PDA

View Full Version : Hold firm, Leanne Dempster & Ron Gordon...

Scotty Leither
01-06-2020, 03:41 PM
As Act 257 of the reconstruction/save HMFC comedy unfolds, don't cave in and fall for this latest stchick that Anderson's proposed donation to the lower leagues has absolutely nothing to do with saving their necks, because you just know how this is going to be spun now by their toadies on BBC Scotland - "if it wasn't for Anderson being connected to Hearts, this money wouldn't be coming in, so good on Ann Budge, visionary/astute business woman that she is..." etc, etc.

It'll be played as reconstruction should be their "reward" for "saving" the rest of Scottish football; that line and the promise of further goodies will be enough to sway some of the previous doubters and lend their backing to her cack-handed plans.

The fact they've threatened legal action, cut players' wages on the back of similar threats to their own playing staff, and generally acted like the bunch of entitled boors that we (better than most) know them as, will all be overlooked.

Don't flinch, vote "NO" to reconstruction and don't indulge THEM.

Sammy7nil
01-06-2020, 03:44 PM
Too late the uglies had already said they would vote in favour reconstruction.

Keith_M
01-06-2020, 03:50 PM
Too late the uglies had already said they would vote in favour reconstruction.

It only takes two clubs in the Premiership to say no.

calumhibee1
01-06-2020, 03:51 PM
There’s no way reconstruction will be given as a “reward” for Hearts.

Spike Mandela
01-06-2020, 03:56 PM

Far too strong an emphasis imo. Reconstruction saga has a long way to run and I still wouldn’t rule it out.

Green Blood
01-06-2020, 03:56 PM

The wheels of corruption are in motion sadly! Like Lazarus, HMFC will rise from the ashes and remain a premiership club. There will be uproar and accusations a plenty, all to no avail though. Money talks, I hope I am wrong, however if they do remain it is ours and all other fans responsibility to remind them at every opportunity they are the cheating club of Scotland and corrupt to the core!

Lee Marvin
01-06-2020, 04:11 PM
Reconstruction is dead. Hearts are down.

Hearts, Scottish football and the SPFL could easily get embroiled into a fraudulent, bribery scandal with it disappearing over time.

However, James Anderson is a different kettle of fish altogether and I cannot see any way he would chance this. I think this is the final nail in the Hearts coffin.

Aldoo
01-06-2020, 04:42 PM
The wheels of corruption are in motion sadly! Like Lazarus, HMFC will rise from the ashes and remain a premiership club. There will be uproar and accusations a plenty, all to no avail though. Money talks, I hope I am wrong, however if they do remain it is ours and all other fans responsibility to remind them at every opportunity they are the cheating club of Scotland and corrupt to the core!

Unfortunately taking the moral high ground and reminding them they are cheats wins us nothing where it matters, on the pitch. It hasn’t before and won’t in the future.

Scotty Leither
01-06-2020, 04:43 PM
Unfortunately taking the moral high ground and reminding them they are cheats wins us nothing where it matters, on the pitch. It hasn’t before and won’t in the future.

Correct x 10.

Waxy
01-06-2020, 04:45 PM
Whole things still a shambles.
League teams were meant to meet today to discuss the reconstruction that had no chance and chuck it.

Booked4Being-Ugly
01-06-2020, 04:46 PM
Whole things still a shambles.
League teams were meant to meet today to discuss the reconstruction that had no chance and chuck it.

Yeah, I wonder what’s changed!!!

04Sauzee
01-06-2020, 04:50 PM
Yeah, I wonder what’s changed!!!

Somebody should venture on to Kickback pretty sure Saughthon jambo will be telling everyone

Sammy7nil
01-06-2020, 05:19 PM
It only takes two clubs in the Premiership to say no.

Yip I know that but that is not what the original poster was calling for.

flash
01-06-2020, 06:01 PM
I think he is investing the money because reconstruction is dead in the water. His investment will allow the lower leagues to go ahead thus saving Hertz from a potentially horrific scenario of no football until months from now.
Seems reasonable to me if that's the case.

Billy Whizz
01-06-2020, 06:03 PM
I think he is investing the money because reconstruction is dead in the water. His investment will allow the lower leagues to go ahead thus saving Hertz from a potentially horrific scenario of no football until months from now.
Seems reasonable to me if that's the case.

Might all be going to the lower leagues, for all we know

flash
01-06-2020, 06:05 PM

It probably should be.

we are hibs
01-06-2020, 06:14 PM

Doncaster mentioned all 42 clubs

Keith_M
01-06-2020, 06:19 PM
So there's been no decision today?

Immediately after the generous donation was made to the SPFL?

This whole thing stinks.

Peevemor
01-06-2020, 06:30 PM
So there's been no decision today?

Immediately after the generous donation was made to the SPFL?

This whole thing stinks.There was never going to be a decision today. Today was informal grouped talks (by league?).