PDA

View Full Version : Scottish Premiership fixtures 20/21

we are hibs
18-06-2020, 09:38 AM
Were said to be released soon after the reconstruction vote so would imagine in the next few days we will hear more. What does everyone think then?

Ill go:

Hamilton (A)
Dundee utd (H)
Celtic (A)

For the first 3. I wonder if Ibrox and Celtic park being crowdless will help clubs and we may see teams going there and winning. No pressure on the referees from the crowd.

04Sauzee
18-06-2020, 09:42 AM
I think in years gone by we'd expect to see them out on Friday. Still hoping there will be a way to see streemed away fixtures?

Also seen on one of the red tops this morning they are hopeful of trying to get crowds in the the stadiums by August? Using parkhead and Murrayfield as bio hubs with 10k fans

Keith_M
18-06-2020, 10:38 AM
I think in years gone by we'd expect to see them out on Friday. Still hoping there will be a way to see streemed away fixtures?

Also seen on one of the red tops this morning they are hopeful of trying to get crowds in the the stadiums by August? Using parkhead and Murrayfield as bio hubs with 10k fans

The SRU have calculated how many they'd safely get into the stadium using the current 2M rule and have said they'd manage 14,000.

Sounds like a decent plan to me.

Ronniekirk
18-06-2020, 10:43 AM

This for me Atmosphere will be strange but we need to over the fear of what may happen for those that are comfortable with this
The 2 metres rule will be relaxed by then People will be travelling abroad although I won’t be doing that
It’s all about getting back to as normal as possible and taking appropriate action if a spike emerges
Germany has again shown the way regarding this
Take away the 62 percent who have died in care homes in Scotland and and the death s in total over three months plus is under 2 ,000 people
Treatments are improving and apart from the very vulnerable group the risk for the test of us is very minimal
With proviso if a second wave emerges But Spikes are being dealt with all over the world and no second wave worse than the first has occurred
I feel sorry fir Brazil as that shows what happens if you just pretend it doesn’t exist
But if we stick to precautionary measures and be sensible this is doable here if there is the Political Will and
The winter is the worry but who knows what may have happened by then

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FilipinoHibs
The SRU have calculated how many they'd safely get into the stadium using the current 2M rule and have said they'd manage 14,000.

We would get more season ticket sales and some walk ups plus merchandising sales. Should cover cost of renting plus a small profit. Imagine too thousands of Hibs fans in west end of city on 1 August😁

SideBurns

Hopefully by the time the season starts the 2m rule will have been reduced (assuming the virus has been sufficiently suppressed), which would let more fans through the gates at Murrayfield.

Diclonius
18-06-2020, 10:48 AM
I don't think we're going to see the fixtures any time soon.

we are hibs
18-06-2020, 10:52 AM

The SPFL said differently.

Bishop Hibee
18-06-2020, 10:54 AM

If the Premiership plans starting at the beginning of August the fixtures need to come out soon. I’m looking forward to it.

Waxy
18-06-2020, 11:19 AM

SPFL want them out asap.

Since452
18-06-2020, 11:22 AM
Wonder if the Murrayfield bars will be in operation 😋

Keith_M
18-06-2020, 11:52 AM
Wonder if the Murrayfield bars will be in operation ��

You know, I'd love them to make this into a proper event and have marquees in the vast open areas around the stadium selling drinks. They'd surely be allowed to sell Beer, as it's not technically inside the stadium.

They could make it one big party to celebrate the return of football.

As FH has already said, we'd be able to sell match-day tickets, which would surely cover the cost of renting the stadium and playing there would allow all ST holders in to games.

Marco G
18-06-2020, 11:58 AM
I don't think we're going to see the fixtures any time soon.SPFL were waiting for UEFA meeting on Champion's league plans etc, so they could factor it in for our clubs in Europe. That just happened so fixture list should be out soon.

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk

King Cosell
18-06-2020, 12:27 PM
2017/18 Partick (H)
2018/19 Motherwell (H)
2019/20 St Mirren (H)

We're due an away start. Prediction: Dundee Utd (A)

Crab apple
18-06-2020, 12:33 PM
Were said to be released soon after the reconstruction vote so would imagine in the next few days we will hear more. What does everyone think then?

Ill go:

Hamilton (A)
Dundee utd (H)
Celtic (A)

For the first 3. I wonder if Ibrox and Celtic park being crowdless will help clubs and we may see teams going there and winning. No pressure on the referees from the crowd.

St Johnstone (a)
Motherwell (h)
Big huns (a)

04Sauzee
18-06-2020, 12:39 PM
2017/18 Partick (H)
2018/19 Motherwell (H)
2019/20 St Mirren (H)

We're due an away start. Prediction: Dundee Utd (A)
The reason we got a home game last season was due to Hearts requesting an away game as their snooper dooper pitch was holding a festival event?

Hibeesmad
18-06-2020, 02:20 PM
Dundee Utd (A) first game

Joe6-2
18-06-2020, 02:22 PM

Ill go:

Hamilton (A)
Dundee utd (H)
Celtic (A)

I think the referees are part of the problem!!

Joe6-2
18-06-2020, 02:23 PM
St Johnstone (a)
Motherwell (h)
Big huns (a)

Ain’t going to be the wee huns! Lol

Waxy
18-06-2020, 02:40 PM
We’ve not had a tough start for a while.
One of the old firm away.