PDA

View Full Version : D day today - the duncans are doon day

hibeerealist
10-06-2020, 10:00 AM
Finally, Scottish fitba can get on with preparing the Elite clubs for season starting in August. Once clear on that they can look to the lower league clubs like Alloa, Arbroath & Hertz and set their start date which is likely between October 2020 and January 2021, simples.......:cb

Viva_Palmeiras
11-06-2020, 05:52 AM
On this one It ain’t over til it’s over. It’ll go down to the wire.

Badabing
11-06-2020, 06:09 AM
Finally, Scottish fitba can get on with preparing the Elite clubs for season starting in August. Once clear on that they can look to the lower league clubs like Alloa, Arbroath & Hertz and set their start date which is likely between October 2020 and January 2021, simples.......:cb

I’ve given up on this being resolved any time soon. What I would like to know from the SPFL is the plan to draw a line under this and move on. My season ticket means I am a customer of their product and I still don’t know what I’ve bought. Just to be clear whatever I’ve bought I won’t be looking for a refund as Hibs survival is more important to me than whatever happens to that cheating circus that masquerades as the third biggest club in Scotland.

Peevemor
11-06-2020, 06:15 AM
I’ve given up on this being resolved any time soon. What I would like to know from the SPFL is the plan to draw a line under this and move on. My season ticket means I am a customer of their product and I still don’t know what I’ve bought. Just to be clear whatever I’ve bought I won’t be looking for a refund as Hibs survival is more important to me than whatever happens to that cheating circus that masquerades as the third biggest club in Scotland.

It looks to me like it could be finished on Monday, providing enough clubs come out against the latest proposal.

MacGruber
11-06-2020, 06:16 AM
They aren't going anywhere.

hibbyfraelibby
11-06-2020, 09:59 AM
As it stands they have been down since March 2020, the earliest ever relegation from the Premiership, and will remain relegated officially for all time.

Keith_M
11-06-2020, 10:34 AM
Well, that was a bit of a Damp Squid....

http://s3cf.recapguide.com/img/tv/38/4x6/The-IT-Crowd-Season-4-Episode-6-35-bf66.jpg