PDA

View Full Version : Hibs Aim to be Back - 10th June

Vault Boy
23-05-2020, 11:29 PM
Jack Ross says this is the date we're currently working towards to have the players back in training, with it being dependent on the latest from the government and SPFL.

Explains that Hibs will enact a phased return to training, safety-first approach.

green day
24-05-2020, 07:37 AM
Jack Ross says this is the date we're currently working towards to have the players back in training, with it being dependent on the latest from the government and SPFL.

Explains that Hibs will enact a phased return to training, safety-first approach.

I bumped into Darren McGregor at Costco a few days ago and had a wee chat with him. He said that the 10th was the date they were aiming for, but obviously dependent on advice etc.

He also said that they had all been given programmes to work on at home, Strava routes on bikes etc and seemed to be mostly in good shape and all were healthy and raring to get back to it.

bingo70
24-05-2020, 07:41 AM

Wonder if that’ll include Scott Allan or if he’ll potentially miss any possible restart because of his diabetes?

Viva_Palmeiras
24-05-2020, 08:32 AM
Wonder if that’ll include Scott Allan or if he’ll potentially miss any possible restart because of his diabetes?

That’s my question too he’s most at risk. The stats for folks with the condition aren’t good. US sports will be all over this tho. I wonder what the position would be for insurance... that may be a determining factor...

Phil MaGlass
24-05-2020, 09:41 AM
I dont think we will see Scott playing until,theres a vaccine unfortunately.

Mikey
24-05-2020, 10:15 AM
I dont think we will see Scott playing until,theres a vaccine unfortunately.

The CEO of Astra Zeneca was on Andrew Marr's show this morning and he's confident that there will be a vaccine available in September/October, and the British government has already placed an order for 100 million doses.

The dalmeny
24-05-2020, 10:20 AM
The CEO of Astra Zeneca was on Andrew Marr's show this morning and he's confident that there will be a vaccine available in September/October, and the British government has already placed an order for 100 million doses.

don’t watch Marr, but saw some Zenica memo earlier in the week, a lot of money being thrown at it for a lot of doses, quite positive as much as you can be