PDA

View Full Version : Hibs article in NPLH Magazine

Oscar T Grouch
03-07-2020, 10:57 AM
I caught this magazine on IG, it was the artwork that caught my eye initially, so I sent away for issue 7 which arrived this morning.

I had never seen this mag before, No Place Like Home, its a quarterly magazine about football. It is well put together, A5 sized and on good quality paper. The photography and artwork in it is excellent.

The Hibs story itself is 'just' another fans (Edd Norval) story but it had me in tears by the end. The other stories in it all seem interesting and I will probably read the whole thing.

Anyway, as I had not seen anything on here about it I thought I would post for those interested. I believe the artist who done the Hibs story, Hollie Hogan, has been inundated with requests from Edinburgh for prints of her work too.

I did have a couple of photos of this but it seems I can no longer upload Jpegs to .net and I can't insert them either. (keeps saying upload failed, probably a Mac thing)

Anyone else buy this? What were your thought on it? I think I am going to subscribe.

Apologies if this has been posted on another thread, I did do a search and found nothing.

Oscar T Grouch
03-07-2020, 11:01 AM
Sorry folks, I should maybe have checked first but it looks like the Hibs article issue is sold out. Here is a link to their IG page

https://www.instagram.com/nplhmag/?hl=en

Groathillgrump
03-07-2020, 03:08 PM
I did have a couple of photos of this but it seems I can no longer upload Jpegs to .net and I can't insert them either. (keeps saying upload failed, probably a Mac thing)

I had the same uploading jpeg to .net problem recently on my Mac. Try adding them as attachments as that eventually worked for me (after 10 minutes of pulling my hair out!) :greengrin