PDA

View Full Version : The new kit

villahibs
12-05-2020, 12:47 PM
Sorry if this has already been discussed, I’ve not been on for a while...

Anyone received the new top yet? Pretty sure I got a message a couple of weeks back saying they were now preparing them for delivery? Am I just imagining that?!

Apologies again if this has been discussed elsewhere 👍

calumhibee1
12-05-2020, 12:54 PM
The shop are preparing online orders for items in the shop. The new kit won’t be available Le and shipped until July.

Sir David Gray
12-05-2020, 01:38 PM
Sorry if this has already been discussed, I’ve not been on for a while...

Anyone received the new top yet? Pretty sure I got a message a couple of weeks back saying they were now preparing them for delivery? Am I just imagining that?!

Apologies again if this has been discussed elsewhere 👍

Not sure where you've got that from, they won't be ready until July.

nonshinyfinish
12-05-2020, 01:44 PM
Not sure where you've got that from, they won't be ready until July.

IIRC the on-screen message after you pay was something standard along the lines of 'your order is now being prepared'. However the confirmation email says that orders for the new shirt will be held until they know when it's coming.

Sir David Gray
12-05-2020, 01:51 PM
IIRC the on-screen message after you pay was something standard along the lines of 'your order is now being prepared'. However the confirmation email says that orders for the new shirt will be held until they know when it's coming.

Fair enough that is a bit confusing.

Jakhog1
12-05-2020, 01:59 PM
Going to get my boy the new strip, what do you reckon for a small 7 year old, I was thinking 3XS, usually buy them in store and he can try on but obviously having to preorder online

percy veer
12-05-2020, 03:18 PM
Going to get my boy the new strip, what do you reckon for a small 7 year old, I was thinking 3XS, usually buy them in store and he can try on but obviously having to preorder online

My son is seven and small , 8 in Aug, managed to get 3xs last year but went for the grey one at xmas at xxs, we are going xxs so he gets the full year in it

Jakhog1
12-05-2020, 03:54 PM
My son is seven and small , 8 in Aug, managed to get 3xs last year but went for the grey one at xmas at xxs, we are going xxs so he gets the full year in it

Thanks, yeah the last one he got was the grey one, which I thought was very smart, probably get size up from 3xs as that was his previous size, like you I want it to last him the year