PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: PRE-SEASON | WEEK ONE

RSS Bot
25-06-2020, 03:50 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/10653)

theonlywayisup
25-06-2020, 04:28 PM
When do the other Premier League teams start their pre-season?

Think I heard that Celtic and Ross County started last week.

Any word on when the Championship teams are back? :greengrin

Billy Whizz
25-06-2020, 04:54 PM
When do the other Premier League teams start their pre-season?

Think I heard that Celtic and Ross County started last week.

Any word on when the Championship teams are back? :greengrin

Most have started, think Livvi start next Monday

Wonder if Newell would have missed the season, as he’s still carrying a knock

Since452
25-06-2020, 04:55 PM

Still a week away from joining the squad. Must have been a bad one

04Sauzee
28-06-2020, 01:15 PM
Full contact training as off next week, assuming we can train in larger groups now?

Also had read from Hibs last week that they would need a full 2 weeks of full contact training before they could consider playing friendlies.

B.H.F.C
28-06-2020, 01:26 PM
I presume we have something in place testing wise for moving to full contact training?

Seveno
28-06-2020, 01:29 PM

I understand that one Championship club will start on Tuesday. They will begin with an enthusiastic sprint up the Mound to get the heart pounding. At the top, they will turn left to their quaint little training ground which is marked with their club crest in cobble stones. After a brief walk round, lasting no more than five minutes, they will make their way back down the Mound and rest for a while with their caps out in front of them.

04Sauzee
28-06-2020, 01:30 PM
I presume we have something in place testing wise for moving to full contact training?

I'd imagine it was the same testing we had in place for non contact training?

B.H.F.C
28-06-2020, 01:32 PM
I'd imagine it was the same testing we had in place for non contact training?

You didn’t need to test during the first phase. Hence the small groups, different times etc. Testing needs to be done twice weekly now I think.

I know Celtic and Ross County has bought testing machines but not seen anything about anybody else.

Billy Whizz
28-06-2020, 01:35 PM
I understand that one Championship club will start on Tuesday. They will begin with an enthusiastic sprint up the Mound to get the heart pounding. At the top, they will turn left to their quaint little training ground which is marked with their club crest in cobble stones. After a brief walk round, lasting no more than five minutes, they will make their way back down the Mound and rest for a while with their caps out in front of them.
It won’t be the team from across the city though

04Sauzee
28-06-2020, 01:51 PM
You didn’t need to test during the first phase. Hence the small groups, different times etc. Testing needs to be done twice weekly now I think.

I know Celtic and Ross County has bought testing machines but not seen anything about anybody else.

Sorry you are correct