PDA

View Full Version : Barred From Kickback

supershotmo
08-05-2020, 07:21 PM
I got barred a few weeks backs for replying to the following question

Who was the best striker you have ever seen?
I said Albert Kidd

Has any one else been barred

Stanton Spence
08-05-2020, 07:26 PM
Aye I got barred ages ago and I can't remember the exact reason why
It was something to do with the spat between levien and stubbsy and some other **** loser and I commented something along the lines of as long they don't mention medals [emoji4]

Sent from my G3121 using Tapatalk

Irish_Steve
08-05-2020, 07:27 PM
I`ve sailed close to the wind a few times the past couple of weeks but managed to keep on, it`s hilarious. Never was a set of fans so deserving of each other. Arrogant doesn`t even begin to describe them - "why are we hated so much??" - have a look in the mirror, ya trumpets

Jones28
08-05-2020, 07:29 PM
I got barred without posting anything.

superfurryhibby
08-05-2020, 07:49 PM
Any other regular undercovers? Makes you wonder how many infiltrators we have on here though. There's definitely been a few ( a fair few). It's not my cup of tea, but each to their own.

Joe6-2
08-05-2020, 07:51 PM
I’d feel so dirty going on there

Pretty Boy
08-05-2020, 07:54 PM
I think infiltrating forums was quite a big deal quite a few years ago when the concept was still fairly new. I had an account with a decent number of posts on Kickback for years. I was even described as a 'proper Hearts man' once. Now banned.

I don't think it happens as often these days because the advent of the Facebook pages, Twitter etc mean the opportunity to **** stir, troll and post an inflammatory comment and run away is easier achieved on those mediums. Why go to the hassle of registering for a forum, creating a character, building a post count and being challenged on your opinion when you can get a better reaction in 60 characters?

Mon Dieu4
08-05-2020, 07:55 PM
Hibsbollah was banned for the greatest reason ever and me along with him, he told them that through a business liquidation he had come into the possession of 10,000 kazoos and that he would hand them out at a game a Tynecastle and they could all use them in unison to kazoo songs or intimidate the oppositions players by tooting at them any time they got the ball :faf:

It was amazing how many of them actually fell for it and were coming up with ways to use them, we managed to keep it going a few days before we got binned :greengrin

BILLYHIBS
08-05-2020, 07:57 PM
First day my user name was 0-7 and my email address has 1875 in it :rolleyes:

Joe6-2
08-05-2020, 07:57 PM
Hibsbollah was banned for the greatest reason ever and me along with him, he told them that through a business liquidation he had come into the possession of 10,000 kazoos and that he would hand them out at a game a Tynecastle and they could all use them in unison to kazoo songs or intimidate the oppositions players by tooting at them any time they got the ball :faf:

It was amazing how many of them actually fell for it and were coming up with ways to use them, we managed to keep it going a few days before we got binned :greengrin

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Billy Whizz
08-05-2020, 07:59 PM
I’m quite happy not being barred, means I can continue to read their desperation

Fergos
08-05-2020, 07:59 PM

That Gents, is simply superb.

GGTTH

Billy Whizz
08-05-2020, 08:01 PM
HibbyAndy had a pretty impressive title given to him a few years ago by KB
What was it and why?

Joe6-2
08-05-2020, 08:03 PM

GGTTH

My missus gave me some look, I was actually killing myself laughing at that

Mon Dieu4
08-05-2020, 08:05 PM

GGTTH

It was all Bollah, he told me he was about to do it and I just went along for back up and to validate his claims, in those days I had quite a high post count so they believed it :faf:

hibbyfraelibby
08-05-2020, 08:07 PM

I said Albert Kidd

Yup... its a participation sport for the concerning troll.

Iggy Pope
08-05-2020, 08:12 PM

Only believing this if he got them out a shop on the South Bridge. :flag:

Roxyhibee
08-05-2020, 08:16 PM

That is sheer class.

The 90+2
08-05-2020, 08:16 PM

I said Albert Kidd

😂😂😂

The 90+2
08-05-2020, 08:17 PM

That’s amazing 😂😂😂😂

lapsedhibee
08-05-2020, 08:23 PM

:faf: :faf:

hibsbollah
08-05-2020, 08:51 PM
It’s true, I arranged to meet a number of them in Diggers to hand out the kazoos. It was for an Aberdeen game.

I haven’t grown up much since then either :greengrin

Bostonhibby
08-05-2020, 08:54 PM
It’s true, I arranged to meet a number of them in Diggers to hand out the kazoos. It was for an Aberdeen game.

I haven’t grown up much since then either :greengrinAnyway, have you got any of those kazoos left? Appreciate demand was high at the time.

Asking for a friend.

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

hibsbollah
08-05-2020, 09:02 PM
Anyway, have you got any of those kazoos left? Appreciate demand was high at the time.

Asking for a friend.

I’m afraid not. When you are the owner of a joke shop that’s gone out of business these things don’t hang about for ever. Dam busters March on the kazoos would have been immense, so sad it never happened :boo hoo:

Bostonhibby
08-05-2020, 09:04 PM
I’m afraid not. When you are the owner of a joke shop that’s gone out of business these things don’t hang about for ever. Dam busters March on the kazoos would have been immense, so sad it never happened :boo hoo:Damn, there's always next time[emoji16]

That's a superb wind up. Would love to have been in the diggers to observe the excited mugs.

Lewiehas2
08-05-2020, 09:09 PM

Funniest thing I've heard in weeks, thanks for making my Friday night :thumbsup:

weecounty hibby
08-05-2020, 09:12 PM
That kazoo gag is pretty good but to be honest this is the bunch that were taken in by a mad ex submariner who told them they would win the champions League in 5 years, would sign multiple world cup winners, would never lose 5-0 ever again, sold them shares that they never ever saw, promised a super duper big hotel/stand. So really getting them to believe you had 10,000 kazoos is actually small time as you would expect from a peg selling hobo spoon burner

Smartie
08-05-2020, 09:17 PM
My missus gave me some look, I was actually killing myself laughing at that

I’ve also just had to explain myself.

This is possibly the funniest thing I’ve ever heard on here.

Outstanding chaps.

Bostonhibby
08-05-2020, 09:18 PM
That kazoo gag is pretty good but to be honest this is the bunch that were taken in by a mad ex submariner who told them they would win the champions League in 5 years, would sign multiple world cup winners, would never lose 5-0 ever again, sold them shares that they never ever saw, promised a super duper big hotel/stand. So really getting them to believe you had 10,000 kazoos is actually small time as you would expect from a peg selling hobo spoon burnerI'm totally baffled now, so who's got the kazoos then?

Are you telling me it's that Romanov guy? He seemed an honest businessman, George Foulkes said so.

Hillsidehibby
08-05-2020, 09:26 PM
I got outed with my username Ernie Winchester

Scouse Hibee
08-05-2020, 09:31 PM
I tried years ago with Scouse Jambo, didn’t get far.

Hillsidehibby
08-05-2020, 09:38 PM
I tried years ago with Scouse Jambo, didn’t get far.

I thought they had a special relationship with Liverpool???

Bostonhibby
08-05-2020, 09:39 PM
I thought they had a special relationship with Liverpool???Liverpool were on their creditors list so that's kind of special

eezyrider
08-05-2020, 09:40 PM
I’d feel so dirty going on there

You love feeling dirty though, don't you :)

EZ

Hillsidehibby
08-05-2020, 09:41 PM
Liverpool were on their creditors list so that's kind of special

My tongue was firmly in cheek

Bostonhibby
08-05-2020, 09:43 PM
My tongue was firmly in cheek[emoji16]

Never doubted it

Hillsidehibby
08-05-2020, 09:51 PM
[emoji16]

Never doubted it

:aok:

O'Rourke3
08-05-2020, 09:54 PM

It was amazing how many of them actually fell for it and were coming up with ways to use them, we managed to keep it going a few days before we got binned :greengrin#notworthy.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

allezsauzee
08-05-2020, 09:57 PM
I was banned after 1 fairly inoffensive post years ago, although to be fair I was amazed that they let me set up a user name alkidd in the first place!

CMurdoch
08-05-2020, 10:13 PM

This story leaves me with an enormous feeling of well being :zzzzz!:

Eyrie
08-05-2020, 10:15 PM
Couple of close shaves but not yet ....

Joe6-2
08-05-2020, 10:15 PM

I haven’t grown up much since then either :greengrin

Haven’t laughed so much in ages!
Well at least since I caught the news at teatime!!

allezsauzee
08-05-2020, 10:18 PM

None of them complained that only 1 in 40 would get a Kazoo? :lolyam:

Joe6-2
08-05-2020, 10:18 PM
You love feeling dirty though, don't you :)

EZ

Have we met? 😂

04Sauzee
08-05-2020, 11:06 PM

Can't find the original post althoug you were mentioned here

https://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/16376-the-heart-of-midlothian-kazoo-orchestra/&tab=comments#comment-307761

Mon Dieu4
08-05-2020, 11:09 PM

https://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/16376-the-heart-of-midlothian-kazoo-orchestra/&tab=comments#comment-307761

Haha cheers, from memory the whole thread was deleted pretty quickly after we got banned

Callum7
09-05-2020, 01:06 AM
I got banned for telling them that their stand wasn’t going to be open in time and they’d have to play one more game at Murrayfield. Turns out I was right though...

FilipinoHibs
09-05-2020, 01:59 AM
There was a manhunt out for me a few years ago. They tried to find out where I worked and were going to wait for me.

The Spaceman
09-05-2020, 02:51 AM
I got barred after 100 posts, 90 of which had members screaming for me to get chucked. My contribution to JKB was the invention of the Maroon Pound c.4-5 weeks ago, taking an ironic slant on the Blue Pound of 2012.

H18 SFR
09-05-2020, 06:56 AM
I got barred after 100 posts, 90 of which had members screaming for me to get chucked. My contribution to JKB was the invention of the Maroon Pound c.4-5 weeks ago, taking an ironic slant on the Blue Pound of 2012.

Superb, did the term maroon pound stick?

Phil MaGlass
09-05-2020, 07:05 AM
Absolutely outstanding stuff on Hibs.net the noo, multiple threads of fun poking:thumbsup: at our pink chums expense.

Keith_M
09-05-2020, 07:06 AM

I knew that had to be a wind-up

Dashing Bob S
09-05-2020, 07:51 AM
They still haven't rumbled me yet. I've a theory that most of the extreme Kickbackers are Hibs fans undercover.

supershotmo
09-05-2020, 08:54 AM
One of the admin said I was vermin.

I must have really upset them.

hibbyfraelibby
09-05-2020, 08:57 AM
I was banned after 1 fairly inoffensive post years ago, although to be fair I was amazed that they let me set up a user name alkidd in the first place!

Yeah...I think DuncanDoughnuts gave me away on one occassion even though the admin asked me to change my original screen name of DuncansDonuts as it was too similar to an existing member😄

Greentinted
09-05-2020, 07:40 PM

You’ll probably know but if not the ‘maroon £’ has actually become a thing. Seen it referenced on various social media. Mainly a case of the defiant call to arms, ‘wait and see how much all the haters will miss the ‘maroon pound’
Aye...that’ll show them!!!

lord bunberry
09-05-2020, 07:53 PM
I got barred after blowing my cover and laying into them after a few too many drinks. It was late at night and there mustn’t have been any admins still up, I had a good couple of hours fun before I fell asleep.

SJNB Hibby
09-05-2020, 08:17 PM
Slightly off topic, but I was on Follow Follow for a few months when they started their special trip thru the leagues. After several posts plsying the game, I finally couldnt hold it back and gave them some stick when they lost to some wee team in Divi 2---I got immediately "Triangled"...whatever that means.
Funny thing is my email address which I had to use to sign in, is "Hibs4evr..."

The 90+2
09-05-2020, 08:31 PM
There was a manhunt out for me a few years ago. They tried to find out where I worked and were going to wait for me.

****in’ extreme 😂

Do tell.

FilipinoHibs
09-05-2020, 08:44 PM
****in’ extreme 😂

Do tell.

It related to a late spanner in the works of them coming out of admin.

Hibby70
09-05-2020, 10:04 PM
They still haven't rumbled me yet. I've a theory that most of the extreme Kickbackers are Hibs fans undercover.

I'm KiwiDoug

Mibbes Aye
09-05-2020, 10:25 PM
I used to be quite active around eight years ago. Don’t want to be too specific, as if lockdown persists I might feel dragged into just noising them up for the sake of it. The physical jibes always work well if done subtly.

Plus they hate the fact STF bailed them out with the poppy fund. Lest we forget.

murray26
09-05-2020, 10:40 PM
Kin goons.. the lot of them

Leith's finest
09-05-2020, 11:00 PM
I got banned for saying i got a hibby mate to buy me a pensioners season ticket a few years back as i could not afford one in the wheaty stand

Bishop Hibee
09-05-2020, 11:07 PM

Hahaha brilliant!

mcohibs
09-05-2020, 11:08 PM

Maroon pound hahaha ****ing hell that is golden

Scouse Hibee
09-05-2020, 11:24 PM
Went there to have a look just now and found some of them had drafted their own statements 😂

Could we start a draft statement exercise everyone . As a starter for six:

It is with utter disgust that it now appears the intentional set up to expel HMFC from the Scottish Premiership looks like coming to fruition. I am deeply upset that I was conned into believing that reconstruction had the blessing of the SPFL when in actual fact the reality was the opposite, and the SPFL chose not to support this objective and merely left the Premiership member clubs to decide on the basis of crude self interest.

The SPFL executive should refrain from self congratulation in realising their scheming plot has won through because I intend to fight this decision to the highest court in the land. The fans of HMFC are spitting blood and demand that I do so, and I therefore promise I shall and with every bone in my body.

HMFC will not recognise Celtic as champions. All our literature , future programmes etc will omit any reference to a Celtic title in 2019 -20. As a club we will not in any capacity cooperate with the SPFL in any future delegate committee or body. Should our fans wish to boycott all away tickets for matches with clubs who have done their level best to damage us; then they have my support.

The SPFL may charge me for bringing the game into disrepute. My defence would be the SPFL could not be of lower repute. It is rotten and corrupt to the core.

lord bunberry
09-05-2020, 11:58 PM
Went there to have a look just now and found some of them had drafted their own statements 😂

Could we start a draft statement exercise everyone . As a starter for six:

It is with utter disgust that it now appears the intentional set up to expel HMFC from the Scottish Premiership looks like coming to fruition. I am deeply upset that I was conned into believing that reconstruction had the blessing of the SPFL when in actual fact the reality was the opposite, and the SPFL chose not to support this objective and merely left the Premiership member clubs to decide on the basis of crude self interest.

The SPFL executive should refrain from self congratulation in realising their scheming plot has won through because I intend to fight this decision to the highest court in the land. The fans of HMFC are spitting blood and demand that I do so, and I therefore promise I shall and with every bone in my body.

HMFC will not recognise Celtic as champions. All our literature , future programmes etc will omit any reference to a Celtic title in 2019 -20. As a club we will not in any capacity cooperate with the SPFL in any future delegate committee or body. Should our fans wish to boycott all away tickets for matches with clubs who have done their level best to damage us; then they have my support.

The SPFL may charge me for bringing the game into disrepute. My defence would be the SPFL could not be of lower repute. It is rotten and corrupt to the core.
It used to be bad for them when they reached the open letter stage, but that’s now been surpassed with drafting of open statements. I genuinely worry for the sanity... of myself, is it possible to laugh yourself to death?

JimboHibs
09-05-2020, 11:58 PM

😂😂😂😂😂👌💚

lapsedhibee
10-05-2020, 09:44 AM
It used to be bad for them when they reached the open letter stage, but that’s now been surpassed with drafting of open statements. I genuinely worry for the sanity... of myself, is it possible to laugh yourself to death?

"Among the many possible medical ways that laughing too hard can kill you - - Ruptured brain aneurysm, Cardiac arrest, Collapsed lung, Strangulated hernia, Gelastic seizures, Stroke and Asphyxiation."

Bostonhibby
10-05-2020, 09:55 AM
I'm KiwiDougYou can get ointment for that.

Apply twice daily to your eyelids and the soles of your feet.

hibbiedon
10-05-2020, 12:42 PM
My email is madhibbie@aol for some reason I can’t get on

Hibeesmad
10-05-2020, 01:34 PM
If you talk a bit of sense or the truth they automatically assume you are a Hibs fan. Deluded the lot of them.

Ray_
10-05-2020, 01:53 PM
I'm KiwiDoug

I had an account open for many years and I was very open being a Hibby, was banned last year for telling that idiot that he was childish, he said I called him a paedophile and, I said nothing of the sort but I was still banned.

There really are some roasters on there and he is right there amongst the worst.

I lost a lifelong pal last year and we'd often go to watch the football together when our own team wasn't playing, he was pure class until the end and nothing like some those imbeciles who run and post on KB.

hibsbollah
10-05-2020, 06:12 PM
I actually managed to get kicked off the Celtic board as well, I think it was kerrydale street. Years ago. I am one of these people who genuinely have no interest in the old firm, l avoid all football chat with their fans and don’t read stories on them. I’d been on their board a while and asked who had won the most league titles, them or Rangers :dunno: I was absolutely innocently ignorant. To say they were touchy would be underplaying it, I remember a few comments about Hibs being fake paddies, sell outs, worse than hearts etc. I suppose they couldn’t process that I genuinely didn’t know or care whether they or rangers had won the most titles. I clearly just wind up opposition fans without even meaning to :dunno:

matty_f
11-05-2020, 12:16 AM
I don't know if anyone will ever trump Sergey for most Kickback infiltrations and bans.

Forza Fred
11-05-2020, 12:46 AM

I’m still wondering how allow someone called Robbo27 to post!

Forza Fred
11-05-2020, 12:49 AM
I'm KiwiDoug

I think he is actually a vet in Wellington.

Not that I take an interest in broke back, you understand.

erin go bragh
11-05-2020, 12:15 PM
​
I'm KiwiDoug
They are stupid but as a guest can access both forums .Id take a guess you will be in the banned category soon . Buy you never know 😉😃

Hibby70
11-05-2020, 06:46 PM
​
They are stupid but as a guest can access both forums .Id take a guess you will be in the banned category soon . Buy you never know 😉😃

They've not sussed me out yet. God knows how with some of the dross I've been posting.

Craig_in_Prague
12-05-2020, 03:53 PM
Had a little read on their site. Wow.
They hate Hibs much more than I even imagined.

Pete
12-05-2020, 03:57 PM
They,and Rangers fans, seem to be putting a brave face on this by saying 'see you in court' over and over.

Aye ok then

lapsedhibee
12-05-2020, 04:20 PM
How many of them are threatening to boycott ER next season?

oldbutdim
12-05-2020, 04:20 PM
They've not sussed me out yet. God knows how with some of the dross I've been posting.

That'll be why.

:agree:

Craig_in_Prague
12-05-2020, 04:33 PM

Does that matter, they won't have any games :-)

They use names for LD and Ron (Dumpster and Ron the Con),
They want SPFL taken to court, avoid all away grounds except ICT and cannot except being "expelled"

For a club that have done only wrong for 30 odd years they dont half sound funny fighting over what they believe is the "right thing"

One Day Soon
12-05-2020, 05:08 PM

:whistle:

bod
12-05-2020, 05:47 PM
They,and Rangers fans, seem to be putting a brave face on this by saying 'see you in court' over and over.

Aye ok then

It’s easy to say that when it’s not them funding the case .how many would dig into their own pockets if they asked as well as their FOH money

HibbySpurs
12-05-2020, 06:18 PM
I'm KiwiDoug

😂😂😂😂

HibbySpurs
12-05-2020, 06:32 PM

All of them and I think they’ll do it, not a Hearts fan near ER next season with the exception of a cup game which they say is different apparently.

You have to applaud them, when they say Hibs won’t be getting the maroon pound in season 20/21 they really do mean it.

Aldo
12-05-2020, 06:57 PM

Most reckon we will go pop as we have only deferred wages unlike their wage cuts however with their wage cuts their are probably still paying way more than is in wages.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Phil MaGlass
12-05-2020, 06:59 PM
I'm KiwiDoug

NO, I´m KiwiDoug...

whiskyhibby
12-05-2020, 07:00 PM
Previously banned under the name of Jambozzled, my email address gave it away (Had Easter road in it :greengrin )

Phil MaGlass
12-05-2020, 07:01 PM
"Among the many possible medical ways that laughing too hard can kill you - - Ruptured brain aneurysm, Cardiac arrest, Collapsed lung, Strangulated hernia, Gelastic seizures, Stroke and Asphyxiation."

Thats every word thats used in any Glesga pub on a saturday night, FIGHT

HoboHarry
12-05-2020, 07:02 PM
I tried to join years ago and they didn't even let me in the door lol.

Eyrie
12-05-2020, 07:17 PM
Some advice - echo their group think most of the time, then sneak in the occasional comment that looks reasonable on the surface but which will start an argument.

fiolex1
14-05-2020, 07:36 PM

Do you think they will do the Great Escape theme tune using the Kazoos if they avoid relegation

Joe6-2
14-05-2020, 10:35 PM
Do you think they will do the Great Escape theme tune using the Kazoos if they avoid relegation

‘a flipping good idea’ 😂😂

Hibeesmad
15-05-2020, 05:55 AM
Are they going to boycott Hampden because of the SPFL?

Alex Trager
15-05-2020, 06:20 AM
I got barred without posting anything.

Hahahaha winner winner

theonlywayisup
15-05-2020, 06:24 AM
Some advice - echo their group think most of the time, then sneak in the occasional comment that looks reasonable on the surface but which will start an argument.

:hmmm: that could refer to many on Hibs.net, especially on matchday:cb

maturehibby
15-05-2020, 04:52 PM
You won't get near it when SPFL announce that they are relegated / or demoted as they will claim

Barney McGrew
15-05-2020, 04:57 PM
You won't get near it when SPFL announce that they are relegated / or demoted as they will claim

Yup - they’ll shut the curtains so they can bleat in peace.

Eyrie
15-05-2020, 06:33 PM
It's getting trickier over there.

So tempting to post something that would give me away.

Irish_Steve
15-05-2020, 06:35 PM
Yup - they’ll shut the curtains so they can bleat in peace.

Don`t worry, some are embedded to report back ;)