PDA

View Full Version : Is Kamberi back at hibs...

bill_reed
17-05-2020, 05:14 PM
with rangers looking to sign
Lyndon Dykes does that mean the no longer want Kamberi… think he has two years left on his contract????

Centre Hawf
17-05-2020, 05:16 PM
He has 1 year left and at the moment he'll still be a Rangers player due to the loan, but I assume if they call the season this week he'll be back at Hibs by the end of the month officially.

Carheenlea
17-05-2020, 05:17 PM
Hope not

Billy Whizz
17-05-2020, 05:20 PM
Lyndon Dykes does that mean the no longer want Kamberi… think he has two years left on his contract????

Dykes is more a target man than Kamberi, so he’s going to play through the middle. Think Morelos will be off too

Think Kamberi’s transfer value Is greater than Greg Docherty’s, so who else will take from Rangers as well as Docherty

Billy Whizz
17-05-2020, 05:22 PM
He has 1 year left and at the moment he'll still be a Rangers player due to the loan, but I assume if they call the season this week he'll be back at Hibs by the end of the month officially.

Flo is contracted until May 2022

Seveno
17-05-2020, 05:22 PM
We need to remember that when his head is right and he is played in the right position, he is a class player that scores goals.

I am sure that Jack Ross could make him a valuable asset again.

Sir David Gray
17-05-2020, 05:26 PM

I'm pretty sure it's 2021. He signed a 3 year deal in 2018 and I don't think it's been extended since then.

Centre Hawf
17-05-2020, 05:30 PM

Signed a 3 year deal with us initially and I can't remember him getting an extension?

Billy Whizz
17-05-2020, 05:30 PM
I'm pretty sure it's 2021. He signed a 3 year deal in 2018 and I don't think it's been extended since then.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/florian-kamberi/profil/spieler/284020

Scroll to the bottom

B.H.F.C
17-05-2020, 05:32 PM

Scroll to the bottom

I don’t think that’s accurate. Sure he signed a three year deal.

easty
17-05-2020, 05:35 PM
Lyndon Dykes will/would make absolutely no impact at Rangers

Hibeesmad
17-05-2020, 05:37 PM
His contract definitely expires next summer.

Since452
17-05-2020, 05:40 PM
Don't want to see him back in a Hibs shirt but I'm wanting money for him. Whether it's at his dream club Rangers or not I don't care

calumhibee1
17-05-2020, 05:43 PM

:agree:

He wouldn’t even make much impact at us imo.

MWHIBBIES
17-05-2020, 05:46 PM

Yep, utterly bizarre signing. Along with Barker, Jones etc. Wasting money left and right. Never league winners those guys.

Since452
17-05-2020, 05:54 PM

Be as well awarding next seasons title to Celtic now

Smartie
17-05-2020, 05:58 PM
We need to remember that when his head is right and he is played in the right position, he is a class player that scores goals.

I am sure that Jack Ross could make him a valuable asset again.

His head is never going to be where it needs to be whilst he’s a Hibs player and Jack Ross is very unlikely to adopt any formation that will get the best out of him.

Flo is a bad apple and needs punted ASAP, even if the huns don’t want him.

Baader
17-05-2020, 06:05 PM
Get rid please

Centre Hawf
17-05-2020, 06:06 PM
I still think there's a player in Flo. The problem is Flo plays for himself and thinks about himself. But maybe with 1 year left we could see him at his best with one mind on his next contract/move away. I doubt he'll be bought by anyone this summer unless we swap him for a player from the Huns.

blackpoolhibs
17-05-2020, 06:07 PM
This pandemic has probably made it the only way he could play for Hibs again, with no fans at games, he won't be slaughtered every time he touches the ball should he return.

Since90+2
17-05-2020, 06:11 PM
This pandemic has probably made it the only way he could play for Hibs again, with no fans at games, he won't be slaughtered every time he touches the ball should he return.

I don't think he will play for the club again. He'll either sign for Rangers or a club back near his homeland IMO.

Ozyhibby
17-05-2020, 06:11 PM
I don’t see many transfers fees being paid this summer which makes it hard to move Kamberri on. A swap deal for Docherty may be the best option.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

blackpoolhibs
17-05-2020, 06:15 PM
I don't think he will play for the club again. He'll either sign for Rangers or a club back near his homeland IMO.

I hope you are right.

Sir David Gray
17-05-2020, 06:18 PM

Scroll to the bottom

When did he sign the year's extension?

Billy Whizz
17-05-2020, 06:21 PM
When did he sign the year's extension?

I’ve no idea, only quoting this site. Are they not usually quite reliable?

Sir David Gray
17-05-2020, 06:24 PM
I’ve no idea, only quoting this site. Are they not usually quite reliable?

Just going by these sources it appears to be 2021.

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hibs/florian-kamberi-has-been-very-immature-over-rangers-loan-given-he-still-has-12-months-left-hibs-michael-weir-1383367

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44486915

JohnM1875
17-05-2020, 06:27 PM
So annoying with Flo. Hibs have been doing their wee highlight things on Twitter etc of games from the past few years. And Flo is almost always involved in some part of the goals.

That being said, the chat from him as soon as he got within breathing space of Ibrox makes me really want to move him on.

kaimendhibs
17-05-2020, 06:32 PM
Never, ever, even from day one did I like Flo. I know hes scored goals but always for himself, not for the team or fans.
Coward in the air akao.
Love to see him leave

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

danhibees1875
17-05-2020, 06:47 PM

Good point!

He can return, bang in weekly hattricks while we all boo at our television and then move on in January for big bucks just as the fans return. Problem solved.

I'm happy for kamberi to play for Hibs again so long as he's a better option than everyone else in the squad.

jacomo
17-05-2020, 06:58 PM
Dykes is more a target man than Kamberi, so he’s going to play through the middle. Think Morelos will be off too

Think Kamberi’s transfer value Is greater than Greg Docherty’s, so who else will take from Rangers as well as Docherty

Both vying for the same position on the park though.

ColintonHibs
17-05-2020, 07:34 PM
Hope not he's a judas

NC1875
17-05-2020, 07:49 PM
No thank you. Leave him at his “dream” club

Bostonhibby
17-05-2020, 07:51 PM
There must be another club he's always wanted to play for, he just hasn't heard of them yet.

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

Michael
17-05-2020, 08:13 PM
He doesn't want to be at Hibs so I expect he'll leave either to Rangers or someone else. If Jack Ross rated him highly he wouldn't have left on loan.

CMurdoch
17-05-2020, 08:25 PM
He doesn't want to be at Hibs so I expect he'll leave either to Rangers or someone else. If Jack Ross rated him highly he wouldn't have left on loan.

Ross wanted Docherty badly and giving them Kamberi was how it was achieved

Jim44
17-05-2020, 08:26 PM

Ross and Potter both rate him as a player but have no respect for his attitude. There’s no place for him at ER. So unless Rangers are willing to give cash or a swap, I think Kamberi will tread water next season. I suppose they might repeat the loan deal with Docherty again. Then again there’s a slight chance another club might come in for him but unlikely.

CMurdoch
17-05-2020, 08:29 PM

Great point :applause:

Jim44
17-05-2020, 08:35 PM

Great point :applause:

He might get slaughtered by his teammates, however, for his big mouth on his arrival at Ibrox.

CMurdoch
17-05-2020, 08:35 PM

The Lyndon Dykes story has no basis in fact, just made up drivel by the Current Bun.
A story for the gullible :rolleyes:.

CMurdoch
17-05-2020, 08:40 PM
He might get slaughtered by his teammates, however, for his big mouth on his arrival at Ibrox.

That's banter but getting slaughtered by the fans would be heavy duty.

NORTHERNHIBBY
17-05-2020, 08:43 PM
If The Rangers sell Morelos, they would surely get enough to buy Kamberi and Dykes and have cash left over.

MWHIBBIES
17-05-2020, 09:02 PM
If The Rangers sell Morelos, they would surely get enough to buy Kamberi and Dykes and have cash left over.

More likely to go after a good player to replace Morelos instead of 2 average ones.

Hillsidehibby
17-05-2020, 09:09 PM
I hope he comes back. Quality player. He's a foreigner and probably doesn't understand the huns for what they are. Second chance and all that.
Jeez I'm getting very forgiving in my old age.

BILLYHIBS
17-05-2020, 09:13 PM
Worst case scenario for me is that Flo is back in the famous green and white and Hearts are still in the Premiership next season :confused:

Billy Whizz
17-05-2020, 09:13 PM

Barasic moving on too, money flowing out their coffers. 1st time in a while

CMurdoch
17-05-2020, 09:21 PM
Barasic moving on too, money flowing out their coffers. 1st time in a while

One word to describe their current financial state

Radge70
17-05-2020, 09:39 PM
Just asking this purely out of interest but (based on the existing rules, and not any exceptional circumstances rules that may be introduced) will he be cup tied if he does return?

Sir David Gray
17-05-2020, 09:46 PM
Just asking this purely out of interest but (based on the existing rules, and not any exceptional circumstances rules that may be introduced) will he be cup tied if he does return?

He's already played for us in this season's Scottish Cup v Dundee Utd.

Lendo
17-05-2020, 10:12 PM
Been told by a friends who is a scout that Hull are looking at signing him.

Pete
17-05-2020, 10:15 PM

Lol that's a bit of a comedown from his 'dream club'. He can GTF.

Saying that, he'll be well rewarded down there and will probably make an impact.

17-05-2020, 11:24 PM
One thing that concerns me in the whole Kamberi thing going to Rangers is that its likely to turn into a poor bit of business.
His behaviour internally by all accounts was pretty poor and bordering on the spoilt child and I know we've all had a pop at him (including me) but dealing with Rangers is likely to end in tears. I know Docherty was decent for us since coming in but he's likely to go back to Rangers now and Kamberi returns.

Doing business with the Rangers, even when we've taken cash from them, has always left a bitter taste in my mouth.
On this deal think loaning Kamberi to Rangers could end in us getting buttons for a player we we're clearly trying to get a couple of million for a few months ago.

Does anyone think there is a chance he could return to Hibs and do a job or is it a case that we get zip for him and we just look to get him off the books?

monktonharp
17-05-2020, 11:31 PM

I am sure that Jack Ross could make him a valuable asset again.we also need to remember his comments when he went to the rangers. I wont forget

monktonharp
18-05-2020, 12:43 AM
One thing that concerns me in the whole Kamberi thing going to Rangers is that its likely to turn into a poor bit of business.
His behaviour internally by all accounts was pretty poor and bordering on the spoilt child and I know we've all had a pop at him (including me) but dealing with Rangers is likely to end in tears. I know Docherty was decent for us since coming in but he's likely to go back to Rangers now and Kamberi returns.

Doing business with the Rangers, even when we've taken cash from them, has always left a bitter taste in my mouth.
On this deal think loaning Kamberi to Rangers could end in us getting buttons for a player we we're clearly trying to get a couple of million for a few months ago.

Does anyone think there is a chance he could return to Hibs and do a job or is it a case that we get zip for him and we just look to get him off the books?for the love of God lets empty him. get rid . had enough of that over the years with Scottish players, never mind overseas. lets cut our losses on this one. Bolt Kamberri

Forza Fred
18-05-2020, 04:49 AM
If we do get stuck with him and are unable to get any money for him, then a loan deal so he is away from Easter Road would make most parties happy I think.

18Craig75
18-05-2020, 06:32 AM
I don’t think he’ll be back. Apparently we were left with no option to loan him out as he’d become a disruptive influence around HTC. His spoilt brat routine then meant our options were limited, I’m sure we would’ve preferred cash especially as we were trying to get Nisbett in at the time. I think we did well to get Docherty out of it in the end.

Auckland Hibs
18-05-2020, 09:23 AM
Would take a straight swap with Docherty, but I think he was keen to head down south - has there been any reports to suggest Docherty is keen to stay at ER?

Greenbeard
18-05-2020, 09:33 AM
...Kingston Rovers?

Greenbeard
18-05-2020, 09:34 AM
More likely to go after a good player to replace Morelos instead of 2 average ones.
Kamberi average? Generous.

Jim44
18-05-2020, 09:55 AM
I hope he comes back. Quality player. He's a foreigner and probably doesn't understand the huns for what they are. Second chance and all that.

:agree: Too forgiving in my opinion. It doesn’t matter that he is a foreigner and might not understand the Huns. It wouldn’t have mattered what team he had been talking about, it’s the fact that he was five minutes out the door on loan and he was waxing lyrical about another team. Judging by his unpopularity by most at Hibs, it was a conscious act of ‘up you lot, see where I’ve landed’ and, of course, it was a bit of crawling to the Huns. Bridges completely burned with no way back in my opinion. However, I hope he doesn’t think his favourites will pick him up for a song because of his stupid behaviour.

erin go bragh
18-05-2020, 10:11 AM
Straight swap Doherty plz .

hibee_girl
18-05-2020, 10:45 AM

He’s been here long enough to know what Rangers are.

silverhibee
18-05-2020, 11:03 AM

Even if he has to come back to Hibs I can't see the manager even involving him with the 1st team, think JR has made his feelings clear regarding Kamberi, Rangers won't sign him and they will take Docherty back, the new manager will want to assess his under contract squad at ibrox, can't see him being a big hit with the Hibs players if he comes back either, he is finished at Hibs imo.

AugustaHibs
18-05-2020, 11:07 AM
Even if he has to come back to Hibs I can't see the manager even involving him with the 1st team, think JR has made his feelings clear regarding Kamberi, Rangers won't sign him and they will take Docherty back, the new manager will want to assess his under contract squad at ibrox, can't see him being a big hit with the Hibs players if he comes back either, he is finished at Hibs imo.

New manager? Gerrard away?

silverhibee
18-05-2020, 11:34 AM
New manager? Gerrard away?

Gerard will want away from them sharpish.