PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: THE CHANGING ROOM | NEW FIVE-WEEK COURSE

RSS Bot
28-05-2020, 03:50 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/10640)

Fratelli
29-05-2020, 10:01 AM
I'd encourage those in need of support during these challenging times, to sign up for the course. A close friend of mine attended last year and gained so much benefit; the following is kindly reproduced with his permission:

"Having been fortunate enough to take part in the 'Changing Room' programme last year, I can't recommend it highly enough. I was so humbled hearing other folks' stories; it is as much about listening to others as it is about sharing your own experience...'

Power
29-05-2020, 10:16 AM
I'd encourage those in need of support during these challenging times, to sign up for the course. A close friend of mine attended last year and gained so much benefit; the following is kindly reproduced with his permission:

"Having been fortunate enough to take part in the 'Changing Room' programme last year, I can't recommend it highly enough. I was so humbled hearing other folks' stories; it is as much about listening to others as it is about sharing your own experience...'

Echo those words. The power of these sessions give can make a complete difference in someone’s life.

LustForLeith
29-05-2020, 12:57 PM
Having been both a participant and a volunteer for The Changing Room I cant speak highly enough of its impact on those who’ve attended from it. I’ve met a great bunch of people and we’ve helped each other to tackle our mental health. I know for instance that personally I’ve gone form being suicidal to in a far better place mentally and this is one of the factors. Also, well done to the club for giving it a lot of promotion just now.

It’ll be different doing it virtually as opposed to at Easter Road but we’ll get there. The biggest regret about that is not stealing the tea and biscuits reserved for the Working Together group. Soon!

Fratelli
29-05-2020, 02:23 PM
Having been both a participant and a volunteer for The Changing Room I cant speak highly enough of its impact on those who’ve attended from it. I’ve met a great bunch of people and we’ve helped each other to tackle our mental health. I know for instance that personally I’ve gone form being suicidal to in a far better place mentally and this is one of the factors. Also, well done to the club for giving it a lot of promotion just now.

It’ll be different doing it virtually as opposed to at Easter Road but we’ll get there. The biggest regret about that is not stealing the tea and biscuits reserved for the Working Together group. Soon!

The fact you’ve been a participant and volunteer speaks volumes so hat tip to you LFL...:top marks

LustForLeith
30-05-2020, 05:52 AM
The fact you’ve been a participant and volunteer speaks volumes so hat tip to you LFL...:top marks

Thanks for this, it’s much appreciated.

If anyone is struggling and you can’t make the virtual sessions please speak about how you’re feeling to medical professionals, family members, friends. Anyone.

Fratelli
02-06-2020, 09:28 AM
Shameless reply to keep this message relevant in the hope those in need of support, reach out to 'The Changing Room’...

LustForLeith
03-06-2020, 04:10 PM
The first session started today. I wasn’t on it but I heard it went well.

👍

Mainstandman
03-06-2020, 09:41 PM
I was on and thought it worked well on the zoom platform. Good engagement and chat

LustForLeith
04-06-2020, 01:51 PM
I was on and thought it worked well on the zoom platform. Good engagement and chat

That’s great to hear 👍