PDA

View Full Version : The Rangers Dossier Delayed

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Keith_M
05-05-2020, 07:34 AM
So, they were supposed to be revealing the details of this 'Dossier' today but, guess what, it needs a little more work.

"The Ibrox club were expected to make their information available to the other 41 clubs in the league today but have decided to keep their powder dry for another 48 hours.

(The) Rangers' legal department is finalising the presentation of the evidence the club say they obtained from a whistleblower. " (DR (https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rangers-big-reveal-dossier-evidence-21974907))

Who'd have guessed that would happen.

:hmmm:

Bostonhibby
05-05-2020, 07:41 AM
They've only just found a whistle and now they're running about like headless chickens trying to find someone who knows how to operate it.

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

we are hibs
05-05-2020, 07:41 AM
Scottish football should have locked these ********s out in 2012 when we had the chance. Send them to play in the English leagues or wherever. Honestly they are a pathetic excuse of an institution from the fans, boardroom, management and players. Cretins galore.

jacomo
05-05-2020, 07:42 AM
The Rangers are an utter embarrassment.

Ozyhibby
05-05-2020, 07:43 AM
Well I for one am totally shocked at this turn of events.[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Harp Awakes
05-05-2020, 07:46 AM
All this does is ramp up the pressure on them to produce something meaningful.

If they don't, they will be a laughing stock and lose the last morsel of credibility they presently have (if they have any).

Rumble de Thump
05-05-2020, 07:48 AM
The dossier of evidence consists of hiring a legal team to desperately try to find some sort of loop hole in the spfl rules that could prevent celtic being awarded the league title.

Bostonhibby
05-05-2020, 07:49 AM
Well I for one am totally shocked at this turn of events.[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[emoji16]

Anyone who thinks picking up a whistle and putting it to their lips then exhaling was going to be simple just doesn't understand this complex conspiracy.

Sevco and the maroon pounders will be given as long as they need to work it out. It's going to be so embarrassing they'll probably blame it all on the guy from stranraer.

Waxy
05-05-2020, 07:52 AM
So now its not Rangers fault, it’s the whistleblowers fault.
Hmmm surprise, the get out was coming.

Sweet Left Peg
05-05-2020, 07:52 AM
Rangers have been working closely with whistleblowers for decades.

Green_one
05-05-2020, 07:54 AM
The Rangers are an utter embarrassment.

Which makes Budge backing them hardly Business Woman of the Year material. Similarly Tom English is in the same group of shame. Actually becoming funny to watch them try to spin out of this mess. I want to be at that meeting. Slow car crash material.

Coach Jon
05-05-2020, 07:57 AM
Rangers have been working closely with whistleblowers for decades.

Post of the Day :top marks

Viva_Palmeiras
05-05-2020, 08:04 AM
Whistles banned so hardly surprising.

Entirely predictable - they are pulling folks chains with this even if they do have some dynamite stuff the handling of it has been disgusting.

More and more such detestable orgs and people are taking a leaf out of the Trump playbook.

Keith_M
05-05-2020, 08:06 AM
I can exclusively reveal the source for this Dossier of evidence....

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51fZY4Fxj8L.jpg

Hibby Kay-Yay
05-05-2020, 08:06 AM
I hope this is costing The Rangers lots in legal fees.

GreenCastle
05-05-2020, 08:09 AM
Do we reckon..

A - no evidence
B - weak evidence
C - made up evidence
D - delaying it because by Thursday the government may call the leagues - meaning they don’t have to submit any?
E - delaying means less time for clubs to look over it remotely before Tuesdays meeting.

Mixture of the above ?

Brunswickbill
05-05-2020, 08:09 AM
Their lawyers will be checking out the evidence of bullying that Tom English received on Sportsound during the Doncaster interview. As a law abiding citizen he will have submitted it the appropriate authorities.

Bostonhibby
05-05-2020, 08:11 AM
Their lawyers will be checking out the evidence of bullying that Tom English received on Sportsound during the Doncaster interview. As a law abiding citizen he will have submitted it the appropriate authorities.Lee Wallace seen the whole thing.

jacomo
05-05-2020, 08:12 AM
Do we reckon..

A - no evidence
B - weak evidence
C - made up evidence
D - delaying it because by Thursday the government may call the leagues - meaning they don’t have to submit any?
E - delaying means less time for clubs to look over it remotely before Tuesdays meeting.

Mixture of the above ?

They’ve got nothing but obviously can never back down or admit they have got it wrong.

They are obviously trying to buy time. The dossier is emptier than Sevco’s trophy cabinet.

The Count
05-05-2020, 08:20 AM
Do we reckon..

A - no evidence
B - weak evidence
C - made up evidence

Mixture of the above ?

D - they are going to hide behind this and never publish their dossier but use it to tarnish Celtics title.This will play to the hordes they can bleat on about it for years that they had info negating Celtic title.This will encourage their seige mentality and sell season tickets.This is there the end game.I hope every club remembers that when we were fighting to save Scottish clubs they were playing pathetic selfish games.

Billy Whizz
05-05-2020, 08:21 AM
Do we reckon..

A - no evidence
B - weak evidence
C - made up evidence

Mixture of the above ?

I’ll go for D

Jim44
05-05-2020, 08:24 AM
What is Stewart Robertson‘s roll in this? Is he the whistleblower? If not, why didn’t he, as a board member, expose the alleged wrongdoings earlier. If there has been wrongdoing, he must be implicitly personally involved and where does that place him in relation to his job with Rangers? Or of-course, as we all suspect, Rangers are just winging it and, when the issue fizzles out, will they be sanctioned for misbehaviour and, at the very least, charged with bringing the game into disrepute.

The Count
05-05-2020, 08:31 AM
D - they are going to hide behind this and never publish their dossier but use it to tarnish Celtics title.This will play to the hordes they can bleat on about it for years that they had info negating Celtic title.This will encourage their seige mentality and sell season tickets.This is there the end game.I hope every club remembers that when we were fighting to save Scottish clubs they were playing pathetic selfish games.

Thats why i would not call the leagues yet thereby giving them an excuse not to publish.

Waxy
05-05-2020, 08:41 AM
Is it ok to call an egm anytime for no good reason?
Surely these clubs are bringing the game into disrepute.

H18 SFR
05-05-2020, 08:45 AM
What is the follow follow forum suggesting they’ve got in this so called dossier?

GreenCastle
05-05-2020, 08:45 AM
Is it ok to call an egm anytime for no good reason?
Surely these clubs are bringing the game into disrepute.

I assumed there would be a regulation that says evidence for an EGM must be submitted at least 7 days before any meeting. Giving clubs enough time to look over what’s being submitted.

green day
05-05-2020, 08:48 AM
The meeting takes place in a week.

If we are to believe the detail that came out of the Premiership zoom call the other day, clubs have pressed Rangers for the detail and will need it to give them any chance of this Independent Enquiry.

Rangers themselves said that it was to be delivered "well ahead of the meeting" when the SPFL called their bluff a week or so ago.

Rangers are hoping that the SPFL call the league and give them the opportunity to call foul - thats clearly not happening, and Rangers are simply going to repackage the existing allegations.

Its classic passive aggressive tactics that probably has other club chairmen shaking their heads about...........except Budge, of course, as she is a wise businesswoman of course :wink::wink:

EI255
05-05-2020, 08:52 AM
Sounds like they are making it up as they go along.

What a joke.

Sent from my LG-H840 using Tapatalk

Bostonhibby
05-05-2020, 08:54 AM
The meeting takes place in a week.

If we are to believe the detail that came out of the Premiership zoom call the other day, clubs have pressed Rangers for the detail and will need it to give them any chance of this Independent Enquiry.

Rangers themselves said that it was to be delivered "well ahead of the meeting" when the SPFL called their bluff a week or so ago.

Rangers are hoping that the SPFL call the league and give them the opportunity to call foul - thats clearly not happening, and Rangers are simply going to repackage the existing allegations.

Its classic passive aggressive tactics that probably has other club chairmen shaking their heads about...........except Budge, of course, as she is a wise businesswoman of course :wink::wink:It's at times like these that you see the real value of having someone like Mrs doctor Budge at the helm, Hearts wouldn't be in the league position they are without her doing her businessy type things the rest of us can only marvel at and you've got to wonder if sevco would have got their dosser so far without her.

GloryGlory
05-05-2020, 08:55 AM
They've been screeching about this "evidence" for weeks - the other clubs should grow a pair and tell them to put up or shut up by close of play today.

Wasting everyone's time when there are much more important things to be dealing with at every club.

Rumble de Thump
05-05-2020, 08:57 AM
What is Stewart Robertson‘s roll in this? Is he the whistleblower? If not, why didn’t he, as a board member, expose the alleged wrongdoings earlier. If there has been wrongdoing, he must be implicitly personally involved and where does that place him in relation to his job with Rangers? Or of-course, as we all suspect, Rangers are just winging it and, when the issue fizzles out, will they be sanctioned for misbehaviour and, at the very least, charged with bringing the game into disrepute.

Robertson's position on the SPFL board is untenable whatever happens. Him and his club have actively been working against the SPFL to the detriment of the professional game in Scotland.

Waxy
05-05-2020, 09:00 AM
Surely hearts and Stranraer know what it is?
Why would they call an egm without knowing?

GreenCastle
05-05-2020, 09:08 AM
Robertson's position on the SPFL board is untenable whatever happens. Him and his club have actively been working against the SPFL to the detriment of the professional game in Scotland.

Yup surely a conflict of interest.

Been looking online - did the wee huns come out say they fully support the huns in this ?

Budge is quoted as saying she would do legal action if they were relegated (which you won’t).

nonshinyfinish
05-05-2020, 09:12 AM
Do we reckon..

A - no evidence
B - weak evidence
C - made up evidence

Mixture of the above ?

I reckon it's:

F - unresolvable argument on whether to blame tarriers or fenians.

The Harp Awakes
05-05-2020, 09:12 AM

The fact that he remains on the SPFL Board is ludicrous. He should have either confronted the Board with the evidence (assuming they have any) or have resigned immediately.

To still be a Board memeber damages both his and Rangers credibility whether Rangers produce evidence or not.

Peevemor
05-05-2020, 09:21 AM
Now that's what we call a dossier!

Peevemor
05-05-2020, 09:23 AM
The fact that he remains on the SPFL Board is ludicrous. He should have either confronted the Board with the evidence (assuming they have any) or have resigned immediately.

To still be a Board memeber damages both his and Rangers credibility whether Rangers produce evidence or not.

For the time being it's not. What if they do have evidence and he's the only one in the right?

However, if and when all this is shown up to be nonsense he should resign or be emptied.

Jones28
05-05-2020, 09:23 AM

Hearts would call an EGM if the only view of the evidence they’d had was written in crayon. They’re so desperate to stay up they will pursue anything.

Green Blood
05-05-2020, 09:25 AM
Rangers legal team decided that in their best interests, the following comments needed to be removed from the dossier!

We arra peepul
We arra Billy Boys
Fenian Barstewards
Whit's Tax?
A big boy did it and ran away.
Battle O the Boyne
Kathlicks

Then decided that a blank page wisnae going to cut it!

Rumble de Thump
05-05-2020, 09:37 AM
For the time being it's not. What if they do have evidence and he's the only one in the right?

However, if and when all this is shown up to be nonsense he should resign or be emptied.

Then he's withholding vital information from his colleagues and preventing them from carrying out their work properly.

The Harp Awakes
05-05-2020, 09:39 AM

As an SPFL Board member he has a duty to pass any evidence of wrong doing onto the Board. Clearly he has not done that but he remains in post.

He is either with Rangers or with the SPFL Board. Sitting on the fence makes his position untenable.

Irish_Steve
05-05-2020, 09:40 AM
Are they going to release it via a Prodcast??

Peevemor
05-05-2020, 09:43 AM
As an SPFL Board member he has a duty to pass any evidence of wrong doing onto the Board. Clearly he has not done that but he remains in post.

He is either with Rangers or with the SPFL Board. Sitting on the fence makes his position untenable.

But what if everyone on the board is corrupt except him? Who's in the right?

Obviously I don't believe that's the case.

jacomo
05-05-2020, 09:48 AM
But what if everyone on the board is corrupt except him? Who's in the right?

Obviously I don't believe that's the case.

He should still produce what he’s got, no? And raise concerns with a higher body, such as SFA or even UEFA, if he genuinely thinks the SPFL board is unfit for purpose.

This situation is an absolute farce.

Brightside
05-05-2020, 09:52 AM
I assume The Rangers will get fined if they dont produce any evidence?

weecounty hibby
05-05-2020, 09:53 AM
I was told by a jambo that I know through work that he knows what the evidence is, he is friendly with Budges daughter,and I do know that. I said to him that I wasn't interested in him telling me what the evidence was but only if he though it was significant and would make a huge difference. He said maybe it could but he wasn't really sure. I probably believe him and makes me think this further delay in producing the evidence is in the hope that the government makes a call and they don't have to show it.
All that will happen anyway is that the Orcs and their Gorgie brethren will claim it is all true and shows SPFL are corrupt and everyone else will say what a load of *****

Peevemor
05-05-2020, 09:53 AM
He should still produce what he’s got, no? And raise concerns with a higher body, such as SFA or even UEFA, if he genuinely thinks the SPFL board is unfit for purpose.

This situation is an absolute farce.

I agree with everything you're saying, and the longer it drags on the more farcical it becomes.

hibstag
05-05-2020, 10:08 AM
Do we reckon..

A - no evidence
B - weak evidence
C - made up evidence

Mixture of the above ?

I think its a mixture of A ,C and D. That is some ill advised grandstanding by the bitter huns in control of the club and it looks like enough ordinary huns bought into the 'leaked' hoax emails about Dominic Keanes company sponsoring Dundee the day after the original vote to suggest that this came from higher up (rangers board to fans groups) until it was outed on twitter by the originator.

with that gone that they are tolling and are trying to be seen to be standing up for fair play.

The 90+2
05-05-2020, 10:11 AM

Desperation. They’ve both nothing to lose. Both clubs have been paid fully by the spfl and Stranraer are rangers pals after playing them and getting loads of hate receipts in the Scottish cup.

GreenCastle
05-05-2020, 10:13 AM

If even they do and it’s weak surely all 3 clubs can be fined etc for bringing the game into disrepute- this has been a complete shambles and I can’t imagine potential league future sponsors etc thinking about wanting to get involved with Scottish football.

JimBHibees
05-05-2020, 10:19 AM
The dossier of evidence consists of hiring a legal team to desperately try to find some sort of loop hole in the spfl rules that could prevent celtic being awarded the league title.

Probably also getting a lawyer to check that their allegations don't leave them open to be sued.

Gmack7
05-05-2020, 10:21 AM

i would love it absolutely love it if it was a points deduction for next season 😁

JimBHibees
05-05-2020, 10:27 AM
Desperation. They’ve both nothing to lose. Both clubs have been paid fully by the spfl and Stranraer are rangers pals after playing them and getting loads of hate receipts in the Scottish cup.

Freudian slip or deliberate. :greengrin

MrSmith
05-05-2020, 10:35 AM
Do we reckon..

A - no evidence
B - weak evidence
C - made up evidence

Mixture of the above ?

they have the 'TIMS' dossier:

Totally &
Incomplete
Mind-numbingly
Sh@t all

05-05-2020, 10:40 AM
Do we reckon..

A - no evidence
B - weak evidence
C - made up evidence

Mixture of the above ?

Their evidence is off Twitter and they're busy trying to print the whole of Twitter for their dossier.

Newry Hibs
05-05-2020, 10:46 AM
Even if they are wanting 'D' - then surely they need to disclose this anyway as the SPFL is surely corrupt and needs sorting.

McSwanky
05-05-2020, 10:48 AM
Their evidence is off Twitter and they're busy trying to print the whole of Twitter for their dossier.

I can just see it now...

"Here is the evidence, draw your own conclusions" :blah:

05-05-2020, 10:49 AM

From Budge's point of view it is delaying the league being called therefore buying her reconstruction gang more time. She needs to get that done before Hearts become a Championship club.

AltheHibby
05-05-2020, 10:49 AM
Coincidentally, I am reading this thread while I wait for a report to download from my company's server.

The message I am getting, and it's taking a while is, wait for it:

Waiting for prodreports

:rolleyes:

Badabing
05-05-2020, 10:51 AM
Just waiting for Tom English to pop up on BBC saying they are quite rightly carrying out due diligence.

Kaiser1962
05-05-2020, 10:55 AM
Which makes Budge backing them hardly Business Woman of the Year material. Similarly Tom English is in the same group of shame. Actually becoming funny to watch them try to spin out of this mess. I want to be at that meeting. Slow car crash material.

Hearts are nothing to them, merely a convenience to try to prevent Celtic getting the 9. They could not care less than I if Hearts get relegated.

Fuzzywuzzy
05-05-2020, 10:58 AM
Is this not because the Doncaster is meeting with the government this afternoon? Clearly have **** all. They gave a deadline of today for evidence they've been sitting on for weeks but suddenly have a bit more work to do? And they have a legal department??

Barney McGrew
05-05-2020, 11:07 AM
Just waiting for Tom English to pop up on BBC saying they are quite rightly carrying out due diligence.

He’ll need to run it past Dr Mrs Budge first

lapsedhibee
05-05-2020, 11:10 AM
I was told by a jambo that I know through work that he knows what the evidence is, he is friendly with Budges daughter,and I do know that. I said to him that I wasn't interested in him telling me what the evidence was but only if he though it was significant and would make a huge difference. He said maybe it could but he wasn't really sure.

Is Queen Drs Mrs Budge not still saying publicly that she hasn't seen the evidence? If so, seems a bit unlikely that her daughter would know what it is. The Queen Mrs could be lying of course. That could happen.

Onceinawhile
05-05-2020, 11:32 AM
Maybe they think that their slideshow is too boring and are adding colour to it?

Jones28
05-05-2020, 11:33 AM
Maybe they think that their slideshow is too boring and are adding colour to it?

They could jazzy slide transitions too.

Maybe one of an orange walk crossing the screen?

O'Rourke3
05-05-2020, 11:36 AM
What if their evidence is Lady Budges memory of lending a team, cant remember, but we definitely did it?
Der Hun cannot sit on this evidence even if they withdraw it. They've slung mud, probably in petulance, and are now dealing with the sh*t they now own. They seem to think they can behave as individuals behave on Twitter. Fling it out and leave it with no consequences.
Next stage is denying they ever said it.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

jacomo
05-05-2020, 11:36 AM

Red white and blue, plus orange, according to my source.

Jones28
05-05-2020, 11:38 AM
What if their evidence is Lady Budges memory of lending a team, cant remember, but we definitely did it?
Der Hun cannot sit on this evidence even if they withdraw it. They've slung mud, probably in petulance, and are now dealing with the sh*t they now own. They seem to think they can behave as individuals behave on Twitter. Fling it out and leave it with no consequences.

Neil Doncaster has already debunked that theory anyway.

Col2
05-05-2020, 11:49 AM

You would think so. Unless of course Budge is just trying to screw everything up to avoid the inevitable. When she finds out it all comes down to deep rooted sectarianism she might be a tad disappointed.

hibbydog
05-05-2020, 11:49 AM
Pathetic, bitter, vile, bigoted despicable cheats who are desperate to play the victim card at every opportunity.

It's incredible that over the last 8 years of their existence they haven't stopped to consider others' views on things. Not just this. Everything - pitch invasions, ticket allocations...I could go on and on.

Do they lack the intelligence or the humility? Or are they just desperately trying to deflect blame all the time?

Whilst we all have a right laugh at them, they should be thoroughly ashamed of their stupidity.

theonlywayisup
05-05-2020, 11:51 AM
Makes you wonder who the Whistleblower is and what evidence they have.

If it was obviously incriminating evidence and confirmed by a document, you would think that they would have shared it even behind closed doors to try and get those who have been the guilty party to admit their crime, even if that evidence has been misinterpreted as being bullying in nature.

If the incriminating evidence was unlawfully gained (i.e. phone tapping), then there must be rules against that.

If the incriminating evidence is a call or a series of calls to club officials, then why haven't these club officials made these claims publicly. I'm aware clubs have said that the process was badly managed, not that they were being bullied into a "Yes" vote.

If the incriminating evidence is "Billy" at Club X believes that two or three clubs or the SPFL were phoning his club officials to support a "Yes" vote, then is that "bullying"?

Pass the popcorn.:coffee:

:lolrangers:

The 90+2
05-05-2020, 11:51 AM
Freudian slip or deliberate. :greengrin

Innocent m’lord 😁

Seveno
05-05-2020, 12:09 PM
I expect that Neil Doncaster destroyed any possible argument that they had on Saturday.

Rumble de Thump
05-05-2020, 12:23 PM
Robertson probably thinks Budge is the whistle blower. Budge probably think Robertson is the whistle blower.

blackpoolhibs
05-05-2020, 12:30 PM
FFS the statements been delayed, i was staying in today specially just to hear it when it was announced.

Scouse Hibee
05-05-2020, 12:37 PM
Ibrox was broken into during the night, a specialist trained team entered the property and deleted all files from PC’s and destroyed all copies of the evidence held at the offices. Police suspect Hibs fans.

Waxy
05-05-2020, 12:39 PM
I expect that Neil Doncaster destroyed any possible argument that they had on Saturday.

Objection your honour.
Why?
Because its devastating to my case.

Jim Carrey.

Springbank
05-05-2020, 12:46 PM
Ibrox was broken into during the night, a specialist trained team entered the property and deleted all files from PC’s and destroyed all copies of the evidence held at the offices. Police suspect Hibs fans.

"Your honour I have an alibi.

I would not break into Rangers trophy cabinet as everyone knows theres just a petrofac cup in there.

If I was wanting to break in anywhere I would target West of Scotland Football Club. The mainstream media seem to think they have a lot of fans, and 54 trophies"

Wakeyhibee
05-05-2020, 12:47 PM
Doncaster called their bluff and wouldn't have done so if he knew it to be damning. I suspect The Rangers have very much the same as what everybody has already seen and are waiting for a get out of jail free card by way of the government calling the league for them.

Newry Hibs
05-05-2020, 12:54 PM

Years of experience from themselves and the other club??

Spike Mandela
05-05-2020, 12:57 PM
If Rangers present a dossier of incriminating evidence on Thursday, or indeed any day, it will be the first time, EVER, that something to Rangers benefit hasn’t been leaked to the Daily Record in advance. The shherr lack of ‘leaks’ is telling.

Onion
05-05-2020, 01:03 PM
Doncaster called their bluff and wouldn't have done so if he knew it to be damning. I suspect The Rangers have very much the same as what everybody has already seen and are waiting for a get out of jail free card by way of the government calling the league for them.

How does that address the horrendous corruption within the SPFL and make it ok for Neil Doncaster to remain in post ?

Irrespective of what happens, the Rangers MUST now provide their compelling proof of wrongdoing ... for the good of the game, of course. It's the very least we deserve :greengrin.

Waxy
05-05-2020, 01:09 PM
How does that address the horrendous corruption within the SPFL and make it ok for Neil Doncaster to remain in post ?

Irrespective of what happens, the Rangers MUST now provide their compelling proof of wrongdoing ... for the good of the game, of course. It's the very least we deserve :greengrin.
No matter what it is i doubt it can change the vote anyway.
Even if is something that slightly raises a hint of an eyebrow.

Hibee87
05-05-2020, 01:11 PM

Yes, I have read this a few times now about how they are hoping the Gov will give them a get out of jail card :confused:
Irrespective of what our Gov tell/advise, Rangers have publicly stated they have evidence of wrong doing by the SPFL board. They MUST now show it. Even the most ardent Rangers sympathisers would be unable to defend them NOT showing it for whatever reason.

Baader
05-05-2020, 01:11 PM
If Rangers present a dossier of incriminating evidence on Thursday, or indeed any day, it will be the first time, EVER, that something to Rangers benefit hasn’t been leaked to the Daily Record in advance. The shherr lack of ‘leaks’ is telling.

Exactly. If they had anything there would've been statements galore from that pathetic mob. As already mentioned they'll have some lawyers going over the paperwork desperately trying to find some loophole or technicality. This is not going to be bombshell stuff that much is clear...

Keith_M
05-05-2020, 01:13 PM
The 'Whistleblower' has finally been identified....

....it's the guy on the right.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2009/11/930032.main_image.jpg?strip=all

A Hi-Bee
05-05-2020, 01:14 PM

The Hun are sorry to advise anyone in the least wee bit interested that the explosive dossier was unfortunately left on a lodge table and when everyone’s back was turned doing what it is they do, the dossier suddenly burst into flames, despite heroic efforts by all concerned they have to report that it is now worthless, almost completely destroyed, no one was available to comment such has been the sadness around this once mighty institution.
Reports in the medjia suggest that the number one bbc sports journo is now on the case determined to get to someone’s bottom over this.
:thumbsup:

The 90+2
05-05-2020, 01:15 PM
The 'Whistleblower' has finally been identified....

....it's the guy on the right.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2009/11/930032.main_image.jpg?strip=all

Scott Browns long lost brother?

Keith_M
05-05-2020, 01:17 PM
Scott Browns long lost brother?

Could be,

Brown was a Rangers Fan when he was young.

Tug Wilson
05-05-2020, 01:35 PM
Makes you wonder who the Whistleblower is and what evidence they have.

If it was obviously incriminating evidence and confirmed by a document, you would think that they would have shared it even behind closed doors to try and get those who have been the guilty party to admit their crime, even if that evidence has been misinterpreted as being bullying in nature.

If the incriminating evidence was unlawfully gained (i.e. phone tapping), then there must be rules against that.

If the incriminating evidence is a call or a series of calls to club officials, then why haven't these club officials made these claims publicly. I'm aware clubs have said that the process was badly managed, not that they were being bullied into a "Yes" vote.

If the incriminating evidence is "Billy" at Club X believes that two or three clubs or the SPFL were phoning his club officials to support a "Yes" vote, then is that "bullying"?

Pass the popcorn.:coffee:

:lolrangers:

Could come down to what is perceived as bullying and what is merely persuasion.

Some club Chairmen and CEOs may well have felt pressurised into voting Yes but that does not amount to bullying.

Also, I have a feeling that some clubs will have been telling The Rangers what they want to hear just to keep them on side. Push comes to shove and these clubs are not willing to go on record.

If the evidence was so damning then there would be no need to tart it up.

HoboHarry
05-05-2020, 01:43 PM
I do hope it's James Blair that is giving legal counsel - hasn't covered himself in glory thus far lol....

Numptie
05-05-2020, 01:51 PM
Real Whistleblowing is a matter for the organisation or for a named third party. You can't Whistleblow to Rangers - you can only give them information. The Whistleblower is then not covered by any anonymity. If you have evidence that an organisation has endemic bullying or fraud you have a right to privacy when going to the right people - in this case that isn't Rangers.

Hibs90
05-05-2020, 02:02 PM
https://i.gyazo.com/4788fe34c001e52babeba16ae727106b.png

Paranoid or what?

Bostonhibby
05-05-2020, 02:04 PM

Paranoid or what?He's not wrong with the load of bull**** part.

Rumble de Thump
05-05-2020, 02:22 PM
Sevco have already wasted everybody's time.

The 90+2
05-05-2020, 02:24 PM
Real Whistleblowing is a matter for the organisation or for a named third party. You can't Whistleblow to Rangers - you can only give them information. The Whistleblower is then not covered by any anonymity. If you have evidence that an organisation has endemic bullying or fraud you have a right to privacy when going to the right people - in this case that isn't Rangers.

The whistleblower is going to be Gardiner.

neil7908
05-05-2020, 03:09 PM
What an absolute joke. They've been bleating about this for weeks and when the time comes to put up they are stalling.

Sooner we are rid of them from Scottish football the better.

Fratelli
05-05-2020, 03:40 PM
Just listened to the Scottish Football Podcast with Liam McLeod, Tom English and Steven Thompson and you’d think part of the discussion would be around this delay by The Rangers...wrong!

Not one word was uttered on the subject which is shameful and the only reference to it on the BBC Scotland website is under the ‘Gossip’ heading.

Pathetic reporting by the BBC Scotland Sports Dept...

weecounty hibby
05-05-2020, 03:44 PM

Paranoid or what?
He starts off by saying "I've just had a wee thought" that is surely a breakthrough for total ****wits like them and should be applauded

hibbyfraelibby
05-05-2020, 03:49 PM

To be a whistleblower you have to be inside the organisation you are blowing the whistle on.

Gardiner does not meet that basic criteria. He is an employee of a fellow club who without authorisation released confidential details of private conversations he had with some third oarties. He's a blow hard not a whistle blower.

The 90+2
05-05-2020, 03:53 PM
To be a whistleblower you have to be inside the organisation you are blowing the whistle on.

Gardiner does not meet that basic criteria. He is an employee of a fellow club who without authorisation released confidential details of private conversations he had with some third oarties. He's a blow hard not a whistke blower.

Yeah, makes sense. 👍

Onion
05-05-2020, 03:59 PM
The Rangers should have had their own Netflix series by now, "Quality entertainment since 2012" and all it's cost us all is a Petrofac Cup back in 2016.

I feel a little dirty watching them in action ... and it's all free :thumbsup:

Bostonhibby
05-05-2020, 04:06 PM
The last eagerly awaited dosser from Govan was Rab C Nesbitt's Christmas Special, and going by the build up and characters involved here the sevco one could be even more entertaining for the rest of normal society.

GreenCastle
05-05-2020, 04:06 PM
I still see this as a win win.

Huns have evidence then it shows Scottish football to be corrupt and wouldn’t surprise me.

They don’t and adds to another laughing stock moment for them and the wee huns.

Either way I’m not convinced they know what they are doing and just trying to cause as much hassle as possible to Celtic.

Rumble de Thump
05-05-2020, 04:15 PM
Sevco demanded that that the SPFL chairman and the SPFL's lawyer be suspended. This is most likely because they don't like a quote about Sevco attributed to the SPFL chairman in Private Eye a few years ago. And they aren't happy that the SPFL's lawyer delclared Sevco's prize money resolution as legally "ineffective". Will these be mentioned in the 'dossier'? They need to fill it with something.

jacomo
05-05-2020, 04:15 PM
Just listened to the Scottish Football Podcast with Liam McLeod, Tom English and Steven Thompson and you’d think part of the discussion would be around this delay by The Rangers...wrong!

Not one word was uttered on the subject which is shameful and the only reference to it on the BBC Scotland website is under the ‘Gossip’ heading.

Pathetic reporting by the BBC Scotland Sports Dept...

:agree:

BBC Scotland having a nightmare... again.

Why are they so afraid of The Rangers?

Sammy7nil
05-05-2020, 05:49 PM
The Rangers should have had their own Netflix series by now, "Quality entertainment since 2012" and all it's cost us all is a Petrofac Cup back in 2016.

I feel a little dirty watching them in action ... and it's all free :thumbsup:

Netflix Rangers The Billy King
Celtics could the The Tiger Tims

Could come down to what is perceived as bullying and what is merely persuasion.

Some club Chairmen and CEOs may well have felt pressurised into voting Yes but that does not amount to bullying.

Also, I have a feeling that some clubs will have been telling The Rangers what they want to hear just to keep them on side. Push comes to shove and these clubs are not willing to go on record.

If the evidence was so damning then there would be no need to tart it up.

Bullying or robust lobbying ?

05-05-2020, 05:56 PM
They could jazzy slide transitions too.

Maybe one of an orange walk crossing the screen?

They've not found any weapons of mass destruction so they're having to sex up the dossier.

hibbyfraelibby
05-05-2020, 06:00 PM
They've not found any weapons of mass destruction so they're having to sex up the dossier.

So is "whistle-blower" a euphamism then?

Joe6-2
05-05-2020, 06:17 PM
They've been screeching about this "evidence" for weeks - the other clubs should grow a pair and tell them to put up or shut up by close of play today.

Wasting everyone's time when there are much more important things to be dealing with at every club.

This, but they won’t

Hibeesmad
05-05-2020, 06:18 PM
If they had any sort of evidence they would be itching to expose it for everyone to see. They are full of crap.

bod
05-05-2020, 06:31 PM
If they had any sort of evidence they would be itching to expose it for everyone to see. They are full of crap.

or they've handed it to the other clubs & been laughed at so they're trying to find other info on Doncaster & co

wills
05-05-2020, 07:20 PM
Surely if the evidence proves that everything is not ok with the SPFL, could that not open up further investigations into other issues such as the 5 way agreement?

jacomo
05-05-2020, 07:54 PM
Surely if the evidence proves that everything is not ok with the SPFL, could that not open up further investigations into other issues such as the 5 way agreement?

Nae bother. The Rangers will just tuck a copy of the 5 way agreement into the back of the dossier so their fellow clubs can confirm all was above board.

They are awfy keen on transparency these days, after all.

Rumble de Thump
05-05-2020, 08:29 PM

I just remembered today that him and David Tanner are business partners. Not exactly relevant but might go some way to explaining Tanner's bias on social media regrding the situation.

Billy Whizz
05-05-2020, 08:35 PM
I just remembered today that him and David Tanner are business partners. Not exactly relevant but might go some way to explaining Tanner's bias on social media regrding the situation.

WhatsApp Scott?

wills
05-05-2020, 10:02 PM
Nae bother. The Rangers will just tuck a copy of the 5 way agreement into the back of the dossier so their fellow clubs can confirm all was above board.

They are awfy keen on transparency these days, after all.

Transparency coupled with sporting integrity

HibernianJK
05-05-2020, 10:19 PM
I genuinely think there is a chance they are trying to manufacture evidence to fit their agenda. It would just fit them so well to do something like that.

Callyballybe
05-05-2020, 10:22 PM
Are they going to release it via a Prodcast??

I feel this didn't get the credit it deserves. 👏👏

ScottB
05-05-2020, 10:22 PM
I genuinely think there is a chance they are trying to manufacture evidence to fit their agenda. It would just fit them so well to do something like that.

Just needs to be enough for their own support to believe, ultimately. It’s probably more about keeping them on side than any genuine expectation of changing the outcome.

05-05-2020, 10:23 PM
Wonder who the Rangers scapegoat will be if it goes pear shaped for them. Stewart Robertson perhaps or will they turn on the club(s) who said they were bullied?

If their dossier contains evidence from any further back than the last month or so then either they or the whistleblower will have some explaining to do as to why they've been sitting on it up until now.

brog
06-05-2020, 06:42 AM

Gardiner does not meet that basic criteria. He is an employee of a fellow club who without authorisation released confidential details of private conversations he had with some third oarties. He's a blow hard not a whistle blower.

You know that & I know that but you're giving the neanderthals way too much credit by assuming they also know that or even care to know that. Personally I think their evidence will be tittle tattle relayed by Gardiner & Robertson & the delay comes from their desperate efforts to camouflage their source. (Sair Throat) ☺

Keith_M
06-05-2020, 06:55 AM
Wonder who the Rangers scapegoat will be....

https://www.phoenixmasonry.org/masonicmuseum/images/bronze_goat_1.jpg

Springbank
06-05-2020, 07:02 AM
https://www.phoenixmasonry.org/masonicmuseum/images/bronze_goat_1.jpg

They need an Escapegoat from this situation

Ronniekirk
06-05-2020, 07:23 AM
The delay in just making clear decisions is causing a vacuum and is allowing the minority of clubs who feel hard done by to stir things up to push their own agenda
They should not have been given an extension They went public saying they had a dossier they wanted to present They then had weeks before the meeting was due and then at last minute they ask fir extension
They should just of been made to present what they had
It’s a charade that’s getting played out and it gives them an appearance of being able to do what they want
They want to be in control of their agenda
make statements when it suits them

Ozyhibby
06-05-2020, 08:27 AM
The delay in just making clear decisions is causing a vacuum and is allowing the minority of clubs who feel hard done by to stir things up to push their own agenda
They should not have been given an extension They went public saying they had a dossier they wanted to present They then had weeks before the meeting was due and then at last minute they ask fir extension
They should just of been made to present what they had
It’s a charade that’s getting played out and it gives them an appearance of being able to do what they want
They want to be in control of their agenda
make statements when it suits them

There is a vote in 6 days whether they present evidence or not. In that respect the clock is ticking for them. If they don’t present anything then there should be consequences for them but I doubt there will be.

04Sauzee
06-05-2020, 09:43 AM
Roger Mitchell really winding them up on twitter, the guys a nugget butnitsba fun read

https://twitter.com/RPMComo/status/1257938209146834945?s=19

Onion
06-05-2020, 11:36 AM
There is a vote in 6 days whether they present evidence or not. In that respect the clock is ticking for them. If they don’t present anything then there should be consequences for them but I doubt there will be.

And Hearts backing them up is a dangerous play for the Gorgie mob. They might well get payback when it comes to saving Hearts through the reconstruction vote.

Jones28
06-05-2020, 11:38 AM
Roger Mitchell really winding them up on twitter, the guys a nugget butnitsba fun read

https://twitter.com/RPMComo/status/1257938209146834945?s=19

He’s a completely throbber, but a good wind up.

Rumble de Thump
06-05-2020, 11:45 AM
Ewan Murray's straw clutching continues...desperately digging to try to unearth some sort of wrongdoing https://www.theguardian.com/football/2020/may/06/gretna-loan-details-deepen-controversy-over-plan-to-end-scottish-football-season-spfl

A guy who fails to understand that lending money to organisations that are very likely to go bust in the coming months is a non-starter. Basically, a Hearts fan who can't get his head around finances.

Bostonhibby
06-05-2020, 11:52 AM
Ewan Murray's straw clutching continues...desperately digging to try to unearth some sort of wrongdoing https://www.theguardian.com/football/2020/may/06/gretna-loan-details-deepen-controversy-over-plan-to-end-scottish-football-season-spfl

A guy who fails to understand that lending money to organisations that are very likely to go bust in the coming months is a non-starter. Basically, a Hearts fan who can't get his head around finances.There was bound to be one who isn't overly affected by financial reality[emoji6]

Heckys Wheel
06-05-2020, 11:58 AM
I still see this as a win win.

Huns have evidence then it shows Scottish football to be corrupt and wouldn’t surprise me.

They don’t and adds to another laughing stock moment for them and the wee huns.

Either way I’m not convinced they know what they are doing and just trying to cause as much hassle as possible to Celtic.

Why would Scottish Football being corrupt be a win?

GreenCastle
06-05-2020, 12:04 PM
Why would Scottish Football being corrupt be a win?

How many decisions etc have gone against Hibs in previous years.

For me a refresh would benefit the whole game but I don’t think it’s as simple as that (plus Hearts still deserve your go down).

But Scottish football needs a reboot from national Mens team to grassroots.

Some of the decisions we regularly see are West coast bias and often questionable.

06-05-2020, 12:10 PM

A guy who fails to understand that lending money to organisations that are very likely to go bust in the coming months is a non-starter. Basically, a Hearts fan who can't get his head around finances.

Am I reading that correctly? The Guardian asked the SPFL why the SPL didn't appear in a list of creditors that was prepared by the Administrators of Gretna. It's not up to the SPL to make sure they're listed in someone else's list of creditors. That was the Administrators' responsibility. Ewan Murray should have asked his pal "who worked on Gretna's insolvency", which presumably means he or she was at the firm handling the Administration, to explain why they themselves hadn't listed it.

Seems like this person Murray has gone to has potentially breached some sort of confidentiality by divulging info to Murray. Murray just saying they were "speaking on condition of anonymity" surely doesn't mean they can go saying what they like whenever they like.

Bostonhibby
06-05-2020, 12:12 PM
Am I reading that correctly? The Guardian asked the SPFL why the SPL didn't appear in a list of creditors that was prepared by the Administrators of Gretna. It's not up to the SPL to make sure they're listed in someone else's list of creditors. That was the Administrators' responsibility. Ewan Murray should have asked his pal "who worked on Gretna's insolvency", which presumably means he or she was at the firm handling the Administration, to explain why they themselves hadn't listed it.

Seems like this person Murray has gone to has potentially breached some sort of confidentiality by divulging info to Murray. Murray just saying they were "speaking on condition of anonymity" surely doesn't mean they can go saying what they like whenever they like.Yep, as any good Hearts fan knows, the club produced it's very own creditors list, the list of shame.

06-05-2020, 12:18 PM
Yep, as any good Hearts fan knows, the club produced it's very own creditors list, the list of shame.

Can't even be bothered trying to decipher the rest of the guff he is saying, would have to try and find all the sets of accounts online and it isn't worth the effort. The guy has no credibility and probably doesn't understand it himself, probably copied and pasted it from the from the email his source (or should he or she be classed as a whistleblower too?) sent him.

No doubt the Jambos will think this red herring is more "corruption" that's been unearthed and will be screaming from the rooftops.

Captain Trips
06-05-2020, 12:20 PM
They ran out of materials writing it they are waiting on a delivery to finish it off:

https://shop.crayola.com/dw/image/v2/AALB_PRD/on/demandware.static/-/Sites-crayola-storefront/default/dwfe320f56/images/52-3008-0-211_Crayons_8ct_PDP-2_H1.jpg?sw=790&sh=790&sm=fit&sfrm=jpg

Bostonhibby
06-05-2020, 12:21 PM
Can't even be bothered trying to decipher the rest of the guff he is saying, would have to try and find all the sets of accounts online and it isn't worth the effort. The guy has no credibility and probably doesn't understand it himself, probably copied and pasted it from the from the email his source (or should he or she be classed as a whistleblower too?) sent him.

No doubt the Jambos will think this red herring is more "corruption" that's been unearthed and will be screaming from the rooftops.The one easily discernible fact is his "pal" is not a very good administrator and seems to possibly have confidentiality issues.

Waxy
06-05-2020, 12:31 PM
Whats loans in 2008 got to do with clubs voting to end the season in 2020?

Billy Whizz
06-05-2020, 12:37 PM

Football politics and Tom English

Bostonhibby
06-05-2020, 12:40 PM
Football politics and Tom EnglishAnd the Guardian jambos not very good administrator "pal".

Waxy
06-05-2020, 12:40 PM
Football politics and Tom English

Doncaster told them all about the loans/advances situation quite clearly last week.
This Murray dude is going over old ground.
Cant find a straw anywhere in Edinburgh.
They’ve all been clutched.

06-05-2020, 12:42 PM

It has everything to do with it when you are clutching at straws like Hearts and Rangers are. Both of them stand to look very foolish if this Gretna loan red herring is the standard of evidence they're staking their reputations on. As for Budge claiming she doesn't know what's in the dossier, she's either at it or she really is daft enough to stand by them without knowing. Will be fun seeing her backtracking and using not knowing what the evidence was as her vindication, when the clubs laugh them "out of court" upon seeing the dossier.

greenginger
06-05-2020, 12:59 PM
J

Seems like this person Murray has gone to has potentially breached some sort of confidentiality by divulging info to Murray. Murray just saying they were "speaking on condition of anonymity" surely doesn't mean they can go saying what they like whenever they like.

Is this Murray guy thick, or just pretending to be thick ?

A glance at the Gretna F C administration papers on Companies House site shows an advance of £ 272,000 was made by the SPL post administration . Ie it was never going to appear on the creditors list.

Aldo
06-05-2020, 01:05 PM
J

A glance at the Gretna F C administration papers on Companies House site shows an advance of £ 272,000 was made by the SPL post administration . Ie it was never going to appear on the creditors list.

Now there you go.... advance! Not a loan!

I think we will find pro Hearts supporters in media positions digging up everything to try and discredit the SPFL and co, thinking it will save them.

Get them tae **** and relegate them by Friday!

Green Blood
06-05-2020, 01:28 PM
In anticipation of the dossier being released for all to see I am going to start the ball rolling and guess on some of the content.....

David Murray did not lose an arm and a leg financing RFC!
Charles White was a closet Smeltic fan deliberately installed so we went to the wall.
The earth is not round!
9/11 never happened.
Lee Wallace is not a grass.
Some our players were assaulted by Hibs fans at Hampden.
We do pay our taxes and are a legitimate business.
Everybody hates us.

Danderhall Hibs
06-05-2020, 01:33 PM
J

Is that not the point they’re trying to make? Doncaster / The SPFL said there’s a difference between a loan and an advance and they had previously allowed loans but not had them paid back. Now the documents say it was an advance?

The argument will now be if they’ve paid an advance before the end of the season previously they could’ve done it this year and makes what Doncaster said at the weekend incorrect?

Bostonhibby
06-05-2020, 01:34 PM
In anticipation of the dossier being released for all to see I am going to start the ball rolling and guess on some of the content.....

David Murray did not lose an arm and a leg financing RFC!
Charles White was a closet Smeltic fan deliberately installed so we went to the wall.
The earth is not round!
9/11 never happened.
Lee Wallace is not a grass.
Some our players were assaulted by Hibs fans at Hampden.
We do pay our taxes and are a legitimate business.
Everybody hates us.But boy, did sevconians, West of Scotland Fc followers, Scottish Cup Supporters and Glasgow's finest have a great party at Ibrox after the Scottish cup final.

greenginger
06-05-2020, 01:42 PM
Is that not the point they’re trying to make? Doncaster / The SPFL said there’s a difference between a loan and an advance and they had previously allowed loans but not had them paid back. Now the documents say it was an advance?

The argument will now be if they’ve paid an advance before the end of the season previously they could’ve done it this year and makes what Doncaster said at the weekend incorrect?

I think the point is , Gretna we’re given , whether by advance or loan , more than they were entitled to by way of end of season prize money payout.

Gretna’s liquidation meant this extra sum was lost, and it was the other League clubs who were out of pocket. Doncaster has said that the lower league clubs had already been paid up to their lowest finishing place level.

Waxy
06-05-2020, 01:46 PM

The argument will now be if they’ve paid an advance before the end of the season previously they could’ve done it this year and makes what Doncaster said at the weekend incorrect?Pretty sure Doncaster said the bottom six clubs have already been advanced the minimum they could win.Just leaving them the balance when the league gets called.
So hearts will be due £0 St Mirren will be due however much more for 11th etc.

Caversham Green
06-05-2020, 02:32 PM
I think the point is , Gretna we’re given , whether by advance or loan , more than they were entitled to by way of end of season prize money payout.

Gretna’s liquidation meant this extra sum was lost, and it was the other League clubs who were out of pocket. Doncaster has said that the lower league clubs had already been paid up to their lowest finishing place level.

That's how I read it. Gretna were given an advance on the basis that they would receive a reduced amount for the following season if they had survived. That means the SPL were not a creditor in the strict sense of the word and would not appear in the administrator's creditors list, nor would they show it as a debtor in their accounts since it was just an adjustment of the amounts they distributed to their member clubs. Not good business by the SPL and it's understandable that they would not wish to repeat that mistake, particularly when it's clear that a number of clubs might not survive into next season, whenever that might start.

Ozyhibby
06-05-2020, 02:36 PM
None of this loan argument matters if the clubs did not want loans. Is there any evidence that the clubs would have preferred loans rather than just getting paid the money?

Numptie
06-05-2020, 02:54 PM
Surely a loan to Hearts would have left them with a debt that the Budge could not - in all humility - leave with the new fan owners.

Ozyhibby
06-05-2020, 02:59 PM
Surely a loan to Hearts would have left them with a debt that the Budge could not - in all humility - leave with the new fan owners.

Correct. Only Sevco asked about loans. No other club is on record saying they wanted a loan.

The 90+2
06-05-2020, 03:10 PM

There was an advance and a loan. An advance of money they where due (which the spfl would never need to try get back it was Gretnas money) also a separate loan to help them play out the season.

The 90+2
06-05-2020, 03:11 PM

If she did ask for the loan she’s got a couple of years to pay it back as she’s not going anywhere fast.

Bostonhibby
06-05-2020, 03:16 PM
If she did ask for the loan she’s got a couple of years to pay it back as she’s not going anywhere fast.She's a brilliant business person though, she initially got the plums to pay her interest at an inflation beating 6.5% when she first bailed them out. A very decent return on capital bearing in mind she had all the assets.

Is she still charging them interest? I honestly can't remember.

The 90+2
06-05-2020, 03:24 PM
She's a brilliant business person though, she initially got the plums to pay her interest at an inflation beating 6.5% when she first bailed them out. A very decent return on capital bearing in mind she had all the assets.

Is she still charging them interest? I honestly can't remember.

Yeah fair point, she doesn’t take a wage from them though, the publicity and credit is simply enough for one :)

No idea if there’s interest on what she’s loaning them now - maybe the fact the clubs money is paying Levein a salary is enough for her at this stage.

Bostonhibby
06-05-2020, 03:35 PM
Yeah fair point, she doesn’t take a wage from them though, the publicity and credit is simply enough for one :)

No idea if there’s interest on what she’s loaning them now - maybe the fact the clubs money is paying Levein a salary is enough for her at this stage.And she gets to use their money to improve the (her) asset and presumably it's value, all while the ownership date keeps stretching off into the horizon.

Pleasing.

Danderhall Hibs
06-05-2020, 04:04 PM
There was an advance and a loan. An advance of money they where due (which the spfl would never need to try get back it was Gretnas money) also a separate loan to help them play out the season.

So are you saying they paid the loan back?

Aldo
06-05-2020, 04:57 PM

I just read that Gretna didn’t pay off the loan as they were liquidated. The remaining SPL teams took the hit.

If this is what Rangers have and are going to present then it’s old news surely. FFS they had EBT loans to dodge TAX etc and were liquidated.

The 90+2
06-05-2020, 04:59 PM

Not the loan they got to help them end the season, no. They went down the pan but at the time the league had no choice but to help them see our remaining games and that Mileson had pulled funding completely (or died maybe).

The 90+2
06-05-2020, 05:01 PM
I just read that Gretna didn’t pay off the loan as they were liquidated. The remaining SPL teams took the hit.

If this is what Rangers have and are going to present then it’s old news surely. FFS they had EBT loans to dodge TAX etc and were liquidated.

I don’t think there was ever going to be any realistic chance of them paying back anything. The alternative was them going bust at the split point. Sure hearts lost to them in their last ever game too 😁

Danderhall Hibs
06-05-2020, 05:02 PM
Not the loan they got to help them end the season, no. They went down the pan but at the time the league had no choice but to help them see our remaining games and that Mileson had pulled funding completely (or died maybe).

Why isn’t it included in the creditors list then?

The 90+2
06-05-2020, 05:08 PM

I’ve no idea mate and I’m possibly wrong. Maybe it was just an advance which makes little sense overall. They definitely got money when they went into admin to complete the season the the league didn’t have to give to them. I remember that part clearly.

CropleyWasGod
06-05-2020, 05:13 PM

Cav's post above explains it, I think.

greenginger
06-05-2020, 05:23 PM

Its not on Gretna’s creditor list because the loan/advance was made to the administration running the club after they entered administration. The creditors list would only have amounts due on the day the administrators took over , I think.

The 90+2
06-05-2020, 05:26 PM
Its not on Gretna’s creditor list because the loan/advance was made to the administration running the club after they entered administration. The creditors list would only have amounts due on the day the administrators took over , I think.

Very good point. The loan requested to keep them afloat to end the season was as they entered Admin.

Waxy
06-05-2020, 05:40 PM
Doncaster already explained on sportsound about the Gretna loan and the clubs having to pay it. Thats why they dont give out loans anymore.

Aldo
06-05-2020, 05:51 PM
Doncaster already explained on sportsound about the Gretna loan and the clubs having to pay it. Thats why they dont give out loans anymore.

If that’s the case why is it being dragged up again. Honesty to god this is becoming tedious.

Danderhall Hibs
06-05-2020, 05:56 PM
Cav's post above explains it, I think.

That makes sense but the loan vs advance terminology is getting mixed up again. Doncaster was clear on the differences on Saturday but even on this thread were confusing them. If it was a loan it would’ve appeared on the creditors list. It didn’t and the only explanation is the loan was given when they were already in admin.

Jones28
06-05-2020, 06:00 PM

I think BM was on his death bed when his wife basically said the money stops unless he gives his express permission.

James Grady talks about it in Scotland’s Game.

Onion
06-05-2020, 06:07 PM

Can you ever imagine loans being handed out by the SPFL and Sevco or Hearts - the 2 most mismanaged clubs in Scotland - going bust and Hibs having to pick up a proportion of the cost for that ?

Must NEVER EVER happen.

To those who think the SPFL should hand out loans to the Prem clubs... OK, lets do it, as long as YOU provide the guarantor for the loan :thumbsup:

The 90+2
06-05-2020, 06:12 PM
I think BM was on his death bed when his wife basically said the money stops unless he gives his express permission.

James Grady talks about it in Scotland’s Game.

Yeah sounds about right. You got a link to that Grady interview please?

GreenCastle
06-05-2020, 06:29 PM
So are we expecting the evidence tomorrow ?

Are clubs also meeting tomorrow or the government plan to call the season ?

Reconstruction meeting / vote when’s that ?!!

Anyone have any idea what the timeline is with Scottish football.. haha !

Ozyhibby
06-05-2020, 06:33 PM

Prem clubs having a zoom meeting tomorrow. Rangers have promised to share their evidence that clearly shows why Rod Mackenzie and Neil Doncaster should be suspended immediately and an independent enquiry launched. If all that hasn’t happened by tea time tomorrow then there is a problem because it means one member of the organisation is acting against the good of the rest of the company. And that can’t continue.

greenlex
06-05-2020, 06:51 PM
Prem clubs having a zoom meeting tomorrow. Rangers have promised to share their evidence that clearly shows why Rod Mackenzie and Neil Doncaster should be suspended immediately and an independent enquiry launched. If all that hasn’t happened by tea time tomorrow then there is a problem because it means one member of the organisation is acting against the good of the rest of the company. And that can’t continue.

They need suspended immediately but we’re no showing you the evidence for weeks. ********s.

Ozyhibby
06-05-2020, 06:57 PM
They need suspended immediately but we’re no showing you the evidence for weeks. ********s.

After calling for their suspension, if their evidence tomorrow does not meet that threshold then they should be charged by the spfl.

Waxy
06-05-2020, 06:57 PM

Can the government even call the season?
Heard this a few times and its baffling me.
They can maybe stop fans going to games but they cant end the season?
Thats not the governments business surely?

Ozyhibby
06-05-2020, 07:00 PM
Can the government even call the season?
Heard this a few times and its baffling me.
They can maybe stop fans going to games but they cant end the season?
Thats not the governments business surely?

Govt def can not call anything. All they can do is say when we can and can’t play.

jacomo
06-05-2020, 07:01 PM

Absolute jokers.

WhileTheChief..
06-05-2020, 07:02 PM
My guess is that Rangers will issue a statement saying it’s clear there is no support for an enquiry so that they don’t have to admit they’ve got hee-haw.

jacomo
06-05-2020, 07:10 PM
My guess is that Rangers will issue a statement saying it’s clear there is no support for an enquiry so that they don’t have to admit they’ve got hee-haw.

Yup chuck in a few ‘astonished’ and ‘beggars belief’ in there alongside some vague promise about not walking away, and they are done.

CapitalGreen
06-05-2020, 07:29 PM

I think they will advise that the whistleblower has withdrawn their accusation and they allude to the whistleblower being coerced to do so by the SPFL.

hibbyfraelibby
06-05-2020, 07:37 PM
Govt def can not call anything. All they can do is say when we can and can’t play.

Under the current emergency legislation, passed by Westminster just after the lockdown began, and the attendant Holyrood legislation, they can do anything the dammed well like. Coronavirus Scotland Act 2020 Schedule 2

Bostonhibby
06-05-2020, 07:39 PM
I think they will advise that the whistleblower has withdrawn their accusation and they allude to the whistleblower being coerced to do so by the SPFL.That's too clever, I just think that even allowing for the extra time they still haven't been able to get the whistle to work.

Keith_M
06-05-2020, 07:42 PM

:agree:

They're holding a pair of fives, are trying to bluff their way out, and the other clubs have called their bluff.

They need to find a way to keep their fans onside by pretending they have evidence but that the SPFL are not interested, so what's the point of co-operating.

007 Mickey Weir
06-05-2020, 07:43 PM
I think they will advise that the whistleblower has withdrawn their accusation and they allude to the whistleblower being coerced to do so by the SPFL.

Yes that’s what the horrible lot will do

Waxy
06-05-2020, 08:17 PM

Thats what i thought they would do.
Come out saying they’re not taking it further for the good of the game etc etc to save face.

The 90+2
06-05-2020, 08:19 PM
Thats what i thought they would do.
Come out saying they’re not taking it further for the good of the game etc etc to save face.

I think they’ve got something tbh. They will at least give the whistleblower evidence who will then work for them. More I’m hearing more I think they have something.

Ozyhibby
06-05-2020, 08:23 PM
I think they’ve got something tbh. They will at least give the whistleblower evidence who will then work for them. More I’m hearing more I think they have something.

What are you hearing? I haven’t heard a single thing apart from what Sevco put in their statement. Will need to be good to justify asking for the two suspensions.

RyeSloan
06-05-2020, 08:23 PM
Is tomorrow the new yesterday for this dossier!?!

Waxy
06-05-2020, 08:24 PM

Could well be. It’s just my guess.
I hope they bring it out tomorrow as everyone seems weary of it now.

Caversham Green
06-05-2020, 08:25 PM
That makes sense but the loan vs advance terminology is getting mixed up again. Doncaster was clear on the differences on Saturday but even on this thread were confusing them. If it was a loan it would’ve appeared on the creditors list. It didn’t and the only explanation is the loan was given when they were already in admin.

It's worth noting that the Gretna stuff all happened before Doncaster's time at the SPL. It's possible he doesn't know all the details of what happened.

Caversham Green
06-05-2020, 08:26 PM

I think they'll present evidence of Doncaster zealously promoting the course of action that the board decided was the best way forward. Otherwise known as doing his job.

Ozyhibby
06-05-2020, 08:27 PM
It's worth noting that the Gretna stuff all happened before Doncaster's time at the SPL. It's possible he doesn't know all the details of what happened.

Also two different organisations. The SPL is not the SPFL.

Andy74
06-05-2020, 08:33 PM
I think they'll present evidence of Doncaster zealously promoting the course of action that the board decided was the best way forward. Otherwise known as doing his job.

Yep. Normal practice for boards to recommend to shareholders or members on how to vote. Also normal to meet and try to influence major shareholders to vote the way you want them to in advance of the vote.

I suspect the evidence amounts to this type of stuff which certain clubs feel shouldn’t have been taking place because they didn’t agree with it.

06-05-2020, 08:33 PM
Even if they do have something, enough to get Neil Doncaster replaced, what then? All they will achieve is to buy themselves and Hearts a little more time. The league will still get called because it is even clearer now than when the voting was done that it can't be finished. The outcome of the Rangers evidence won't have any impact on the reconstruction proposal other than Budge might have a little more time to put it to a vote before Hearts become a Championship club.

Caversham Green
06-05-2020, 08:35 PM

They're actually the same company they just changed names and expanded a few years ago.

number9dream
06-05-2020, 08:41 PM
Yup chuck in a few ‘astonished’ and ‘beggars belief’ in there alongside some vague promise about not walking away, and they are done.

You've forgotten 'for the avoidance of doubt' which is mandatory in foaming club statements.

Tyler Durden
06-05-2020, 08:44 PM
Yep. Normal practice for boards to recommend to shareholders or members on how to vote. Also normal to meet and try to influence major shareholders to vote the way you want them to in advance of the vote.

I suspect the evidence amounts to this type of stuff which certain clubs feel shouldn’t have been taking place because they didn’t agree with it.

Yeah Tom English etc seem to be outraged by this but have no issue with Budge doing exactly the same thing.

The 90+2
06-05-2020, 08:49 PM
What are you hearing? I haven’t heard a single thing apart from what Sevco put in their statement. Will need to be good to justify asking for the two suspensions.

I think they have evidence from internal employees of the spfl of bullying and more. They people who give the evidence will then have a job at rangers regardless. There’s more confidence from people that’s said this that it’s true over the last couple of days. I don’t think anything is coming tomorrow. Friday or Saturday is when it’s going to be released.

The 90+2
06-05-2020, 08:50 PM
Could well be. It’s just my guess.
I hope they bring it out tomorrow as everyone seems weary of it now.

That’s my thinking Waxy, strike while the iron is hot. Now everyone is completely fed up of the whole thing man.

hibbysam
06-05-2020, 09:00 PM

Issue with it, and I admit to not reading all of this thread, but didn’t MacLennan (or someone else at SPFL) use the Gretna case as the original excuse for not giving out loans? Ie they gave Gretna a loan, they went bust, they didn’t repay.

That’s been the biggest issue from the SPFL side is they took too long to shoot down the arguments, and in that time they had 2/3 different people running different stories/answers in the media. Had they left it to Doncaster, going on last weeks evidence, they’d have sailed through it.

Waxy
06-05-2020, 09:03 PM
That’s my thinking Waxy, strike while the iron is hot. Now everyone is completely fed up of the whole thing man.

Yep to leave the egm till the 12th was surprising to me.
This seemed as urgent as anything i can remember in Scottish football.
Even if amounts to nothing, just to get it out the way.

CraigHibee
06-05-2020, 09:04 PM
I bet they have nothing substantial, or maybe they thought they had and some things were clarified over the weekend with the interview on sports sound with doncaster

Just delaying tactics for something that is going to blow up in their face

jacomo
06-05-2020, 09:13 PM

And the Rangers know all about these dark arts, given their boardroom shenanigans of the past few years.

The 90+2
06-05-2020, 09:13 PM
Yep to leave the egm till the 12th was surprising to me.
This seemed as urgent as anything i can remember in Scottish football.
Even if amounts to nothing, just to get it out the way.

If they have nothing let’s hope the league have the frontals to at least fine them for brining the game into disrepute.

They have nothing, the spfl call the leagues, they will moan they are doing that to get back at them and their support will buy it

Call the leagues tell them to f/o Gerrard will leave with his stalk still high and hearts will feel hard done by. Poor Stranraer at the end of this, who where miles bottom ever, said nobody ever. The worst effected have been Partick and Falkirk. At least they’ve been dignified. Hearts have had their money, they won’t get money Stranraer have mega money through the Scottish cup, if Petrie scraps the cup will they have to return the hundreds of thousands they got in previous rounds? They are well down and got a massive boost, why are they complaining more than the likes of Falkirk or Partick? The Belfast £?

The 90+2
06-05-2020, 09:14 PM
I bet they have nothing substantial, or maybe they thought they had and some things were clarified over the weekend with the interview on sports sound with doncaster

Just delaying tactics for something that is going to blow up in their face

I think they do have something. The longer they go on the more it’s diluted though. Calling for two heads to be suspended and knowing it won’t ever happen seems very tactical.

Iain G
06-05-2020, 09:16 PM
So who is this Rangers dosser, why do they have a whistle and do we know why he/she is late?

Ozyhibby
06-05-2020, 10:39 PM
https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/premiership-clubs-season-ending-summit-21986812

Another delay. Only the meeting. Sevco evidence still due today.

jacomo
06-05-2020, 10:49 PM
https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/premiership-clubs-season-ending-summit-21986812

Seems neither Sevco nor hearts is willing to put the greater good of the scottish game ahead of self-interest. So people are having to deal with this nonsense instead of the bigger issues.

The 90+2
06-05-2020, 10:55 PM

Telling you. Pushed all back until the weekend.

Gloucester Hibs
06-05-2020, 10:57 PM
Can’t wait for the big reveal! They’ve had extra time to ‘sex it up’ so I’m expecting dynamite 🧨

Keith_M
07-05-2020, 07:20 AM
So Today's the Big Day! (Episode 2)

I don't know about anybody else but I'm so excited.

mjhibby
07-05-2020, 07:22 AM
Listened to a few mins of the daily record podcast and even they say that while there may be some damning evidence produced its highly unlikely it will force an independent investigation especially given most clubs don’t give two hoots about the old firm and are merely focussed on survival.

Glory Lurker
07-05-2020, 07:30 AM
Get on with it!

Rumble de Thump
07-05-2020, 07:32 AM
Sevco just need to move on.

duffers
07-05-2020, 07:36 AM
When they release "the evidence" to the other teams, will they also release this themselves / to the press, or will we have to wait on it being leaked?

EdinMike
07-05-2020, 07:39 AM
Me thinks there’s a carpet somewhere where this will all end up and The Rangers won’t be held accountable for being farce-holes.

The Count
07-05-2020, 07:43 AM
Surely irrespective what is or is not in this dossier Robertson has to resign.

Since452
07-05-2020, 07:44 AM
Sevco are like an embarrassing ex partner with a grudge who try and sabotage every new relationship.

Let go

Bostonhibby
07-05-2020, 07:46 AM
Sevco just need to move on.Agreed, it's not as if they don't do walking away, look how swiftly they liquidated the now defunct Glasgow rangers.

Ozyhibby
07-05-2020, 07:46 AM
When they release "the evidence" to the other teams, will they also release this themselves / to the press, or will we have to wait on it being leaked?

There is no way this does not get leaked.

Caversham Green
07-05-2020, 08:02 AM
Surely irrespective what is or is not in this dossier Robertson has to resign.

He should have resigned as soon as he disagreed with the actions of his fellow board members and he should have explained to the member clubs why he was resigning.

That would have been the honourable thing to do.

Keith_M
07-05-2020, 08:05 AM
Anybody else feel like THIS (https://youtu.be/8iwBM_YB1sE) about today's Dossier Release?

Rumble de Thump
07-05-2020, 08:07 AM
Has there ever been a more ineffective whistleblower? Someone who supposedly has evidence of wrongdoing but does not pass that information to a respected news agency, the police, or anyone who could actually do anything about it. Instead they apparently pass the information to an organisation heavily involved in the situation, which is renowned for lying and corruption and has zero credibility.

Iain G
07-05-2020, 08:12 AM
Has there ever been a more ineffective whistleblower? Someone who supposedly has evidence of wrongdoing but does not pass that information to a respected news agency, the police, or anyone who could actually do anything about it. Instead they apparently pass the information to an organisation heavily involved in the situation, which is renowned for lying and corruption and has zero credibility.

I heard he had lost the pea and they have been frantically trying to order a new whistle but they can't afford Amazon Prime at Ibrox so are waiting on normal delivery. It is due to arrive between 8.30 and 16.30 today though...

GloryGlory
07-05-2020, 09:05 AM
Any sign of the dodgy dossier yet? :greengrin

duffers
07-05-2020, 09:07 AM
Any sign of the dodgy dossier yet? :greengrin

Some Journalist on twitter says that they were expected to give the information to the other clubs at 10......

Billy Whizz
07-05-2020, 09:16 AM
Some Journalist on twitter says that they were expected to give the information to the other clubs at 10......

Aye but what day

Jim44
07-05-2020, 09:20 AM
The threads on FF on this nonsense are mindblowing. The scattergun venom and hatred, screaming for blood, persecution wailing, and lust for revenge is overwhelming. God knows how they will cope with the fall-out............. and all because they can’t live with being second best. :rolleyes:

Brightside
07-05-2020, 09:23 AM
There CEO is going to be on SkySports later....surely they must have something?? :rolleyes:

Stuart93
07-05-2020, 09:24 AM
The threads on FF on this nonsense are mindblowing. The scattergun venom and hatred, screaming for blood, persecution wailing, and lust for revenge is overwhelming. God knows how they will cope with the fall-out............. and all because they can’t live with being second best. :rolleyes:

Exactly why the rangers pander to them with all their nonsense

They better hope this evidence is good or they’re going to look incredibly silly

CraigHibee
07-05-2020, 09:32 AM
There CEO is going to be on SkySports later....surely they must have something?? :rolleyes:

or they think they do

Billy Whizz
07-05-2020, 09:33 AM

When is later?

PatHead
07-05-2020, 09:34 AM
Exactly why the rangers pander to them with all their nonsense

They better hope this evidence is good or they’re going to look incredibly silly

Doubt that will bother them. In their own wee world they are right and everyone else is wrong.

Ozyhibby
07-05-2020, 09:35 AM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200507/14f5aaeae772c06f280c19b4552cee7d.jpg

04Sauzee
07-05-2020, 09:35 AM
In the hands of all the clubs now is what's being reported

Ozyhibby
07-05-2020, 09:36 AM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200507/1ae62f4ffe40d09fb7cdda612d814341.jpg
First leak out now.

Bostonhibby
07-05-2020, 09:37 AM
When is later?SKY are doing a feature on the various types of whistles that are around. It's called Blow hard and they make a noise.

As soon as sevco can figure out how their whistle works they'll be right on.

Brightside
07-05-2020, 09:38 AM
When is later?

No idea Billy. Just another journo claiming it’s lined up.

Del Boy
07-05-2020, 09:42 AM
It’s been sent out to all clubs now according to BBC

CraigHibee
07-05-2020, 09:46 AM
no updates yet from the daily ranger or the hun

Jones28
07-05-2020, 09:46 AM
Yeah sounds about right. You got a link to that Grady interview please?

Sorry mate I don’t, if you can find episode 2 on YouTube it’s on there somewhere.

Aldo
07-05-2020, 09:48 AM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200507/1ae62f4ffe40d09fb7cdda612d814341.jpg
First leak out now.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200507/8879dedde265f3015ffe436c6b4dd6ca.jpg

GreenCastle
07-05-2020, 09:50 AM
Will be leaked soon - surely Hearts and Stranraer proof read it ?

lord bunberry
07-05-2020, 10:05 AM
Will be leaked soon - surely Hearts and Stranraer proof read it ?
We’ll need to give it a bit of time before the laughter dies down.

EI255
07-05-2020, 10:06 AM
It's another day. It's another bore-fest from the Hunerrybrox

Sent from my LG-H840 using Tapatalk