PDA

View Full Version : So What Happens Now?

hibeerealist
07-05-2020, 04:05 PM
How can SEVCO use the language they have over the past 3/4 weeks. call for resignations and make such accusations then deliver this pile o pish and expect to get away with it?

What should league do now in terms of punishment and I include Hertz plus Stranraer in this too?

Absolute liberty that these two backed Sevco and they should face some form of sanction too.

GGTTH

04Sauzee
07-05-2020, 04:06 PM
Off with their heads

H18 SFR
07-05-2020, 04:08 PM
Nothing will happen, nothing needs to happen, best treated as it is - irrelevant.

Irish_Steve
07-05-2020, 04:10 PM
There will be vast areas of Scotland under water as fans from every club bar the Huns and Diet Huns piss themselves laughing!

hibeerealist
07-05-2020, 04:10 PM
Nothing will happen, nothing needs to happen, best treated as it is - irrelevant.

Don't agree I think there needs to be some sanction as a deterrent for the future, this is a complete waste of everyone's time not to mention very bad publicity for our game.

Ozyhibby
07-05-2020, 04:13 PM
Don't agree I think there needs to be some sanction as a deterrent for the future, this is a complete waste of everyone's time not to mention very bad publicity for our game.

And it harms the SPFL as a brand. It’s the reason we can’t find sponsors etc. Sevco need brought to heel as it’s been constant from them for 8 years. It’s hurting every club in Scotland and them most of all.
This shutdown could possibly lay waste to the game in Scotland anyway but if it survives intact then Sevco need brought into line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

H18 SFR
07-05-2020, 04:15 PM

Whose time has been wasted? It took 10 minutes to read.

The only time wasted was by the authors and Hearts/Stranraer for getting sucked in.

hibbyfraelibby
07-05-2020, 04:18 PM
They have actually defamed two specific individuals. I hope one or both has them for it.

Pretty Boy
07-05-2020, 04:19 PM
I think what happens now is the relentless mocking of Rangers among fans of every other club continues. Rangers will release a retaliatory statement and we'll mock them again. Their fans will take up the mantle of moral crusaders and look even more ridiculous than they already do. Everyone else will continue to mock them. They will come back with 'it's all about the Rangers'. Everyone will continue to mock them.

Basically same old, same old.

MWHIBBIES
07-05-2020, 04:20 PM
Nothing will happen because they are (understandably) scared. Their families will be threatened, kids bullied at school etc if they actually punish the Huns.

hibeerealist
07-05-2020, 04:25 PM

The only time wasted was by the authors and Hearts/Stranraer for getting sucked in.

SPFL board members, Deloitte (although they will have got paid) and no doubt other senior people within our SPL clubs speculating/wondering just what these clowns have uncovered when in reality it was all a sham!

hibeerealist
07-05-2020, 04:26 PM
Nothing will happen because they are (understandably) scared. Their families will be threatened, kids bullied at school etc if they actually punish the Huns.

Ye, that is very relevant point as these bassas intimidate anyone who gets in their way or does not back them.

HibbyAndy
07-05-2020, 04:40 PM
How can SEVCO use the language they have over the past 3/4 weeks. call for resignations and make such accusations then deliver this pile o pish and expect to get away with it?

What should league do now in terms of punishment and I include Hertz plus Stranraer in this too?

Absolute liberty that these two backed Sevco and they should face some form of sanction too.

GGTTH

Don't want to wade through pages on other threads but what exactly was the proof that Rangers claimed to have of any wrong doings ?

H18 SFR
07-05-2020, 04:44 PM
Don't want to wade through pages on other threads but what exactly was the proof that Rangers claimed to have of any wrong doings ?

There isn't any.

howdenthehibby
07-05-2020, 05:07 PM

This

Ozyhibby
07-05-2020, 05:11 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200507/d2e21879b8b3471f0e70ce120be35060.jpg

Hibee87
07-05-2020, 05:14 PM
I think what happens now is the relentless mocking of Rangers among fans of every other club continues. Rangers will release a retaliatory statement and we'll mock them again. Their fans will take up the mantle of moral crusaders and look even more ridiculous than they already do. Everyone else will continue to mock them. They will come back with 'it's all about the Rangers'. Everyone will continue to mock them.

You missed out 'obsessed', yet turn every single story around to be about Celtic and BJK.

Green_one
07-05-2020, 05:29 PM
You have to ask that question from the current perspective:

1. Scottish football has been split, wasted time on unimportant matters and made themselves unattractive to sponsors. So at a time off crippling financial impacts we are bleeding more money.
2. Some clubs are going to go to the wall. The number will depend on when we can resume real revenue and secure sponsors or other external funds
3. Some clubs are not just acting in their own interest but seem determined to continually damage wider football. They are aided by some politicians, press and even some commentators in the BBC

So imho the above needs to stop asap. I think a good start would be to clearly identify and punish clubs damaging the game. Also be clear that heavier penalties will apply to those continuing to damage our image. The worst is yet to come. If we allow divisions to exist, then collectively we have even less chance of survival.

RoYO!
07-05-2020, 05:31 PM

You're content then with the unsubstantiated rubbish the rangers have been slinging around then?! A monumental amount of time has been wasted. SPFL board members for one have had to defend themselves against this rubbish. Causing undue stress on those involved. All at a time when there were so many more important things to talk about.

The rangers, absolutely should be held accountable for bringing the game in to disrepute.

Jonnyboy
07-05-2020, 05:38 PM

Song? We’ll mock again, don’t know where, don’t know when ☠️ 😂

hibeerealist
07-05-2020, 05:47 PM
Reading through their "dossier" and they are very sore that the SPFL ruled out loans/advances as a means of releasing cash to clubs WITHOUT calling an end to the season.

I listened to N Doncaster on Sportsound last week and he covered this - it was not practical to determine the FINANCIAL STABILITY of every club, especially given the current situation (impact of virus) and it was the recommendation that the SPFL put a vote to clubs to end the season.

This is where it gets interesting, could the Rangers prove (this would need supported by documents) that they were financially sound or have they taken umbrage that the SPFL would require them to prove their financial soundness?????

I think that we are getting closer to the Rangers ire, this and awarding CFC the League and 9IAR, as their behaviour absolutely STINKS since they (and Hertz) did not get their way on this.

IF really pushed I hope that the SPFL board are left with no alternative to say that they might have been able to do something but what if one of the biggest clubs in our league would not have met the criteria for a loan or advance!!!!

GGTTH

Billy Whizz
07-05-2020, 05:51 PM
Reading through their "dossier" and they are very sore that the SPFL ruled out loans/advances as a means of releasing cash to clubs WITHOUT calling an end to the season.

I listened to N Doncaster on Sportsound last week and he covered this - it was not practical to determine the FINANCIAL STABILITY of every club, especially given the current situation (impact of virus) and it was the recommendation that the SPFL put a vote to clubs to end the season.

This is where it gets interesting, could the Rangers prove (this would need supported by documents) that they were financially sound or have they taken umbrage that the SPFL would require them to prove their financial soundness?????

I think that we are getting closer to the Rangers ire, this and awarding CFC the League and 9IAR, as their behaviour absolutely STINKS since they (and Hertz) did not get their way on this.

IF really pushed I hope that the SPFL board are left with no alternative to say that they might have been able to do something but one of the biggest clubs in our league would not have met the criteria for a loan or advance!!!!

GGTTH

You make a great point in your 3rd paragraph

Greenbeard
07-05-2020, 06:16 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200507/d2e21879b8b3471f0e70ce120be35060.jpg

Send in the B2 bombers.

Danderhall Hibs
07-05-2020, 11:47 PM
There isn't any.

Is it not omitting the potential £10m clawback that’s the biggest thing?

green day
08-05-2020, 07:53 AM
Is it not omitting the potential £10m clawback that’s the biggest thing?

Doncaster has already said that - ahead of presenting the clubs with what they believed to be the best of the options available - the board went through all the various permutations, how they could get money to the clubs, what sort of liabilities they may face etc etc. Clearly tv deals (as the largest source of finance) would be a pretty big part of this.

While it may be the case that this potential liability did exist; Rangers fans assumption that -
(a) the SPFL didnt think about it, or that
(b) it is still an issue and the clubs face a £10m bill, and that
(c) the SPFL board just hid that fact

Is just the stuff of fantasy - bear in mind that the board consists of club representatives (inc Rangers, Dunfermline, Alloa and several others) who have a financial responsibility to their own clubs. If this was a real issue, it would have emerged before now.

I fully expect the SPFL to refute this today.

As to the immediate future? Huns wont get their enquiry, Celtic will be crowned champs, Hearts relegated. I really hope all of this happens within the next week.

Once that particular fuss dies down, Rangers will be hit with a fine for bringing the game into disrepute - which they will, of course, fight.

GreenCastle
08-05-2020, 08:22 AM
Friends down south in England and even some German friends messaged me asking what this nonsense was with Rangers.

If fans in other countries are hearing about it and laughing then I can imagine what sponsors think.

Wonder whether Rangers new kit sponsors are happy with the timing of all this clicking off.

If Neil Lennon got a ban / fine for doing an aeroplane on the pitch then surely there should be fines or more here - as it’s been a sideshow bringing a lot of uncertainty and stress I’m sure to many.

Kato
08-05-2020, 08:58 AM
If Neil Lennon got a ban / fine for doing an aeroplane on the pitch then surely there should be fines or more here - as it’s been a sideshow bringing a lot of uncertainty and stress I’m sure to many.

He also cupped his ears earlier that season. More than The Rangers could stand. Big bairns.

ballengeich
08-05-2020, 09:24 AM
There's no evidence of bullying or corruption in the dossier, but there are questions which should get an answer. What I hope happens next is that the SPFL board put out a calm statement answering those questions and, as anyone who's interested can see the dossier, make their response publically visible.

The SPFL is a member's organisation which employs officials to carry out policies which the members want. However, in any such organisation there's a group of individuals who do the bulk of the administrative work and they can come to see their opinions as being more valuable than that of the members and regard democracy as a bit of nuisance. There's things in the background which look to me as if the employed officials, and perhaps some board members, may be going down that line. That's a group which hasn't managed to find a sponsor for next season's league.

Bringing in Deloitte to carry out an investigation of a very narrow element, the timings behind Dundee's vote, seemed strange. Also, the board's suggestion that an independent inquiry would require the use of a very expensive QC is surely not correct. Why couldn't any investigation be done by reps of clubs not currently on the SPFL board.

As I said at the top, no grounds for sacking, but there should be some look taken at how things could have been handled better. First thing though, is to answer Rangers' questions.

Ozyhibby
08-05-2020, 09:53 AM
Friends down south in England and even some German friends messaged me asking what this nonsense was with Rangers.

If fans in other countries are hearing about it and laughing then I can imagine what sponsors think.

Wonder whether Rangers new kit sponsors are happy with the timing of all this clicking off.

Have Rangers got new kit sponsors?

jacomo
08-05-2020, 10:01 AM
And it harms the SPFL as a brand. It’s the reason we can’t find sponsors etc. Sevco need brought to heel as it’s been constant from them for 8 years. It’s hurting every club in Scotland and them most of all.
This shutdown could possibly lay waste to the game in Scotland anyway but if it survives intact then Sevco need brought into line.

:agree:

Future17
08-05-2020, 10:30 AM
There's no evidence of bullying or corruption in the dossier, but there are questions which should get an answer. What I hope happens next is that the SPFL board put out a calm statement answering those questions and, as anyone who's interested can see the dossier, make their response publically visible.

The SPFL is a member's organisation which employs officials to carry out policies which the members want. However, in any such organisation there's a group of individuals who do the bulk of the administrative work and they can come to see their opinions as being more valuable than that of the members and regard democracy as a bit of nuisance. There's things in the background which look to me as if the employed officials, and perhaps some board members, may be going down that line. That's a group which hasn't managed to find a sponsor for next season's league.

Bringing in Deloitte to carry out an investigation of a very narrow element, the timings behind Dundee's vote, seemed strange. Also, the board's suggestion that an independent inquiry would require the use of a very expensive QC is surely not correct. Why couldn't any investigation be done by reps of clubs not currently on the SPFL board.

As I said at the top, no grounds for sacking, but there should be some look taken at how things could have been handled better. First thing though, is to answer Rangers' questions.

For starters, that wouldn't be an independent investigation as all clubs have something to lose or gain.

Secondly, it takes certain skills, knowledge and experience to run such an investigation and there's no guarantee any club rep would be qualified to do so.

Thirdly, would any club want to run such an investigation?

Fourthly, such an investigation would take significant time and resource, so the investigation team would require to be paid...which brings me back to independence.

Danderhall Hibs
08-05-2020, 10:31 AM
Doncaster has already said that - ahead of presenting the clubs with what they believed to be the best of the options available - the board went through all the various permutations, how they could get money to the clubs, what sort of liabilities they may face etc etc. Clearly tv deals (as the largest source of finance) would be a pretty big part of this.

While it may be the case that this potential liability did exist; Rangers fans assumption that -

Is just the stuff of fantasy - bear in mind that the board consists of club representatives (inc Rangers, Dunfermline, Alloa and several others) who have a financial responsibility to their own clubs. If this was a real issue, it would have emerged before now.

As to the immediate future? Huns wont get their enquiry, Celtic will be crowned champs, Hearts relegated. I really hope all of this happens within the next week.

Once that particular fuss dies down, Rangers will be hit with a fine for bringing the game into disrepute - which they will, of course, fight.

Fair enough - it was the first time I’d heard about the £10m thing so thought it might be an issue.

They should just give them the independent enquiry and then they’d have nowhere to hide. When(if) the clubs vote against it next week they’ll be full of excuses and able to cast it back up at every opportunity.

Keith_M
08-05-2020, 11:15 AM
As the calls for the removal of Doncaster are not supported with enough evidence in the The Rangers 'Dossier', but it actually mostly just raises questions, then:

The EGM is not required

The clubs should proceed with the vote on whether or not to finish the league as it stands

Any 'concerns' raised by the 'Dossier' can be examined at a later date by a committee consisting of club representatives, or an independent body if it is felt necessary

McD
08-05-2020, 11:51 AM
For starters, that wouldn't be an independent investigation as all clubs have something to lose or gain.

Secondly, it takes certain skills, knowledge and experience to run such an investigation and there's no guarantee any club rep would be qualified to do so.

Thirdly, would any club want to run such an investigation?

Fourthly, such an investigation would take significant time and resource, so the investigation team would require to be paid...which brings me back to independence.

I'd add that its a no win situation for the club in question - Scottish football is a parochial and at times vindictive place (see Scott Allan being held at Celtic after he signed a pre-contract with us because Lawell lost face in the SJM transfer saga, or Rangers managers demanding the names and details of people who disagreed with what oldco wanted), can you imagine someone at say Ayr or Cowdenbeath or Raith or Hamilton carrying out an investigation, and concluding either against Rangers, and facing possible vandalism or threats of violence, or for Rangers, and having similar responses from some Celtic minded folks.

Then you factor in things like clubs refusing to loan players to that club, or just generally making life awkward for them, encouraging potential sponsors to look elsewhere and so forth.

We're now in a place where common sense, logic and truth have left the building, it wasn't long ago that Rangers blamed Kilmarnock for Rangers fans forcing their way into Rugby Park and invading the pitch. We still live with the myth that Rangers players were assaulted in 2016 by Hibs fans, even though it would be easy to prove/disprove. We've got Anne Budge demanding fairness, whilst in the same breath putting the proverbial gun to her players' heads and demanding they take a pay cut or else, with no one challenging her over this hypocrisy. Club directors throwing other clubs under the bus, sharing WhatsApp messages publicly.

Why would any club open themselves up to this kind of nonsense?

There isn't a need for an investigation, there is a need for Rangers to be told or made to wind their necks in, and start to behave as part of the collective rather than trying to ride roughshod over Scottish football. By bending over backwards for them several years ago, Scottish football didn't engender good faith and gratitude with Rangers, they created a self entitled, spoiled and petulant monster that has led all of us to this ridiculous place.

Without Rangers kicking off over the last couple of months, everything would have been done and dusted by now, and Hearts wouldn't be getting to lead this nonsense reconstruction carry on still.

Time to wrap it all up, so that every club can start to plan properly for when football will restart.

Ozyhibby
08-05-2020, 12:19 PM
I get the feeling the spfl are going to go after Sevco legally after Tuesday. I think relations have totally broken down now between them and the other clubs. They need put back in their box.

Ronster117
08-05-2020, 01:40 PM
I'd add that its a no win situation for the club in question - Scottish football is a parochial and at times vindictive place (see Scott Allan being held at Celtic after he signed a pre-contract with us because Lawell lost face in the SJM transfer saga, or Rangers managers demanding the names and details of people who disagreed with what oldco wanted), can you imagine someone at say Ayr or Cowdenbeath or Raith or Hamilton carrying out an investigation, and concluding either against Rangers, and facing possible vandalism or threats of violence, or for Rangers, and having similar responses from some Celtic minded folks.

Then you factor in things like clubs refusing to loan players to that club, or just generally making life awkward for them, encouraging potential sponsors to look elsewhere and so forth.

We're now in a place where common sense, logic and truth have left the building, it wasn't long ago that Rangers blamed Kilmarnock for Rangers fans forcing their way into Rugby Park and invading the pitch. We still live with the myth that Rangers players were assaulted in 2016 by Hibs fans, even though it would be easy to prove/disprove. We've got Anne Budge demanding fairness, whilst in the same breath putting the proverbial gun to her players' heads and demanding they take a pay cut or else, with no one challenging her over this hypocrisy. Club directors throwing other clubs under the bus, sharing WhatsApp messages publicly.

There isn't a need for an investigation, there is a need for Rangers to be told or made to wind their necks in, and start to behave as part of the collective rather than trying to ride roughshod over Scottish football. By bending over backwards for them several years ago, Scottish football didn't engender good faith and gratitude with Rangers, they created a self entitled, spoiled and petulant monster that has led all of us to this ridiculous place.

Without Rangers kicking off over the last couple of months, everything would have been done and dusted by now, and Hearts wouldn't be getting to lead this nonsense reconstruction carry on still.

Time to wrap it all up, so that every club can start to plan properly for when football will restart.

Totally agree with your post,

James Stephen
08-05-2020, 01:43 PM

I suspect the old huns had decades of behaving like this and it being tolerated and indulged by scottish fitba, now that it is not they get all militant and defensive and start lashing out.

Its a real cultural thing, just like their chums in NI couldnt understand why the rest of the world thought that systematically discriminating against Catholics for decades wasnt fair, and now lash out in a similar manner when their backwardness is challenged.

Bullies dont like being told they cant bully anymore. Especially when the trophy haul has completely dried up at the same time.

Im sure thats just a coincidence though...

Waxy
08-05-2020, 01:47 PM
As the calls for the removal of Doncaster are not supported with enough evidence in the The Rangers 'Dossier', but it actually mostly just raises questions, then:

The EGM is not required

The clubs should proceed with the vote on whether or not to finish the league as it stands

Any 'concerns' raised by the 'Dossier' can be examined at a later date by a committee consisting of club representatives, or an independent body if it is felt necessary
On the second point, the clubs dont need to proceed with any vote. Thats already been done and passed.
It’s just a waiting game on when the SPFL pull the switch.

HoboHarry
08-05-2020, 01:57 PM
I get the feeling the spfl are going to go after Sevco legally after Tuesday. I think relations have totally broken down now between them and the other clubs. They need put back in their box.

That's my feeling too, they've always been self-entitled but methinks they went too far this time for the governing bodies liking.

green day
08-05-2020, 04:56 PM

Not saying that I can tell the future, but......................:greengrin:greengrin:gree ngrin

Ozyhibby
09-05-2020, 08:49 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200509/7c8245d323e9fa9d43fd8267610ae56d.plist
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200509/a6c47e94ed0793ca60c857f8ecf693c5.jpg
Leaked what’s app convo floating about Twitter.
If this is legit then the wounds in Scottish football are not going to heal any time soon.
There is a real risk of a break up of the spfl.

Paisley Hibby
09-05-2020, 10:52 PM
I suspect the old huns had decades of behaving like this and it being tolerated and indulged by scottish fitba, now that it is not they get all militant and defensive and start lashing out.

Its a real cultural thing, just like their chums in NI couldnt understand why the rest of the world thought that systematically discriminating against Catholics for decades wasnt fair, and now lash out in a similar manner when their backwardness is challenged.

Bullies dont like being told they cant bully anymore. Especially when the trophy haul has completely dried up at the same time.

Im sure thats just a coincidence though...

They've never had a Trophy Haul to dry up.

Ozyhibby
10-05-2020, 06:50 AM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200510/46b937251f9e42b11acb520d8f0213fa.jpg

The clubs should take them up on the offer so long as the money is lodged up front.

Ozyhibby
10-05-2020, 06:55 AM
Douglas Park interview.

https://rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/interim-chairman-douglas-park-qa

Dashing Bob S
10-05-2020, 07:05 AM

Great post but predicated on the common sense and justice you correctly state doesn’t exist in Scottish football. This one will run and run. Rangers and Hearts boards both need the drama of false victimhood to distract their supporters from the mess they’ve made of their respective clubs.

green day
10-05-2020, 07:09 AM
Douglas Park interview.

https://rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/interim-chairman-douglas-park-qa

I am not sure if this will make 75% of the clubs vote for the review - or I will be surprised if it swings it.

I wonder if clubs are now looking to move on from Rangers nonsense especially after the lack of anything really concrete in their dossier.

We will find out on Tuesday. As an aside, Jambos are hanging their hat on this one as another route to safety..............

Ozyhibby
10-05-2020, 07:19 AM
I am not sure if this will make 75% of the clubs vote for the review - or I will be surprised if it swings it.

I wonder if clubs are now looking to move on from Rangers nonsense especially after the lack of anything really concrete in their dossier.

We will find out on Tuesday. As an aside, Jambos are hanging their hat on this one as another route to safety..............

I’d be happy if they had a full review on governance in Scottish football that was conducted in public with all evidence made public and covered all issues from the last 10 years. In fact I think it needs this in order to move forward. Full transparency.
Leeann and the rest of the move on brigade should be getting behind this.
Rod Petrie at the SFA should be leading this. They are the governing body and they are sitting on their hands while the game tears itself apart.

A Hi-Bee
10-05-2020, 08:25 AM
I’d be happy if they had a full review on governance in Scottish football that was conducted in public with all evidence made public and covered all issues from the last 10 years. In fact I think it needs this in order to move forward. Full transparency.
Leeann and the rest of the move on brigade should be getting behind this.
Rod Petrie at the SFA should be leading this. They are the governing body and they are sitting on their hands while the game tears itself apart.

This is not the time for such deflection, see my other post, more important is the survival of our game, when the new normal arrives whatever that is.
As for such as "tears the game apart" that almost sound like a Tam English saying?
Hibs are looking at the bigger picture and rightly so, if things are not put in place for the survival of the game then it may be that there will be nothing to move forward to. some larger clubs may survive and some may not.
The relegation of the heartz should not cloud this matter.

hibbyfraelibby
10-05-2020, 08:51 AM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200510/46b937251f9e42b11acb520d8f0213fa.jpg

The clubs should take them up on the offer so long as the money is lodged up front.

"lodged"?

Keith_M
10-05-2020, 08:53 AM
I'd be happy with an independent review, paid for by The Rangers, covering the last ten years of the governance of Scottish Football... including the four-way-agreement, the investigation into the granting of a licence to old Rangers to play in Europe when they didn't meet the financial criteria... with the results of that investigation finally published... and the real reason given as to why it hadn't been published already.

But only if the Independent Investigation is after the vote on ending the season.

As The Rangers have stated that this has nothing to do with stopping Celtc getting 9 in a row, that shouldn't be a problem for them.

Ozyhibby
10-05-2020, 08:55 AM
This is not the time for such deflection, see my other post, more important is the survival of our game, when the new normal arrives whatever that is.
As for such as "tears the game apart" that almost sound like a Tam English saying?
Hibs are looking at the bigger picture and rightly so, if things are not put in place for the survival of the game then it may be that there will be nothing to move forward to. some larger clubs may survive and some may not.
The relegation of the heartz should not cloud this matter.

I’m in full agreement on the relegation of Hearts. I think the spfl have come to the right decision.
I also don’t think we can carry on as we are with clubs constantly releasing statements with no punishment at all from the governing body. What we have right now is anarchy. The clubs complaining need brought in line but they can’t be because the governing body is so compromised by the aftermath of 2012 that it won’t intervene. This can’t go on.
As far as ‘now is not the time’, where have we heard that before?

Ozyhibby
10-05-2020, 08:56 AM
I'd be happy with an independent review, paid for by The Rangers, covering the last ten years of the governance of Scottish Football... including the four-way-agreement, the investigation into the granting of a licence to old Rangers to play in Europe when they didn't meet the financial criteria... with the results of that investigation finally published... and the real reason given as to why it hadn't been published already.

But only if the Independent Investigation is after the vote on ending the season.

As The Rangers have stated that this has nothing to do with stopping Celtc getting 9 in a row, that shouldn't be a problem for them.

No problem with that at all.

green day
10-05-2020, 08:59 AM

That has already happened.

The SPFL are just waiting on the optimum time to annoy Hearts / Sevco

A Hi-Bee
10-05-2020, 09:26 AM
The clock just keeps ticking Tic Toc, Tic Toc

:agree::agree::agree::agree::agree::agree::agree:

gbhibby
12-05-2020, 11:37 AM
Another Suitcase in Another Hall(have they gone yet)