PDA

View Full Version : The generic Heartz thread

A Hi-Bee
10-05-2020, 09:17 AM
**** them send them doon
:greengrin:greengrin:greengrin:greengrin:greengrin :greengrin:greengrin

Why close the other one, it had a lot of visits......

Ozyhibby
10-05-2020, 09:19 AM
**** them send them doon
:greengrin:greengrin:greengrin:greengrin:greengrin :greengrin:greengrin

Why close the other one, it had a lot of visits......

Think I might have mentioned Petrie. The Hibs net admin auto response kicked in to ensure there was no criticism. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A Hi-Bee
10-05-2020, 09:23 AM
Think I might have mentioned Petrie. The Hibs net admin auto response kicked in to ensure there was no criticism. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ha ha, brilliant just glad we live in a free world that upholds the principles of free speech, very poignant around the time of VE Day.
:flag:

Waxy
10-05-2020, 09:26 AM
I liked the other thread but ok lets go again.
The generic hearts thread-championship edition.

Bostonhibby
10-05-2020, 09:28 AM
I was reading on that thread about them just deciding to grace the English leagues with their presence.

They would never meet the criteria, they would expect to be fast tracked into the top flight.

There are plenty non league clubs who do qualify for the leagues proper down here and they have to play their way through.

They're Spending money to do it and there's at least one new stadium being built. More than just a stand.

Hypothetically Hearts would have to try at Conference North level, or lower to get in and there would be plenty clubs, with vested interest who simply wouldn't vote them in.

Howling at the moon.

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

A Hi-Bee
10-05-2020, 09:28 AM
I liked the other thread but ok lets go again.
The generic hearts thread-championship edition.

Relegate, sorry Expell them and lets move on.
:thumbsup:

A Hi-Bee
10-05-2020, 09:29 AM
I was reading on that thread about them just deciding to grace the English leagues with their presence.

They would never meet the criteria, they would expect to be fast tracked into the top flight.

There are plenty non league clubs who do qualify for the leagues proper down here and they have to play their way through.

They're Spending money to do it and there's at least one new stadium being built. More than just a stand.

Hypothetically Hearts would have to try at Conference North level, or lower to get in and there would be plenty clubs, with vested interest who simply wouldn't vote them in.

Howling at the moon.

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

They may have a better chance trying for the norn Irish league along with the larger ones from the west.
:thumbsup:

green day
10-05-2020, 09:29 AM
I posted this on the Medals Mackay thread, but relevant here - Deans has not got a clue on the legalities;

SPFL Rules and Regs

Season means the period of the year commencing on the date of the first League
Match in a Season and ending on the date of the last League Match in the same
Season or otherwise as determined by the Board and which excludes the Close
Season;

I struggle to see how they will make a case against this.

The SPFL could call it today if they want - they are just waiting to dot the i's, and cross the t's with EUFA.

A Hi-Bee
10-05-2020, 09:30 AM
I posted this on the Medals Mackay thread, but relevant here - Deans has not got a clue on the legalities;

SPFL Rules and Regs

Season means the period of the year commencing on the date of the first League
Match in a Season and ending on the date of the last League Match in the same
Season or otherwise as determined by the Board and which excludes the Close
Season;

I struggle to see how they will make a case against this.

The SPFL could call it today if they want - they are just waiting to dot the i's, and cross the t's with EUFA.

I hope the SPFL drag out their pain a wee bit longer classless tramps that they are.

snedzuk
10-05-2020, 09:43 AM
I see 'Dens Kidd' has just chucked in a fiver

Green Blood
10-05-2020, 09:49 AM
I see 'Dens Kidd' has just chucked in a fiver

:wink::faf:

jacomo
10-05-2020, 10:00 AM
Admins why was the other thread closed please?

Anyhow, I seem to remember Jambos lapping up Mad Vlad’s rants about media monkeys and conspiracies against Hearts. It was obviously all a distraction from his own failings but plenty of those fools loved it.

Same thing is happening again. Budge is blaming everyone else for her own failings and bragging about how talented she is... it’s quite pitiful really.

Pretty Boy
10-05-2020, 10:04 AM
The other thread was closed in error. Now reopened and I'll close this one (not in error).