PDA

View Full Version : Plz

Potty78
08-05-2020, 08:42 PM
Anyone ever listen to this show? Find it hard to say but I quite like it. Beats sportsound all day long. McManus and Ferguson are pretty good!

Sammy7nil
08-05-2020, 10:41 PM
No idea what it is or where to listen :confused:

Potty78
08-05-2020, 10:44 PM
No idea what it is or where to listen :confused:

On youtube at 4pm weekdays. Normally Alan rough, Peter martin, tam McManus and Barry Ferguson.Obviously all football chat👍

The 90+2
08-05-2020, 10:47 PM
It’s utter rank.

Potty78
08-05-2020, 10:49 PM
It’s utter rank.

Beats radio Scotland imo. Each to there own👍

tamig
08-05-2020, 10:50 PM
It’s utter rank.

I guess that would be a matter of opinion.

CMurdoch
08-05-2020, 10:53 PM
Anyone ever listen to this show? Find it hard to say but I quite like it. Beats sportsound all day long. McManus and Ferguson are pretty good!

Sounds like a low brow weegie fitbaw show given the above cast of hard of thinking pundits

JOD
08-05-2020, 10:56 PM
It’s utter rank.

Well dinae watch it then .

HUTCHYHIBBY
09-05-2020, 02:01 AM
Well dinae watch it then .

I'm still trying to get a picture on my radio to watch it! 🙈

Carheenlea
09-05-2020, 09:11 PM
I sometimes listen to the podcast of this show, depending on the guests. Quite enjoy it.

The 90+2
09-05-2020, 09:13 PM
I guess that would be a matter of opinion.

Sorry, of course. Imo.

delbert
09-05-2020, 11:29 PM
On youtube at 4pm weekdays. Normally Alan rough, Peter martin, tam McManus and Barry Ferguson.Obviously all football chat👍

If it’s anything like the Peter and Roughie TV show, then no thanks, that was unprofessional garbage, production values of having been filmed in a back street lockup and rank weedgie patter dressed up as entertainment, painfully pathetic !

11-05-2020, 03:04 PM
Anticipating some more squealing.

https://youtu.be/edIKWwrT75I

Frazerbob
11-05-2020, 06:00 PM
It’s the latest carnation of Peter & Roughie’s Football Phone-in. You can watch live on Facebook or YouTube at 4pm or catch it later as a podcast. It’s actually been a good way of passing time whilst staying in and saving lives during my furlough.

11-05-2020, 06:48 PM
It’s the latest carnation of Peter & Roughie’s Football Phone-in. You can watch live on Facebook or YouTube at 4pm or catch it later as a podcast. It’s actually been a good way of passing time whilst staying in and saving lives during my furlough.

As has been said above it is pretty rubbish, but as you say, it's a decent way of passing time even if I do find most of their pundits as annoying as those on Sportsound. Hugh Keevins on Radio Clyde's Superscoreboard is streets ahead imo. I like the Superscoreboard presenter Gordon Duncan too.

The 90+2
11-05-2020, 07:07 PM
As has been said above it is pretty rubbish, but as you say, it's a decent way of passing time even if I do find most of their pundits as annoying as those on Sportsound. Hugh Keevins on Radio Clyde's Superscoreboard is streets ahead imo. I like the Superscoreboard presenter Gordon Duncan too.

Super scoreboard is really good. Bbc football daily is really decent at the moment and I also listen to Open Goal (maybe not for much longer as Slanes becoming a nippy bassa) as well as longbangers hibs talk and under the cosh 👍

lord bunberry
11-05-2020, 11:34 PM
I dont mind it, the lockdown version can be hard to watch at times due to everyone not being in the same place. It could probably do with being a bit shorter as they tend to pad things out a bit.

lord bunberry
12-05-2020, 12:09 AM
I was feeling embarrassed for Barry Ferguson, he really has no place in any intellectual discussion but then it occurred to me that he isn't really aware of that so he's fine :greengrin
Ignorance is bliss mate.

Carheenlea
12-05-2020, 09:18 AM
I’ve only listened to the podcasts that have featured Tam Cowan as one of the hosts - not sure if he’s on every single one, but I do quite enjoy his patter with Peter Martin and Alan Rough.
Not everyone’s cup of tea I accept, but the good thing is we do have plenty of football based listening to tailor everyone’s tastes.

Frazerbob
12-05-2020, 09:34 AM
I’m going to go against the grain here, Barry Ferguson comes over very well IMHO. Seems like a pretty level headed guy and putting up his Scotland shirt & cap from the Faddy game was a great gesture. £25k raised was tremendous.

Gaffer1875
12-05-2020, 12:47 PM
Not a fan of it. Such a predictable show. Can’t stand Peter ‘absolutely’ Martin either, sure he’s a Jambo?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since452
12-05-2020, 12:49 PM
Not a fan of it. Such a predictable show. Can’t stand Peter ‘absolutely’ Martin either, sure he’s a Jambo?

Barry Ferguson is about as charismatic as a plant pot

Frazerbob
12-05-2020, 04:04 PM

Celtic supporter. He presented The Hibs Club Show back in the 90’s. There was a thread about it in here last week.

12-05-2020, 04:07 PM

I thought that too because he keeps talking about ex-Hearts players being his pals and he's been banging on about reconstruction to save Hearts for weeks. Someone pointed out to me on here though that he's Celtic.

He hasn't stopped going on about reconstruction, he said yesterday they should do it for next season and he said it again today.

Squealing pig
12-05-2020, 09:07 PM
Decent podcast on with Andy Gray and Richard Keyes had ally McCoist on recently pretty likeable guy nowadays for being a blue nose

12-05-2020, 09:24 PM
Decent podcast on with Andy Gray and Richard Keyes had ally McCoist on recently pretty likeable guy nowadays for being a blue nose

Will maybe check them out.

Like the (presumably) new user name. 🐷

Frazerbob
13-05-2020, 12:19 PM

Really can’t stand Keyes & Gray. Dinosaurs who I thought we’d seen the last of.

Squealing pig
14-05-2020, 04:30 PM
Si ferry and the crew just posted their 10 worst spl players of all time no mentions for the Hibs but funny stuff

The 90+2
14-05-2020, 04:38 PM
Si ferry and the crew just posted their 10 worst spl players of all time no mentions for the Hibs but funny stuff

Stephen Craigen story was a belter 😁

Squealing pig
14-05-2020, 05:49 PM
Stephen Craigen story was a belter 😁

Aye few funny ones , Connor sammon one had me in stitches 😂

Squealing pig
28-05-2020, 04:32 PM
Tonight’s episode on plz interview with super John McGinn just caught the end of the piece on him but thought I’d share , was plenty Hibs content bit I saw

15-06-2020, 04:44 PM
Lots of tears and snotters today. Not from Roughie, who I feel sorry for, but from the eejit presenter, Peter Martin.

Good interview with Les Gray who is one of the few that wanted reconstruction but is able to see the opposite viewpoint as well. (Or one of the few that's been allow to go on this show and others).

Peter Martin says there were going to be talks at the end of this coming season but Les Gray puts him right. Calls out the media for generating the sensationalism and toxicity and says Radio Scotland were imbalanced throughout the whole thing and didn't give both sides of debate.

https://youtu.be/DXT7E7tdn7E

Since452
15-06-2020, 06:04 PM
Lots of tears and snotters today. Not from Roughie, who I feel sorry for, but from the eejit presenter, Peter Martin.

Good interview with Les Gray who is one of the few that wanted reconstruction but is able to see the opposite viewpoint as well. (Or one of the few that's been allow to go on this show and others).

Peter Martin says there were going to be talks at the end of this coming season but Les Gray puts him right. Calls out the media for generating the sensationalism and toxicity and says Radio Scotland were imbalanced throughout the whole thing and didn't give both sides of debate.

https://youtu.be/DXT7E7tdn7E

Glad somebody has called it out