PDA

View Full Version : Back sooner than we think?

granty6_2
23-06-2020, 06:45 PM
Given today’s announcement about the return of schools full time in August, this will be phase 4 of the route map.

Similarly in phase 4, mass gatherings are permitted again. Not suggesting we will all be back in August, but I wonder if reduced crowds will be allowed? Season ticket holders only with family groups sitting together??

In addition, all being well, September / October must be a realistic hope for a full return.

Well, for the premiership teams 😂 the season for Edinburgh’s other teams doesn’t start until October 😉

NorthNorfolkHFC
23-06-2020, 06:53 PM
I think there were some political agendas being played out in today’s announcement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Lago
23-06-2020, 06:55 PM
I think there were some political agendas being played out in today’s announcement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Called parent power or outraged 😵

Power
23-06-2020, 07:21 PM
Called parent power outraged 😵

Homeschooling, work plus more has been hard aye 😂

Jim44
23-06-2020, 07:27 PM
I really think that Boris with his 1 metre call, and other signs, might regret the premature return to some normality. I hope I’m wrong, but I can see us hitting a second wave and a return to panic stations. If he gets it wrong his bum’s out the window.

greenpaper55
23-06-2020, 07:28 PM
Maybe if the distance is down to one metre then the same will apply in football grounds which could make a huge difference to some clubs income. Mind you that might apply by December up here the rate thing are going !

Newhaven
23-06-2020, 07:33 PM
Without this thread turning political I hope things are going quicker out of lockdown as we are ALL suffering from the current slow slow progress.

Brightside
23-06-2020, 07:40 PM
We will move back when its safer to do so. We arent far away.

Green Manalishi
23-06-2020, 07:47 PM
I really think that Boris with his 1 metre call, and other signs, might regret the premature return to some normality. I hope I’m wrong, but I can see us hitting a second wave and a return to panic stations. If he gets it wrong his bum’s out the window. We have had packed English beaches and big demos all over the country and as yet there is no sign of a second wave

Phil MaGlass
23-06-2020, 07:48 PM
I really think that Boris with his 1 metre call, and other signs, might regret the premature return to some normality. I hope I’m wrong, but I can see us hitting a second wave and a return to panic stations. If he gets it wrong his bum’s out the window.

It wont be, there´s so many folk that vote for them and add to that the pass the buck style of play their govt runs, his erse certainly wont be oot the windae, he should be called the Teflon man.

CmoantheHibs
23-06-2020, 07:59 PM
We have had packed English beaches and big demos all over the country and as yet there is no sign of a second wave
Were all those folk on the beach facing the wrong way? How could they be on a beach and there was no sign of a second wave:na na:

Hibee Mac
23-06-2020, 08:33 PM
Pretty sure the information from today is being severely misconstrued. Schools MIGHT be able to go back IF the gradual release of lockdown doesn't result in any re-lapses or spikes in cases. Speculation and no promises.

That's a massive difference to "today's announcement that schools will be back full time in August".

Not a dig at the OP by the way, as I think the issue is more to do with those releasing pointless messages like today which were always going to be misconstrued, rather than those misquoting it...

It can be a negative thing though for people to start wrongly getting their hopes up, we'll not be back to any sort of normality this side of Christmas if you ask me.

1 8 7 5
23-06-2020, 08:41 PM
America are doing great coming out of their lockdown. (no' really)

Just cannae see how its not going to hit a similar trajectory in UK.

At one point in the very recent past , the UK had almost 50% of the deaths of the US, with around a 5th/6th of the population.

We will all get back to watching the cabbage, but it would be a bit radge to go balls deep, then realise we are going to have to go through it all again!

Saying that, Im desperate for it to done with!

blackpoolhibs
23-06-2020, 08:44 PM
Nevermind football, the pubs are open here on the 4th of July. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

hibbysam
23-06-2020, 08:54 PM
Pretty sure the information from today is being severely misconstrued. Schools MIGHT be able to go back IF the gradual release of lockdown doesn't result in any re-lapses or spikes in cases. Speculation and no promises.

That's a massive difference to "today's announcement that schools will be back full time in August".

Not a dig at the OP by the way, as I think the issue is more to do with those releasing pointless messages like today which were always going to be misconstrued, rather than those misquoting it...

It can be a negative thing though for people to start wrongly getting their hopes up, we'll not be back to any sort of normality this side of Christmas if you ask me.

It wasn’t really. The announcement today was a massive change from just last week. Last week the only option was mixed learning, possibly for up to a year, today that has changed completely and kids will be in school full time unless there is a spike in cases, given that is only 7/8 weeks and we’ve been on a sharp downward curve then I’d say that’s very likely, and the government won’t want to have to go 180 on this announcement for a second time.

G B Young
23-06-2020, 10:22 PM
Given today’s announcement about the return of schools full time in August, this will be phase 4 of the route map.

Similarly in phase 4, mass gatherings are permitted again. Not suggesting we will all be back in August, but I wonder if reduced crowds will be allowed? Season ticket holders only with family groups sitting together??

In addition, all being well, September / October must be a realistic hope for a full return.

Well, for the premiership teams 😂 the season for Edinburgh’s other teams doesn’t start until October 😉

It'll almost certainly still be 2021 before we get back to full football crowds IMHO. Big difference between controlling a largely localised outbreak in a school than trying to stem an outbreak spread through a stadium of football fans from all over the city/country.

ScottB
23-06-2020, 10:30 PM
They did not announce that schools would return in full in August. They announced that *if* everything goes well, that could be the case.

That’s a big if.

Secondly, it’s reflective of children’s lower risk status to the virus, and still leads to 20 odd of them in a decent size room. There is zero comparison to packing thousands into football stadiums.

hibbysam
23-06-2020, 10:35 PM
They did not announce that schools would return in full in August. They announced that *if* everything goes well, that could be the case.

That’s a big if.

Secondly, it’s reflective of children’s lower risk status to the virus, and still leads to 20 odd of them in a decent size room. There is zero comparison to packing thousands into football stadiums.

It’s not a big if at all. They announced that the main plan of action now is for full school returns. Unless you are in a care home or hospital, the chances of getting the virus now is extremely slim. Considering by mid July I’d expect us to have followed England into phase three and have pubs etc back open and SD down to 1m, I’d say it’s a massive probability that crowds of some form will be back by October/November.

horseflesh
23-06-2020, 10:37 PM
The spread of Covid amongst kids is next to zero (according to a report last week). The thinking is that teachers will be the vulnerable ones when they return, no chance football crowds are coming back in August

Hulk1875
23-06-2020, 10:59 PM

10,000 season tickets in 20,000 stadium happy days

blackpoolhibs
24-06-2020, 06:46 AM
It’s not a big if at all. They announced that the main plan of action now is for full school returns. Unless you are in a care home or hospital, the chances of getting the virus now is extremely slim. Considering by mid July I’d expect us to have followed England into phase three and have pubs etc back open and SD down to 1m, I’d say it’s a massive probability that crowds of some form will be back by October/November.

Could that not be down to us all still mostly social distancing, keeping ourselves mainly apart from other people and not meeting up in large groups?

greenpaper55
24-06-2020, 07:12 AM
Nevermind football, the pubs are open here on the 4th of July. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Lucky you ! Our glorious leader wants to keep us out. By the way what if they ask for your name and address ? Joe Baker, Easter road Edinburgh ?

hibbysam
24-06-2020, 07:14 AM
Could that not be down to us all still mostly social distancing, keeping ourselves mainly apart from other people and not meeting up in large groups?

Possibly, although in big supermarkets next to no social distancing happens, massive protests have been happening, gatherings on beaches etc and no second spike. I’ve been wary up until now, but I’m as relaxed as could be and pretty much back to most senses of normality. Risky, you could say, but a proper look at the stats shows that hospitals and care homes make up a massive chunk of current cases.

Even listening to Jason Leitch talking about grassroots football the other day, he won’t put a date on it but is extremely confident it’ll be back soon, and that at some stage, like the flu, we are going to be living with it.

GreenArmy1875
24-06-2020, 07:38 AM
Possibly, although in big supermarkets next to no social distancing happens, massive protests have been happening, gatherings on beaches etc and no second spike. I’ve been wary up until now, but I’m as relaxed as could be and pretty much back to most senses of normality. Risky, you could say, but a proper look at the stats shows that hospitals and care homes make up a massive chunk of current cases.

Even listening to Jason Leitch talking about grassroots football the other day, he won’t put a date on it but is extremely confident it’ll be back soon, and that at some stage, like the flu, we are going to be living with it.

Are they not saying it could be 7 days to 2 weeks after being exposed to the virus you start to show symptoms/become contagious? I heard from a doctor just outside London and they have seen their admissions from covid go up in recent days. The packed beaches and protests will have a delayed reaction going by what they are saying.

Keith_M
24-06-2020, 08:17 AM

Ah shut up!!!

:na na:

scoopyboy
24-06-2020, 08:21 AM
The nonsense tennis tournament in Serbia should be a warning as well that it can flare up again pretty easily.

We should be progressing with easing lockdown, but slowly in my opinion.

granty6_2
24-06-2020, 09:00 AM

That’s a big if.

Assuming you watched the briefing, i'm not sure how you can come to this conclusion:confused:

The plan is for schools to return 100%, without social distancing on August 11th - blended learning is the contingency plan. The crucial factor with this is that this is in line with phase 4 of the routemap - also when mass gatherings are allowed again.

It does not state what a mass gathering is however....

hibstag
24-06-2020, 09:38 AM

Yep you should try being a moderator of a parent council forum for the last 12 hours people are only seeing what they want to see...

ancient hibee
24-06-2020, 09:49 AM

People aren’t catching it in hospitals,they’re there because they caught it,totally different from care homes.Care homes suffer from people taking it in and infecting residents.I think those of us in the top target age group won’t be getting back to normal anytime soon.

brog
24-06-2020, 09:51 AM
We have had packed English beaches and big demos all over the country and as yet there is no sign of a second wave

That's because we haven't got through the 1st wave yet. We're still seeing nearly 1,000 infections a day & far more daily deaths than when we went into lockdown. I'm friends with an esteemed doctor/medical researcher. She tells me there is pretty much acceptance in her peer group that it's when, rather than if a 2nd wave hits. Sorry to be a party pooper but unfortunately I believe this thing has a long way to go yet.

FilipinoHibs
24-06-2020, 09:55 AM
That's because we haven't got through the 1st wave yet. We're still seeing nearly 1,000 infections a day & far more daily deaths than when we went into lockdown. I'm friends with an esteemed doctor/medical researcher. She tells me there is pretty much acceptance in her peer group that it's when, rather than if a 2nd wave hits. Sorry to be a party pooper but unfortunately I believe this thing has a long way to go yet.

Talk today of preparation for 2nd wave. Think authorities will wait to see if that happens before football fans can go back to full stadiums.

ScottB
24-06-2020, 10:01 AM
Assuming you watched the briefing, i'm not sure how you can come to this conclusion:confused:

The plan is for schools to return 100%, without social distancing on August 11th - blended learning is the contingency plan. The crucial factor with this is that this is in line with phase 4 of the routemap - also when mass gatherings are allowed again.

It does not state what a mass gathering is however....

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-53139895

‘Scottish schools are aiming to reopen full-time with no physical distancing in August if coronavirus continues to be suppressed, John Swinney has said.’

Hence the ‘if.’

If the virus continues to be suppressed, schools will return full time. That was the point I was making, it’s not set in stone, it’s a target that may or may not be met.

ancient hibee
24-06-2020, 10:01 AM
M
Talk today of preparation for 2nd wave. Think authorities will wait to see if that happens before football fans can go back to full stadiums.

Absolutely.They’re already tieing themselves in knots over a couple of hundred people in pubs and restaurants never mind thousands in a football stadium.All the talk is about customer social distancing.Have they ever seen working conditions in a restaurant kitchen?

hibee316
24-06-2020, 10:07 AM
Lucky you ! Our glorious leader wants to keep us out.

Are you saying she is incorrect to do so?

Hibee Mac
24-06-2020, 10:43 AM
Yep you should try being a moderator of a parent council forum for the last 12 hours people are only seeing what they want to see...

I don't envy you!

Keith_M
24-06-2020, 10:53 AM
I think we should just re-open stadiums to as many fans as want to come and see what happens.

What could possibly go wrong?

:dunno:

ancient hibee
24-06-2020, 01:30 PM
There's a nice photo in today's Scotsman of Djokovic and three of his fellow players at his recent tournament all with their arms over each other's shoulders and looking very happy.

All now got the virus of course.

Brightside
24-06-2020, 01:57 PM
Roll on July 13th. I know those of those involved in grass roots football will be delighted with todays announcement. Missing that much more than im missing the pub!

Billy Whizz
24-06-2020, 02:22 PM
Roll on July 13th. I know those of those involved in grass roots football will be delighted with todays announcement. Missing that much more than im missing the pub!

Must have missed that, where was this mentioned

Brightside
24-06-2020, 02:27 PM
Must have missed that, where was this mentioned

Today when she also announced updates on pubs and barbers etc.

29/06: Outdoor sports courts can re-open.
3/07: Travel distance relaxed.
13/07: Organised outdoor contact sports can resume for young people.

Joe6-2
24-06-2020, 02:30 PM

Get the flags oot!!!

Billy Whizz
24-06-2020, 02:35 PM

Ok ta
Wonder what the definition of a young person is😄

aljo7-0
24-06-2020, 02:38 PM
Ok ta
Wonder what the definition of a young person is😄

No chance Bill https://www.hibs.net/image/gif;base64,R0lGODlhDwAPANEAAP///729vVn/yAAAACH/C05FVFNDQVBFMi4wAwEAAAAh/sFodHRwOi8vd3d3LnJ0bHNvZnQuY29tL2FuaW1hZ2ljLwoKQ3J lYXRlZCB3aXRoIEFuaW1hZ2ljIEdJRiBWIDEuMjEKYnkgUmlna HQgdG8gTGVmdCBTb2Z0d2FyZSBJbmMuCgpUbyBzdXBwcmVzcyB 0aGlzIG1lc3NhZ2UgaW4gdGhlIHJlZ2lzdGVyZWQgdmVyc2lvb gp1bmNoZWNrICJPcHRpb25zIHwgQW5pbWFnaWMgY29tbWVudCB mcmFtZSIKACH5BAkeAAEALAAAAAAPAA8AAAI6jD2Zx5EC4WIjW nmqeFIPtElh GnX SiqulUDALyw7LozHM/tdveuw5PlfsAWjvMBtRQYiqnTyKgaBQAh QQJHgABACwAAAAADwAPAAACOYw9mceRAuFiI1p5qnhbbtSF3OB cplQpqrqlADC88Ju6M023G86nZRzD Uot2SiDUmAomsik4VA1CgAh QQJHgABACwAAAAADwAPAAACOow9mceRAuFiI1p5qnhSD7RJYfh p1/koqrpVAwC8sOy6MxzP7Xb3rsOT5X7AFo7zAbUUGIqp08ioGgUA IfkECR4AAQAsAAAAAA8ADwAAAjqMPZnHkQLhYkM8WcfJ0nbtRK KoVeNpZcqqpBYADHAMqy9d166M41ko49F odTsAiqyJI1LZNJwrBoFACH5BAkeAAEALAAAAAAPAA8AAAI6jD 2Zx5EC4WIjWnmqeFIPtElh GnX SiqulUDALyw7LozHM/tdveuw5PlfsAWjvMBtRQYiqnTyKgaBQAh QQJHgABACwAAAAADwAPAAACOow9mceRAuFiQzxZx8nSdu1Eoqh V42llyqqkFgAMcAyrL13XrozjWSjj0X6h1OwCKrIkjUtk0nCsG gUAIfkECR4AAQAsAAAAAA8ADwAAAjqMPZnHkQLhYiNaeap4Ug 0SWH4adf5KKq6VQMAvLDsujMcz 12967Dk V wBaO8wG1FBiKqdPIqBoFADs=

Billy Whizz
24-06-2020, 02:43 PM
No chance Bill https://www.hibs.net/image/gif;base64,R0lGODlhDwAPANEAAP///729vVn/yAAAACH/C05FVFNDQVBFMi4wAwEAAAAh/sFodHRwOi8vd3d3LnJ0bHNvZnQuY29tL2FuaW1hZ2ljLwoKQ3J lYXRlZCB3aXRoIEFuaW1hZ2ljIEdJRiBWIDEuMjEKYnkgUmlna HQgdG8gTGVmdCBTb2Z0d2FyZSBJbmMuCgpUbyBzdXBwcmVzcyB 0aGlzIG1lc3NhZ2UgaW4gdGhlIHJlZ2lzdGVyZWQgdmVyc2lvb gp1bmNoZWNrICJPcHRpb25zIHwgQW5pbWFnaWMgY29tbWVudCB mcmFtZSIKACH5BAkeAAEALAAAAAAPAA8AAAI6jD2Zx5EC4WIjW nmqeFIPtElh GnX SiqulUDALyw7LozHM/tdveuw5PlfsAWjvMBtRQYiqnTyKgaBQAh QQJHgABACwAAAAADwAPAAACOYw9mceRAuFiI1p5qnhbbtSF3OB cplQpqrqlADC88Ju6M023G86nZRzD Uot2SiDUmAomsik4VA1CgAh QQJHgABACwAAAAADwAPAAACOow9mceRAuFiI1p5qnhSD7RJYfh p1/koqrpVAwC8sOy6MxzP7Xb3rsOT5X7AFo7zAbUUGIqp08ioGgUA IfkECR4AAQAsAAAAAA8ADwAAAjqMPZnHkQLhYkM8WcfJ0nbtRK KoVeNpZcqqpBYADHAMqy9d166M41ko49F odTsAiqyJI1LZNJwrBoFACH5BAkeAAEALAAAAAAPAA8AAAI6jD 2Zx5EC4WIjWnmqeFIPtElh GnX SiqulUDALyw7LozHM/tdveuw5PlfsAWjvMBtRQYiqnTyKgaBQAh QQJHgABACwAAAAADwAPAAACOow9mceRAuFiQzxZx8nSdu1Eoqh V42llyqqkFgAMcAyrL13XrozjWSjj0X6h1OwCKrIkjUtk0nCsG gUAIfkECR4AAQAsAAAAAA8ADwAAAjqMPZnHkQLhYiNaeap4Ug 0SWH4adf5KKq6VQMAvLDsujMcz 12967Dk V wBaO8wG1FBiKqdPIqBoFADs=

Ha ha ha ha

The dalmeny
24-06-2020, 03:28 PM

fingers crossed not to restricted

Scooter
24-06-2020, 03:44 PM

35 is young eh? :greengrin

Tambo
24-06-2020, 05:47 PM
Scotland's football authorities will "seek clarity" from the Scottish government over whether supporters can attend matches in August.

The Premiership hope to start their new campaign on the weekend of 1 August.

The new season had been expected to start behind closed doors but the country's continued progress in fighting coronavirus means pubs and restaurants can re-open next month.

Scottish FA chief executive Ian Maxwell said "we must proceed with caution".

"The first minister's announcement today gives confidence that, as the virus diminishes in Scotland, we can prepare for the gradual return of fans into stadia," he added.

04Sauzee
24-06-2020, 05:51 PM
NEWS
POLITICS
FOOTBALL
SPORT
TV & CELEBS
LIFE & STYLE
SCOTLAND NOW
IN YOUR AREA
BUSINESS
TRAVEL
Update Cookie SettingsSPORT
Fans could return to stadiums next month as SFA and SPFL group given Scottish Government dates
The Scottish Government could allow socially-distanced supporters back into stadia from the end of July.

BY STEVEN MAIR
18:19, 24 JUN 2020
0_19823069.jpg
(Image: SNS Group)
Fans could be let back in stadiums from July 23 as part of the Scottish Government's routemap back to recovery from Covid-19.

The SFA and SPFL joint response group revealed that plans to allow live outdoor events with physical distancing and reduced numbers, including football matches, are underway.

The grassroots game has also been given a major boost as children and young people are set to be allowed to play outdoor sports from July 13.

The news comes after Hearts and Hibs were offered the use of Murrayfield Stadium by the Scottish Rugby Union to allow them to use the home of Scottish rugby as a 'bio-dome' in order to admit fans to games while socially distancing in its 67,000 capacity.

0_19916183.jpg
(Image: SNS Group)
And Scottish Premiership champions Celtic were also working with the SRU last week to present a case to Holyrood that Celtic Park and Murrayfield could be used to demonstrate that a safe route out of lockdown with fans present at games is possible.

Scottish FA chief executive Ian Maxwell said: “Today’s news is welcome by the JRG and I am sure everyone involved in Scottish football from professional to grassroots level.

Get all the latest Sports news sent straight to your Inbox every day by signing up to our newsletter.

We cover every morsel of information regarding your favourite club in the form of articles, videos and podcasts.

The newsletter will arrive every day at 12pm, giving you a round up of the best stories we've covered that in the last 24 hours.

To sign up, simply enter your email address into the link here.

"While we must proceed with caution and respect the government’s current public health advice, none the less the First Minister’s announcement today gives confidence that, as the virus diminishes in Scotland, we can prepare for the gradual return of fans into stadia.

"The JRG is also currently finalising its Return to Playing guidelines for the commencement of the Scottish Premiership season and will share this with clubs shortly.”

Follow @Record_Sport
MORE ON
Scottish Football AssociationScottish Professional Football LeagueScottish GovernmentCeltic FCHibernian FCHearts FCMurrayfield StadiumCeltic Park

NEWS
SPORT
CELEBS
LIFE & STYLE
FOLLOW US
© 2020 Scottish Daily Record and Sunday Mail Ltd

The dalmeny
24-06-2020, 07:21 PM

this, my lad has missed out on a bucket load of opportunities this season. I’ve had my time, now it’s his.

number9dream
25-06-2020, 09:31 AM
I don't want to get ahead of myself here especially when there are a number of outbreaks reappearing in other countries further down the path out of lockdown than we are... BUT if the numbers continue going in the right direction, might it be a good idea to delay the proposed start of the season to allow more time for fans getting back? It would obviously cause problems for those in Europe and mean a busier schedule of midweek games but it would make a huge difference for club finances. It couldn't be a long delay, but a few more weeks might be worth it.

Keith_M
25-06-2020, 09:48 AM
NEWS
POLITICS
FOOTBALL
SPORT
TV & CELEBS
LIFE & STYLE
SCOTLAND NOW
IN YOUR AREA
BUSINESS
TRAVEL
Update Cookie SettingsSPORT

.....etc, etc, etc.

Follow @Record_Sport
MORE ON
Scottish Football AssociationScottish Professional Football LeagueScottish GovernmentCeltic FCHibernian FCHearts FCMurrayfield StadiumCeltic Park

NEWS
SPORT
CELEBS
LIFE & STYLE
FOLLOW US
© 2020 Scottish Daily Record and Sunday Mail Ltd

You do know you can edit your post to take out all the fluff first?

;)

Keith_M
25-06-2020, 09:50 AM
Celtc apparently are proposing having 30k fans inside Celtc Park from August.

Seems a tad optimistic to me.

Keith_M
25-06-2020, 09:55 AM
^
^
^
^
^

No, you didnae....

:na na:

CMurdoch
25-06-2020, 10:24 AM
I don't want to get ahead of myself here especially when there are a number of outbreaks reappearing in other countries further down the path out of lockdown than we are... BUT if the numbers continue going in the right direction, might it be a good idea to delay the proposed start of the season to allow more time for fans getting back? It would obviously cause problems for those in Europe and mean a busier schedule of midweek games but it would make a huge difference for club finances. It couldn't be a long delay, but a few more weeks might be worth it.

I think your right. A small delay in starting league games in Scotland would be worthwhile. The 1st August is only 5 weeks away and another couple of weeks on top of that could see more positive changes.
Deaths in Scotland last week from corona virus were 49 which was down from 69 the previous week and 89 the week before. Next report comes out on Monday and a further fall could see us with less than a handful of deaths per day with most of those still in the over 75 age group and the underlying health problem group.

The opening of pubs is a worry. Drinking alcohol will cause folk to forget all about Covid 19 and social distancing etc so it will be a big risk area for a 2nd wave.

CMurdoch
25-06-2020, 10:33 AM
Celtc apparently are proposing having 30k fans inside Celtc Park from August.

Seems a tad optimistic to me.

That is half capacity.
If that can happen matching it at Easter Road would allow 10,000 season ticket holders to attend if spread throughout the ground. A lot of our older supporters and those with underlying health problems may decide to give it a swerve but the rest could be spread around the ground in their groups.
Can't see it, but it's good to have a bit of hope.

Scouse Hibee
25-06-2020, 12:46 PM
M

Absolutely.They’re already tieing themselves in knots over a couple of hundred people in pubs and restaurants never mind thousands in a football stadium.All the talk is about customer social distancing.Have they ever seen working conditions in a restaurant kitchen?

They don’t too bothered about social distancing of 2m in kitchens, if they were virtually none of the takeaways currently operating would be open!

lord bunberry
25-06-2020, 01:00 PM
They don’t too bothered about social distancing of 2m in kitchens, if they were virtually none of the takeaways currently operating would be open!
:agree: I was in a chippy last weekend and there was no social distancing, it would’ve been impossible for them to keep 2m apart.