PDA

View Full Version : Hibees Reunited

Viva_Palmeiras
26-06-2020, 11:00 PM
So I the darker days around Yogis reign we talked about how to get more people back into the ground.

I thought about Hibees Reunited to get lapsed Hibees back to ER Mikey asked if he could borrow the term and there was a drive.

So now as we look forward to being reunited as a support and with our team what can we go in advance?

There used to be a club (probably still is) in London called “The Church” opened at 11 on a Sunday.
before you got in you purchased “beer tokens”

The tokens were exchanged for beer. No money changed hands in the club other than in the queue and in the club for tokens. Rest was token exchange.

Could the club not do something similar? With virtual beer tokens and other gifting ideas? Getting dosh in advance?

maybe a promo and story for those enticing lapsed Hibee STs with a free prize draw (think we’ve done something similar for the 1000th ST and various milestones.

Bound to be other ideas to generate dosh is advance. Other channels aside (although mindful
this can just result in money being diverted from elsewhere)

SiinDubai
27-06-2020, 12:00 PM
So I the darker days around Yogis reign we talked about how to get more people back into the ground.

I thought about Hibees Reunited to get lapsed Hibees back to ER Mikey asked if he could borrow the term and there was a drive.

So now as we look forward to being reunited as a support and with our team what can we go in advance?

There used to be a club (probably still is) in London called “The Church” opened at 11 on a Sunday.
before you got in you purchased “beer tokens”

The tokens were exchanged for beer. No money changed hands in the club other than in the queue and in the club for tokens. Rest was token exchange.

Could the club not do something similar? With virtual beer tokens and other gifting ideas? Getting dosh in advance?

maybe a promo and story for those enticing lapsed Hibee STs with a free prize draw (think we’ve done something similar for the 1000th ST and various milestones.

Bound to be other ideas to generate dosh is advance. Other channels aside (although mindful
this can just result in money being diverted from elsewhere)

I remember the church well, kings cross on a Sunday morning.

Frazerbob
27-06-2020, 12:06 PM
The Church closed in 2015 after a few years in Kentish Town. Absolutely loved it. My first of many visits was the day after the Scotland v England Euro 96 game.

Viva_Palmeiras
27-06-2020, 12:26 PM
The Church closed in 2015 after a few years in Kentish Town. Absolutely loved it. My first of many visits was the day after the Scotland v England Euro 96 game.

lt was at the time quite a novel concept from a drinking perspective. Pretty efficient operation must have raked in a bucket load of cash.

I remember that day :/ the “official” Scotland pub was up that way. people were crashing in the pub and iirc sleeping on top of doors laid flat - who has spare doors kicking about? and it was an absolute tip. Nervous game. &@£! Result. Guys I was with got into a scuffle mad days.