PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: SINCE 1875 RETURN TO EAST STAND

RSS Bot
25-05-2020, 08:30 AM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/10635)

Steve-O
25-05-2020, 08:32 AM
Two rows?

And still not FF Lower despite the opportunity to really try something different.

FFS

JimBHibees
25-05-2020, 08:32 AM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/10635)

Sounds like good news to me. The group really are a hugely positive key part of our support. Anything that improves the atmosphere and helps the team is a good thing imo.

RyeSloan
25-05-2020, 08:50 AM
Two rows?

And still not FF Lower despite the opportunity to really try something different.

FFS

Sheesh FF lower was never, ever gonna happen. LD made that very clear, maybe time for people to get over that fact?

This is a good move and one backed by the club.

It also sounds like a few bridges have been mended with the group and LD and it’s great to see such a positive message from her on this front.

jacomo
25-05-2020, 08:54 AM
Two rows?

FFS

If FF becomes safe standing - as I hope it will, although this is not a priority right now - ER could end up with two singing sections. That would be great imo.

In the meantime I am glad these guys have returned to the East.

HTD1875
25-05-2020, 08:57 AM
Two rows?

FFS

two rows in the middle of the section probably for their members with the drum etc but the full section will be a singing section I imagine.

should work well at that side as noise will spread through the full east.

Keith_M
25-05-2020, 10:03 AM
two rows in the middle of the section probably for their members with the drum etc but the full section will be a singing section I imagine.

should work well at that side as noise will spread through the full east.

Hopefully it has that effect, as it would be really good to get some noise out of the East Stand, similar to what it was like shortly after it first opened.

TBH, I think sections 43 or 44 might have been a slightly better location, but I'm not gonna quibble about something so minor.

danhibees1875
25-05-2020, 10:18 AM
I think the East is the best place for them, although the full stand displays behind the goals were cracking.

Hopefully it's a decision that suits both parties and allows everyone to progress anyway. :aok:

Hopefully it has that effect, as it would be really good to get some noise out of the East Stand, similar to what it was like shortly after it first opened.

TBH, I think sections 43 or 44 might have been a slightly better location, but I'm not gonna quibble about something so minor.

44 would make sense as it's the same price category as 25 (silver) if they wanted an easier transition in terms of moving seats across and not worrying about people paying more/less than those around them.

Carheenlea
25-05-2020, 11:05 AM
There will be a decent number of cracking seats available to buy in the vacated section of the FF Upper. If I wasn’t already very happy with my seat in West Upper I might have been tempted to move across.

overdrive
25-05-2020, 11:14 AM
There will be a decent number of cracking seats available to buy in the vacated section of the FF Upper. If I wasn’t already very happy with my seat in West Upper I might have been tempted to move across.

There will be. Hopefully folk that were moved when the Singing Section moved to the FF will be offered a move back first.

I’m slightly worried that I’ll be moved over to the East automatically as I sit in row AA of section 25. I was there before and declined to move so I would rather stay there. I’ll email the Club to confirm.

Edit: very quick response back... nobody will be asked to move, so sounds like you need to actively ask to move.

Carheenlea
25-05-2020, 11:21 AM
There will be. Hopefully folk that were moved when the Singing Section moved to the FF will be offered a move back first.

I’m slightly worried that I’ll be moved over to the East automatically as I sit in row AA of section 25. I was there before and declined to move so I would rather stay there. I’ll email the Club to confirm.

Yes, I that would be a fair and the right thing to do :agree:

HTD1875
25-05-2020, 11:48 AM

agreed, FF upper has a great view of the team attacking the famous five end in the second half.

Keith_M
25-05-2020, 04:54 PM

You know, the weird thing is that it was chosen to re-house the Singing Section on their last move is because it was always pretty empty.

It was quite often the last part of the home end to sell-out.

(just to clarify, I specifically mean section 25)