PDA

View Full Version : Hibs - just giving

Cletus
06-06-2020, 08:08 PM
I’ve wondered recently if the club have ever considered setting up a just giving page or similar where folk can donate money towards the running of the club during these hard times. Would raise a fair bit imho. They should also have donation boxes at games where you can deposit your spare change.

Viva_Palmeiras
06-06-2020, 08:16 PM
Whats the % that Just Giving ?
Was it not quite hefty for Major Tom and drew criticism?
We have a bank account and a number of channels to inject money into the club - what is the selling point in this route? The reason I think this is important question to ask is that for some reason it’s the go to solution - another channel for another initiative - so what vP? Well I’d ask what is it with other methods that is obviously lacking (or is it?)

Blaster
06-06-2020, 08:34 PM
Why are HSL not pushing donations at this time? Seems to be the most logical way to get donations to the club.

Irish_Steve
07-06-2020, 01:34 PM
mmmmm - 150 posts in 15 years

Avhudtheteeshirt from kickback, you have blown your cover

You and your maroon mutants have been RELEGATED - GIRFUY ha ha ha ha!!

H18 SFR
07-06-2020, 01:48 PM
I’m pretty sure there will end up being a link to this on you know where.

Irish_Steve
07-06-2020, 01:55 PM
There is - Avhudtheteeshirt is trying his best to be the ultimate Jambo in front of all his mates - sadly, he`s just ended up being the ultmiate plum - no idea how to effectively wind people up

Irish_Steve
07-06-2020, 02:31 PM
Ha ha ha - the thread has mysteriously been deleted on Brokeback

Adhudtheteeshirt - you are a thick jambo, so you fill in well over there!

Kojock
07-06-2020, 02:46 PM
They should also have donation boxes at games where you can deposit your spare change.

Maybe you could remind us how The Tynecastle Cash Cow worked out. We could write a witty slogan on it like.....
“Feed me cash, notes would be grand to help us fund our new main stand”

Iain G
07-06-2020, 04:14 PM
Maybe you could remind us how The Tynecastle Cash Cow worked out. We could write a witty slogan on it like.....
“Feed me cash, notes would be grand to help us fund our new main stand”

The details are under a thread titled "Hearts - just taking" :agree:

Cletus
08-06-2020, 01:02 AM
mmmmm - 150 posts in 15 years

Avhudtheteeshirt from kickback, you have blown your cover

You and your maroon mutants have been RELEGATED - GIRFUY ha ha ha ha!!

You, Irish Steve, are an offensive idiot. I thought maybe I’d ask you to PM me, give you my number and have a video chat, in order to prove myself. Then I thought no f...... danger, why would I need to prove anything to some absolute roaster spouting brainless nonsense. I thought it would be a possible income stream, end of.

Do one.

Cletus
08-06-2020, 01:22 AM
There is - Avhudtheteeshirt is trying his best to be the ultimate Jambo in front of all his mates - sadly, he`s just ended up being the ultmiate plum - no idea how to effectively wind people up

Actually, here’s an idea. Pm me and I’ll prove my allegiance. If I can’t, I lose. If I can, you lose. The loser must then donate £1000 to Hibs Community Trust and buy the other a case of good beer (and has to prove it’s been done). It’ll be you that pays out, not me.

Calling a fellow fan a Jambo on a whim. Utterly pathetic.

Irish_Steve
08-06-2020, 09:02 AM
Ha ha ha - you deleted your thread on Brokeback when you were found out on here

I have no intention of PMing you, ergo, you win

Keith_M
08-06-2020, 09:11 AM
Actually, here’s an idea. Pm me and I’ll prove my allegiance. If I can’t, I lose. If I can, you lose. The loser must then donate £1000 to Hibs Community Trust and buy the other a case of good beer (and has to prove it’s been done). It’ll be you that pays out, not me.

You could just post a photo of yourself on here wearing full Hibs regalia.

That'll put his gas at a peep.

Cletus
08-06-2020, 01:46 PM
Ha ha ha - you deleted your thread on Brokeback when you were found out on here

I have no intention of PMing you, ergo, you win

Still at it. Apologise and move on.

H18 SFR
08-06-2020, 03:24 PM

Give it a rest you absolute weirdo.

Stuart93
08-06-2020, 03:41 PM
Oh wow Cletus has had a nightmare here. Tbf his posts on this thread alone absolutely reek of JKB, beyond parody.

Still at least he didn’t make it so obvious and advise us to start a Hibernian cash cow.

We’ll leave that to the chumps in gorgie