PDA

View Full Version : Bobby Madden

h1bs4life
17-06-2020, 01:03 PM
Anybody else see Bobby Madden on Sky Sports News. To keep himself fit he has been cycling to Premier stadiums been to the usual through the West Ibrox , Parkhead , Rugby Park. Said he is probably fit enough now to cycle through to Edinburgh but no point as there is only one Premier stadium there. :faf::faf:

17-06-2020, 01:26 PM
Anybody else see Bobby Madden on Sky Sports News. To keep himself fit he has been cycling to Premier stadiums been to the usual through the West Ibrox , Parkhead , Rugby Park. Said he is probably fit enough now to cycle through to Edinburgh but no point as there is only one Premier stadium there. :faf::faf:

Refs trolling Jambos now. That'll send them into a Leslie Deans style rant.

MacGruber
17-06-2020, 02:16 PM
Hmm .. never had a favourite ref before now

GonzoReturns
17-06-2020, 02:23 PM
Brilliant 😂😂😂😂

h1bs4life
17-06-2020, 02:29 PM
Hmm .. never had a favourite ref before now

My favourite referee is Steven McLean although since the cup final he has put it to the test a few times.

Spooky
17-06-2020, 02:30 PM

Could he not cycle pass Livingston on his way?

EH postcode? Nearly there!!!!

JeMeSouviens
17-06-2020, 02:38 PM
My favourite referee is Steven McLean although since the cup final he has put it to the test a few times.

Madden does have a cameo holding up the 4 additional minutes board. Waves it around beautifully in fact, and cue Sir David ...

greenlex
17-06-2020, 07:12 PM
Used to work beside him. He’s an alright bloke.

JimBHibees
17-06-2020, 09:03 PM
So Ferry had a good interview with him on open goal.

Think he has a bit of an issue with Levein.

BoomtownHibees
17-06-2020, 09:55 PM
Madden does have a cameo holding up the 4 additional minutes board. Waves it around beautifully in fact, and cue Sir David ...

And got the ball quickly to SDG for the throw in that led to the winning goal

dp00
17-06-2020, 10:43 PM
So Ferry had a good interview with him on open goal.

Think he has a bit of an issue with Levein.

Great interview.... comes across as a decent bloke and think people forget these guys have full time jobs and put in some amount of hours and training to ref games

Always wondered why more refs don’t do interviews

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheCabbage
17-06-2020, 11:16 PM
Work beside him now but he’s furloughed.
Decent bloke

JimBHibees
18-06-2020, 06:40 AM
Great interview.... comes across as a decent bloke and think people forget these guys have full time jobs and put in some amount of hours and training to ref games

Always wondered why more refs don’t do interviews

They should do as fans will then see them as individuals rather than the guy to scream at on a Saturday. :greengrin

hibbysam
18-06-2020, 07:29 AM
I watched the willie Collum OpenGoal interview last week and that was another eye opener. We need to see more of the referees rather than just the robots we see on a Saturday. Let them come out and talk about decisions, defend themselves or apologise.

JimBHibees
18-06-2020, 10:54 AM
I watched the willie Collum OpenGoal interview last week and that was another eye opener. We need to see more of the referees rather than just the robots we see on a Saturday. Let them come out and talk about decisions, defend themselves or apologise.

Do you have a link to that?

HoboHarry
19-06-2020, 01:09 PM
They should do as fans will then see them as individuals rather than the guy to scream at on a Saturday. :greengrin
Would only work if the press didn't make up sensationalist rubbish about anything they said. Won't happen.....

dp00
21-06-2020, 07:15 PM
Do you have a link to that?

https://youtu.be/6ThYTNcn1A0

Cracking interview and will really change perception of refs