PDA

View Full Version : Tickets Virtual ticket for 21/05

allyh1bs
19-05-2020, 11:02 AM
Has anyone else not received a virtual ticket for the event? If you have got one- does it come in an email?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oscar T Grouch
19-05-2020, 11:06 AM
Should have got a confirmation email with your purchase details. I’m hoping the exclusive images will come through on the day.

If you don’t have this email check your e-ticket account

Carheenlea
19-05-2020, 11:09 AM
Excellent - A virtual ticket shambles to add to the occasion.

Viva_Palmeiras
19-05-2020, 11:12 AM
Might be worth checking spam folder too.

allyh1bs
19-05-2020, 11:43 AM
Should have got a confirmation email with your purchase details. I’m hoping the exclusive images will come through on the day.

If you don’t have this email check your e-ticket account

Thanks for responding. I got the confirmation email but presumably you need a virtual ticket to access the game on Youtube. Hopefully it will come, with the photo book.

allyh1bs
19-05-2020, 11:45 AM
Might be worth checking spam folder too.

Thanks - tried that but no joy.

allyh1bs
19-05-2020, 11:47 AM
Has anyone else not received a virtual ticket for the event? If you have got one- does it come in an email?

So has no one got anything other than a confirmation email, as yet? Ta!

allyh1bs
19-05-2020, 11:55 AM
Reply from the Ticket Office just now:

Hi Ally

Thanks for your email, you should receive this all separately within the next few days.

Kind regards,

Mel Stout
Ticket Office Assistant
Hibernian Football Club

T: +447783 626185
Easter Road Stadium, 12 Albion Place, Edinburgh, EH7 5QG
www.eticketing.co.uk/hibernianfc/

null

Sent: 19 May 2020 12:29
To: Tickets <tickets@hibernianfc.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Confirmation

Thank you for this confirmation - how do I access my virtual ticket, photobook, etc.? Many thanks.

Power
19-05-2020, 12:01 PM
Lifted from the official site - “each supporter who does (Purchase a virtual ticket) will receive a special digital photobook of the 2016 William Hill Scottish Cup Final triumph via email – packed with some rare behind-the-scenes snaps – and an exclusive wallpaper design for your phone.
All supporters who purchase the £5 match ticket, will be thereafter emailed with the digital photobook and exclusive wallpaper design for your mobile phone. To ensure we get to you, please ensure your email and contact details are fully up to date on your account.“

Head over to Hibs TV on YouTube at 3pm Thursday and await an email with all the good content on the day.

surreyhibbie
19-05-2020, 12:06 PM
my ticket for the real final cost me £200 with hospitality, plus travel plus drink. plus more drink.

worth every penny! :greengrin

At least this one is a bit cheaper, though :thumbsup:

hibby6270
19-05-2020, 03:29 PM

As already mentioned, log in to your account a check your purchase history. If the item is there you can have the email resent from there. That’s what I had to do when the original confirmation email didn’t come through straight away. Got it at 2nd attempt.

Iggy Pope
19-05-2020, 07:32 PM
As already mentioned, log in to your account a check your purchase history. If the item is there you can have the email resent from there. That’s what I had to do when the original confirmation email didn’t come through straight away. Got it at 2nd attempt.

The email is only a confirmation of purchase. I’m presuming the links will follow in separate email.

19-05-2020, 07:36 PM
Reply from the Ticket Office just now:

Hi Ally

Thanks for your email, you should receive this all separately within the next few days.

Kind regards,

Mel Stout
Ticket Office Assistant
Hibernian Football Club

T: +447783 626185
Easter Road Stadium, 12 Albion Place, Edinburgh, EH7 5QG
www.eticketing.co.uk/hibernianfc/

Subject: Re: Confirmation

Thank you for this confirmation - how do I access my virtual ticket, photobook, etc.? Many thanks.

Thanks

Might want to remove your email address from your post.

hibee_girl
19-05-2020, 07:38 PM
Thanks

Might want to remove your email address from your post.

Well spotted.

It’s been removed now :aok:

The Pointer
19-05-2020, 11:14 PM
Anyone making a special effort to enjoy this one, ie grub, beers, same togs as the day etc?

In my own case the fodder on offer will be infinitely better than anything Hampden can offer and I shall actually be able to enjoy the varied products of Stewart Brewing, Fyne Ales and Windswept during the game. As on the day, my attire will be my 'Carlsberg' strip from whenever.

If we win, I'm going to scramble up the steps to the grass at the back and rip it to pieces!

matty_f
20-05-2020, 12:03 AM
Anyone making a special effort to enjoy this one, ie grub, beers, same togs as the day etc?

In my own case the fodder on offer will be infinitely better than anything Hampden can offer and I shall actually be able to enjoy the varied products of Stewart Brewing, Fyne Ales and Windswept during the game. As on the day, my attire will be my 'Carlsberg' strip from whenever.

If we win, I'm going to scramble up the steps to the grass at the back and rip it to pieces!
Got the day off work for it. I went to the game with my dad, my uncle (based in England), my son and one of my daughters. We've got a WhatsApp group set up and we're going to try and re-lives the day as much as possible.

Really looking forward to it.

hibby6270
20-05-2020, 12:36 AM
The email is only a confirmation of purchase. I’m presuming the links will follow in separate email.

Cheers. Didn’t read the OP post properly.
As you say, further email to come with link to ebook of pics.:greengrin

Haymaker
20-05-2020, 06:12 AM
my ticket for the real final cost me £200 with hospitality, plus travel plus drink. plus more drink.

worth every penny! :greengrin

At least this one is a bit cheaper, though :thumbsup:

Unlucky. Mine was free.

Spike Mandela
20-05-2020, 07:29 PM
Ok, bought a vitual ticket. How do I log in tomorrow and watch it? Asking for a friend who's an auld fart😉

MWHIBBIES
20-05-2020, 07:42 PM
Ok, bought a vitual ticket. How do I log in tomorrow and watch it? Asking for a friend who's an auld fart😉

I'm a young fart and I don't understand this either, isn't made clear at all. Ticketmaster and youtube aren't linked in anyway AFAIK. Is the match actually just free on youtube and the ticket is for the bonus stuff?

Peevemor
20-05-2020, 07:43 PM
I'm a young fart and I don't understand this either, isn't made clear at all. Ticketmaster and youtube aren't linked in anyway AFAIK. Is the match actually just free on youtube and the ticket is for the bonus stuff?Yes, I think so.

Iggy Pope
20-05-2020, 08:13 PM
Hibs twitter replied to my tweet by PM by saying they will send out email links so I suppose you log on to YouTube and watch.
If that log in is for the photo book only, who knows.

Any time a ticket is needed for something involving Hibs it gets really, really ****ing dreary. Just gimme the photo book that’s what I’m after.

Eaststand
20-05-2020, 08:50 PM

I bought a virtual ticket and then managed to get YouTube onto my TV, so I'm chuffed at that :-)

I've not got a clue what I've to do 2moro at 3pm with YouTube to watch the game though.
Hopefully we'll all be sent some idiot proof instructions a fair bit before kickoff so we can get it onto our screens, then sit back to enjoy the main event.

GGTTH

KennyMillar
20-05-2020, 09:04 PM
Hi folks,

The game is free to view on our YouTube channel tomorrow. No need to log in. Given the game is already up on YouTube via the Scottish Cup account it didn’t seem right to charge for that.

The virtual ticket gets you the new virtual photo-book - which I think looks cracking - and two wallpaper designs for your phone.

On top of that there’s the Happy Hibee draw, which is self-explanatory. The raffle is for a match programme signed by Anthony Stokes and SDG. The virtual kiosk is for a direct donation to the Foundation’s food delivery programme.

Time For Heroes then up on Hibs TV post-match. Any questions, just give me a shout.

We’ve Alan Stubbs and a few of the players from 2016 teed up to share their thoughts on Twitter during the game as well.

lyonhibs
20-05-2020, 09:06 PM
You just load up the official Hibs Youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/user/HibernianTV/videos - just before 3pm and it'll be there presumably at 15h00 sharp then just click and play. Virtual match tickets are for the bonus stuff, not for viewing rights to the game.

That's what I understood anyway :confused:

Topographic Hibby
20-05-2020, 09:40 PM
OK, forgive me for the slightly old-foggy question....but,

...I have a LG TV with youtube app on it (only use the app for grandson to watch Blippi and Thomas the Tank Engine). I take it I'll be able to call up the HibsTV channel on the youtube app on the LG to watch the match...??

Sorry, it seems obvious, but I wanted to ask...:wink:

MWHIBBIES
20-05-2020, 10:03 PM
OK, forgive me for the slightly old-foggy question....but,

...I have a LG TV with youtube app on it (only use the app for grandson to watch Blippi and Thomas the Tank Engine). I take it I'll be able to call up the HibsTV channel on the youtube app on the LG to watch the match...??

Sorry, it seems obvious, but I wanted to ask...:wink:

Yes, you will.

Topographic Hibby
20-05-2020, 10:12 PM
Yes, you will.Cheers, thanks. :thumbsup:

BILLYHIBS
20-05-2020, 10:25 PM
Will it be in HD?

Viva_Palmeiras
21-05-2020, 10:49 AM
Would be great to get some additional interview stuff around this if poss.

Iggy Pope
21-05-2020, 11:24 AM
I bought a virtual ticket and then managed to get YouTube onto my TV, so I'm chuffed at that :-)

I've not got a clue what I've to do 2moro at 3pm with YouTube to watch the game though.
Hopefully we'll all be sent some idiot proof instructions a fair bit before kickoff so we can get it onto our screens, then sit back to enjoy the main event.

GGTTH

Email is here now.

Billy Whizz
21-05-2020, 11:29 AM
I’ve signed up, but won’t be able to watch until tonight
Please don’t spoil it by putting the score on here

21-05-2020, 11:52 AM
You can also get YouTube on Virgin, channel 198, and an app on Sky. Might just be Sky Q.

Roxyhibee
21-05-2020, 12:05 PM
Excuse an old duffer like me not quite getting this, but - it’s nothing to do with Hibs TV then.? (Which I eventually tuned into last night.) Is it just going to general you tube on telly and the Rewind will show itself just before ‘kick off‘.?

mim
21-05-2020, 12:32 PM
I’ve signed up, but won’t be able to watch until tonight
Please don’t spoil it by putting the score on here

I wouldn't bother watching. Halliday gets the winner half way through the second half.
Hibsed it again. :rolleyes:

Bright_Hibee
21-05-2020, 12:35 PM
I still can't believe people have spent £5 on this when it was free to air on YouTube. The wee programme is a nice touch, but £5 is a bit steep when that's essentially all you get

Fritz
21-05-2020, 12:44 PM
I still can't believe people have spent £5 on this when it was free to air on YouTube. The wee programme is a nice touch, but £5 is a bit steep when that's essentially all you get

People haven’t spent £5 to be able to watch it on YouTube. Everyone knows we can all watch it on YouTube for free. And some will have spent £5 and won’t even bother watching it. Those that did spend £5 (I was one) did it to put some much needed cash in to the club and to get a nice wee reminder of that greatest of days. I can’t believe it’s that difficult to understand.

Billy Whizz
21-05-2020, 12:48 PM
People haven’t spent £5 to be able to watch it on YouTube. Everyone knows we can all watch it on YouTube for free. And some will have spent £5 and won’t even bother watching it. Those that did spend £5 (I was one) did it to put some much needed cash in to the club and to get a nice wee reminder of that greatest of days. I can’t believe it’s that difficult to understand.

In a nutshell

hibby6270
21-05-2020, 12:55 PM
I’ve had a quick flick through the digital photobook. Some excellent images there I haven’t seen before.
Also the fact that various ‘static’ images you can click on to reveal a small video as well. Very clever and expertly put together. These things take time to produce. Well done Hibs!! Another great memento of a momentous occasion.
:top marks

Roxyhibee
21-05-2020, 12:56 PM

Yes this is how I see it. Bought the ticket, raffle etc. Just a fun way of both celebrating the greatest Hibs day of all, knowing lots of fellow fans will be doing the same - and give the club a few bob.

Kojock
21-05-2020, 12:59 PM

Yep for your fiver you get a digital photo book and the club gets some money. BTW I'm in row E seat 165 but it didn't tell me what stand. Hope it's not behind the goal being that low down lol

CentreLine
21-05-2020, 01:07 PM

🎣

Eaststand
21-05-2020, 01:08 PM
Email is here now.

Cheers Iggy, I've got that too 👍

The trouble I'm having is my emails, therefore the link for the game is on my mobile.
I'm hoping to watch the game on YouTube on my TV, but I'm not having much luck getting that pre match fifa game up on my TV as a trial for the game at 3pm

GGTTH

Eaststand
21-05-2020, 01:11 PM
I’ve had a quick flick through the digital photobook. Some excellent images there I haven’t seen before.
Also the fact that various ‘static’ images you can click on to reveal a small video as well. Very clever and expertly put together. These things take time to produce. Well done Hibs!! Another great memento of a momentous occasion.

That photo book that comes with the email is quality

GGTTH

21-05-2020, 01:14 PM
That photo book that comes with the email is quality

GGTTH

Still waiting on my email.

Robbo6-2
21-05-2020, 01:18 PM
Ive also bought the virtual ticket, does a separate email come with the photos?

Also looks like we have sold a fair few of the raffle tickets around 2000 which is a decent wee money maker for the club.

Eaststand
21-05-2020, 01:25 PM
Still waiting on my email.

My email arrived at 1208 today bud

GGTTH

Viva_Palmeiras
21-05-2020, 01:26 PM
Still waiting but hey the result is forever.

Who knows? Perhaps the most momentous and last greatest outpouring of celebration Hampden will ever witness?

Eaststand
21-05-2020, 01:28 PM
Ive also bought the virtual ticket, does a separate email come with the photos?

Also looks like we have sold a fair few of the raffle tickets around 2000 which is a decent wee money maker for the club.

I got my email at 1208 today and there's a few links within it.
One links for the photobook, one for a fifa game thingy, and then another for the final itself at 3pm

GGTTH

Green_one
21-05-2020, 01:41 PM

Yes, excellent job. Screensaver a bit of a waste of time but the photo book is well designed.

Iggy Pope
21-05-2020, 01:49 PM

Were you able to download it or save any photos? Download link just flaps at me.

Dmas
21-05-2020, 01:52 PM
YouTube link on confirmation email not working anyone ideas? Copying and pasting to browser isn’t working either

Callum7
21-05-2020, 01:53 PM
YouTube link on confirmation email not working anyone ideas? Copying and pasting to browser isn’t working either

https://youtu.be/ipLqk7-2EnA

Try this

nonshinyfinish
21-05-2020, 01:59 PM

Try this

(Quoting this to make it a working link)

matty_f
21-05-2020, 02:00 PM
Looking forward to this, been literally days since I watched it. 😃

Eaststand
21-05-2020, 02:01 PM

My son told me just search YouTube for Hibs Rewind.... Guess what, I've got it fine that way :-)

GGTTH

calumhibee1
21-05-2020, 02:01 PM
No Bartley? FFS Stubbs.

Eaststand
21-05-2020, 02:02 PM
Looking forward to this, been literally days since I watched it. 😃

I wonder how Stokesy will play today

GGTTH

Dmas
21-05-2020, 02:02 PM
My son told me just search YouTube for Hibs Rewind.... Guess what, I've got it fine that way :-)

GGTTH

Can see it on the hibs tv channel just a blank screen though I was under the impression the link would ‘unlock it’

Eaststand
21-05-2020, 02:03 PM
Can see it on the hibs tv channel just a blank screen though I was under the impression the link would ‘unlock it’

I was the same having trouble. Just do the Hibs Rewind search on YouTube mate, you should get it fine that way 👍

GGTTH

Northernhibee
21-05-2020, 02:07 PM
If anyone's interested in the state of the grass on the Hampden pitch, he started at left back for Rangers.

marinello59
21-05-2020, 02:39 PM
Were you able to download it or save any photos? Download link just flaps at me.

The links don’t open for me at all.
Edit... Comes up Unable to Open %20 on all three links.

Iggy Pope
21-05-2020, 02:48 PM

Not great is it. I was hoping it would be something to download and save but it looks like you have to open it on the supplier link.

marinello59
21-05-2020, 02:53 PM
Not great is it. I was hoping it would be something to download and save but it looks like you have to open it on the supplier link.

Can you see it then? I’m not getting that far.

penihibs
21-05-2020, 03:07 PM

Same here both don't open.

Iggy Pope
21-05-2020, 03:09 PM
Can you see it then? I’m not getting that far.

If you register an account with ISSUU or whatever it’s called it appears in full but only as read only I think.

Joe6-2
21-05-2020, 03:09 PM
If anyone's interested in the state of the grass on the Hampden pitch, he started at left back for Rangers.

😂😂

marinello59
21-05-2020, 03:13 PM
If you register an account with ISSUU or whatever it’s called it appears in full but only as read only I think.

Surely I don’t have to register an account to view it? I’m not getting that far anyway... even copy and pasting the link in to the browser doesn’t work.

CentreLine
21-05-2020, 03:27 PM
Watching the game on YouTube but anyone else not yet had an email?

BILLYHIBS
21-05-2020, 03:30 PM
Will it be in HD?

No! Looks like one of the laddies virtual games

Hope it’s still the same score :greengrin

Were HIBS TV in the Hun end?

Kaff
21-05-2020, 03:31 PM
Had every intention of having the afternoon watching the build up and getting into things but work has ballsed that up. Is it still possible to get the virtual ticket etc?

21-05-2020, 03:36 PM
Had every intention of having the afternoon watching the build up and getting into things but work has ballsed that up. Is it still possible to get the virtual ticket etc?

Kaff
21-05-2020, 03:48 PM

Thanks, I had got onto the game (just as Halliday scored😂) but wanted to get a virtual ticket for the ebook.
Managed to get one so hopefully will get the ebook👍

Iggy Pope
21-05-2020, 03:59 PM
Surely I don’t have to register an account to view it? I’m not getting that far anyway... even copy and pasting the link in to the browser doesn’t work.

**** knows.

Peevemor
21-05-2020, 04:15 PM
Surely I don’t have to register an account to view it? I’m not getting that far anyway... even copy and pasting the link in to the browser doesn’t work.I managed to download it to my phone no problem, but the zoom is wrong when I try to look at it. I'll transfer it to a pc later and see how it goes.

Sammy7nil
21-05-2020, 04:57 PM
**** knows.

Everything worked well for me :aok:

Broken Gnome
21-05-2020, 05:00 PM
I still haven't had my email. Or my Bovril. I can let the latter go but who/what am I emailing about the programme, or are there others still waiting?

KennyMillar
21-05-2020, 05:03 PM
Hi folks,

If anyone had issues receiving, opening or downloading their digital photo-book or wallpapers, please get in touch with the Ticket Office via tickets@hibernianfc.co.uk.

They'll be able to sort you out. Sorry for those still waiting. Not sure why that's the case but hope you managed to catch the replay on YouTube.

Broken Gnome
21-05-2020, 05:24 PM
Hi folks,

If anyone had issues receiving, opening or downloading their digital photo-book or wallpapers, please get in touch with the Ticket Office via tickets@hibernianfc.co.uk.

They'll be able to sort you out. Sorry for those still waiting. Not sure why that's the case but hope you managed to catch the replay on YouTube.

Day borderline ruined forevermore and all my petty eggs were nearly going in an OTT annual 18/03/07 commemoration, but ach 16:35 - 17:30 win me round. Cheers, will email now.

Kaff
21-05-2020, 05:43 PM
Hi folks,

Thanks, I've emailed so hopefully easily resolved 👍
Good to see the footage at the end and well done not editing anything, in my opinion showed us in a good light overall, watched the coverage from BBC the other week and it was reactionary rubbish at the end, had never watched it before and having been at the game there was never the feeling of anything other than a party going on.

CropleyWasGod
21-05-2020, 06:15 PM
Hi folks,

There's a replay?

Did we equalise after I left? And why didn't it go to penalties?

Oscar T Grouch
21-05-2020, 06:29 PM
Hi folks,

Hi Kenny, Couple of queries, the photo book should be downloadable? I tried this morning when I got the email but it wouldn't let me, then my internet broke. Which leads me to my second query, I missed the match but I want to watch Time for Heroes. How long will that be on Hibs TV for? My internet probably won't be fixed til Monday now and I have issues with data on my mobile too so can't watch it until my internet is fixed

Iggy Pope
21-05-2020, 06:34 PM
Everything worked well for me :aok:

How did you save / download it then, tell me.

KennyMillar
21-05-2020, 07:07 PM
Hi Kenny, Couple of queries, the photo book should be downloadable? I tried this morning when I got the email but it wouldn't let me, then my internet broke. Which leads me to my second query, I missed the match but I want to watch Time for Heroes. How long will that be on Hibs TV for? My internet probably won't be fixed til Monday now and I have issues with data on my mobile too so can't watch it until my internet is fixed

The programme should be downloadable now if you want to give it another go.

We'll be leaving Time For Heroes up on Hibs TV and it was available from 5pm rather than being streamed then so you'll be able to watch it whenever suits.

The match is also still up on YouTube for anyone who wants to watch it back.

simple
21-05-2020, 08:00 PM
I wonder how many virtual tickets the club sold, anyone know?

Also great take up of the virtual happy hibee draw, better than a match day. I know it was mentioned before about happy hibee tickets being bought by contactless payment on match days, but maybe this has also shown that purchasing them online before a game could pull in even more money.

Iggy Pope
21-05-2020, 08:04 PM

We'll be leaving Time For Heroes up on Hibs TV and it was available from 5pm rather than being streamed then so you'll be able to watch it whenever suits.

Downloaded this time, thanks. Lovely work.

Billy Whizz
21-05-2020, 08:13 PM

Also great take up of the virtual happy hibee draw, better than a match day. I know it was mentioned before about happy hibee tickets being bought by contactless payment on match days, but maybe this has also shown that purchasing them online before a game could pull in even more money.

Going forward, that’s a great idea

hibee_girl
21-05-2020, 08:14 PM

I hope so. I’ve said before my Grandad likes to buy one at every game but more often than not there’s no one selling them when we get to the stadium

simple
21-05-2020, 08:29 PM
I’m sure Power or someone more connected to the club could mention it.

Everyone’s had to adapt during these times and find new ways to make money. I know the club haven’t been great on occasions at reaching out and taking our money, but hopefully with the changes we’re going through that they see that people will give the club money, if they put these things out there.

We didn’t need to buy virtual tickets for today’s game, but many of us did it, and sure loads probably bought virtual pizzas and pies etc.

matty_f
21-05-2020, 09:35 PM

Kenny, I thought the whole thing was great - I had a WhatsApp group with family that were with me at the game, had a few drinks watching the game while setting everyone tweeting about it, and then Time For Heroes afterwards.

Was a great way to mark the anniversary - thank you.

hibby6270
21-05-2020, 10:47 PM

Yeah. Tried to download it but didn’t work first time.
I left it until after the game was replayed. Tried again and it downloaded as a PDF no problem at all.

If you have Adobe Acrobat Reader, you should be able to convert each full page into JPEG picture files.
If it’s individual photos you want, cropping them from the full page JPEG picture will be relatively easy.

I’m planning on having it made into a hard copy picture book. Think that should be possible.

hibby6270
21-05-2020, 11:05 PM

Further to previous reply to Iggy P, no sign up to ISSUU required. When the page opens, just click on the Download link. It should open in your browser as a PDF document. Then follow instructions in earlier reply - if you want to “play around with it”. Good luck!!

Oscar T Grouch
21-05-2020, 11:16 PM

Thanks Kenny. Top work by the club. Just wish my internet didn’t break. Getting fixed Friday so I’ll be indulging in Hibs TV this weekend.

Kaff
21-05-2020, 11:22 PM
Further to previous reply to Iggy P, no sign up to ISSUU required. When the page opens, just click on the Download link. It should open in your browser as a PDF document. Then follow instructions in earlier reply - if you want to “play around with it”. Good luck!!

When you say 'when the page opens' is this when you click the link in your email?
I just get a message about page being unavailable?

I've emailed the ticket office so will hopefully find out soon anyway.
Cheers 👍

Danderhall Hibs
21-05-2020, 11:44 PM

Well done Kenny - thought the virtual ticket/programme was great. Obviously enjoyed the game and TFH as well - another excellent day. 👍🏼

edinburghhibee
22-05-2020, 08:13 AM
Anyone know about the MOTM draw no seen it mentioned anywhere

Kaff
22-05-2020, 08:26 AM
Email from the club this morning and all sorted.

Well done and thanks to them👍

Billy Whizz
22-05-2020, 08:26 AM
Email from the club this morning and all sorted.

Well done and thanks to them👍

Me too

KennyMillar
22-05-2020, 08:48 AM
Kenny, I thought the whole thing was great - I had a WhatsApp group with family that were with me at the game, had a few drinks watching the game while setting everyone tweeting about it, and then Time For Heroes afterwards.

Was a great way to mark the anniversary - thank you.

Glad you enjoyed it. Think it helped having Alan Stubbs and a few of the players on board. Good to get their insight.

Thanks Kenny. Top work by the club. Just wish my internet didn’t break. Getting fixed Friday so I’ll be indulging in Hibs TV this weekend.

Appreciate it! Time For Heroes Extra will be going up next week, so hopefully a few people who haven't seen that will get the chance to have a look.

Well done Kenny - thought the virtual ticket/programme was great. Obviously enjoyed the game and TFH as well - another excellent day. 👍🏼

Colin and James Laing put a real shift in turning that programme around so glad it seems to have gone down well. Thought it was a good idea and well executed. Still can't watch Time For Heroes without a lump in the throat.

Anyone know about the MOTM draw no seen it mentioned anywhere

Raffle results published last night on Facebook/Twitter. The winning ticket was number 2531.

GreenCastle
22-05-2020, 08:50 AM
Hibs did a great job yesterday with the promotion and production of the event / game.

Time for Heroes also was trending in the U.K. - this should be our aim every year !

I bought a raffle ticket which I rarely do but I did it as was pretty easy and straight forward plus it was a prize that caught the imagination.

Would maybe do it more often at games if easier to pay and better prizes to be won alongside. Should be same place every home game to buy and ideally no queues or online before.

I’ve said before every home game they should do a live draw and hand over a signed strip to the person who wins it at the time - even invite them into the pitch and get a quick pic. Would be exciting for the fans in the stadium and a life memory for the person who won.

Usually can’t even hear the numbers through the tannoy so..maybe asking too much.

Sammy7nil
22-05-2020, 08:56 AM
Hibs did a great job yesterday with the promotion and production of the event / game.

Time for Heroes also was trending in the U.K. - this should be our aim every year !

I bought a raffle ticket which I rarely do but I did it as was pretty easy and straight forward plus it was a prize that caught the imagination.

Would maybe do it more often at games if easier and better prizes to be won alongside cash.

I’ve said before every home game they should do a live draw and hand over a signed strip to the person who wins it at the time - even invite them into the pitch and get a quick pic. Would be exciting for the fans in the stadium and a life memory for the person who won.

Usually can’t even hear the numbers through the tannoy so..maybe asking too much.

I hope you don't mean having this same thing every year? That would be a little sad imho. Let's save it for special anniversaries and lockdowns :greengrin

Peevemor
22-05-2020, 09:02 AM

Would maybe do it more often at games if easier to pay and better prizes to be won alongside. Should be same place every home game to buy and ideally no queues or online before.

I agree about yesterday - great effort from the club.

I've posted before that they should definitely open up the Happy Hibee for all matches. I've bought HH tickets for every "match" since they've been available on line.

edinburghhibee
22-05-2020, 09:09 AM
Glad you enjoyed it. Think it helped having Alan Stubbs and a few of the players on board. Good to get their insight.

Appreciate it! Time For Heroes Extra will be going up next week, so hopefully a few people who haven't seen that will get the chance to have a look.

Colin and James Laing put a real shift in turning that programme around so glad it seems to have gone down well. Thought it was a good idea and well executed. Still can't watch Time For Heroes without a lump in the throat.

Raffle results published last night on Facebook/Twitter. The winning ticket was number 2531.

Brilliant cheers

Peevemor
22-05-2020, 09:15 AM

Well done to all involved for yesterday - it really made the day special. :aok:

marinello59
22-05-2020, 12:39 PM
Hi folks,

Thats what I did, received a very quick reply and I was sorted. Excellent service and it has to be said, the photobook is really well done.

Dmas
22-05-2020, 01:50 PM
Thats what I did, received a very quick reply and I was sorted. Excellent service and it has to be said, the photobook is really well done.

Second that photo book is great!

Kojock
22-05-2020, 03:33 PM
Anybody know if it’s possible to make a hard copy of the Photobook and if so how would I go about it. TIA

hibeerealist
22-05-2020, 03:55 PM

Kenny when you say downloadable, from Youtube or Htv??

KennyMillar
22-05-2020, 03:58 PM
Kenny when you say downloadable, from Youtube or Htv??

Sorry, that's my fault calling the photo-book a programme. That's downloadable.

The game's not, but still available to watch on Hibs TV and YouTube whenever suits.

weecounty hibby
22-05-2020, 04:05 PM
Emailed the ticket office as I couldn't open up the links after watching the game on YouTube. Email reply within minutes with new links that worked. Great service, great material, great club. I am missing Hibs more as time goes on but all the stuff we are doing (along with laughing at our neighbours) makes me appreciate Hibs more

Iggy Pope
22-05-2020, 05:21 PM
Anybody know if it’s possible to make a hard copy of the Photobook and if so how would I go about it. TIA

If you download and save it to your device then you’ll get a print option.
I’ve got that far but not printed anything yet as it’s 50 odd pages and **** that if it goes wrong on my wee printer in the Hoose. I’ll wait. Hope that helps, but I know nowt :greengrin

hibby6270
22-05-2020, 06:50 PM

It is possible but you’ll need to go through various editing processes using different PC software.

1) the easy bit - download the PDF file.
2) then convert the PDF to JPG picture files. This is a bit more complicated. My earlier reply about using Adobe Acrobat would no doubt work but you have to sign up for a ‘paid for’ add-on. For a one off job, probably not worth it. I’m looking for a free version of software. Think I’ve found something. Testing it out just now. Will advise if it’s successful or not.
3) Once you have the individual pages as JPG Files, you can, if you want, purchase one those offers from a well known website that rhymes with Whoopon or Groucher. A 60 page hardback book should cost about £10-£15. OK - you have to compile the book using their software provided with the purchase but a straight transfer of single pictures to each page should be straightforward.

I’ve used these offers before to make my own personalised Photobooks of the 2016 cup run and the Final and once you get the hang of how the software works you can actually become quite creative, if you have the time and patience. Let’s face it we’ve all got plenty of that at the moment (time that is, maybe not the patience?). The end results (the actual hardback book) are really good. Well worth the time and effort.

Kojock
22-05-2020, 07:43 PM
It is possible but you’ll need to go through various editing processes using different PC software.

1) the easy bit - download the PDF file.
2) then convert the PDF to JPG picture files. This is a bit more complicated. My earlier reply about using Adobe Acrobat would no doubt work but you have to sign up for a ‘paid for’ add-on. For a one off job, probably not worth it. I’m looking for a free version of software. Think I’ve found something. Testing it out just now. Will advise if it’s successful or not.
3) Once you have the individual pages as JPG Files, you can, if you want, purchase one those offers from a well known website that rhymes with Whoopon or Groucher. A 60 page hardback book should cost about £10-£15. OK - you have to compile the book using their software provided with the purchase but a straight transfer of single pictures to each page should be straightforward.

I’ve used these offers before to make my own personalised Photobooks of the 2016 cup run and the Final and once you get the hang of how the software works you can actually become quite creative, if you have the time and patience. Let’s face it we’ve all got plenty of that at the moment (time that is, maybe not the patience?). The end results (the actual hardback book) are really good. Well worth the time and effort.

Cheers that was what I was looking for as I see Groupon advertising personalised photo books for around £12.

Don’t know why Hibs don’t publish it as a hard book version with the ability to place your phone over the page and watch the video. Would make a great Christmas, birthday present etc.

hibby6270
22-05-2020, 08:14 PM
Cheers that was what I was looking for as I see Groupon advertising personalised photo books for around £12.

Don’t know why Hibs don’t publish it as a hard book version with the ability to place your phone over the page and watch the video. Would make a great Christmas, birthday present etc.

The club did produce a photobook - “A Moment in Time” - just after the final. It was good, if a bit pricey. Bought it anyway.:greengrin

IMO, this latest one looks much better. And yeah, I agree the club producing a hard copy for sale in the club shop would be ideal for Xmas.

Viva_Palmeiras
24-05-2020, 09:04 AM
Anyone still not got their photos through? I contacted the folks at the email suggested (was it Colin Millar that suggested?) don’t recall seeing anything back yet. I can wait but am keen to see the pics :|

Kojock
24-05-2020, 09:29 AM
Anyone still not got their photos through? I contacted the folks at the email suggested (was it Colin Millar that suggested?) don’t recall seeing anything back yet. I can wait but am keen to see the pics :|

PM sent

Billy Whizz
24-05-2020, 10:43 AM

Did you forward your email to the TO?. I did and got mine back the next morning
tickets@hibernianfc.co.uk