PDA

View Full Version : Bye Bye Levein - Natural Order

macca70
29-05-2020, 07:07 AM
I think it’s only fair that he gets the send off he deserves today. It’s his last day at Hearts, the player turnover under his management and whilst in his director of football position must be astronomical, he’s leaving them in a significantly worse position than when he was brought onboard so it’s only fair that all Hibby’s give him a good send off today and remind him of the true Natural Order.

All the best Levein, to have lasted this long whilst absolutely ruining the Jambos has been impressive work, all the best for the future, there might even be a vacant managers job to apply for soon!!

Waxy
29-05-2020, 07:11 AM
How hilarious would it be if he ends up managing a championship club this coming season.

Sylar
29-05-2020, 07:13 AM
How hilarious would it be if he ends up managing a championship club this coming season.

Or a Premier League one :greengrin

macca70
29-05-2020, 07:20 AM

He’s certainly got a good eye for a Championship level player, he’s brought in stacks of them so I think he would do quite well at that level.

Bostonhibby
29-05-2020, 07:49 AM
He’s certainly got a good eye for a Championship level player, he’s brought in stacks of them so I think he would do quite well at that level.I thought with his track record for high volume low quality signings they could keep him on as a scout, but it seems he's too old for the Scouts and Akela doesn't want him hanging around either.

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

weecounty hibby
29-05-2020, 08:06 AM
What a career, well over 1000 games as player and manager and has won the square root of **** all. In fact history will show that when he leaves a club they actually improve. He has absolutely shafted the tarts with his unwavering belief that he knows better than anybody else about everything, bought the worst set of players you could ever imagine at a huge cost, supplied some of the worst managers ever, taken multiple wages from them as well. But it's all a good laugh eh Craigy boy, ya ****ing loser. My only worry is that he is a total certainty to join BBC radiojambo as an impartial pundit, will probably be paired with Preston to cover the Hibs games

CraigHibee
29-05-2020, 08:17 AM
we should have all chipped in and got him some kind of leaving gift

lyonhibs
29-05-2020, 08:37 AM
I would give a huge amount to her charity of choice for Budgie to announce, in mid August, a visionary coaching duo to lead Hearts out of the Championship and to then reveal Mcglynn in his "meeting at 3, 5 a side at 4.30" sartorial combo sitting on Levein's lap à la Rod Hull and Emu.

Would you put it past her?

Jones28
29-05-2020, 08:45 AM

A trophy that a bowling club would be embarrassed handing over?

Scorrie
29-05-2020, 08:54 AM
What a career, well over 1000 games as player and manager and has won the square root of **** all. In fact history will show that when he leaves a club they actually improve. He has absolutely shafted the tarts with his unwavering belief that he knows better than anybody else about everything, bought the worst set of players you could ever imagine at a huge cost, supplied some of the worst managers ever, taken multiple wages from them as well. But it's all a good laugh eh Craigy boy, ya ****ing loser. My only worry is that he is a total certainty to join BBC radiojambo as an impartial pundit, will probably be paired with Preston to cover the Hibs games

Not to forget Craig’s contribution to Scotland - a 4-6-0 formation and capping Ian Black...

The 90+2
29-05-2020, 09:10 AM
Cheer up Craigy.

Jdawg
29-05-2020, 09:17 AM
Hilarious that Dundee Utd won the cup shortly after he left.

CraigHibee
29-05-2020, 09:21 AM
A trophy that a bowling club would be embarrassed handing over?

or a cheap plastic medal :greengrin

an award that matches his impact on the game

macca70
29-05-2020, 09:22 AM
Maybe he can pursue his medical career, did Budge not have him overseeing the medical side of the club quite recently.

Could maybe team up with the other hearts medical guru - Rima 😂😂

cabbageandribs1875
29-05-2020, 11:12 AM
stick on to join the BBC heartz sportsound set up

ekhibee
29-05-2020, 11:58 AM

Yeh, it's about time English stood down as the totally biased Hearts representative on Jambosound, and concentrate on what he's good at- ***** reporting about rugby. Potter will probably get to go to the likes of Station Park and Boghead as a roving reporter before he applies for the Airdrie job. Maybe.

Mikey
29-05-2020, 12:08 PM
So Levein and the long haired freak are away and they've no manager. The longer Budge keeps her eye off the ball the more disorganised they'll be when their pre season training starts in November :hilarious

hibbyfraelibby
29-05-2020, 12:40 PM
Has his staff pass been revoked/de-activated yet or does that happen at 5pm when a security guard hands him a black bag in the car park?

Waxy
29-05-2020, 12:54 PM
Leaving party at the pbs today?
Bring games in. Lots of sherry and chips.

Bostonhibby
29-05-2020, 01:00 PM
Has his staff pass been revoked/de-activated yet or does that happen at 5pm when a security guard hands him a black bag in the car park?He's still got first shout on a badminton court at their exclusive training facility. 2-3pm every Tuesday during school holidays.

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

Billy Whizz
29-05-2020, 04:30 PM
No announcement from Hearts, thanking him for his services
Poor show

Mikey
29-05-2020, 04:39 PM
Poor show

She's too busy saving Scottish football.

Also - I think his contract actually run until the 31st so technically he's still employed!

HoboHarry
29-05-2020, 04:43 PM
If Levein had a shred of dignity about him he would have left when he was removed from his post or at the very least, when this crisis began and it was clear that Hearts were skint. He didn't, and unless he has been working for free then I imagine that AB will be cheering him out of the door. If I was in her position I'd be hurling rocks at him as he walked to his car......

BH Hibs
29-05-2020, 04:59 PM
Cheer up craig leveiiiiiinnnnn.

Waxy
29-05-2020, 05:46 PM
Craig Levein would have kept the jambos up.
Nevermind.

jacomo
29-05-2020, 06:01 PM
Craig Levein would have kept the jambos up.
Nevermind.

He almost certainly would have done as well!

But he was moved onto ‘other duties’.

Hibs4185
29-05-2020, 06:09 PM
Seems they train in an rented open facility, no doubt he will still be kicking about training!

macca70
29-05-2020, 06:29 PM
Poor show

31st his official last day but this will be his last day in the office clearing his desk.

Maybe hearts will send out a fair well on Sunday, unless they have a change of plan and keep him on.

Eyrie
29-05-2020, 07:04 PM

A tin of silver polish.

Viva_Palmeiras
29-05-2020, 07:11 PM
Always good to leave a team in a better place than you found it.

hibbyfraelibby
29-05-2020, 07:15 PM
Are Potter and Nanny now eligible for Job Seakers Allowance or Universal Credit?

Hibs4185
29-05-2020, 08:10 PM
Sha* it at dens costing them the title and has single handedly turned them into a laughing stock over the last 4 years.

If hearts had won that title it would be been like England in 1966 and we would never have heard the end of it.

Personally I think he is a legend 😂

Carheenlea
29-05-2020, 11:16 PM
While Budge has been laying the blame for their predicament with anyone and everyone outside of Hearts, I wonder if she has thought about getting laughing boy into her office recently and asked him to explain himself. Relegation has been pretty much solely all been on him.

PatHead
29-05-2020, 11:18 PM
Aw, gonnie stay.

29-05-2020, 11:42 PM
Aw, gonnie stay.

Don't worry, Budge isn't going anywhere yet.

Hibeesmad
30-05-2020, 12:31 AM
Natural order.

monktonharp
30-05-2020, 12:40 AM
we should have all chipped in and got him some kind of leaving giftchip in and let them keep him

Eyrie
30-05-2020, 09:27 AM
chip in and let them keep him

I'll chip in £4.60 :wink:

h1bs4life
31-05-2020, 06:30 PM
As said by others today is officially Dr Football's last day at the flumps.
Sad day not only for Scottish football but world football, his funny witty comments and his visionary 4-6-0 formation will be sadly missed.
Heard that today against current government guidelines there was a lavish party in the sky lounge at the PBS where after the party fans formed a huge line of honour all the way from the sky lounge through the vomitorium , passed the staircase to nowhere, passed the gents toilet in honour of that great day in 1986 on to the plaza where a large number of fans most in tears clapped up until he entered a packed Tynecastle Arms.
A surprise guest waiting to pour him a drink was the latest German managerial sensation Daniel Jürgen Doon Stendel .
Police arrived a short time later looking to shut down the illegal gathering only for Craig to charm them with all his funny stories and tales of all the medal winning teams he had both played in and managed in a long illustrious career.
The police allowed the party to end with no arrests made.

Good luck Winner half of Edinburgh will miss you.