PDA

View Full Version : How to Help?

HNA4
16-06-2020, 09:01 PM
Hibs have made it clear that the pandemic has had an impact on the club's budget, this was an inevitable outcome of the situation we've all found ourselves in these last few months. It's vital at this time that we all pull together to continue to support the club financially as much as is possible, so please find a few useful links to services that will directly support Hibernian's finances:

Hibernian Supporters (https://hiberniansupporters.co.uk/donate/#donate-main): All contributions are donated directly to the club and new members are always welcome. With this season's third kit being dedicated to HS members, more is sure to come in the future.

Season Tickets 20/21 (http://seasontickets.hibernianfc.org.uk/): This has always been highlighted by the club as the most effective way of supporting it financially. The uptake has been admirable so far, let's keep that momentum going. Early Bird deadline Friday 3rd July, 5pm.

Hibernian Direct (https://www.hiberniandirect.co.uk/): The clubstore is back up and running, with the new, 'Thank You NHS' kits shipping next month and the third kit (HSL edition) to be released this September. Restocking of the new home strip is in progress.

Tunnel Zone Tiles (https://www.eticketing.co.uk/hibernianfc/EDP/Event/Index/2324): Leave a personalised message in the Easter Road tunnel that will be seen by the players on matchday. Construction of the tiles is set to start in May 2021, with orders being accepted now.

Hibs TV (https://hibstv.hibernianfc.co.uk/tv/dashboard): Subscribing to the club's online media platform allows access to numerous classic matches, highlight packages and interviews. Before lockdown, the club invested in dedicated video facilities, with the quality of production improving year on year.

Happy Hibee (https://www.eticketing.co.uk/hibernianfc/): Tickets for the Happy Hibee draw are now available online, with the winner being announced on the club's social media outlets, during half-time of 'virtual match' events. Entry is £2.00 and can be made at any time up until kickoff of each virtual event.

Leith Links (https://leithlinks4kids.com/): Raising money to purchase season tickets for children, helping kids access Hibs and creating new fans in the process. Open for donations.

NHS & Key Worker Tickets (https://www.eticketing.co.uk/hibernianfc/EDP/Event/Index/2787): The has committed to providing 100 free tickets to our key workers for the coming season. We can help to increase that number by donating to the fund.

Sammy7nil
16-06-2020, 09:04 PM
Encourage others to contribute if they can.

04Sauzee
16-06-2020, 09:04 PM
Worth a sticky?

BroxburnHibee
16-06-2020, 09:06 PM
Worth a sticky?

We will sticky it after a while but for now we'll let it flow. People tend to ignore the stickies :greengrin

The 90+2
16-06-2020, 09:08 PM
Encourage others to contribute if they can.

Encourage all to HSL. No gaps or no other groups.

HSL is us all. Pack in with no excuses. If shares open fair enough but the support group is us the fans.

04Sauzee
16-06-2020, 09:12 PM
We will sticky it after a while but for now we'll let it flow. People tend to ignore the stickies :greengrin

Makes sense thanks just didn't want it getting lost but like you say let it run cheers 😁

Daniel 1875
16-06-2020, 09:18 PM
Would also add Leith Links to this list and the fabulous work being done to allow disadvantaged kids and their families to attend Easter Road when the football returns - an additional revenue generator for the club too.

Irish_Steve
16-06-2020, 09:33 PM
Signed up to Hibs Supporters DD tonight + gave a donation

Got two season tickets in the FF Upper Executive - nice padding for my bahookie

Will look at the online store too

Withs Hibs TV though, I thought I read it would be included in Season Ticket packages for the behind closed doors games or did I read that wrong. Also, were the subscriptions not limited to how many ST`s we sold - again, I may have read that wrong!

And I`ll bug all the Hibby`s I know to sign up to HSL

Alex Trager
16-06-2020, 09:36 PM
I signed up to HSL today, direct debit for each month. The pinkos seem to market that superbly. Hopefully we can catch on on that front.

hibee_girl
16-06-2020, 09:37 PM
Would also add Leith Links to this list and the fabulous work being done to allow disadvantaged kids and their families to attend Easter Road when the football returns - an additional revenue generator for the club too.

That’s a good shout, we’ll get it added to the original post :aok:

Sir David Gray
16-06-2020, 09:39 PM
Signed up to Hibs Supporters DD tonight + gave a donation

Got two season tickets in the FF Upper Executive - nice padding for my bahookie

Will look at the online store too

Withs Hibs TV though, I thought I read it would be included in Season Ticket packages for the behind closed doors games or did I read that wrong. Also, were the subscriptions not limited to how many ST`s we sold - again, I may have read that wrong!

And I`ll bug all the Hibby`s I know to sign up to HSL

Your season ticket will allow you to watch all home league games next season whilst fans are banned.

StevesFamau5
16-06-2020, 09:47 PM
Signed up for HSL monthly, even furloughed I still feel a duty to support the club throughout this difficult period.

Season ticket purchased.

Home shirt ordered, away will be ordered next month and 3rd when it gets released.

Better times will come!

GGTTH [emoji1184][emoji1184]

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

weecounty hibby
16-06-2020, 09:53 PM
Who do I email at Hibs with regards to sponsorship. I am interested in sponsoring boots or a strip but want more details. Thanks

Irish_Steve
16-06-2020, 09:53 PM
Your season ticket will allow you to watch all home league games next season whilst fans are banned.

Sorry, I know that, I just worded it badly. If all ST holders get Hibs TV for free to watch said games, will that impact on non-ST holders being able to sign up for it?

Andy JR
16-06-2020, 10:00 PM
Signed up for HSL today!

hibee_girl
16-06-2020, 10:00 PM
Who do I email at Hibs with regards to sponsorship. I am interested in sponsoring boots or a strip but want more details. Thanks

Try commercial@hibernianfc.co.uk

Bishop Hibee
16-06-2020, 10:01 PM
I signed up for HSL tonight. Monthly direct debit.

weecounty hibby
16-06-2020, 10:03 PM
Try commercial@hibernianfc.co.uk
Cheers

Sir David Gray
16-06-2020, 10:07 PM
Sorry, I know that, I just worded it badly. If all ST holders get Hibs TV for free to watch said games, will that impact on non-ST holders being able to sign up for it?

I'm not sure if season ticket holders will get free access to the full Hibs TV. Just access to watch the 90 minutes on a Saturday or whenever the games are played.

Irish_Steve
16-06-2020, 10:10 PM
I'm not sure if season ticket holders will get free access to the full Hibs TV. Just access to watch the 90 minutes on a Saturday or whenever the games are played.

Cheers!

Kaff
16-06-2020, 10:12 PM
I think I can stretch to a bronze adult season ticket within the next couple of weeks but will struggle to add our usual youth and child just now, does anyone know if it is possible to add a child ticket at a later date or do they need to be bought together at the same time?
I do realise I can't buy an adult ticket in FFL on its own but was more a case of moving there when purchasing the child ticket?
Thanks

Edit.
I will say there are two guiding points here, current news has stirred me into action, after missing out last season due to family circumstances, and it would be a bonus to watch the games on Hibs TV if I was committing to £600 of tickets I usually only get to use about 5 times in a season. Do want to do my bit though

Hibeesmad
16-06-2020, 10:13 PM
Maybe now is a good time to release the 3rd kit which was part of the HSL initiative? Get them on sale.

Vault Boy
16-06-2020, 10:14 PM
Maybe now is a good time to release the 3rd kit which was part of the HSL initiative? Get them on sale.

This was delayed due to the pandemic, but they're hoping for a September release.

Hibeesmad
16-06-2020, 10:18 PM
This was delayed due to the pandemic, but they're hoping for a September release.

👍

Power
16-06-2020, 10:29 PM
Super helpful, clear and concise. Fantastic.

matty_f
17-06-2020, 12:18 AM
Super helpful, clear and concise. Fantastic.

Think the big thing here, Keiran is make it ready for us to give the club money. The fans will step up to help if we can.

Mibbes Aye
17-06-2020, 12:21 AM

The OP was good and I agree with this post. For whatever reason, rightly or wrongly, stickies get ignored. I am on here every day and never check them, I am sure that is true for many others.

Slim Shady
17-06-2020, 06:27 AM
Great information on how to help but should we prioritise HSL as the first point of call for those who already have season tickets.

All proceeds will go directly to the club.
Purchasing wall tiles and new strips are good and the club will receive a % of the sale as hard cash.

However if the club receives all the donations as hard cash this is surely more beneficial to the clubs cash reserves.

Buying an NHS strip for instance, the £5 donation for the sponsor to be printed has been pledged to go directly to the Community Foundation.

I’m not advocating we don’t buy any of the above, merely if any supporter is looking to back the club. HSL surely is the best option here.

hibbydad
17-06-2020, 06:38 AM
Great information on how to help but should we prioritise HSL as the first point of call for those who already have season tickets.

Purchasing wall tiles and new strips are good and the club will receive a % of the sale as hard cash.

However if the club receives all the donations as hard cash this is surely more beneficial to the clubs cash reserves.

Buying an NHS strip for instance, the £5 donation for the sponsor to be printed has been pledged to go directly to the Community Foundation.

I’m not advocating we don’t buy any of the above, merely if any supporter is looking to back the club. HSL surely is the best option here.
You are totally right Slim Shady

matty_f
17-06-2020, 08:01 AM

Good post. HSL is the best way to get the cash straight to the club without a cost to the club.

A Hi-Bee
17-06-2020, 08:08 AM
Hibs and HSL need to grab this moment in time with both hands and help build this movement into something that is not going to stop. Now is the time if you can afford to help our club then just give a little bit through HSL or any other way.
GGTTH
:thumbsup:

SouthMoroccoStu
17-06-2020, 08:13 AM
For years we’ve argued that HSL would be just as supported as the hearts version if our team was in financial trouble

Well that time is now

The HSL support packages start from under £8 a month

But only donate what you can afford

Speedy
17-06-2020, 08:28 AM
The OP was good and I agree with this post. For whatever reason, rightly or wrongly, stickies get ignored. I am on here every day and never check them, I am sure that is true for many others.

Same with me. Couldn't tell you what any of them are or when I was last in one. Better bumping the thread every so often.

GreenCastle
17-06-2020, 08:33 AM
I have a Leeds friend who sent me this.

This could be a fantastic idea to have at the back of the East Stand and the whole area could be transformed to make it look more interesting.

https://centenarysquare.uk.com/#/book/select-size

I know we have the stones and tunnel tiles but fans can’t get enough of this stuff.

Dmas
17-06-2020, 08:58 AM
I’m looking to sign my boy upto hibs kids, I remember there being a thread before on sign up problems but I can’t find it, how do you register the child so he’s in the ‘network’ I can’t buy as I’m over the age range

A Hi-Bee
17-06-2020, 10:17 AM
I’m looking to sign my boy upto hibs kids, I remember there being a thread before on sign up problems but I can’t find it, how do you register the child so he’s in the ‘network’ I can’t buy as I’m over the age range

Try this link for Hibs Kids

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/hibernianfc/Memberships/List

KingPat4
17-06-2020, 10:49 AM
I had no idea about HSL, must have been very low key until now.

FOH is known to most in the game, we all need to get HSL up there too.

Will be signing up.

superfurryhibby
17-06-2020, 10:54 AM
I had no idea about HSL, must have been very low key until now.

FOH is known to most in the game, we all need to get HSL up there too.

Will be signing up.

To be fair, most Hibs fans are well aware of HSL. I wouldn't really compare HSL to FOH and have any real sense of what the wider football community know about either group.

KingPat4
17-06-2020, 11:08 AM
To be fair, most Hibs fans are well aware of HSL. I wouldn't really compare HSL to FOH and have any real sense of what the wider football community know about either group.

Ok, but I did not know and as a season ticket holder I should have done. Far too low key in the past, but that's history now.

Time to push on and help the club.

hibbydad
17-06-2020, 11:49 AM
Ok, but I did not know and as a season ticket holder I should have done. Far too low key in the past, but that's history now.

Time to push on and help the club.
It definitely is KingPat4

auldhibby
17-06-2020, 11:56 AM
Have been trying to buy a season ticket thru online ticket sales , get as far as choose my own seat - there is no other option - but can get no further , phones are busy which is hopefully a sign that they are inundated with customers and not because of problems with the system . Sent an email asking for a call back , they dont do easy .

Coco Bryce
17-06-2020, 11:57 AM
Have been trying to buy a season ticket thru online ticket sales , get as far as choose my own seat - there is no other option - but can get no further , phones are busy which is hopefully a sign that they are inundated with customers and not because of problems with the system . Sent an email asking for a call back , they dont do easy .

Could be the 1900 people asking when they'll be getting their refund?

hibbydad
17-06-2020, 12:03 PM
Try phoning 07783 626 185 that is how I renewed ours

heid the baw
17-06-2020, 12:17 PM
I am not a great believer in the principle of fan ownership and never subscribed to HSL. I do think however that now is the perfect time to rebrand it through the official club channels as a supporter based funding scheme for the club, especially in a post covid world. I would definitely pony up if the club took a role in it and marketed it.
I don't get to many games and I am also now in a better position to chip in a monthly donation, but I want a club crest on it

hibee_nation
17-06-2020, 12:36 PM
I am not a great believer in the principle of fan ownership and never subscribed to HSL. I do think however that now is the perfect time to rebrand it through the official club channels as a supporter based funding scheme for the club, especially in a post covid world. I would definitely pony up if the club took a role in it and marketed it.
I don't get to many games and I am also now in a better position to chip in a monthly donation, but I want a club crest on it

Its a direct debit that comes out each month and goes to help the club, that is all that matters surely.

hibee_girl
17-06-2020, 12:38 PM
I've just bought Happy Hibee tickets for this weekend. Numbers are now at 140 so that's nearly 100 tickets sold in the past 24 hours :aok:

Keith_M
17-06-2020, 12:45 PM

It is indeed a very good option but I think the Leith Links option is also beneficial, as the club get almost* all of the money donated, plus it allows kids in to see the games.

* I presume VAT will be applicable.

Irish_Steve
17-06-2020, 12:48 PM

I was in the same boat as King Pat4 - I was vaguely aware of HSL but didn`t really know what they did - they flew completely under my radar. It would be interesting to know how many fans were actually aware of what HSL did before the recent news - I may well pose that question - anything that gets HSL out there is good in my books now, I`m a convert

lord bunberry
17-06-2020, 12:50 PM
I agree and I nominate you to bump this thread to the top of the page each day. I have faith in you to deliver :greengrin

matty_f
17-06-2020, 12:51 PM

I get what you are saying, but I honestly can't understand the logic.

You're ready and able to help - willing, even.

But you won't use HSL, becuase of the marketing, even though if they marketed better your money would leave your account the exact same way, would be processed the exact same way, and would land in Hibs' account the exact same way as it would today.

When you take a step back, surely there's no real logic behind that?

Just back the club, if you can and you want to - don't let something really trivial be the blocker.

To be really clear, the message from HSL just now is that they'll take your money and give it straight to Hibs as part of the collective.

Surely that's all the marketing it needs?

Keith_M
17-06-2020, 12:59 PM
Bump

A Hi-Bee
17-06-2020, 03:59 PM
Bump,
We need to help out and now is the time to do this, only if you can afford to lets support our club.
:flag::flag::flag:

Vault Boy
17-06-2020, 06:43 PM
NHS & Keyworker tickets added to the OP. :aok:

hibee_girl
18-06-2020, 07:29 AM
NHS & Keyworker tickets added to the OP. :aok:

Another good way to help :aok:

Vault Boy
18-06-2020, 01:46 PM
Great response so far. 👏

A Hi-Bee
18-06-2020, 02:33 PM
Fantastic support for our team, lets keep it going and watch this grow.

Now is the Time,Hibs and HSL need to grab this moment in time with both hands and help build this movement into something that is not going to stop. Now is the time if you can afford to help our club then just give a little bit through HSL or any other way.
GGTTH

Mibbes Aye
18-06-2020, 04:35 PM
I agree and I nominate you to bump this thread to the top of the page each day. I have faith in you to deliver :greengrin

I wish to thank you for your support. It is my privilege and pleasure to unaccept your nomination :greengrin

Devonhibs
18-06-2020, 04:49 PM
Restarted my direct debit mandate having received the email from HSL this week. I stopped it when I initially went into furlough. Also made some purchases form the shop in their sale.

Need some traction like the old Hands off Hibs.

Not as serious I know, but needs maximum effort from us all. Everyone will do what they can and feel is right for them.

GGTTH:thumbsup:

nonshinyfinish
19-06-2020, 07:14 AM
Bump

Hakim Sar
19-06-2020, 11:59 AM
Purple away kit purchased and DD mandate set up for HSL.

#weareallhibs
#timetostepup

Pagan Hibernia
19-06-2020, 12:23 PM
Restarted a d/d to HSL and also started a regular payment to the community foundation as they’re bound to be suffering too.

also want to help leith links but haven’t received a response to an email I’ve sent them

Hakim Sar
19-06-2020, 04:46 PM
Bump

Get shopping on Hibs direct people!

Get those direct debits set back up to HSL.

hibee_girl
20-06-2020, 09:16 AM
Bumping this to remind people the happy hibee tickets for today are still on sale :aok:

Peevemor
20-06-2020, 09:23 AM
On the HH ticket front, I keep getting an error message when I go to check out on Android. The same happened a couple of weeks ago too. I'll try again in a bit on a pc, but I was wondering if it's just my phone or has anyone else had problems?

hibee_girl
22-06-2020, 10:33 AM
Bump

BroxburnHibee
23-06-2020, 10:02 AM
Bumpity bump :greengrin

Dmas
23-06-2020, 10:07 AM
Bump

Get shopping on Hibs direct people!

Get those direct debits set back up to HSL.

Just on this subject I bought one of those Luke hoodies couple weeks ago and it’s absolutely cracking really is, I’m going to get the polo shirt as well now

Daniel 1875
23-06-2020, 10:20 AM
Just on this subject I bought one of those Luke hoodies couple weeks ago and it’s absolutely cracking really is, I’m going to get the polo shirt as well now

Got the polo shirt a few weeks ago and it's great quality

we are hibs
23-06-2020, 11:06 AM
Just renewed for next season. Was a 50/50 decision but have took the chance. Hopefully hibs tv runs smoothly and we are back with 16k crowds soon.

Leitherhibs
23-06-2020, 11:08 AM
Anyone seen anything from the club on when they're likely to get home jerseys back available for pre-order? only been 5xl's for weeks now..

nonshinyfinish
25-06-2020, 03:22 PM
Bump

Rick Rude
25-06-2020, 03:27 PM
Anyone know if the shop is planning to reopen with other shops next week?

HendoDelivered
26-06-2020, 02:36 PM
Bump

A Hi-Bee
26-06-2020, 02:48 PM
Anyone know if the shop is planning to reopen with other shops next week?

https://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?347118-Official-Site-CLUBSTORE-UPDATE

A Hi-Bee
26-06-2020, 02:51 PM
For anyone looking to give to the Hibernian Foundation through Amazon, this is the link to use. look for Hibernian.

https://smile.amazon.co.uk

(https://smile.amazon.co.uk/gp/chpf/homepage?orig=Lw)

bringbackbenny
26-06-2020, 03:06 PM
For anyone looking to give to the Hibernian Foundation through Amazon, this is the link to use. look for Hibernian.

that's a brilliant idea - 0.5% of net purchase price excl deliveries, vat etc goes to the foundation. Just need to remember to use the Smile url as the start point instead of mobile app

Just Alf
26-06-2020, 09:32 PM
Like others wish I knew about this before now!

I've changed my pc bookmark and also gone on to the app on my phone and switched it on there as well

Sorted!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

hibee_girl
27-06-2020, 12:22 PM

:aok:

Wish I'd known about it before I bought all my son's birthday presents! :greengrin

edinburghhibee
27-06-2020, 01:59 PM
Do hibs have any plans to recreate the cardboard cut outs that we are seeing down south?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HendoDelivered
27-06-2020, 02:17 PM
Do hibs have any plans to recreate the cardboard cut outs that we are seeing down south?

No chance if we are the greenest club in Scotland.

edinburghhibee
27-06-2020, 02:19 PM
No chance if we are the greenest club in Scotland.

Can’t we just use recycled cardboard???

HendoDelivered
27-06-2020, 02:20 PM
Can’t we just use recycled cardboard???

I’ve no idea tbh. Would look cool but probably at the least of the clubs thoughts just now with everything else going on.

CropleyWasGod
27-06-2020, 02:33 PM

Only in the back 4

edinburghhibee
27-06-2020, 02:45 PM
I’ve no idea tbh. Would look cool but probably at the least of the clubs thoughts just now with everything else going on.

But get fans to pay for it that would create extra funds???

I’ve no idea either just watching the Leeds game and looks alright revenue stream. Say it costs £5 charge the fans £10 per game you would only print the cut out once and then thereafter it’s free money for the club.

Maybe something KP can put forward although I’m certain someone will already have thought about it.

edinburghhibee
27-06-2020, 02:46 PM
Only in the back 4

Harsh! Yannik left us donkeys ago!

hibee_girl
01-07-2020, 10:07 PM
Bumping this back up :aok:

TiaMaria
01-07-2020, 10:27 PM
Restarted a d/d to HSL and also started a regular payment to the community foundation as they’re bound to be suffering too.

also want to help leith links but haven’t received a response to an email I’ve sent them
Use the website, in the menu it has a 'ways to donate'

https://leithlinks4kids.com/