PDA

View Full Version : season ticket renewal - cant get thtough

Comiston Hibee
12-05-2020, 12:12 PM
anyone else struggling to renew STs?

I'm getting no reply from the ticket office phone number [understandably] and cannot click on existing seat on the "Buy now" function

I am trying to renew 1 adult and 1 senior ticket in the lower West - wanting to keep the same seats,

Can anyone please help

Power
12-05-2020, 12:22 PM
Ticket Office is still open for business taking emails and calls (Team are working remotely). Sending an email to tickets@hibernianfc.co.uk asking for a call back if any of the below numbers don’t work is an option.

Lifted from the Season ticket website. http://seasontickets.hibernianfc.org.uk

"Season tickets can be purchased online by visiting eTicketing.co.uk/HibernianFC (KP - existing season ticket holders will have a notification when they log in). Supporters can also call 07783 626185 to purchase and 07783 626290 for any enquiry they may have.

For accessible tickets, please call 07783 626141."

Scouse Hibee
12-05-2020, 12:34 PM
anyone else struggling to renew STs?

I'm getting no reply from the ticket office phone number [understandably] and cannot click on existing seat on the "Buy now" function

I am trying to renew 1 adult and 1 senior ticket in the lower West - wanting to keep the same seats,

Can anyone please help

Have you logged in and gone to seats already reserved for you? If you are existing they will be there.

Comiston Hibee
12-05-2020, 12:44 PM
Ticket Office is still open for business taking emails and calls (Team are working remotely). Sending an email to tickets@hibernianfc.co.uk asking for a call back if any of the below numbers don’t work is an option.

Lifted from the Season ticket website. http://seasontickets.hibernianfc.org.uk

"Season tickets can be purchased online by visiting eTicketing.co.uk/HibernianFC (KP - existing season ticket holders will have a notification when they log in). Supporters can also call 07783 626185 to purchase and 07783 626290 for any enquiry they may have.

For accessible tickets, please call 07783 626141."

Thanks ! Email sent and now awaiting call back - much appreciated