PDA

View Full Version : Hanlon Stevenson Foundation 1st Anniversary

hibee_girl
13-06-2020, 08:27 AM
Today marks the 1st anniversary for the Hanlon Stevenson Foundation.

They have asked us to post the following photo for them.

I'm sure we'll all agree that's a fantastic amount donated in their first year :applause:

Peevemor
13-06-2020, 08:38 AM
What a fantastic effort.

The can be very proud of themselves, just as thousands other are very proud of them.

Apart from their families and friends, how must the likes of STF, RP & their past managers & coaches feel when they see this sort of thing? Then more recently Leeann Dempster, Ron Gordon & Jack Ross?

It'd be great for anyone to have these sort of guys on the staff, and I'm delighted it's Hibs.

Power
13-06-2020, 09:25 AM
What a fantastic effort.

The can be very proud of themselves, just as thousands other are very proud of them.

Apart from their families and friends, how must the likes of STF, RP & their past managers & coaches feel when they see this sort of thing? Then more recently Leeann Dempster, Ron Gordon & Jack Ross?

It'd be great for anyone to have these sort of guys on the staff, and I'm delighted it's Hibs.

Absolutely, great shout.

A call out for the volunteers and that help make it happen too.

A long lasting charity that everyone can be proud of.

hibee_girl
13-06-2020, 10:01 AM
What a fantastic effort.

:agree:

We're very lucky to have them both.

matty_f
13-06-2020, 12:50 PM
What a fantastic effort.

Great post. It says a lot for the club that we have two players who are both legends at the club, doing this kind of thing.

Peevemor
13-06-2020, 12:54 PM
Great post. It says a lot for the club that we have two players who are both legends at the club, doing this kind of thing.They're obviously good guys anyway, but I'd like to think the values of STF & the club have rubbed off on them a bit.