PDA

View Full Version : Queen of Hearts

Dashing Bob S
10-05-2020, 06:56 AM
Remember all those nauseating over the top but hilarious statements on Kickback when she bought the club as it’s savior and was a mere custodian, delivering fan ownership?

Waxy
10-05-2020, 06:59 AM
Really bad loser.

SouthMoroccoStu
10-05-2020, 07:05 AM
They’re simple creatures

They fall in love too easily bless em

truehibernian
10-05-2020, 07:10 AM
Remember all those nauseating over the top but hilarious statements on Kickback when she bought the club as it’s savior and was a mere custodian, delivering fan ownership?

And chips DBS.....don't forget she's delivered chips :greengrin

Hibs4185
10-05-2020, 07:24 AM
Her brother must’ve made her realise her allegiances lay in the wrong place, because no hibs fan could’ve done more to destroy them

Barney McGrew
10-05-2020, 07:35 AM
That’s Dr Mrs Queen of Hearts if you don’t mind

Waxy
10-05-2020, 07:38 AM
The season is completed though Ann.
Your club took part in the democratic vote remember?
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/52602659

A Hi-Bee
10-05-2020, 08:19 AM
Auld pishy breaks on the left, with Dr Budge at centre and Havering Deans on the right, what a forard line that is.

Good enough to win any Championship

hibby rae
10-05-2020, 09:16 AM
I remember her previous opposition to league expansion. In fact, she wanted to cut the numbers of teams in the SPFL by half.

Not sure her motivations for now backing the opposite of that. 🤔🤔🤔

A Hi-Bee
10-05-2020, 09:21 AM
I remember her previous opposition to league expansion. In fact, she wanted to cut the numbers of teams in the SPFL by half.

Not sure her motivations for now backing the opposite of that. 🤔🤔🤔

I am certain at least pretty certain that her Heartz based decisions are based on the highest moral principals of what is best for the game in Scotland.
:greengrin:greengrin:greengrin:greengrin:greengrin :greengrin:greengrin

jacomo
10-05-2020, 10:06 AM
I am certain at least pretty certain that her Heartz based decisions are based on the highest moral principals of what is best for the game in Scotland.
:greengrin:greengrin:greengrin:greengrin:greengrin :greengrin:greengrin

And her expert multi tasking would enable her to run a successful football club, complete a magnificent building project and save Scottish football all at the same.

Why can’t we recognise her talents?

Green_one
10-05-2020, 10:24 AM
To be fair to her she has pointed out that Hearts fans are incapable of running the club.

Needs a deranged Russian or an IT consultant

Bostonhibby
10-05-2020, 10:30 AM
To be fair to her she has pointed out that Hearts fans are incapable of running the club.

Needs a deranged Russian or an IT consultantMaybe Benny Factor will fancy a go?

Personally I can't wait until the flumps think they're running the show whilst Mrs doctor Budge, Craig Levein and all the other part time sacked but not sacked types are floating about and being paid.

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

Viva_Palmeiras
10-05-2020, 10:44 AM
Wouldn’t it be funny if Benny F was unmasked in as Scooby-Doo fashion

Is it:
Dr Budge
Earl of Roseberry
Henry (the mild mannered janitor?) Smith

Unmask....
Craig Levein!!!!!

killie-hibby
10-05-2020, 10:54 AM
Auld pishy breaks on the left, with Dr Budge at centre and Havering Deans on the right, what a forard line that is.

Good enough to win any Championship

The Terrible Trio reincarnated.