PDA

View Full Version : Hibernian shafted by SPFL Decision

MB62
18-05-2020, 12:41 PM
There is without doubt an agenda at the SPFL against Hibernian F.C. It is obvious the rest of the club's couldn't wait to see us finish in the bottom 6. Sevco were slightly irritated because they thought they could still catch Celtc as they were only 13 points behind. Hibernian, only 9 points behind Motherwell, looked almost certain to catch them and finish the season in 3rd place but due to the SPFL's blind determination to stick the knife in to us, we have been denied that goal.
I hope Hibernian will consult their lawyers and seek the best possible advice on this.

JohnM1875
18-05-2020, 12:43 PM
Hear, hear!

Let's get s GoFundMe on the go to back this!

We will not be bullied and some such.

Irish_Steve
18-05-2020, 12:43 PM
but but but, it`s not fair, it`s not our fault, we`ve been un-promoted to the bottom six

Vault Boy
18-05-2020, 12:45 PM
Hibernian have been EXPELLED from the top 6 by the corrupt SPFL!

Sammy7nil
I am so outraged, I will work Pro Bono on this i don't have any legal background however surely this is a slam dunk.:aok:

04Sauzee
Expelled to the bottom 6, where's our statement. I'm assuming Dempster is on the phone to Budge for the number of a good lawyer?

JimBHibees
18-05-2020, 12:46 PM
Where's the sporting integrity in this? No club should be disadvantaged by the pandemic. Absolutely corrupt. :greengrin

The 90+2
18-05-2020, 12:48 PM
Are we officially the only club in the whole entire world than have been put down a place?

Keith_M
18-05-2020, 12:51 PM
I actually think we've been denied a title win.

It's obvious that both The Rangers and Celtc are spending way beyond their means and would likely have both been deducted 50 points under FFP rules, giving Hibs the chance to win the league if the season had been allowed to continue.

Saint Hibee
18-05-2020, 12:52 PM
We didn’t win several world wars to stand idly by and let the SPFL get away with this injustice!

weecounty hibby
18-05-2020, 12:52 PM
We have been completely done over here. I once watched an episode of Perry Mason while drinking a bottle of QC with U2 on in the background so will be happy to take this case on with Bono. Expulsion from the top 6 will not be tolerated and the green pound should be used to its full potential. I hope that some clubs like hearts go bankrupt because we have withdrawn our green pound

Irish_Steve
18-05-2020, 12:57 PM
Looks like they have been peeking on here

The Future`s Maroon states:

Someone just text me to say the wee team are fuming as they have been put down to 7th...meaning less prize money, if true...good, **** them.

LOL

Topographic Hibby
18-05-2020, 12:59 PM
We should boycott all games against St Johnstone. They beat us unfairly. We have more points, but they have more points per game, so that is unfair.

I for one will never go to Muirton Park to watch St Johnstone play Hibs. I don't even like St Johnstone as a town. You can't even find it on the map its so small.

Its so unfair, we must deny all St Johstone-ers our green pounds (I remember pound notes, they were green..!!)

Expelled into 7th place is so unfair.

Did I say it was unfair...??

MB62
18-05-2020, 01:02 PM

Someone just text me to say the wee team are fuming as they have been put down to 7th...meaning less prize money, if true...good, **** them.

LOL

🤣🤣🤣

weecounty hibby
18-05-2020, 01:05 PM

LOL
It'll be kiwidug***** trying to show how big and clever he is. For any of you looking in. **** off losers!!!!

aljo7-0
18-05-2020, 01:05 PM
If I could find any flour in the shops I'd be ignoring work and sleep completely now and be baking 24/7 to fund the fight!

H18S NX
18-05-2020, 01:06 PM
We should boycott all games against St Johnstone. They beat us unfairly. We have more points, but they have more points per game, so that is unfair.

I for one will never go to Muirton Park to watch St Johnstone play Hibs. I don't even like St Johnstone as a town. You can't even find it on the map its so small.

Its so unfair, we must deny all St Johstone-ers our green pounds (I remember pound notes, they were green..!!)

Expelled into 7th place is so unfair.

Did I say it was unfair...??..........Very Good :aok::top marks

Jim44
18-05-2020, 01:07 PM

LOL

They don’t do irony over there. :greengrin

18-05-2020, 01:09 PM
I am so outraged, I will work Pro Bono on this i don't have any legal background however surely this is a slam dunk.:aok:

We'll get to the bottom of this With Or Without You.

04Sauzee
18-05-2020, 01:10 PM

LOL

Aww bless them 😂

18-05-2020, 01:15 PM
Expelled to the bottom 6, where's our statement. I'm assuming Dempster is on the phone to Budge for the number of a good lawyer?

Who you gonna call? - Trotter, Squealer, Rasher and Oink.

lapsedhibee

Also US dollars are green, or at least the backs of them are. If the UK economy and its currency collapses and the whole world ends up using US dollars as the only stable currency, we should only ever present notes front-side up when paying for things in Perth.

nonshinyfinish

LOL

Tell them we'll go halfs on the court case. :fibber:

A Hi-Bee
18-05-2020, 01:19 PM
Can oor best journo put a wee word in for us, with all his influenza and get us oor 130k back, even Queen Annie agrees that we should not be "We have stated from the outset that we don’t believe it is right that any club should be unfairly penalised because of the Covid-19 pandemic."
We nneedd you tam come out wherever you are, help us Hi-bees get our cash back.
**** the hertz,

:thumbsup:

AltheHibby
18-05-2020, 01:22 PM
We should tell the SPFL to ram their league and go join the English Championship. Or the Northern League.

As long as we're away from all those teams that voted for self interest. Especially the Lochend mob that voted themselves into the bottom 6 and claimed it was sporting integrity!

jacomo
18-05-2020, 01:23 PM
We have been completely done over here. I once watched an episode of Perry Mason while drinking a bottle of QC with U2 on in the background so will be happy to take this case on with Bono. Expulsion from the top 6 will not be tolerated and the green pound should be used to its full potential. I hope that some clubs like hearts go bankrupt because we have withdrawn our green pound

Thanks. Just the expert advice needed. I’m using it as ammunition in my Twitter war against all the haterz.

Reliably informed that SPFL will renegotiate the Sky deal to ensure Hibs are guaranteed top six in perpetuity.

Since452
18-05-2020, 01:25 PM
I'm boycotting everyone next season. Especially St Johnstone. They won't be seeing my green pound

sean04
18-05-2020, 01:34 PM
We can’t hide from the fact that our own season wasn’t good enough. Big improvements needed next season

AltheHibby
18-05-2020, 01:38 PM

I misread that and thought you were an adult performer!

Jones28
18-05-2020, 01:53 PM
I will get the ball rolling with a 4 figure donation like Leslie deans did for hearts.

£10.01.

That should do it.

Jones28
18-05-2020, 01:54 PM
We can’t hide from the fact that our own season wasn’t good enough. Big improvements needed next season

Yeah but you could chill out and have some fun with it. It’s not everyday your rivals get relegated.

MB62
18-05-2020, 02:15 PM

But, but, but, if they hadn't voted to shaft us by finishing the season early, we would have finished 3rd and won the Scottish cup, AGAIN.
That would have been an okay season :thumbsup:

sean04
18-05-2020, 02:31 PM
Yeah but you could chill out and have some fun with it. It’s not everyday your rivals get relegated.

I’m having a lot of fun today. Can’t get any reply’s from my Jambo mates for some reason

sean04
18-05-2020, 02:32 PM
But, but, but, if they hadn't voted to shafted us by finishing the season early, we would have finished 3rd and won the Scottish cup, AGAIN.
That would have been an okay season :thumbsup:

Sound like a rangers and hearts fan who claim they were suddenly going to go on a winning run 😂

Waxy
18-05-2020, 02:41 PM
Its brutal. Even hearts stayed in the position they were in. We are the real losers here. We shall have to hold our heads up high and accept this

Dom'sFirstTouch
18-05-2020, 02:50 PM
It’s time to reconstruct the league and have a top 6 with 7 spots - it’s the only fair solution for the whole of Scottish football and, indeed, the world.

WhileTheChief..
18-05-2020, 02:52 PM
At least Tommy Wright didn’t want anything to do with this skulduggery and had the decency to walk away.

This whole episode just proves that St J have been running the SPFL for their own benefit all along. As if we didn’t already know eh.

brog
18-05-2020, 03:00 PM
On a more serious note, Stevie May' s late equaliser against The Rangers has cost us & earned St J 130k. We could also point to Whitty's red card in our last game. St J are without doubt the most fortunate team here but we're the only team with true integrity, ie not voting for narrow self interest but for the greater good.

hibsfan7
18-05-2020, 03:02 PM
We should just boycott all the awaygames

kdhibees1
18-05-2020, 03:05 PM
I demand a statement . Corrupt to the core and aw that pish

Vault Boy
18-05-2020, 03:06 PM

Boycott all the derbies!!! 😡

MB62
18-05-2020, 03:12 PM
It’s time to reconstruct the league and have a top 6 with 7 spots - it’s the only fair solution for the whole of Scottish football and, indeed, the world.

:greengrin :thumbsup:

Greencore
18-05-2020, 03:17 PM
Thread of the year.

I suggest a bake sale to help Hibernian FC with the loss of income.

Enjoy the championship. ******ers.

MB62
18-05-2020, 03:20 PM
I demand a statement . Corrupt to the core and aw that pish

It's now been over 4 hours since that decision was made and still nothing from the club about what our lawyers are advising.
That Dempster wummin is just not in the same league as Queen Anne, at least she has a statement out, although I believe she hasn't mentioned the massive injustice Hibernian has suffered?
We are the ONLY club in the league to have dropped a position because of this cruel SPFL ruling. ��

Coco Bryce
18-05-2020, 03:34 PM
This thread is just brilliant :thumbsup:

Everybody is laughing at Hearts today :greengrin

AltheHibby
18-05-2020, 03:38 PM
I will get the ball rolling with a 4 figure donation like Leslie deans did for hearts.

£10.01.

That should do it.

I'll back you up with £07.62

Saint Hibee
18-05-2020, 03:40 PM

Especially the ones played behind closed doors!

Jones28
18-05-2020, 03:44 PM
I'll back you up with £07.62

Great, so we’ve only got about £400,000 to go until we can mount a credible legal action.

Booked4Being-Ugly
18-05-2020, 03:47 PM
We never invested heavily on duff players so we deserve to be 7th!

Eyrie
18-05-2020, 06:41 PM
Great, so we’ve only got about £400,000 to go until we can mount a credible legal action.

Is that how much Purple Bricks are charging us?

Good job we'll get £3m in compensation then.

Tommy75
18-05-2020, 07:55 PM

100% agree. In fact, we should look to play our football elsewhere, Scotland is not worthy of us. I wonder if Ron could get us a place in the MLS?

cocteautwin
19-05-2020, 01:28 AM
I’ve taken legal advice from the well renowned Leslie Deans Gorgie School of Law and he says there are 3 reasons we should be fighting this in court. He couldn’t tell me properly what the 3 reasons were but if he says there’s 3 reasons then let's fight this.

MacGruber
19-05-2020, 04:46 AM
After our expulsion from the top 6 we need to be making sure there is top 6 reconstruction to 7 or 8 teams. There are games to play here that can't be played and the anti Hibs SPFL don't have the authority to end the season early other than the provision in the Rules we agreed on that say they do. This isn't even about Hibs top 6 expulsion and being in a worse off position due to the pandemic. This is about Celtic. All to suit one club whilst the 19% majority that voted no don't get their way.
Bottom line is this...
We at Hibs are not into self interest. We want what is best for Scottish football as a whole and for all member clubs. If we don't get our way we hope all other clubs go to the wall and burn, **** them all

kdhibees1
19-05-2020, 05:01 AM
I demand a cash cow 🐄

birdspotter
19-05-2020, 05:03 AM
We should go and play in England, maybe even thinking of amalgamating with The Rangers as their press department is so much better than anyone elses?

MB62
19-05-2020, 07:16 AM
After our expulsion from the top 6 we need to be making sure there is top 6 reconstruction to 7 or 8 teams. There are games to play here that can't be played and the anti Hibs SPFL don't have the authority to end the season early other than the provision in the Rules we agreed on that say they do. This isn't even about Hibs top 6 expulsion and being in a worse off position due to the pandemic. This is about Celtic. All to suit one club whilst the 19% majority that voted no don't get their way.
Bottom line is this...
We at Hibs are not into self interest. We want what is best for Scottish football as a whole and for all member clubs. If we don't get our way we hope all other clubs go to the wall and burn, **** them all

:top marks:thumbsup:

Our official club statement was pathetic, not a mention of lawyers advice anywhere. It's time Leeann started asking Queen Anne to write these statements for us.

Jones28
19-05-2020, 08:34 AM
Is that how much Purple Bricks are charging us?

Good job we'll get £3m in compensation then.

And the legal fees.

We can use it to rebuild in the summer and mount a real challenge for the top six.

#tommywrightisworthy

CraigHibee
19-05-2020, 08:57 AM
i'll do some face painting to raise funds :greengrin

MB62
19-05-2020, 10:49 AM
i'll do some face painting to raise funds :greengrin

I could ask the wife to bake some scones, my jambo acquaintance told me this is what all big clubs do.

SuperAllyMcleod
19-05-2020, 11:43 AM
:top marks:thumbsup:

Our official club statement was pathetic, not a mention of lawyers advice anywhere. It's time Leeann started asking Queen Anne to write these statements for us.

Not only that, it was succinct and to the point - how are we going to get our word count up if we don’t ramble on, repeat ourselves and go off on tangents.

It’s us fans that suffer. [emoji35]