PDA

View Full Version : Best ever relegation.

SuperTortolano
08-05-2020, 07:08 PM
Hertz the team that keep on giving. As far as relegation goes most teams know their sh$@ and accept that it means going down a league. However our pink "chums" over the road seem to think that they are special. Their prolonged fight has just meant that I have had the chance to enjoy their relegation time and time again as they have tried to stop it. Cheers you twirling maroon wearing bunch of losers, enjoy your 5 1 now.

Bostonhibby
08-05-2020, 07:16 PM
Best ever when their successful business person owner openly states she spent all that money just to avoid it.

Pleasing.

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

Since452
08-05-2020, 07:17 PM
Hertz the team that keep on giving. As far as relegation goes most teams know their sh$@ and accept that it means going down a league. However our pink "chums" over the road seem to think that they are special. Their prolonged fight has just meant that I have had the chance to enjoy their relegation time and time again as they have tried to stop it. Cheers you twirling maroon wearing bunch of losers, enjoy your 5 1 now.

The whole episode has been more drawn out than Brexit and I've loved every second.

Waxy
08-05-2020, 07:20 PM
Finished bottom and are still blaming the rest of the world for going down.
It will happen to lots of teams, even us.
We’ll all go down with a lot more dignity than they’ve shown thats for sure.

Tobias Funke
08-05-2020, 07:35 PM
The fact that the architect of their demise is that beardy Hibs hating canute gives me a nice glowing feeling inside. 🥰

Onion
08-05-2020, 08:01 PM
Must admit their sheer, unadulterated desperation (legal threats, Anne's Reconstruction Platoon, sleeping with the Huns) has made this a very enjoyable journey. Death by a thousand cuts for the most self-entitled bunch of losers you'll ever come across.

Meanwhile, Hibs support the NHS.

calumhibee1
08-05-2020, 08:25 PM
It has been outstanding. And the best bit? There’s a ****ing documentary about it!

marinello59
08-05-2020, 08:32 PM
It has been outstanding. And the best bit? There’s a ****ing documentary about it!

I forgot about that. I can’t wait to see that.:greengrin:

HibbySpurs
08-05-2020, 08:34 PM

II must admit that will make good TV... Looking forward to it.

jacomo
08-05-2020, 08:37 PM
Finished bottom and are still blaming the rest of the world for going down.
It will happen to lots of teams, even us.
We’ll all go down with a lot more dignity than they’ve shown thats for sure.

I’m trying to think how a club could act with less dignity in this situation.

Nope I’m drawing a blank.

Since452
08-05-2020, 08:41 PM
One word for it.

Sir David Gray
08-05-2020, 08:46 PM

When's the DVD released? :greengrin

calumhibee1
08-05-2020, 08:47 PM
One word for it.

:agree:

It really is.

Waxy
08-05-2020, 08:53 PM
One word for it.

Its the karma we’ve been looking for.

gazzag70
08-05-2020, 08:55 PM
Absolutely 100% agree 😂. They have been the worst team in the league for a long time and deserve to be relegated. Their own trumped up sense of grandeur makes it even more enjoyable.They really are the most delusional set of fans in Scottish football

Aldo
08-05-2020, 09:03 PM
Where’s Tom English when you need him??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eezyrider
08-05-2020, 09:42 PM
The whole episode has been more drawn out than Brexit and I've loved every second.

You think Brexit is finished with? God, are you in for a shock.

EZ