PDA

View Full Version : New signings for 2020/ 21 season ?

Greenworld
03-06-2020, 09:54 AM
I was about to discuss some players for this new season the remembered i saw this.

"Hibs won’t make any new signings for next season until any wage cut is lifted."

I wonder when that might happen are we going with our younger players added to the first team squad this season?

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Peevemor
03-06-2020, 10:03 AM
I was about to discuss some players for this new season the remembered i saw this.

"Hibs won’t make any new signings for next season until any wage cut is lifted."

I wonder when that might happen are we going with our younger players added to the first team squad this season?

The "wage cut" could well be lifted in the next couple of weeks when the players come back to training.

Money they're owed is to be paid in 2 instalments at agreed dates - this won't block the signing of players.

Greenworld
03-06-2020, 10:40 AM
The "wage cut" could well be lifted in the next couple of weeks when the players come back to training.

Money they're owed is to be paid in 2 instalments at agreed dates - this won't block the signing of players.Would that not be unlikely i guess if they manage to sell kamberi for reasonable sum it may cover the costs on its own.