If Hibs have said July then I will reserve my anger for August. Until then it's all good.

With Covid19 and the massive demand for the shirts I'm pretty sure we can cut the club some slack here.

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

LancsHibs
08-07-2020, 10:29 PM
Early July isn't the end of the month. If Hibs have said July then I will reserve my anger for August. Until then it's all good.

With Covid19 and the massive demand for the shirts I'm pretty sure we can cut the club some slack here.

Pitchforks at the ready to amass outside ER on the 1st of August😁

StevesFamau5
08-07-2020, 10:35 PM
Pitchforks at the ready to amass outside ER on the 1st of August[emoji16]After lockdown we've become such feral beings [emoji1787]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200708/f6f9ebc70191bdfa146b2cd2ec1da313.jpg

JammyDoidger
08-07-2020, 10:50 PM
When they went up for sale did Hibs not say they would be delivered in July and we're currently in early July. Or am I missing something here?

They're sold out even though no one has one yet. It's pathetic!

BlackSheep
09-07-2020, 06:29 AM

Way to turn a positive to a negative!!

Brightside
09-07-2020, 06:56 AM
It will give you all more time to lose weight. Be positive.

Ringothedog
09-07-2020, 06:58 AM

Wow. Hibs know they are getting a specific amount of the new kit, they then make them available for online sales, the new top is extremely popular and sells in record amounts and after being on sale for about 2 months the initial amount available for online sales is sold out. And you come on here and moan about it. WTF. Why don’t you contact the shop to find out if there will be any on sale at the shop on the day of release or when the next batch will be available for online sales?

Mr Grieves
09-07-2020, 07:22 AM

I'm really not understanding your angst here. It was easy to get a strip order in when the went on sale and hibs were open in saying there would be a delay in delivery. If you were too slow to get an order in and you now can't buy the most popular sizes of our most popular strip that is on you.

weecounty hibby
09-07-2020, 09:38 AM

Are you angry about everything?

malcolm
11-07-2020, 07:33 PM

So will it be delivered in time for the cut off date for the ‘cut out’ batch for the first game. It’s the chance to squeeze lock down paunches into a new top (and for the still hirsute) topped off with a mass of curly unshorn locks. The perfect souvenir of an imperfect time. :wink:

Clarence
11-07-2020, 07:53 PM
yes, it will be the HSL one, and it’ll be available in the next couple of months I hear

Have we seen the design of that yet?

Vault Boy
11-07-2020, 08:24 PM
Have we seen the design of that yet?

I believe they're still finishing off the final design, but the HSL board have seen some updates and they're happy with it. Pictures/concepts will be out as soon as it's possible. :aok:

DarrenSQH
11-07-2020, 08:52 PM
Spoke to the guy in the shop. Said roughly 6000 ordered and 3000 have names to be printed or numbers. Someone's gonna have a busy week at the printing machine.

Iggy Pope
11-07-2020, 10:23 PM
So will it be delivered in time for the cut off date for the ‘cut out’ batch for the first game. It’s the chance to squeeze lock down paunches into a new top (and for the still hirsute) topped off with a mass of curly unshorn locks. The perfect souvenir of an imperfect time. :wink:

I’m gauny have to get a big cummerbund to wear it with.

JOD
12-07-2020, 12:43 AM
Hope they're no being made in Leicester.
🤑🤐😷🤒🤕

H18 SFR
12-07-2020, 01:52 AM
Spoke to the guy in the shop. Said roughly 6000 ordered and 3000 have names to be printed or numbers. Someone's gonna have a busy week at the printing machine.

That must surely be about £250,000 turnover? Amazing if the case!

duffers
12-07-2020, 07:08 AM
That must surely be about £250,000 turnover? Amazing if the case!

I was just about to ask what sort off markup I would be on the tops. If we were to say an average of £50 for every top, how much of that £50 would hibs see?

darwenhibby
12-07-2020, 08:15 AM
I was just about to ask what sort off markup I would be on the tops. If we were to say an average of £50 for every top, how much of that £50 would hibs see?

I would imagine £25.00
I don’t think Hibs get an upfront fee
They will be incentivised the more they sell the more % mark up

BlackSheep
12-07-2020, 08:33 AM
I tell you what... Hibs and macron have played a blinder with the kit sales from launch to now...

Getting the kits out for preorder with the NHS message at the height of support for the NHS and during lockdown when many have saved some money and feel they can splurge on a football strip.

Well played... it’s effectively paid for Nisbet.

EI255
12-07-2020, 09:43 AM
I was just about to ask what sort off markup I would be on the tops. If we were to say an average of £50 for every top, how much of that £50 would hibs see?That's just the first batch!

Wait till the next load arrive from Italy [emoji16]

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

Springbank
13-07-2020, 04:41 PM
Heres hoping this week 👍

04Sauzee
13-07-2020, 04:48 PM
Someone said Celtic are selling these?

lugz
14-07-2020, 10:06 AM
Hopefully there should be an update very soon with us reaching the middle of july. Can't wait to get it.

EI255
14-07-2020, 02:17 PM
Someone said Celtic are selling these?That's actually very smart.

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

Tambo
14-07-2020, 03:02 PM

Can't see many of them flying off the shelves if true, to much like a hibs top.

CentreLine
14-07-2020, 07:54 PM
Can't see many of them flying off the shelves if true, to much like a hibs top.

Yes. But maybe a big uptake from Hibs fans.

sauzee=legend
14-07-2020, 07:59 PM
Been told they are a couple of weeks away yet.
So end of July it will be 🥱

mcohibs
14-07-2020, 08:35 PM
I'm guessing the new kits will be available to buy in the club store at some point soon? Along with new training gear etc. I see the players are wearing the new gear in training

Juniper Greens
14-07-2020, 08:47 PM
Yes. But maybe a big uptake from Hibs fans.

I would hope not. It's got the celtc badge on it

sauzee=legend
14-07-2020, 09:06 PM
Some of the new training gear is already in stock.
Purchased a few items last week.

CentreLine
14-07-2020, 09:12 PM
I would hope not. It's got the celtc badge on it

Ah, missed that. Maybe not then. Bit off they should be selling what is clearly a Hibs strip but they have form

brianmc
14-07-2020, 09:36 PM

Where did someone say Celtc were selling them?

I've just had a look through their online shop and it isn't there 🤔

Moulin Yarns
15-07-2020, 03:33 PM
Week beginning 27th July for delivery.