PDA

View Full Version : Dominique Malonga

Glory Lurker
23-05-2020, 05:34 PM
Watching the goals from our 2016 run and of course Dom did his bit.

He was great value.

Doo doo doo..

The 90+2
23-05-2020, 05:34 PM
Bring him back.

nonshinyfinish
23-05-2020, 05:41 PM
From a purely technical point of view, the best goal of the cup run. Makes it look so easy.

SouthMoroccoStu
23-05-2020, 05:53 PM
His strike again Raith was so composed

hibsbollah
23-05-2020, 06:04 PM
One of the lovely things about the cup win is the list of crucial actors in the early rounds without whom it couldn’t have happened; Conrad Logan, Kevin Thomson, Fyvie, Big Dom. Easy to forget that Stokes had a largely disappointing return to the club prior to the final and he’d been criticised quite a bit.

Peevemor
23-05-2020, 06:09 PM
One of the lovely things about the cup win is the list of crucial actors in the early rounds without whom it couldn’t have happened; Conrad Logan, Kevin Thomson, Fyvie, Big Dom. Easy to forget that Stokes had a largely disappointing return to the club prior to the final and he’d been criticised quite a bit.El Alagui too.

oneone73
23-05-2020, 06:10 PM
Dan Carmichael played against the Hertz in the replay.

Glory Lurker
23-05-2020, 06:15 PM
One of the lovely things about the cup win is the list of crucial actors in the early rounds without whom it couldn’t have happened; Conrad Logan, Kevin Thomson, Fyvie, Big Dom. Easy to forget that Stokes had a largely disappointing return to the club prior to the final and he’d been criticised quite a bit.

Stokes killed ICT. Not just the goals in the replay, but he opened them up for Keats at home. Funny thing was I'd forgotten all about that at the end of the league season, and was completed unimpressed by him.

theonlywayisup
23-05-2020, 06:29 PM
Miss him..........

His finest goal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uJ-zopNKVU&list=PLqRT8ppLGMXFtPjjbwxPXgIvTaxCJ7i6d&index=3&t=0s

Pretty Boy
23-05-2020, 06:31 PM

Chris Dagnall had a decent game at Starks Park to add to the list.

Baader
23-05-2020, 06:32 PM
Loved Malonga. Really good player albeit a bit frustrating at times but I liked his attitude!

Billy Whizz
23-05-2020, 06:36 PM
Miss him..........

His finest goal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uJ-zopNKVU&list=PLqRT8ppLGMXFtPjjbwxPXgIvTaxCJ7i6d&index=3&t=0s
The dummy on Shay Logan at the end...

Cummings goal was brilliant, great technique. Whatever happened to JC

MWHIBBIES
23-05-2020, 06:44 PM

Fyvie only played the semi and final.

Greencore
23-05-2020, 07:03 PM
Did he get his winner medal?

Clarence
23-05-2020, 07:23 PM
Watching the goals from our 2016 run and of course Dom did his bit.

He was great value.

Doo doo doo..

Doo doo doo Malonga and Omeonga...

Glory Lurker
23-05-2020, 07:41 PM
Miss him..........

His finest goal.

We'd had such a poor start to the season, and Aberdeen were top. I went along that night just hoping we'd not get thumped. JC's goal was epic, but I went crazy at Dom's goal. Obviously it was a magic run and everything, but it sealed a deserved win. Where did that come from? We're actually pretty good when we put our minds to it. Maybe we'll get something out of this season after all. Maybe.

Speedy
23-05-2020, 07:48 PM
From a purely technical point of view, the best goal of the cup run. Makes it look so easy.

Was an odd run. Was like he was running in slow motion.

Fergos
23-05-2020, 08:01 PM
Miss him..........

His finest goal.

One of the best goals Ive seen at ER. Classic. Loved the big guy.

Funny, as his attempted first touch from the out ball was poor! Must have been all in the plan.

GGTTH

MWHIBBIES
23-05-2020, 08:35 PM
We'd had such a poor start to the season, and Aberdeen were top. I went along that night just hoping we'd not get thumped. JC's goal was epic, but I went crazy at Dom's goal. Obviously it was a magic run and everything, but it sealed a deserved win. Where did that come from? We're actually pretty good when we put our minds to it. Maybe we'll get something out of this season after all. Maybe.

Really? I mean, we didn't start that well but there was no doubting we were a very good side then, definitely one of the best in the country, I was confident we'd give them a game. No accident we got to both cup finals that season beating half a dozen SPL sides.

Glory Lurker
23-05-2020, 08:40 PM
Really? I mean, we didn't start that well but there was no doubting we were a very good side then, definitely one of the best in the country, I was confident we'd give them a game. No accident we got to both cup finals that season beating half a dozen SPL sides.

You obviously had more faith than me! We'd started poorly and, with only that to judge us by, at that point there was no reason to think we had a chance against Aberdeen let alone the cup runs we ended up having. As I said though, at full time my thinking had shifted a bit. :-)

MWHIBBIES
23-05-2020, 09:18 PM
You obviously had more faith than me! We'd started poorly and, with only that to judge us by, at that point there was no reason to think we had a chance against Aberdeen let alone the cup runs we ended up having. As I said though, at full time my thinking had shifted a bit. :-)

The squad full of quality players were about 15 reasons tbh, we'd also won the previous 3 games without losing a goal.

Since452
23-05-2020, 09:19 PM
One of the few players I've just laughed at when he fell over as in a "what's he like". Moments of genius like Aberdeen and Starks Park mixed with lack lackluster performances. Absolute cult hero for me. Loved the guy.

HendoDelivered
23-05-2020, 09:26 PM
Serious baller. Unplayable on his day!

green with envy
23-05-2020, 09:31 PM
Bring him back.

Pair him up with Riordan.🤣

jacomo
23-05-2020, 09:31 PM
One of the few players I've just laughed at when he fell over as in a "what's he like". Moments of genius like Aberdeen and Starks Park mixed with lack lackluster performances. Absolute cult hero for me. Loved the guy.

:agree:

SuperAllyMcleod
23-05-2020, 10:02 PM
His strike again Raith was so composed

Classic Dom

(Sorry, I couldn’t resist after today’s news headlines [emoji4])

Glory Lurker
23-05-2020, 10:19 PM
Pair him up with Riordan.🤣

Take all of my money!

Hibeesmad
24-05-2020, 05:03 AM
Remember seeing him at the meadows the morning of our game away to Ross County a couple of weeks after he signed. I asked him if he fancied himself to score and he said 'always'. He went and scored two that night. Class act.

J-C
24-05-2020, 07:58 AM
Loved Malonga. Really good player albeit a bit frustrating at times but I liked his attitude!

Don't think it was attitude, just he was a laid back sort of player which made him look lazy, on his day he was a joy to watch but for long periods in games he was anonymous which frustrated punters, Benjelloun was similar.

Man Down Under
24-05-2020, 07:59 AM
He doesn't care about the rangers

Sent from my SM-A205GN using Tapatalk

Just_Jimmy
24-05-2020, 02:46 PM
Berbatov was a poor man's malonga.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Swedish hibee
25-05-2020, 11:06 AM
Where's Malonga playing now? (Well not during covid 19 obvs)

hibee_girl
25-05-2020, 11:09 AM
Where's Malonga playing now? (Well not during covid 19 obvs)

Wiki says he signed for PFC Lokomotiv Plovdiv on March 6th.

He was playing for Cavalry in Canada before that.