PDA

View Full Version : FAO KiwiDoug

Irish_Steve
09-05-2020, 02:10 PM
We all know you look on here so here`s a simple message to pass back to your maroon balloon friends on Brokeback

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

that`s it, no, wait

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Mikey
09-05-2020, 02:11 PM
:cheerio:

Coco Bryce
09-05-2020, 02:14 PM
👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇

😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

BroxburnHibee
09-05-2020, 02:15 PM
Whatever happened to Boabster? :tee hee:

HoboHarry
09-05-2020, 02:19 PM
Same message to the village idiot that is Totty 😂😂.

Since452
09-05-2020, 02:20 PM
Get doon

HibbyAndy
09-05-2020, 02:21 PM
Whatever happened to Boabster? :tee hee:

Aw aye that trumpet :hilarious:hilarious:rotflmao::rotflmao:

BroxburnHibee
09-05-2020, 02:26 PM
Aw aye that trumpet :hilarious:hilarious:rotflmao::rotflmao:

Weren't you one of his fabled top trumpets? Toot toot!!!

:hilarious

scuttle
09-05-2020, 02:28 PM
Hertz have signed a new German striker....jurgen Doonman

HibbyAndy
09-05-2020, 02:31 PM
Weren't you one of his fabled top trumpets? Toot toot!!!

:hilarious

I was :hilarious:hilarious Me and Uncle James R:cb

Irish_Steve
09-05-2020, 02:35 PM
Right, I`m away over the Brokeback to see how the seethe is going, I may be a while, Ive got 30 pages to catch up on

And remember, no childish comments on here, it`s not big nor clever to laugh at those more unfortunate than us, oh dear,

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha aa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

weecounty hibby
09-05-2020, 02:44 PM
Och leave him alone. I would love to hear his theories on the moon landing, JFK assassination and where he thinks Elvis is. Oh and tatty bye losers!!!

Pretty Boy
09-05-2020, 02:49 PM
I daresay this might be a bit high brow for a guy who's idea of wit is repeating 'Hubs are fae Lochend' over and over again.

Irish_Steve
09-05-2020, 03:02 PM
29 guests viewing this thread - Kiwi, are you there, please, we can help you

Baader
09-05-2020, 03:36 PM
Provides many a laugh. The man who gets everything spectacularly wrong.

hfc rd
09-05-2020, 03:52 PM
https://youtu.be/kE186w91YVU

Waxy
09-05-2020, 03:54 PM
Get doon

StevieT
09-05-2020, 04:02 PM
One for us oldies

https://youtu.be/nXl5P2xO9-o

therealgavmac
09-05-2020, 04:28 PM
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UlR4Z4AZ1ho

StevieT
09-05-2020, 04:35 PM
https://youtu.be/vjD3EVC1-zU

Bostonhibby
09-05-2020, 05:44 PM
Stick with it, one day you'll get something right and even the kickbackers will begin to see you as a visionary.

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

Irish_Steve
13-05-2020, 09:15 AM
Aww bless - Kiwidug*****`s at it again!

"Have to admit though that I enjoy a wee look at .net and I'm always pleased when I get a mention. I've got a strong following from the worst of them on here and they go mad when i remind them that the pesky FoH simply refuses to go away. In fact, it just keeps getting stronger."

Kiwi, since you are looking in, can you remind us how many millions FoH have donated to your club, only to see them relegated lol

Keith_M
13-05-2020, 09:22 AM
If anyone wants to see what KiwiDug looks like...

https://i.imgur.com/NEyjlI9.gif

Sammy7nil
13-05-2020, 09:28 AM
Kiwi you truly are the man gained mega respect across the whole .net family.

One day there will be an a staircase to somewhere, there will be a completed stand with "reasonable" media and press facilities, there will be chips and the fans will own the club :tee hee::tee hee::tee hee: Craig will be sacked and actually leave the club.

We encourage you and all Hearts fans to continue to flush your hard earned down the toilet.

The famous BIG team will demolish the Championship returning stronger and better having saved lots and lots of maroon pounds in the process :tee hee::spammy:

weecounty hibby
13-05-2020, 09:29 AM

"Have to admit though that I enjoy a wee look at .net and I'm always pleased when I get a mention. I've got a strong following from the worst of them on here and they go mad when i remind them that the pesky FoH simply refuses to go away. In fact, it just keeps getting stronger."

Kiwi, since you are looking in, can you remind us how many millions FoH have donated to your club, only to see them relegated lol
Surely what he means is that Anne Budge simply refuses to go away and because of FOH she just keeps getting richer. 6% interest, still in charge of the club, brother owed £000s, still getting money from them. Maybe she is a successful business woman after all. ****ing mugs

jacomo
13-05-2020, 09:31 AM

Of course he’s pleased. He’s Famous! As a particularly crazy supporter of The Famous!

Maybe he can submit some material to the documentary and get the audience he truly deserves.

Jones28
13-05-2020, 09:44 AM
Surely what he means is that Anne Budge simply refuses to go away and because of FOH she just keeps getting richer. 6% interest, still in charge of the club, brother owed £000s, still getting money from them. Maybe she is a successful business woman after all. ****ing mugs

Hibs supporting brother too..?

Hibernianinc
13-05-2020, 09:59 AM
Remind me, is this the trumpet who said herts prospects in 2020 were much better than ours?

Oh, and that we could very well be relegated?

:faf::faf::faf::faf::faf:

Jones28
13-05-2020, 10:00 AM
Remind me, is this the trumpet who said herts prospects in 2020 were much better than ours?

The one who said our season run in was demonstrably harder than theirs 😂😂

Bostonhibby
13-05-2020, 10:06 AM

:faf::faf::faf::faf::faf:To be fair, it's about the level of insight into Scottish football you'd expect from a small flightless bird from the other end of the world.

Since90+2
13-05-2020, 10:09 AM

Brilliant.

Jim44
13-05-2020, 10:13 AM
I’ve just noticed this idiot’s name is KiwiDoug. I thought it was Kiwi dug, taken from some sort of New Zealand dingo. By his own admission he’ll be basking in the limelight of a thread sarcastically dedicated to him. Ah well, we’ll soon get bored talking about him............ but they’ll still be RELEGATED. :faf::faf::faf:

jacomo
13-05-2020, 10:21 AM
The one who said our season run in was demonstrably harder than theirs 😂😂

Well that’s true. All they had to do was beat St Mirren and then match their results over the remaining games...

HFC93
13-05-2020, 10:34 AM
It takes some doing being the biggest roaster on Kickback. Fair play to the guy.

CraigHibee
13-05-2020, 10:39 AM
It takes some doing being the biggest roaster on Kickback. Fair play to the guy.

takes a lot of effort :greengrin

Garymcl
13-05-2020, 10:43 AM
Not one for going onto many points back to feel their rage I have however spoken to a number of them neighbors family etc in recent days and they are hurting badly it’s not just what’s happening to there club but there city rivals are in a much better place as 1 or 2 of them have actually admitted it’s a double whammy for them let’s keep it going rub there noses in it :flag:

13-05-2020, 11:32 AM
Not one for going onto many points back to feel their rage I have however spoken to a number of them neighbors family etc in recent days and they are hurting badly it’s not just what’s happening to there club but there city rivals are in a much better place as 1 or 2 of them have actually admitted it’s a double whammy for them let’s keep it going rub there noses in it :flag:

We’ve been doing better than them since 2016 let’s be honest

AltheHibby
13-05-2020, 04:48 PM
Oh dear.

https://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/188779-wage-deferment/

The stupid is strong with this one.:greengrin

04Sauzee
13-05-2020, 04:53 PM
Oh dear.

The stupid is strong with this one.:greengrin
He's clearly rattled, absolutely struggling 🤣

Irish_Steve
13-05-2020, 06:19 PM
Yeah, they all seem to think that if Hibs were in serious financial trouble that A) We couldn`t arrange a different type of salary payment and B)That we the fans would just sit on our hands and not contribute anything - you have to be a special kind of stupid to support Hearts

Craig_in_Prague
13-05-2020, 07:18 PM
Some of them right tick-tock on Hibs.

🙄

👇👋

Since452
13-05-2020, 07:23 PM
He'll be loving his celebrity status on here. I wouldn't give the thick melt the satisfaction

Tyler Durden
13-05-2020, 07:27 PM
They all buy Budges take that deferment is “creating a debt” rather than just fulfilling one’s obligations and honouring a contract.

Also interesting that they think no club should be penalised by COVID but it’s fine that players take a wage cut cos they’re “doing nowt” etc

Absolute clowns

rossevenil
13-05-2020, 07:31 PM
"Huddies Like Stevenson" aye that lad thats got a Scottish Cup and League Cup Winners Medal.......when was the last one of their mob to have both in his drawer?

I`d imagine 7000+ Season Ticket sales will help us pay the deffered wages aswell as our final placing payment when they finally call the league.
Add in that i`d imagine most people will be realistic and know that transfers this year will be minimal coming in but on the other hand players may well be more willing
to negotiate contracts than previous as lets be honest the money has now gone from Football for the time being.

Now trying to get rid of crap players on good wages when you have been relegated and trying to get replacements thats a whole different story,I know what position i`d rather be in

Hibee Mac
13-05-2020, 07:48 PM
They all seem to have come to the conclusion on that thread that employers are stupid for at least attempting to pay their player's wages and stand by them?... Haha

I imagine they all feel the same towards their own employers? ACH it's fine don't bother paying me you'd be daft to try!

Bostonhibby
13-05-2020, 08:03 PM
Oh dear.

The stupid is strong with this one.:greengrinHibs are paying their way from actual cash held and trading income and have come to an acceptable agreement without the club having to backtrack, change stories at least once then to top it all off, have most of the players having to run to the SPFA to protect their rights?

And maybe even protect them from bullying.

Bostonhibby
13-05-2020, 08:04 PM
Yeah, they all seem to think that if Hibs were in serious financial trouble that A) We couldn`t arrange a different type of salary payment and B)That we the fans would just sit on our hands and not contribute anything - you have to be a special kind of stupid to support HeartsAs I've posted before somewhere, I've been hearing the same thing for nearly half a century, meantime only one club went pop, and very messily as well.

Ray_
13-05-2020, 08:05 PM
I lost a close pal last year, one I had known since we were at Towerbank in the sixties, he was a fantastic human being, we used to go to football together when our own team wasn't playing and our attitude was we wanted our team to succeed but we would also want the other Edinburgh team to do well, because we were also proud of our city.

Idiots, like the welt this thread is about, have turned my pals club in to a figure of hate within Scottish football with their oversized and unwarranted ego and pitiful feelings of grandeur. The fact is the last time Hearts won the league cup was 1962 and two of their three subsequent Scottish cup successes came with their squad enhanced with players brought in by Romanov paid for with the embezzled funds from his bank customers.

Even their cup success in 1998 was gained with debts accumulated by the Pieman and never repaid to the creditors. The debt rose to 24 million which was then transferred over to Romanov and lost with the rest of the money he ended up owing. The last time they won anything in their own right was the 1962 league cup and yet those imbeciles regard themselves as superior and slag Aberdeen for their justified success during the period starting in the late seventies.

My friend and I lost contact for decades and the first thing he said to me when we reconnected was how delighted he was a couple of months earlier when Hibs had won the cup, I am genuinely sorry that his club attracted such a large number of moronic supporters, most with the IQ of a stickleback, as clearly demonstrated by this thread's subject matter as they have dragged his once proud club down to the same gutter level they themselves dwell.

Jones28
13-05-2020, 08:18 PM
What a shower of *****.

“Ron the Con”...I want them to do marketing campaigns for me.

bringbackbenny
13-05-2020, 08:31 PM
I lost a close pal last year, one I had known since we were at Towerbank in the sixties, he was a fantastic human being, we used to go to football together when our own team wasn't playing and our attitude was we wanted our team to succeed but we would also want the other Edinburgh team to do well, because we were also proud of our city.

Idiots, like the welt this thread is about, have turned my pals club in to a figure of hate within Scottish football with their oversized and unwarranted ego and pitiful feelings of grandeur. The fact is the last time Hearts won the league cup was 1962 and two of their three subsequent Scottish cup successes came with their squad enhanced with players brought in by Romanov paid for with the embezzled funds from his bank customers.

Even their cup success in 1998 was gained with debts accumulated by the Pieman and never repaid to the creditors. The debt rose to 24 million which was then transferred over to Romanov and lost with the rest of the money he ended up owing. The last time they won anything in their own right was the 1962 league cup and yet those imbeciles regard themselves as superior and slag Aberdeen for their justified success during the period starting in the late seventies.

My friend and I lost contact for decades and the first thing he said to me when we reconnected was how delighted he was a couple of months earlier when Hibs had won the cup, I am genuinely sorry that his club attracted such a large number of moronic supporters, most with the IQ of a stickleback, as clearly demonstrated by this thread's subject matter as they have dragged his once proud club down to the same gutter level they themselves dwell.

What a great post and reminisce of your good mate. It's a real shame that these idiots (their use of the word Vermin ? wtf) disgrace their club.

wpj
13-05-2020, 09:23 PM

My best pal in Edinburgh is a Jambo but despises the last few year's of moral bankruptcy. His sister however is a massive Hibs season ticket holder whose son became a Jambo. Agreed kickback is a nest of strange people and Doug bless him is waaaaay up there. Remember Shaun Lawson anyone?

hibbyfraelibby
14-05-2020, 10:59 AM
Do you think KiweeDug is really just one of that serial schizo roaster TOTTs "personalities"?

GreenLake
14-05-2020, 11:15 AM

Irish_Steve
17-05-2020, 10:10 AM
Hey Dug*****

Even supporters of your club don`t like you

11 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:
I know what's happening. Apparently someone called Budgie has told Docaster that Hearts will go into liquidation next month unless reconstruction is confirmed and the final installment of money is paid out. Donacaster couldn't give a toss but Sky do.

Read it on a reliable website.

And someone replies

Why do you bring this pish back here?

Bostonhibby
17-05-2020, 10:40 AM
Hey Dug*****

Even supporters of your club don`t like you

11 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:
I know what's happening. Apparently someone called Budgie has told Docaster that Hearts will go into liquidation next month unless reconstruction is confirmed and the final installment of money is paid out. Donacaster couldn't give a toss but Sky do.

Read it on a reliable website.

And someone replies

Why do you bring this pish back here?The reliable website is Dug.twat if anyone was thinking of having a look.

BoomtownHibees
17-05-2020, 10:44 AM
The reliable website is Dug.twat if anyone was thinking of having a look.

Don’t search for this on a works computer

Wilson
17-05-2020, 10:48 AM
My best pal in Edinburgh is a Jambo but despises the last few year's of moral bankruptcy. His sister however is a massive Hibs season ticket holder whose son became a Jambo. Agreed kickback is a nest of strange people and Doug bless him is waaaaay up there. Remember Shaun Lawson anyone?

No.

Haymaker
18-05-2020, 01:42 AM

Didn't he start some world class thread on here?

jacomo
18-05-2020, 09:17 AM
Didn't he start some world class thread on here?

He was a regular contributor on here for a brief time. Styled himself as the reasonable, intellectual Jambo who could hold an intelligent conversation with Hibs fans.

But then he took exception to something - can’t remember what, but he had a habit of breezily lecturing us on Hibs history and culture, so could have been that - and posted an extremely snidey missive about us back on Kickback.

I think this was all before he had ever attended a match at Tynecastle.

All quite amusing really.

Irish_Steve
18-05-2020, 01:00 PM
Kiwidugsite

GIRFUY

Simple question - do you actually think the maroon balloons willbe playing football next season now that you are in a lower league

Bye bye Jam Tarts - looks like Jack Ross has finished above Daniel Stendel lol

Irish_Steve
18-05-2020, 06:39 PM
And take this statement back to Brokeback too, although I see you are getting your fair share of hate on there too

This is how you do a club statement full of class and no bitterness or threatening behaviour

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/10634

Billy Whizz
18-05-2020, 06:40 PM
Any relation to Kiwimum

Irish_Steve
18-05-2020, 06:41 PM
No, Kiwimum was a very decent lady indeed - was quite refreshing to see her support Chris when he was playing here, can`t be easy for a parent!

Sammy7nil
19-05-2020, 08:27 AM
over on KB Ethan Hunt is an absolute know it all walloper I think his first name is really James.

hibeerealist
29-05-2020, 08:54 AM
kiwidug***** has emerged from the dark to post this on keekback, the turd that will not flush!!

I would imagine Doncaster, Hibs, a few small clubs and sundry others wish we were skint and couldn't afford legal action and just took this on the chin.

Sorry.

We have lashings of money and QCs will be lining up to represent us. Those costs will fall on clubs when we win as will compensation.

Lovely.

The fact that Hearts were not relegated is such a telling fact that it's hard to see how we could lose.

jacomo
29-05-2020, 09:11 AM
kiwidug***** has emerged from the dark to post this on keekback, the turd that will not flush!!

I would imagine Doncaster, Hibs, a few small clubs and sundry others wish we were skint and couldn't afford legal action and just took this on the chin.

Sorry.

We have lashings of money and QCs will be lining up to represent us. Those costs will fall on clubs when we win as will compensation.

Lovely.

The fact that Hearts were not relegated is such a telling fact that it's hard to see how we could lose.

Hmm... I’m sure the Hearts employees who were threatened with an immediate 50% wage cut and now redundancy will be so pleased to read this.

29-05-2020, 09:18 AM

Sorry.

Lovely.

On the contrary, can't wait to see this go to court. Unfortunately, I think they will go for the less humiliating option of backing out because they know they'll lose. Still, at least we'll get a wee chuckle when the reason given is "for the good of Scottish football."

tamig
29-05-2020, 10:06 AM

Sorry.

Lovely.

What a trumpet. When did they not get relegated? I’m sure I read it in an SPFL statement.

AltheHibby
29-05-2020, 10:16 AM
Now I'm happy. He says it will go ahead and he's always wrong.🤫

calumhibee1
29-05-2020, 10:24 AM

Sorry.

Lovely.

“The fact Hearts were not relegated..” do these trumpets not realise their own club voted to end the season and relegated themselves?

Jones28
29-05-2020, 10:42 AM

Sorry.

Lovely.

...and not issuing refunds for this seasons games..? Any particular reason?

Eyrie
29-05-2020, 06:24 PM
Hmm... I’m sure the Hearts employees who were threatened with an immediate 50% wage cut and now redundancy will be so pleased to read this.

Both are to fund their new signings, which is why Hearts were able to email agents letting them know that they have cash to spend.

Iggy Pope
29-05-2020, 06:44 PM

Sorry.

Lovely.

Lashings by ****! Home for tea and medals. Kiwi Doug is Enid Blyton and I claim my £5 prize.

jacomo
31-05-2020, 04:07 PM

Also, the threatened 50% immediate wage cut at the start of all this and now threatened widespread redundancies.

Hearts staff certainly should be asking wtf is going on, even if the supine supporters won’t.

Irish_Steve
31-05-2020, 09:40 PM
Ooh, he`s off on one again

Poor old SPFL. If it wasn't for this irritating virus, everything would have bern peachy. They could have celebrated Celtic's latest treble as if it was an achievement and awarded Rangers two extra referees next season as a consolation. Instead, they are slap bang in the middle of an utter debacle.

Any 2nd wave would probably see every club in hibernation and quite probably just one club which would come out of that in a solid financial position. That would be us.

Baader
31-05-2020, 10:11 PM
Guy gets everything spectacularly wrong so expect the exact opposite of what he says to happen. I'd be surprised if this mug can even get his shoes on the right feet.

Irish_Steve
31-05-2020, 10:33 PM
Ha ha ha - he`s named checked me on Brokeback

I bet he won`t post this there - hobo maths and all that

They're due to pay back a loan of £1m to a director & other loans totalling £2m next month.
At end June 2019 they owed trade creditors £2.3m more than they were owed by trade debtors. Our trade debtors exceeded our trade creditors by £600k.
At end June 2019 they had £600k in the bank. We had £5.5m
None of the above is good for Hearts.
They turned around a negative cash flow of £5.3m in 2018 to a positive of £392k this year but that was as a result of nearly £2m (net) in donations.

These numbers are now nearly a year old. Their finances may have improved but as their revenue last year included a cup final & semi final & increased attendances at Murrayfield I doubt their gate income can have increased. If these were our numbers I would be concerned.

CentreLine
31-05-2020, 10:41 PM
Lashings by ****! Home for tea and medals. Kiwi Doug is Enid Blyton and I claim my £5 prize.

Your prize would be cream tea followed by ice cream surely?

Scouse Hibee
31-05-2020, 11:02 PM
Kiwi Doug is just one in a long line of clueless sister fisters who has no perception of reality. I can’t wait until he learns the real facts around Budges fudging of the finances and the real cost (remaining debt on the new stand). Hearts are so close to the abyss, he will implode when he actually wakes up to reality.

04Sauzee
07-06-2020, 08:40 AM
Things I love to see 😁😁

Kiwidoug Kiwidoug

Posted 6 hours ago
I'm tired of it as well. Want us to take it to court all guns blazing. Think we have got an extremely compelling case. Love to see the SPFL squirm when they try to defend the bribery vote. Not to mention the inconsistency of their decisions to date.

MrSmith
07-06-2020, 08:44 AM
Things I love to see ����

Kiwidoug Kiwidoug

Posted 6 hours ago
I'm tired of it as well. Want us to take it to court all guns blazing. Think we have got an extremely compelling case. Love to see the SPFL squirm when they try to defend the bribery vote. Not to mention the inconsistency of their decisions to date.

“bribery vote” WTF is he on about? Does he not even realise it is his club - the jumbos - colluding with a financier in attempting to pervert the course of Scottish Football through offering money to keep them in the premier league? How thick can peewee pug be?

Since452
07-06-2020, 08:50 AM
Hearts fans claiming they haven't been relegated but "expelled" is a bigger comfort blanket than 5-1. They've been consistently the worst side in the league for 18 months, were just papped by St Mirren in the relegation six pointer, couldn't beat 10 man Hamilton at home and were four points adrift. Hearts are officially relegated and deservedly so. If there's one club to have a brass neck complaining it's Hearts

AltheHibby
07-06-2020, 08:53 AM
Things I love to see 😁😁

Kiwidoug Kiwidoug

Posted 6 hours ago

This post clinches it for me. He's got to be an undercover Hibby.

Pretty Boy
07-06-2020, 08:57 AM
Aah good old Doug. Always good for a laugh with his high wit, eloquent prose and solid understanding of the facts.

'The hobos are from Lochend, 5-1, Hearts are minted and Hubs are skint. Tick tock' evokes Gore Vidal or Noel Coward.

tamig
07-06-2020, 09:57 AM
“bribery vote” WTF is he on about? Does he not even realise it is his club - the jumbos - colluding with a financier in attempting to pervert the course of Scottish Football through offering money to keep them in the premier league? How thick can peewee pug be?

Just remember that this is the Einstein who publicly had to ask how wage deferrals worked. He’s not a very sharp tool. A tool but not a sharp one.

tamig
07-06-2020, 10:04 AM
Hearts fans claiming they haven't been relegated but "expelled" is a bigger comfort blanket than 5-1. They've been consistently the worst side in the league for 18 months, were just papped by St Mirren in the relegation six pointer, couldn't beat 10 man Hamilton at home and were four points adrift. Hearts are officially relegated and deservedly so. If there's one club to have a brass neck complaining it's Hearts
It will be interesting to see how they cope this time around. Last time they were down they were building the foundations for a year which put them in a good place.

They are a shambles currently with no football leadership and Budge probably won’t have a clue who she can keep and let go. A huge clearing out/rebuilding job to do both on and off the park. The clearing out bit could be problematic though.

The kiwidug will love it. If I were him I’d be more concerned about that reality than getting all excited about fantasy court cases that will never see the light of day.

Mikey
07-06-2020, 10:10 AM
It will be interesting to see how they cope this time around. Last time they were down they were building the foundations for a year which put them in a good place.

They are a shambles currently with no football leadership and Budge probably won’t have a clue who she can keep and let go. A huge clearing out/rebuilding job to do both on and off the park. The clearing out bit could be problematic though.

The kiwidug will love it. If I were him I’d be more concerned about that reality than getting all excited about fantasy court cases that will never see the light of day.

Yep, they've got no manager and no DoF and the season starts in 8 weeks.

Oops sorry, my mistake, our season starts in 8 weeks. Theirs starts in January :hilarious

Box 17
07-06-2020, 10:19 AM
Yep, they've got no manager and no DoF and the season starts in 8 weeks.

Oops sorry, my mistake, our season starts in 8 weeks. Theirs starts in January :hilarious

But they do have not one, but TWO, QC's.

Irish_Steve
07-06-2020, 11:01 AM

I`m surprised that the drunken German hasn`t downed those two bottles.......

Hibby70
07-06-2020, 11:30 AM

Leslie Deans is their new holding midfielder.

Since452
07-06-2020, 11:38 AM
"Huddies Like Stevenson" aye that lad thats got a Scottish Cup and League Cup Winners Medal.......when was the last one of their mob to have both in his drawer?

I`d imagine 7000+ Season Ticket sales will help us pay the deffered wages aswell as our final placing payment when they finally call the league.
Add in that i`d imagine most people will be realistic and know that transfers this year will be minimal coming in but on the other hand players may well be more willing
to negotiate contracts than previous as lets be honest the money has now gone from Football for the time being.

Now trying to get rid of crap players on good wages when you have been relegated and trying to get replacements thats a whole different story,I know what position i`d rather be in

Also a full international 😉

Clarence
07-06-2020, 11:53 AM
I question whether there will be any legal action. I think it was a lot of posturing from Bodge and they must know that it’s not a particularly strong case.

DC_Hibs
07-06-2020, 12:28 PM
Speaking to a Hertz fan at work and subject of kickback came up. He mentioned many were wary of the Kiwi boy over there with one apparently saying he’s not the type you would let babysit.

Col2
07-06-2020, 01:17 PM
Is it not time we heard from legal eagle Leslie Deans?

Also I though they’re ere setting up a legal fighting fund. Seems to have gone all quiet or is that just where more money goes to FOH>Hearts>Budge? I am sure one guy on kickback had raised £125 or something?!?

Irish_Steve
14-06-2020, 09:43 PM
Kiwidoug
Jimmy Cruickshanks Gloves
Kiwidoug
Paid Member_20

14,967 posts
Location - Wellington NZ
Donor
Posted 12 minutes ago
Hello Leann, it's Ann here. I'm really sorry but we've only sold 17 of the 3,800 tickets you sent us for the next game at the Giro. I'm sending the rest back to you. On the other hand, $30 one- off donations to the FoH have rocketed. Have a nice day.

Hello Ann, Leann here, lovely to hear from you, I trust things are going nice and smooth with you.

As a special treat for those 17 fans, we will house them in our media area so that they can stay nice and dry unlike your media facilities. It will also mean that your fans will be less likely to tear up seats, why they do that is beyond me since you end up paying for it - some of your fans aren`t really the smartest are they!

I can now open the South Stand exclusively for our own fans and they can luxuriate in Edinburgh`s biggest football stadium.

Glad to hear the FOH`s are still coming in, I hear you need them as you have so poorly mismanaged your club - sorry!

Oh and that 50K that`s coming our way, can we swap that for Hickey?

Enjoy the rest of your summer and say hi to Craig for me - we both know he`s still there

04Sauzee
15-06-2020, 11:56 AM
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

And

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha some more.

Keith_M
15-06-2020, 12:00 PM
So has KiwiDugscheiss been 'expunged' from Kickback yet?

Bostonhibby
15-06-2020, 12:09 PM
How on earth did they lose the vote so emphatically when guys like New Zealand's answer to mystic meg and Saughton jambo et al had all that inside info to the contrary?

Have their sources been taking the piss or were they fantasists all along?

Either way they're bound to remain popular on Kickback.

Pleasing.

Irish_Steve
15-06-2020, 01:22 PM

Kiwidug - you have no idea how much joy you have given us with your inane ramblings. And I bet you don`t even have to balls to reply on Brokeback like you did with some of the other posts on this thread

GIRFUY

Baader
15-06-2020, 02:05 PM
He hasn't gotten something spectacularly wrong again for a change, has he??

Irish_Steve
15-06-2020, 02:46 PM
He hasn't gotten something spectacularly wrong again for a change, has he??

What, like this you mean?

Baader
15-06-2020, 03:09 PM
He's like Nostradamus that man. An unerring ability to see into the future...

Spike Mandela
15-06-2020, 03:12 PM

Kiwidug - you have no idea how much joy you have given us with your inane ramblings. And I bet you don`t even have to balls to reply on Brokeback like you did with some of the other posts on this thread

GIRFUY

It would have been a rather ironic Karma if the number had instead been 15:cb

Irish_Steve
15-06-2020, 03:12 PM

Did he get that one wrong too - he`s having a bad day lol

calumhibee1
15-06-2020, 03:16 PM
Who’s Kiwidoug?

Does he support one of they wee teams like Alloa, Arbroath or Hearts?

Bostonhibby
15-06-2020, 03:33 PM
23631Are you mixing up your nostradamuses and your Nosferatus by any chance?

One is a seemingly successful predictor of future events, the other is a made up character who leeches of the vulnerable around him.

matty_f
15-06-2020, 03:35 PM
He said the second half of the season was demonstrably better for Hearts than Hibs. Demonstrably better. For Hearts.

Irish_Steve
15-06-2020, 04:05 PM
He said the second half of the season was demonstrably better for Hearts than Hibs. Demonstrably better. For Hearts.

Could be a Longbangers episode all by himself lol

StevesFamau5
15-06-2020, 07:16 PM
What, like this you mean?

23626Can we put this on a banner and stick it down Gorgie way. Outstanding failure

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

Kato
15-06-2020, 07:49 PM
He said the second half of the season was demonstrably better for Hearts than Hibs. Demonstrably better. For Hearts.Could this thread be deleted? It's not fair to rip the pesh out of the cerebrally impaired.

Sent from my SM-A405FN using Tapatalk

matty_f
16-06-2020, 12:34 AM
Could be a Longbangers episode all by himself lol

Wouldn't give him the satisfaction. I don't view Kickback at all so I only see what's posted on here.

Irish_Steve
17-06-2020, 12:35 PM
More from the thickest member of Brokeback, which in itself is quite a feat! Not only has he manage to nearly double the Yes voters from 16 to nearly 30, he also doesnt seem to know that you need two years notice to leave the league - top roaster!

"It probably can't happen but if this court action brought the SPFL into chronic disrepute, I'd love to see Hearts propose to specific clubs the formation of two competitive leagues. This would be completely outwith the auspices of the existing authorities. Max of 30 clubs.

R and C would obviously be excluded and hibs would be invited to apply. EUFA would exclude us initially but would recognise that the existing SPFL structure was just a shell. They would come round eventually."

tamig
17-06-2020, 12:41 PM
More from the thickest member of Brokeback, which in itself is quite a feat! Not only has he manage to nearly double the Yes voters from 16 to nearly 30, he also doesnt seem to know that you need two years notice to leave the league - top roaster!

"It probably can't happen but if this court action brought the SPFL into chronic disrepute, I'd love to see Hearts propose to specific clubs the formation of two competitive leagues. This would be completely outwith the auspices of the existing authorities. Max of 30 clubs.

R and C would obviously be excluded and hibs would be invited to apply. EUFA would exclude us initially but would recognise that the existing SPFL structure was just a shell. They would come round eventually."
A Kerry Packer style Scottish fitba league. Sounds like a novel idea 😀 Surprised he’s inviting us to the party.

AltheHibby
17-06-2020, 12:45 PM
At least with the Kerry Packer league the main draws for TV were playing. Excluding the uglies would lead to no TV money.

hibbyfraelibby
17-06-2020, 12:45 PM
A Kerry Packer style Scottish fitba league. Sounds like a novel idea 😀 Surprised he’s inviting us to the party.

He reslises they need us more than we need them and we would be the biggest payday in the league.

matty_f
17-06-2020, 12:46 PM

Gutted about EUFA excluding them, wonder what UEFA would have to say about it?

tamig
17-06-2020, 12:47 PM
He reslises they need us more than we need them and we would be the biggest payday in the league.

Thats a fair point. Maybe some of the Irn Bru participants could be invited to make up the numbers.

Irish_Steve
17-06-2020, 12:49 PM
Gutted about EUFA excluding them, wonder what UEFA would have to say about it?

Aye, probably FA!

Irish_Steve
19-06-2020, 03:47 PM
Hey Kiwi - I think that "chardy" is gonna taste mighty bitter, haven`t you seen the amount of Hibs fans signing up to HSL - have you EVER been right about anything lol

#takeyourmedicine

Kiwidoug
Kiwidoug
Paid Member_20

15,004 posts
Location - Wellington NZ
Donor
Posted 2 minutes ago
This just gets better by the hour. Dundee regretting their voting scam big time. The 3 promoted clubs who were all smiles now having to fund their defence legally with money they don't have. The SFA and SPFL angry and squirming.

Meanwhile, Hearts and Partick just quietly getting on with life.

And best of all, Hibs getting skinter by the day and Ronnie has made it abundantly clear that they won't see a penny from him.

The chardy later today will have an excellent piquancy.

04Sauzee
19-06-2020, 03:52 PM
Hey Kiwi - I think that "chardy" is gonna taste mighty bitter, haven`t you seen the amount of Hibs fans signing up to HSL - have you EVER been right about anything lol

#takeyourmedicine

Kiwidoug
Kiwidoug
Paid Member_20

15,004 posts
Location - Wellington NZ
Donor
Posted 2 minutes ago
This just gets better by the hour. Dundee regretting their voting scam big time. The 3 promoted clubs who were all smiles now having to fund their defence legally with money they don't have. The SFA and SPFL angry and squirming.

And best of all, Hibs getting skinter by the day and Ronnie has made it abundantly clear that they won't see a penny from him.

The chardy later today will have an excellent piquancy.

Beat me to it, I'm just read that, can we confirm he's a Hearts boy? Incredible stuff

Bostonhibby
19-06-2020, 03:57 PM

#takeyourmedicine

Kiwidoug
Kiwidoug
Paid Member_20

15,004 posts
Location - Wellington NZ
Donor
Posted 2 minutes ago

The chardy later today will have an excellent piquancy.Hearts really aren't getting on with preparations for their championship season at all, and it's about to get more complicated for them very soon indeed.

Still, at least they've got Kiwidug to keep them right.

Irish_Steve
19-06-2020, 03:59 PM
Beat me to it, I'm just read that, can we confirm he's a Hearts boy? Incredible stuff

I`m not even sure he`s human, never mind Hearts

matty_f
19-06-2020, 04:00 PM
It's amazing how these trumpets think the financial impact of covid is their doing. 😂😂

Irish_Steve
19-06-2020, 04:32 PM

Another one with the finger on the pulse with what`s happening on Brokeback lol

The Old Tolbooth
FTH!
The Old Tolbooth
Paid Member

30,671 posts
Donor
Posted 4 minutes ago
Notice the distinct lack of vermin on here since their news broke, this place has almost been cleansed again, and now that the legal side of things is ramping up and clubs are screaming like petulant children, it's only going to get better! :D

Dundee going down the ****ter first would be the absolute perfect way to kick it all off too, I'd get pished to that! 🍺

jacomo
19-06-2020, 05:07 PM
Another one with the finger on the pulse with what`s happening on Brokeback lol

The Old Tolbooth
FTH!
The Old Tolbooth
Paid Member

30,671 posts
Donor
Posted 4 minutes ago
Notice the distinct lack of vermin on here since their news broke, this place has almost been cleansed again, and now that the legal side of things is ramping up and clubs are screaming like petulant children, it's only going to get better! :D

Dundee going down the ****ter first would be the absolute perfect way to kick it all off too, I'd get pished to that! 🍺

Must be braw to be a Jambo just now. Everything looking so good for them.

poolman
19-06-2020, 05:18 PM
I know Kiwi from old, he used to live in Viewforth in Edinburgh

He was a trumpet then but he's got worse judging by his rants on Yakbak

His brother John on the other hand who died quite young sadly was a great guy and a good friend of mine

And he had a great Dad as well

Jim44
20-06-2020, 09:07 AM

His brother John on the other hand who died quite young sadly was a great guy and a good friend of mine

It’s funny how you picture folk. I had this tosser down as a stroppy, spotted, not very clever teenager.

Irish_Steve
20-06-2020, 06:44 PM
It’s funny how you picture folk. I had this tosser down as a stroppy, spotted, not very clever teenager.

I just had him done as some idiot who never seems to get anything right!

Turkish Green
22-06-2020, 02:44 AM
Senile auld blethetskire. Still waiting for his 1973 Evening News Pink Edition by airmail.

sleeping giant
22-06-2020, 07:40 AM
One thing's for sure . He'll be lapping tbis thread right up.

madsen5
22-06-2020, 08:38 AM

Was his second name Wilson.

Green Manalishi
22-06-2020, 09:14 AM
Is this complete and utter roaster worthy of his own thread on a hibs forum?

poolman
22-06-2020, 12:41 PM
Was his second name Wilson.

Yup

Forza Fred
22-06-2020, 01:34 PM

Is he a vet, or involved in some way with animals...eg runs a kennel or the like?

Berwickhibby
22-06-2020, 01:36 PM
Is he a vet, or involved in some way with animals...eg runs a kennel or the like?

I have heard he has a history of dating a few dogs....:greengrin

flash
22-06-2020, 01:38 PM
Make this thread stop.

madsen5
22-06-2020, 01:51 PM
Yup

I went to school with a dougie Wilson who
Lived in Lauriston place. Was a mate of mine
In school, was a go guy then ( for a jambo)
If it's the same guy he will be in his 70's
Now.

matty_f
22-06-2020, 02:04 PM
I don't think it's fair or right to speculate on who he is, and nor should we give him the attention.